[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is great. Why is everyone always on dragon ball z's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Dragon_Ball.png (311KB, 2750x1849px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_Ball.png
311KB, 2750x1849px
This is great. Why is everyone always on dragon ball z's dick? Why doesn't dragonball ever get any love?
>>
>>147349404
Because childhood nostalgia and schlocky, poorly written, boring power level fantasy is more entertaining to a dumb child than actual adventure and creative stories.

DBZ is probably THE worst battle shounen out there. Everything up to the point where Goku grew up is absolutely great though.
>>
DB > Super > Z > GT

Prove me wrong. You can't.
>>
nothing is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN_uGEPyyjM
>>
>>147349404
you kidding, right? almost all /a/ says db better than dbz, dbs or dbgt
>>
File: launch.png (217KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
launch.png
217KB, 640x480px
nearly every single episode has multiple major events all the way through

the jokes are 10/10, the badass moments are unrivaled by other dragonballs, and it's the only one that will make you cry reliably

and hnnng bulma and launch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2cPWcv_vM
>>
>>147351866
>Super better than Z
You Superfriends are out of control
>>
>>147349404
The fuck I am pretty sure everyone rates dragonball higher than z or gt. Only muricans might think otherwise cause they only care about two muscles heads giving each other blowjobs.
>>
>>147352307
You nolstagiafags are even more out of control.
>>
>>147351866
I think you are right___.
>>
File: Tao-pai-pai.png (446KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tao-pai-pai.png
446KB, 640x480px
Best Dragon Ball villain
>>
>>147352396
It's normal, most Americans couldn't even watch DB when it first aired back then.
>>
>>147351866
Taste is a personal thing, but when it comes to the anime I agree. The padding in Z makes it a chore at times. If it was just the first two arcs of Super I'd feel differently though.
>>
File: kayleigh2.jpg (20KB, 293x384px) Image search: [Google]
kayleigh2.jpg
20KB, 293x384px
Blame America getting Z first. Dragon Ball was brought here, but in a very low-key release.
http://www.templeotrunks.com/media/lost_dub/index.html
They tried again in 1995, but decided Z was more marketable (And they were right)and went with that for a '96 release. When they did finally release Dragon Ball to the west, some people thought it was a prequel. Know why people hate the Buu arc? It was literally Dragon Ball meets Dr. Slump. Most of the American DBZ (Keyword)fans aren't familiar with Akira's other works or his style outside of Dragon Ball due to the lack of exposure to Dragon Ball and overall his other works before Z. They're the same people trying to make sense out of powerlevels and forms when they were dropped literally right after Namek. Super must have gave them a stroke.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.