[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bullshit was Zero Requiem? Did Lelouch really create a better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

How bullshit was Zero Requiem? Did Lelouch really create a better world? If not, how long can this farce last?
>>
>>147347633
>Did Lelouch really create a better world?
He gave a new generation the opportunity to build a better world without being held back by old grudges.
>>
>>147347730
Old grudges get replaced with new ones.
>>
>>147347633
He created a government of lolis. That's pretty admirable.
>>
>>147347633
>Schnizle and his gay love not taking over

I never understood this.
>>
>>147347633
It probably create the premise for a better world.

This said R2 was shit and a clusterfuck, literally threw in the trash all the good things about season 1.
>>
If Lelouch really wanted to create a better world, he should have created an anarchocapitalist world without gov.
>>
All I wanted was ohgi being put to the sword.
>>
>>147348212
He gave them a chance, what they do with it is up to them.
>>
>>147347633
His goal was to get rid of the Britannian empire, let people chose their own path, and to set himself up as the ultimate negative example. He accomplished his goals and made Zerozaku stick around as a deterrent, which would buy the new governments time to establish themselves. He wasn't going for a solution that'd last until the end of time.
>>
>>147347633
Who is the girls with the hat and why is Kaguya so tall?
>>
Doesn't matter, the entire series was pure cancerous trash. Most Ecchi comedies have better writing and characters than this steaming turd.
>>
>>147351635
CLAMP
>>
Code Geass: The 3rd Rebellion when?
>>
>>147349551
>Lelouch dies a despised virgin
>Ohgi lives on as PM of Japan with a hot brown wife
Good ending.
>>
>>147351914
>Lelouch dies
Good one.
>>
>>147348212
He gave them one more try, if they cock it up it's on them.
>>
>>147351938
But he did die. I didn't say it was permanent though it was.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.