[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heidi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What is this game?
>>
>>147340005
Four dimensional checkers
>>
Calvinball
>>
That feel when I could explain the game's rules, but can't remember the fucking name.
>>
Played it as a kid but can't remember the rules.
>>
stickhole
>>
>>147340837
Enlighten us with those rules.
>>
Im curious too, you should ask other board for this.
>>
>>147340005
is this the poor man's backgammon?
>>
File: 1474138472572.jpg (298KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474138472572.jpg
298KB, 1440x1080px
>>147341189
>>147341728

It's pretty simple
the dots in pic related are the initial set up of the game (white dots being white sticks, brown dots being brown sticks)

The goal is to move along the lines and get to the other side of the board. (with the restriction that you can only move forward or sideways but not backward)
You take turns and always only move one stick to the next hole.

Also you can jump over one (and only one) other stick if it's in a straight line.

Once you've reached the other side with s stick you put them to the side in one of the holes I circled green.

The white arrows show the moves white would be allowed to make in the current situation if it was his turn.

I think that's everything. Sorry if I made it sound confusing. Hope it was comprehensible to some extent.
>>
>>147342150
It's comprehensible and I guess I was somewhat close. >>147342111
>>
>>147340005
Isn't this a variant of Nine Men's Morris?
>>
>>147342150
You probably should have mentioned that the board is oriented vertically. I was thinking that it was oriented horizontally and the player would stand behind the little finished rows circled in green, wondering why one of the white arrows is pointing "backwards,' against your own rules.
>>
>>147342337
>orient
Please no.
>>
>>147342150
Brown's got this sewn up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.