[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last anime you watched is now being localized in America...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Evil Incarnate.jpg (50KB, 1491x912px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Incarnate.jpg
50KB, 1491x912px
The last anime you watched is now being localized in America... by 4kids. What changes?
>>
Nothing because I'll still watch it with Japanese dub and subs.
>>
>>147320530
Ranma 1/2

>The entire engagement plot is dropped because boys don't like romance
>Ranma instead is cursed to swap places with his sister Ranko
>No Nudity
>Shampoo just suddenly appears in the cast, no explanation given.
>>
>To Love-Ru

I have no idea how 4Kids can make this work.
>>
>>147320794
The amazing adventures of Rito tripping and landing on cats off screen.
>>
File: 120% homo.jpg (120KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
120% homo.jpg
120KB, 1440x810px
>>147320530
>Danganronpa
Juzo wants to be Munakata's bestie but doesn't want him to know he's jealous of his girlfriend for stealing the spotlight. Junko finds out and threatens to spill the beans unless he agrees not to tell on her for pulling pranks around the school.

Chisa is also pulling bad pranks and Chiaki gets caught in the middle of one. Knowing she'd tell on her, Chisa locks her away in the detention dungeon. All the students cry knowing she'll be in detention forever.
>>
>>147320530
>mitsudome
oh shit son.
>>
>Kare kano
An inspiring story on how a boy and a girl, despite their differences, can still become good friends.
Soliloquies are cut out reducing the series lenght to 12 episodes.
>>
>>147320530

>4kids Monster Musume
>oh god, where to start.
>>
>91 Days
They're all given horrible "I wish I was the Godfather" mobster accents. That, or fake Italian accents.
>>
Does 4kids actually still exist?
And didn't Funimation make the localization for them?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.