[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else been following BanG-Dream? Apparently more info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: bang dream.jpg (266KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
bang dream.jpg
266KB, 1200x675px
Anyone else been following BanG-Dream? Apparently more info was released today at TGS. Made by Bushiroad, they want a slice of the mixed media music pie. The seiyuu of the anime coming in 2017 also sing and play their respective instruments at concerts. Will this be the next big thing after similar mixed media franchises like im@s and Love Live?

http://bang-dream.com/english/
>>
>>147318056
>k-on/love live wanna be
>>
>>147318123
I can't recall but did the k-on seiyuu ever play instruments at a live?

But yes, the plot is similar to k-on, where some girl picks up a guitar in high school and gets good with it.
>>
File: poopin party.jpg (219KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
poopin party.jpg
219KB, 1200x675px
I'll just be posting the bands
>>
File: afterglow.jpg (222KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
afterglow.jpg
222KB, 1200x675px
Shadow the hedgehog starts a band
>>
File: roselia.jpg (217KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
roselia.jpg
217KB, 1200x675px
I feel like this one needs a violinist
>>
File: pastel palettes.jpg (193KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
pastel palettes.jpg
193KB, 1200x675px
the colors are pretty qt
>>
File: hello happy world.jpg (211KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
hello happy world.jpg
211KB, 1200x675px
The thing in the fursuit is apparently the band dj
>>
Have some actual anime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2-CH1mhaE4

and here's them performing live
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtC9C5jG_Lc
>>
File: poppin party cv.jpg (149KB, 1093x549px) Image search: [Google]
poppin party cv.jpg
149KB, 1093x549px
only the seiyuu for poppin party have been revealed.
>>
>>147319035
Getting cute seiyuus that could also play instruments must have been pretty hard for them
>>
>>147318430
Goddamn they are terrible
>>
>>147319104
Yeah, so far their songs all sound pretty similar to me, most likely due to them playing the same instruments whereas other franchises have a wide range of sounds due to not being limited by instruments being played by their singers. I guess thats what the other bands and their styles are for.
>>
>>147319186
it's called talent
>>
Have they done anything to qualify as seiyuu or are they just a girl band at the moment?
>>
>>147319083
saya is the cutest
>>
>>147319574
Rimi only had one other role apart from BanG Dream, while Ito has had four but at least they have some experience. It seems to be Sae's first voice acting job so I guess they got her since she most likely already knew how to play her instrument. I couldn't find anything on Aimi. Ayaka Ohashi has played a number of roles, most notably uzuki shimamura from im@s CG and Ran Shibuki from aikatsu so she has the most experience.
>>
File: CscKLGFUkAETuA-.jpg (133KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CscKLGFUkAETuA-.jpg
133KB, 1200x900px
Hasshi seemed pretty good on the drums during the BanG-Dream ニコ生 yesterday. I'm pretty eh on their music at the moment, but am following it just for Hasshi.
>>
>>147319792
I take it Bushiroad must have intended to ultimately make an anime series then. LL went through a similar process of making the cast slave away for 3 years before finally getting around to the good stuff.
>>
>>147319035
They actually revealed the seiyuu for Roselia on the stream yesterday.

http://news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/16/bang-dream/
>>
File: 009l.jpg (200KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
009l.jpg
200KB, 640x360px
>>147321153
Neat, there's even a shot of the mobile game. I'm really curious to see how big it'll get next year when the anime comes out.
>>
>>147321525
as big as wake up girls
>>
It seems like it would be expensive to make huge casts with 25 characters. Why don't they keep it to the 5 girls who do the live band performances? Show By Rock also had a bunch of bands.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.