[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: PiccoloDestroyTheMoon.png (464KB, 1019x768px) Image search: [Google]
PiccoloDestroyTheMoon.png
464KB, 1019x768px
Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?
>>
I blew up our moon once and it wasn't a big deal.
>>
>>147274079
It's better than having a giant monkey man destroying civilization.
>>
>>147274079
>implying any of that shit would happen
>>
>>147274079
Toriyama is retarded.
>>
>>147274432

It's actually not. In fact it's a good deal worse.
>>
>>147274079
>gravity
Gravity not so much. But a bunch of other stuff would go to shit, like Earth's rotation, which would fuck up the day-night cycle, and combined with the end of tides bring an end to almost all life.
>>
It's jsut a prank
>>
>>147274678
They got by just fine without a moon for a good while. I don't think the moon is as essential to their world as you're trying to pitch here.
>>
>>147274079
Why are you posting the second instance of the moon getting destroyed?
I mean, the first time was an experiment. The second time was just a repeat.
>>
>>147274781

That's just what I had a picture of
>>
>>147274079
The gravity doesn't suddenly stop, idiot. GBT school.
>>
>>147274079
It's even worse when you consider Goku personally relocated a race of humanoid rabbits to the moon when he was a kid. They are kill.
>>
>>147275652

No, the first time. Remember, Roshi blew up the moon to stop Goku.
>>
>>147274079

Yes; shitstorm tsunamis, quakes, possible volcano eruption from sudden shift in gravity + tetonic shitfits. Thats all forgetting the amount of debris that would buttfuck our ozone layer and cause impact... We'd probably turn to Venus for a little bit before freezing over and end up like Mars.

Toriyama made a fictional universe and probably failed science.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>147274079
Ask yugi
>>
File: 18_0.08.15.jpg (528KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
18_0.08.15.jpg
528KB, 1280x720px
>>147274079

Stop transposing reality onto anime
>>
>>147274079
Not really. I mean, that's not even the moon Piccolo is trying to destroy there, it was destroyed years ago already. Dragonball Earth clearly doesn't need a moon for life to continue to exist, nevermind the fact that there exists multiple entities and powers that can tell physics to go and fuck off. Magic > Physics
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>tfw Moon gets 3.8 cm further away from Earth every year
>>
>>147280529
/thread
>>
>>147274079
>Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?
this is why you don't show your gf you fap folder...
>>
>>147280529
Bitches love flowers.
>>
>>147274079
>Wouldn't destroying the mood cause catastrophic and immediate global destruction to the worlds tides and gravity?

Damn so my failed dates are actually causing world destruction.

Seriously, depends on hundreds of factors, distance to the moon, size of it and so on.

Do we have some actual data from Toriyama regarding how is universe is built?
>>
>>147284845
>distance to the moon, size of it and so on
I can understand your dates fauiling because of your dick being too small, but what has the distance to the moon to do with that?
>>
>>147287148
Apparently your dick is even smaller if you dont even understand that.
Hell am i gonna explain an idiot what the relation of tide and distance of earth and moon have to do with each other.
>>
>>147287483
go to bed, Anon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.