[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: pairings you supported from the beginning against all odds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (162KB, 600x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 600x820px
ITT: pairings you supported from the beginning against all odds only for it to pay off
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (715KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
715KB, 1600x1140px
>>
I haven't watched DR3. Naegi and Asahina actually hooked up?
>>
>>147269663
No but his main waifu died, so brown is basically the only option
>>
>>147269663
No. He did confirm his love for Kirigiri though.
>>
>>147269064
There was literally only, like, three Chihirofags, including myself, on /a/ when this first started coming out. I very much doubt you were one of the other two esteemed gentlemen and are probably just some bandwagoning fuck that hopped aboard when she suddenly got popular much later.
>>
>>147270587
And you know it.
>>
>>147270587
I just wanted to bump the thread desu
I was an Ayumifag to the bitter end.
>>
File: inazuma_go_endou_natsumi.jpg (171KB, 983x562px) Image search: [Google]
inazuma_go_endou_natsumi.jpg
171KB, 983x562px
>>147268650
>The MC had a grandson from the future who was implied to be main girls grandson too.
>Later in the series it was revealed that the MC had a osanajimi with who he had a lots of development with and literally took best girls place for a while.
>Best girl still manages to win.
I didn't expect her to win, but damn did she deserve to win that bowl.
>>
>>147270874
>I was an Ayumifag to the bitter end.
My brother in arms, I liked Kanon too, but I hoped for Ayumi end untill the very last page.
>>
File: cakefags BTFO.jpg (90KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
cakefags BTFO.jpg
90KB, 854x480px
>>
>>147270587
I was a Tenrifag but Chihiro ending was obvious since she was confirmed not having a goddess inside, yet she wasn't pushed away like the others.

Didn't dislike any of the girls though. Anything other than an Elsie lover ending would have been fine by me.
>>
File: Suck it, narusaku fans.jpg (50KB, 552x780px) Image search: [Google]
Suck it, narusaku fans.jpg
50KB, 552x780px
>>147268650
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.