[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still don't get it. In nearly every harem series, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: genderswap comparisons.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
genderswap comparisons.png
1MB, 800x800px
I still don't get it.

In nearly every harem series, the MC is a milquetoast self-insert piece of garbage. When he gets genderswapped, he becomes the best girl in the series.

Why, then, does no mangaka just start with a female MC in the first place? Or, at the very least, make the MC's transformation permanent?
>>
>>147267252
>female MC
Because harems are for boys and boys can't selfinsert as girls.
>>
>>147267448
>self-inserting
fag
>>
>>147267490
Ah, typical /u/ answer.
>>
File: 1438403062040.jpg (173KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438403062040.jpg
173KB, 640x480px
>>147267252
>>
File: 1404098640023.jpg (659KB, 725x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1404098640023.jpg
659KB, 725x1160px
Best
>>
>>147267252
What is the guy at the left of Gintoki?
>>
>>147267784
Protagonist of Seikon no Qwaser.
>>
>>147267252
>gin
>self insert
>harem series
u wot
>>
>>147267824
I didn't think it was him, didn't remember him being genderswapped
>>
>>147267824
Seikon no qwaser was so shit I can't even fathom my reason for watching the whole series so long ago
>>
There are manga about genderbending, some really good ones too actually; but most harems are inherently not the... genre(?) for something like that happening and staying permanent.

It's usually a gimmick & just that. You need to look at something like Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl if you want a more serious generbender.
>>
>>147267862
He crossdressed a bit. When he entered a VR simulation, his body became female.

>>147267907
The tits. Obviously.
>>
File: img000023.png (2MB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000023.png
2MB, 1120x1600px
>>147267252
Don't read harems but do read series with permanent genderswaps.
>>
>>147267448

But we all want to be cute girls deep down.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (66KB, 322x455px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
66KB, 322x455px
>>147267252
The real problem is that there aren't enough of them.
>>
>>147267252
Well, there's Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~, but that's love triangle, not harem.
>>
File: userImgB.png (190KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
userImgB.png
190KB, 350x380px
>>147267252
Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings
>>
I wish gender bender was more common in general. It's always nice to see the girls molesting MC-kun in harem series when they're gender swapped too.
>>
>>147267252
Yurika no Campus Life is one
also there are plenty more, you just need to read more yuri
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.