[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsugumomo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 58862038_p0.jpg (216KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
58862038_p0.jpg
216KB, 800x1119px
Is there an anime studio that can possibly do the manga justice or is the upcoming adaptation destined to be crap? I don't expect it's going to have a decent budget either.
>>
I just wish that at least they cast decent seiyuus and have a good OST.
>>
It will made in Korea and they will butcher it because they hate Based Nippon.
>>
File: img000004.png (452KB, 1098x1584px) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
452KB, 1098x1584px
What's gonna happen to all the loli ecchi?
>>
File: tears.jpg (88KB, 443x591px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
88KB, 443x591px
>yfw toei
>yfw normalfags
>>
>>147267341
This is anime. Do the maths.
Yes, it will get cut out or butchered.
>>
>>147267412
Every studio is normalfag now.
Even SHAFT doesn't do loli lewd.
>>
File: 1428617923165.jpg (21KB, 317x233px) Image search: [Google]
1428617923165.jpg
21KB, 317x233px
>casuals swarming into tsugumomo
>>
It's impossible for the anime to be as soft. What's even the point.
>>
>>147266721
BONES could handle the fight sequences pretty well, the rest eeeehhhhhhhhhhhh. They'd likely fuck the plot to bejeezus and back.
>>
Given the state of modern adaptations, unless it gets a really good studio and a staff actually enjoying working on it and putting effort into it, it's going to be crap.

Pretty much no matter what it is going to heavily censored, if they don't ouright remove entire scenes. I don't trust the animators to not drastically simplify the character designs either.

And to top it off chances are that it will be a single cours, and the early parts of the series are some of the most formulaic and boring parts of the series.

Basically I have no faith in this adaptation being good.
>>
>>147267744
>Pretty much no matter what it is going to heavily censored, if they don't ouright remove entire scenes
They will only remove the loli scenes, but those the won't stop at censoring for sure.
>>
File: chap 40 24.png (1MB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
chap 40 24.png
1MB, 1280x1879px
>>147267744
>And to top it off chances are that it will be a single cours, and the early parts of the series are some of the most formulaic and boring parts of the series.
Yea, it isn't really anything notable until the fight with the shoe girl.
>>
File: japanese flute.png (258KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
japanese flute.png
258KB, 833x1200px
>Kazuya lost his virginity to a fucking flute
>>
>>147268752
It wasn't the real thing.
>>
Since the action in the show is just generic shounen anyways, why not just go with XEBEC. At least the lewd would be mostly secured.
>>
>>147269353
Fuck that, I want this fight choreography and body movement handled right!
>>
No. I have insider info that claims TMS will adapt it. Unironically screencap this.
>>
TRIGGER
>>
Animation studio Feel. They do slightly above decent animation and have ecchi stuff as well.

Feel recently did Dagashi and Galko-chan.
>>
File: anime confirmations.png (2MB, 916x3312px) Image search: [Google]
anime confirmations.png
2MB, 916x3312px
Gotta milk these threads for the only entertainment they'll be worth.
>>
>>147266721
either feel. or XEBEC
>>
>>147273073
>3 frames per second
Please no.
>>
no end of story
>>
>>147268752
Not like Kiriha was a virgin either.
>>
>>147273604
>Xebec
This but needs to be any of the the non-fat fetish character designer (To Love Ru, Keijo)
>>
Kyoani if they actually respected the character designs, considering Amagi had some decent amount of fanservice for the princess which i did not expect.

XEBEC can do "soft" really well, if again, they respected the character design instead of going for their own thing like the studio mentioned previously and XEBEC does as well.

Biggest problem is that loli fanservice is a big No for TV these days, you get some little thing here and there but the media is too much on to it nowadays to let some more daring stuff slide.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.