[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne ws/2016-09-15/aniplex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ito_sao.jpg (33KB, 400x282px) Image search: [Google]
ito_sao.jpg
33KB, 400x282px
>http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-15/aniplex-launches-script-room-anime-writing-and-production-group/.106477
>Aniplex announced on Thursday that it has established a planning and production group named Script Room. Director Tomohiko Ito (Sword Art Online series, Silver Spoon, ERASED) is heading the group. The group will focus on writing scripts and scenarios for anime, but will also branch out to production and advertising. The group aims to take a new approach to writing anime, and hopes to reveal undiscovered talent.

Will Aniplex finally make a good anime original?
>>
>>147253155
Aniplex already made Sora no Woto.
>>
>>147253439
Fine, good anime original since Madoka.
>>
Looking forward for whatever they gonna put out in the future but good writing is one thing but translating it into animation showing the strength of the writing is crucial too, though I'd rather watch some QUALITY with a writing that I can enjoy than the usual garbage story with nice animation. But then there are people liking what I dont like, so why the fuck am I still posting this anons?
>>
>>147253155
>tfw I don't know nip and live too far away to try and become a writer and director for anime.
Shit.
>>
>>147253155
Hope this means we'll get less unfinished garbage.
>>
>>147253439
That was garbage and flopped, so no.
>>
>>147253155
>The group aims to take a new approach to writing anime, and hopes to reveal undiscovered talent

Wasn't that the mission of Anime no Chikara?
>>
>>147253155
>Sword Art Online series, Silver Spoon, ERASED
>Will Aniplex finally make a good anime original

All signs point to no.
>>
can I join?
>>
"how can we fit more pandering and each of our shows"
>>
>>147257787
Latter two were okay. If they made an anime original Kayo end, Erased would have been good.
>>
>>147257787
For SAO, you can blame the source. Silver Spoon was good and as for Erased, I didn't watch that.
>>
>>147259101
>Hurr durrr blame the SAO source
The moment I saw this thread I knew there would be someone like you who said that.

Yes, let's ignore all the things cut from the LN and unnecessary changes done by the director for the SAO anime, blame it all on the source. You wouldn't know this because you're an ignorant smug shit on the anti-SAO bandwagon.

Oh wait, I forgot that the unwritten rule of /a/ is if you ever have an opinion in favor of SAO or try to reasonably explain things then you're automatically a retarded SAO fag whoshould fuck off back to MAL.
>>
>>147259774
The original novel is not that much better. What they should have done is adapt Progressive but it's not complete which is why they didn't. Ito also did a better job with Mother's Rosario than Kawahara did in the novel series, so he's definitely got some talent.
>>
Just make Silver Spoon S3 already you fuck.
>>
>>147253155
>Script Room
So a literal concentration camp.
>>
File: 1372927158309.png (29KB, 249x308px) Image search: [Google]
1372927158309.png
29KB, 249x308px
>>147258356
>>
>>147259774
Stop defending that trash just to be contrary, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.