[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do they expect me to feel any tension whatsoever when no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: world trigger.jpg (260KB, 750x1202px) Image search: [Google]
world trigger.jpg
260KB, 750x1202px
How do they expect me to feel any tension whatsoever when no one can die or even feel any pain at all? This whole invasion plot is fucking ridiculous.
>>
Shhhh just look at how much progress glasses has made in rank battles!!
>>
>>147251152
it's a survival manga or a sports one?
where's the fucking drama? family, boyfrined, girlfriend, slice of life, comedy. there's nothing, just rankings.
>>
>>147251561
I don't know how that bullshit even sneaked into the show. As soon as it did it become much worse tho.
>>
Yeah it's terrible. Don't see why people like it.
>>
It's not like anyone would die in this manga.
>>
World Trigger would've been much better as a survival game sports shounen type of manga without all the otherworld bullshit. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>147251839
No one dies in OP or Bleach either but battles are still exciting because those characters feel pain and can get seriously injured.

In WT they fight with bored looking faces or faces and barely even react to anything that's going on around them
>>
>>147251970
That's because the author can't draw faces.
>>
>>147251970
>because those characters feel pain and can get seriously injured.
And it never matters, no matter how often it happens, it never matters, so why pretend it does?
>>
File: atug.png (208KB, 445x416px) Image search: [Google]
atug.png
208KB, 445x416px
>That feel when it's been months since the last time you did suicide sprints
>>
>>147252061
You can't sympathize with characters experiencing pain, losing limbs, etc? Only if they die it matters? You sound like a sociopath
>>
>>147252225
>losing limbs in shounen manga
>>
>>147252225
It's hard to care when you know two chapters after the fight/main conflict ends, they will be just fine or even better.
Or if they lose anything it inevitably leads to some retarded powerup session.
If it's going to be so utterly pointless, just skip trying to create fake tension that only matters in the context of a few chapters and instead try to make it count when it does happen.
>>
>>147252410
So you're a sociopath, got it
>>
>>147252454
For not sympathizing with shonen character X is getting hurt in a fight that will totally have lasting consequences like all the fights before? Sue me.
If they were in real danger, I'd care, WT at least doesn't try to deceive you in this regard.
>>
>>147252539
Yeah man I agree. In fact they should just stop publishing WT since we already know the good guys will win in the end.
>>
>>147252665
>In fact they should just stop publishing WT
This desu
>>
>two WT threads up at once
I thought I'd never see the day
>>
File: is that a grande.jpg (295KB, 684x1200px) Image search: [Google]
is that a grande.jpg
295KB, 684x1200px
>>147252736
the more popular a series is, the more trolls it'll attract. so it always has been.
>>
>>147252665
So they might as well stop publishing jump
>>
>>147250947
The tension comes from other places.

In the Invasion arc if Border loses Afto will run havoc through the city kidnapping everyone they can and killing normal peoplo.

In the Rank Wars every time T2 loses they get further from they objective
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.