[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Aru Majutsu no Index

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

When will this fucking cunt and his shitty harem fuck off already? What the fuck was Kamachi thinking when he decided to make him the focus of 4 fucking volumes?

Seriously, this Gary Stu, his retarded asspulls and horrible harem make even Kirito seem like an interesting character.
>>
>>147241415
But he is just your average highschool boy you can find anywhere.
>>
Any news about NT17?
>>
Misaki best girl
>>
>>147242901
Ringlet girl pls leave and go back to your eclairs
>>
>>147242901
Who?
>>
File: e5860a435e2a72d2b9b8c96e784bde62.jpg (293KB, 1497x1351px) Image search: [Google]
e5860a435e2a72d2b9b8c96e784bde62.jpg
293KB, 1497x1351px
Maria has best thighs
>>
>>147241415
Next volume feels like it will be a cheap version of NT10, but with Touma and Fran fighting the irrelevant Kamisato haremettes.
>>
>Aleister tels Yuiitsu to chosse between Kamisato or Mikato and he will deal with the one left
>proceeds to let Yuiitsu deal with both of them and doesn't do anything
What did he mean by this?
>>
By the way, does Aleister's keikaku involve lauching the WB into space or does he have it just in case he needs to fuck off from the Milky Way?
>>
The whole point of this will be that Touma will fail to save him and further his downward spiral. This is all according to Aleister's new keikakku.
>>
>>147244559
I thought Aleister's keikaku had always been claiming that any event that just happened to be beneficial for him was actually part of his keikaku.
>>
>>147244690
That was him just tricking Laura.
>>
>>147241415
That whole chapter of him killing kaijus with everyday shit while claiming he was autistic enough to actually prepare countermeasures in case he lost his power was so horrible.
Kakeru was cooler when he was just Anti-Touma, but NT16 had to turn him into a god-tier tactician who is more prepared than fucking Batman.
>>
>civilization collapses for less then a week
>people already falling into full post-apocaliptic assholery and infighting
Fucking level 0s.
>>
>>147244928
Based Mie-chan stepped up and handled that shit, there is hope for level 0s.
>>
>>147243919
>Kamisato said he could erase the sun
>Aleister uses WR to do exactly that
>>
>>147245175
How the fuck could WR erase the sun? Even if he had a way of getting close enough to it without dying, Kamisato still needs his hand shadow to touch what he wants to erase.
>>
File: lewdest picture on the internet.jpg (171KB, 620x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lewdest picture on the internet.jpg
171KB, 620x1000px
I want to marry mikoto and have her bear my children
>>
File: 50153677_p0.jpg (58KB, 477x660px) Image search: [Google]
50153677_p0.jpg
58KB, 477x660px
>>147247066
Get in line.
>>
File: e6f44d0b6a1816b0e8ab231671dd80be.jpg (143KB, 900x1271px) Image search: [Google]
e6f44d0b6a1816b0e8ab231671dd80be.jpg
143KB, 900x1271px
>>147247232
that would imply she's a slut anon
no, only one of us will be the lucky one
>>
>>147247293
You'll have to win the battle royale first before you can marry her, nigga.
>>
>>147247486
I only have to win her heart
>>
>>147241415
Sadly he seems to be awfully popular, so not just with the nippon but even the western fans like him.

Just wish he would stay in his perfect world, best case his harem gets also sent to him and none of them ever appear again.
>>
>>147248339
I was going to ask why they would like such a bland Gary Stu but I instantly realized I answered myself.
Fuck nips and their shit taste.
>>
>>147248339
He's not really that popular, though. They just started liking him more this volume.
>>
>>147248424
I wonder why. This volume made me hate him more than ever, specially after shit like >>147244777
He basically went from "normal dude put in the same situation as Touma who doesn't actually want any of it" to "uber keikaku master who is better than Touma in every way".
Not to mention that him and his harme are spotlight stealing faggots who took Touma and the Tokiwadai Girls's antics away and made the MC so irrelevant that the only reason he was still involved with the plot after he met Kakeru was to get a bunch of infodumps and marble at how amazing and superior that faggot is.
>>
>>147248339
I think he's a good contrast for Touma. It's not like he's the MC.
>>
>>147248424
Do you think Kamaichi would change his planned story development if absolutely everyone hated Kamisato or stay with it?
What i mean is just like pandering to ships which he apparently doesnt want to.
Would he still keep the character if fucking everyone hated him or give up and just throw that character away, never to appear again.
>>
>>147248597
*harem
>>
>>147248687
If Aleister wasn't just fooling Yuiitsu in the previous volume, then Kamisato will either fuck off with his harem and never show up again or get Fiamma'd by Aleister.
>>
>>147248687
I doubt Kamachi cares. Kamisato is going to be gone for a long time anyways, since bringing him back so soon would diminish what little value NT16 had.
>>
>>147248818
NT17's synopsis seems to indicate that it will be focused on Touma trying to find a way to bring him back.
>>
>>147248597
>spotlight stealing faggots

This, damn now understand why couldnt enjoy the later parts of the novel, as soon he appeared, suddenly none of the other characters really seemed to matter anymore, Kamijou was just tagging along like an idiot, well okay he helped a bit in the end fight.

everything was perfectly planned and the whole heatwave was really the only way, this seemed also so pretentious.

Fuck to think the nippon, liked him and maybe want more of him.
>>
KamachiEDGE.exe is gonna engage once again soon and Kamisato's harem will be killed off before he even comes back.
>>
>>147241415
>Gary Stu
You must hate Touma to an even greater level then.
>>
>>147248942
Touma didn't really help at all. He even needed Kamisato to save his ass from WR with his mighty McGyvver skills.
In the end Touma was only there to praise Kamisato, agree with this stupid methods, watch in awe as he sacrificed himself and then finally proclaim that he will do something.
At least next volume won't have any Kamisato taking the spotlight, though his boring harem will probably get a lot of focus.
>>
>>147248994
>Kamachi
>Killing off a whole legion of cute girls
>>
>>147249120
Happened once
>>
>>147249221
When?
>>
>>147249050
Except that Touma has flaws, has a funny side and actually struggles to do shit most of the time.
On the other hand, the past two volumes have been wanking Kamisato as a brilliant tactician, so cunning and so ingenious that he can trick everyone into doing what he wants and so capable that he can even one-shot the kind of creatures that took a big group of high-leveled espers to beat while using improvised weapons, because he is that great.
>>
>>147249093
In the endfight, a bit, not written he fought half of it
you can read?
Did you completely forget that he was also involed in the fight with Yuuitsu.
If you want I can post the passage.
>>
File: 1428552657741.png (39KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
1428552657741.png
39KB, 300x260px
>>147249238
>people have already forgotten the sisters project
>>
>>147248597
>who is better than Touma
Enshuu and based HP would disagree.
>>
>>147244777
>>147248597
The very fact that he justifies having Fran to cause a heatwave on AC leaving millions of residents pretty much half-dead because of Yuiitsu's bugs while saving his and his harem's ass in big fucking mall just waiting around, and Touma actually somehow okay with it pisses me off so much.
>>
>>147249305
His contribution to that fight has fucking up some of Yuiitsu's weapons, almost getting killed till Kamisato casually saved his life with AN UMBRELLA and then just distracting her for a bit while Kamisato and his harem beat the shit out of her.
Even Kamisato himself admitted that Touma was just a mere pawn and anyone else could have taken his place.
>>
>>147249333
>Clones
Doesn't really count.
>>
File: 58449005_p11.jpg (235KB, 900x630px) Image search: [Google]
58449005_p11.jpg
235KB, 900x630px
>>147241415
>>147248339
From what I've see, only some anons here hate Kamisato enough to want him and his harem dead. Japan and most other communities in the West are either indifferent or likes him. It helps Kamisato fills the dark/anti-hero >>147248339
void keft behind by Accelerator's constant absence.

I personally don't get why you guys seriously hate them so much when Kamisato is an interesting character and his harem is crazy, but cool.
>>
>>147249333
Yeah not saying clone lives dont matter.
But for the reader it was basically Kamaichi introduced alot of samefaced characters and he killed of more than half of them.
So there is not really such a big impact on the readers
Basically if Kamaichi had killed some random ten girls of Kamijous school the shock would have been far bigger
>>
>>147249414
Sometimes you can´t think of a better alternative.
Not his fault.
>>
>>147249438
Why ?
They're girls and they're cute and they definitely have feelings
>>
>>147249414
Touma wasn't ok with it, he was very clearly mad as fuck about that, he just couldn't think of a better way.
>>
>>147249464
>had killed some random ten girls of Kamijous school the shock would have been far bigger
No.Why should we care about NPC?
>>
>>147249460
People act like he's supposed to replace Touma, when in reality he's supposed to be his counterpart instead. Not like Fiamma can fill that role now anyways
>>
>>147249430
Yeah that counts still as a bit.
You seem to misunderstand I am not arguing about the pawn or whatever part,
Just a bit help means same as he could have carried Kamisatos weapons and gave him those when needed, he was there he did something.
>>
>>147249256
>flaws
What are they? Just struggling doesn't even count when Touma's plot armor and faction are there to bail help him achieve his objective.
>>
>>147249460
Personally, I don't find him interesting at all, specially now that he lost his OP hand but is still somehow capable of fighting powerful foes by himself.
It doesn't help that his harem is pretty bland, they are all defined by how much they want his dick and that's it, only Salome has something resembling a personality.
Also, in a series like this where the cast is mindfuckingly huge, I would rather have the story focus on one of the already stablished characters than introduces a shitton of new character that will probably be irrelevant two volumes from now.
>>
>>147249464
I mean, they're sameface but they're shown to have feelings and all, especially in railgun
>>
>>147249460
The big reason is that his attitude is annoying rather than entertaining like edgy Accelerator and his villain aesthetics shit. He just rubs me the wrong way, plus he seems too "perfect" with his bullshit. I'll like him a lot more if he gets punched.
>>
>>147249597
*than introduce
>>
>>147249524
NPC's with faces of course and some introduction and even some scenes, well not enough to make them really story relevant but that we somewhat know their characters, some images showing them us cute girlsf.
So that even some otakus declare them as their waifu.
And then he kills off.
How much butthurt would cause that.
>>
>>147249464
It also helps that he only killed one Sister onscreen (two in Railgun) while the rest were already dead. He didn't even give you the chance to grow fond of them before telling you half were already dead.
>>
>>147249736
>with faces of course and some introduction and even some scenes, well not enough to make them really story relevant but that we somewhat know their characters, some images showing them us cute girlsf.
>So that even some otakus declare them as their waifu.
so, like the clones then
>>
>>147249597
>by himself
What? Kamisato can't do anything by himself. That's the point of having an army. He was always afraid that WR was what tied him down with the girls and he was self-conscious about that. But losing WR helped him see that it isn't WR, but just Kamisato as a person was the thing that the girls are interested in.
>>
>>147249583
Kamijou is incredible dangerous to his allies, he could at any time change sides and protect their enemy.

That is one big flaw, which results out of his idealism. Until now we only had Othinus as such a problem but that could happen at any time.
>>
>>147249539
Kamisato is literally an inverse of Touma. I wish Touma would take after him more in the actually make use of his harem department.

But I suppose Touma might do thay now in the next arc following Touma's comeback.
>>
>>147249785
>Kamisato can't do anything by himself
Tell that to the bunch of 100 meter Elements he killed singlehandedly with a bunch of things he gathered from the mall.
But yeah, his whole issue with his harem and wether they truly love him or were brainwashed by WR is the only thing about him that I find interesting.
>>
>>147249816
How is that different from Kamisato who's willing to do anything and make use of anyone to follow his ideals?
>>
File: NT_vol_14.jpg (259KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NT_vol_14.jpg
259KB, 1120x1600px
This kind of stuff makes you wonder if Kamachi made Kamisato to purposely be a controversial character. I mean, when you've written over 40 fucking volumes of the same series, writing the usual stuff would probably get boring.
>>
>>147249583
>>147249816
Not to mention that he is fucked up in the head and traumatized by all the shit he went through.
>>
>>147249764
Yeah just like that
just meant not NPCs as well say some 10 girls died in the background but no one freaking cares because nothing about. That would be not a fair comparison.

Were any of the nippons angry about the death of the clones?
If that happened with those 10 girls example then they would definitively drop the novel or whatever, cause some are extremely stupidl otakus, you know like the kannagi otakus and shit.
>>
>>147249824
The only reason Kamisato even can stand up against Touma is because he uses his whole harem while Touma fights alone.
If Touma actually bothered to call even 3 or 4 of his friends, then he could fuck that dude and his haremettes easily.
>>
At least we can agree that Yuiitsu is a cool villain, right?
>>
>>147249859
Which one? The class 6? He didn't do anything special other than applying Batman SCIENCE to weaken them and have the girls finish them off.
>>
>>147241415
I figure he was intentional.

The author gathered up all of the criticisms of Touma made throughout the books, anime, and manga, magnified them, and coalesced them into one smug, overpowered, condescending package.

"You think Kamijou's a Gary Stu? You fuckers haven't SEEN one yet!"
>>
>>147249864
Would Kamisato oppose his own girls?
He has a clear faction who he protects and wont fight if not totally necessary.

Kamijou could even leave Index at any moment if he deems that she would be taken care of, cause he joined some crazy magician/esper/vampire/whatevershit who he thinks he needs to protect
>>
>>147250014
He didn't just weaken them, he fucked them so hard that the other Elements decided that he was more dangerous than the girls.
And we are talking about the same Class 6 Elements that took the best Tokiwadai had to offer to beat one of them.
>>
>>147250019
I wouldn't doubt it, Kamachi had made fun of that kind of meta shit before.
>>
>>147250002
It's refreshing to have a villain that just won't fucking give up outside of the comedy relief/gag characters.
>>
W-What happened to Himegami?
>>
>>147250002
>MUH DOGE
Nope.
>>
>>147250082
You're talking about conflict and Touma would be at conflict with his allies if it means saving a girl he wants to save. But Touma wouldn't turn his back on them when it counts. Especially not Index, it's lubricious to even imagine that.

Kamisato isn't different in that area too. The whole conflict with Salome showed that much.
>>
>>147250234
At least it's not as bad as Vento.
>>
>>147250234
Doge was based, he deserves to be avenged.
>>
>>147250170
Supplanted by Akikawa Mie, the superior ordinary schoolgirl you can find anywhere.
>>
>>147250234
I'd be mad as fuck if someone kicked my doge to death too
>>
File: dengekibunko_04_cs1w1_1000x1082.jpg (238KB, 1000x1082px) Image search: [Google]
dengekibunko_04_cs1w1_1000x1082.jpg
238KB, 1000x1082px
>>147250019
>smug, overpowered, condescending package.
>>
I want Touma to pull a Kamisato and summon the whole might of the Kamijou Faction so much.
>>
>>147250299
Yeah but Kyousuke has the Queen to make him lose his smug coolness and constantly fuck him over at every opportunity physically and mentally. Kamisato has yet to get a punch to the face and he's been deserving one for 3 volumes now.
>>
>>147250122
Are we reading the same NT?

Quote:
Just before the carnivorous inchworm Element poured all of its power into its plesiosaur-like mouth, Kamisato threw the clear bottle he held.

It shattered when it hit the leg the giant monster had just placed on the ground.

As soon as the thick liquid poured out, Kamijou saw white chemical smoke and heard a sound like bacon in a frying pan.

“No matter how bizarre they look they still have organic carbon-based bodies just like us. That means they’ll corrode like normal from hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid. The mall had plenty of industrial cleaners. I just had to boil them down to concentrate them.”

The damage was only 1/100 or even 1/200 of the monster’s giant body, but that foot had been supporting a body as tall as a high-rise building. It was a lot like a pin heel breaking without warning.

It was only the slightest fragment of damage, but the kaiju-like body lost its balance and collapsed, bringing down some nearby buildings with it.

“Salome, Luca. Finish it off.”

“…Oh. Sure thing, goddamn stupid Onii-chan!!”

“Oh, no! Oh, no! If I don’t stay focused, I’ll end up sitting here watching in awed admiration! Shudder!!”

The mass murderer and pirate girl came back to their senses and swarmed the collapsed Class 6 Element.

Kamijou was taken aback too.

Had Kamisato been able to do all this when they had first met? He had fought Kamisato during the attack on his dorm that night, but the boy had been an amateur fighter then. Meanwhile, a Class 6 was a powerful enough enemy to defeat a group of Tokiwadai girls. And yet he had defeated them so easily?

“Anyone can do it in their mind.”

Kamisato pulled an L-shaped crowbar from the tote bag.

“The question is whether or not they can give it physical form. I was blessed with the chance to do that.”

“This is…”

Kamijou gulped as he spoke.

“This is the kind of normal high school boy you can find anywhere?”
>>
>>147249824
The problem is Kamijou has a wide range of connections, some would maybe help allies, some few real allies and the two girls who are in love with him, the other girls like Itsuwa also cant just leave and go to AC, they have their job, faction whatever to think about and cant move.

So he could actually at any time only muster Index, Misaka and Othinus to help him, that is not a big or strong team, actually Misaka has her adventures too, so only Index and Othinus constantly when needed.

Accelerator and Shiage would help of course too but have own people to take care off.

He has no techincal skills and only whatever knowledge he can pull of from his phone, so not enough for keikakus.

So what could he actually learn from Kamisato
should he bring a nun and depowered magic god with him into battle?
>>
>>147250299
Thing is Kyousuke has been doing that shit for years, he has the experience to make it work, plus the White Queen (quite reasonably) sends him into immediate PTSD mode. As well, both volumes 2 and 3 had him overlook something that was important at the beginning that nearly led to disaster twice. Kamisato has been doing this shit for less than a month and has barely been set back until he got WR'd, even losing his arm meant jack shit.
Though most importantly, Kyousuke's crazy shit is fun to see, Kamisato's not so much.
>>
File: 1472308845658.jpg (119KB, 591x761px) Image search: [Google]
1472308845658.jpg
119KB, 591x761px
>>147241415
>gary stu
First it was Touma, then it was Accelerator, and now it's Kamisato. You people will complain about anything whether it's overpowered, jobbing, universe bending plot armor, being competent, etc.

I'm willing to bet you're one of the ones who complains about Izayoi all the time too.
>>
>>147250259
Okay basically this mage killed the best friend of Styil, what do you think would happen it if Kamijou protects the mage.

Kamijou will come to anyones help that is right even his former allies of course.

Could you explain that Salome bit, expect Salome being a bit tsundere for Kamisato and having a minor conflict like well a argument between two friends or brother and sister with differing opinions, his killing kamijou and her against it, She didnt really oppose him or the faction and wouldnt have killed someone of the faction who isnt able to heal themselves, revive whatever i think.
>>
File: izayowned.jpg (564KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
izayowned.jpg
564KB, 1280x720px
>>147250701
>Implying
Touma and Accelerator have always been cool, Kamisato is shit.
Izayoi is great.
>>
>>147250816
Why?
>>
>>147250433
Yes, we are.

“No matter how large they are, they still aren’t immune to the laws of physics. In fact, the heavier they are, the easier it is for their own weight to get the better of them.”
Kamisato did not even flinch.
“Basically, they become entirely useless if they so much as slip on a banana peel. I’ve heard America is developing a special gel grenade. By firing it below the target’s feet and making the ground slippery, they can completely neutralize infantry and tanks. They’re cheaper than stun grenades and they can safely rescue a hostage without doing damage to their eyes or ears.”
The fallen Element tried to get back up, but Kamisato did not give it the chance.
He pulled something like synthetic rope from his tote bag. Cans of food were tied to the ends, presumably as weights. He spun it around at a decent length like a morning star and then threw it toward the fallen Element’s neck.
Then he threw the other end at a standing Element’s leg.
The rope caught on the hundred meter carnivorous inchworm, but the rope did not provide much resistance and the giant monster swung its leg.
With an unpleasant sound, the fallen kaiju-sized Element had its head torn right off.
“Even if it’s too big a job for us, we can always get some help from the Elements themselves,” spat out Kamisato. “And they’re big. They’re more than fifty times our size. A rope as thick as our thumb will be as thin and sturdy as piano wire to them. As long as we pay attention to how we apply the force…well, you saw it. We can cut down the Elements.”
Finally, the bizarrely-shaped monsters looked elsewhere.
Their focus shifted from the girls to the boy who presented an even greater danger.
>>
>>147250701
Not me. I love Kamisato's interactions with Touma and the gag of normal high school boy you can find anywhere is amusing.
>>
>>147250816
Izayoi is a gary stue?

Just curious but only heard that he has super strenght in what way is he a gary stue or at least why do people say that?
I
>>
File: 1473799241454.jpg (139KB, 1167x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1473799241454.jpg
139KB, 1167x1308px
>Gary stu
>retarded asspulls
>shitty harems

We sure we aren't talking about Touma?
>>
>>147249816
Just because he calls them friends don't mean they're allies.

Touma is a man who fights on his own while Kamisato actually considers his girls as his allies in battle
>>
>>147250908
Your quote showed that Kamisato doesn't have the power to kill them himself. Seriously, common sense and some applied science is suppose to be a big deal? In the later fight against Yuiitsu, the girls who could fight the big Elements directly did so using their superhuman physical powers. Kamisato was mostly in the back.
>>
>>147251052
The problem with Kamisato is that he lacks the only quality that can make a Gary Stu bearable: being entertaining.
You can call Touma a Gary Stu, but at least he has a silly side that makes his interactions with other characters fun. Kamisato is locked in "plain, emotionless with a little bit of smug" mode, which is frankly annoying.
>>
>>147251011
He's super strong and super smart, so it's really easy to see why people would think that.
That said, personality is miles more entertaining than one would think with the first impression he gives off. Him being overpowered isn't as much of a problem as it should be, since he takes the backseat for a lot of events and at some point becomes more of a "reliable older brother" figure to the community rather than perfectly dealing with every problem himself.
>>
>>147251259
>entertaining
I think Kamisato is a hell lot more entertaining than Touma. So it's a matter of opinion.
>>
>>147251189
Eh, yeah and what exactly do you want to say with that?

I basically only wrote, the people he works together with be it friends, his allies when he shortly joins a mission of theirs or whoever can never be sure, Kamijou wont leave them the next second because he feels he needs to someone they are opposed to.
Of course doesnt really means he leaves them or becomes their enemy but for some of them it might be similiar to becoming their enemy if it is someone they have a grudge against.

The kamisato ally bit posted also before.

So yeah your post doesnt really oppose mine or says anything new.
>>
>>147251217
>Your quote showed that Kamisato doesn't have the power to kill them himself
Except he fucking killed one. I never said he did barehanded.

>Seriously, common sense and some applied science is suppose to be a big deal?
Dude MacGyvered a bunch of tools and used them precisely enough to kill a fucking kaiju, even though previous volumes stablished that he is a normal highschool boy with an OP power and an OP harem.
If, let's say, a scientist pulled shit like that, I would be okay because it's reasonable that someone like that would know about it. But a fucking highschool boy doing it so efficently? That's a fucking asspull if I have ever seen one.
That's my problem with Kamisato. All his skills are brought up when he is about to put them in to use without any foreshadowing.
If he needs to be a master manipulator, then someone will bring up some retarded tabletop game where he showed he was one. If he needs to be fucking Batman, then he will casually mention that he always considered the possibility of losing his powers and being a mere human who has to fight against powerful foes.
It's pure bullshit.
>>
>>147250815
>“Fortunately, her power allowed her to survive. …But for anyone but Claire, that would have been a one-way ticket to the afterlife. And I’m not saying Salome only did that because it was Claire. She would do the exact same thing to Ellen, Elza, or anyone else who stood in her way.”
I don't know what you're getting at, but Salome would have killed any of the girls in the faction regardless if they could heal themselves or not.
>>
>>147251435
Maybe. I personally hate smug and arrogant douches who don't get their comeuppance, so that might be why I hate him so much.
>>
>>147250816
>Accelerator
>cool
His seiyu was the only entertaining thing about him.
>>
>>147251569
Yeah but that is what Kamisato thinks,
we have in this novel two opinions what
Salome would do, one it is Kamisato who
thinks she is very dangeorus and would
kill anyone and her own.
you understand Kamisato is logical. rational and composed most of the time but he even gets emotional and overly worried when some of his girls are in danger, his snuff film bit also seemed far to extreme, I mean that was the part where I downright started to hate him for that assholish move but then he could again be acting in hurry all to protect his girls and this rather extreme idea was the result of it.

So Salome also tells Kamijou herself, basically she murders criminals, dangerous magicians whatever, to lazy to look up but I think she mentioned how she killed cult members probably with the human sacrifice bit..
So not innocent or quasi-innocent people
>>
>>147251520
His methods and tactics that allows him to kill them. So far you've been acting like he's the one who kills solo with his own power, but that isn't true. He doesn't have WR, but he has tools and a large connection and knowledge as his disposable mainly thanks to the girls in his harem.

None of the manipulating and skills that he displays before he does something awesome when he put his mind to it are in the genius range. You're seriously exaggerating here. That isn't to say Kamachi isn't applying the badass trope after X hero gives a speech/strengened resolve that he always does, PLUS parodying about how he's supposed to be a normal high school boy. In part, you're not even supposed to have deep thoughts about it because it's like rule of cool. But it can always be lampshaded with his faction did it, so it doesn't break suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>147251901
His thinking isn't wrong in that regard, though. Salome is a murder, and she kills whoever she wants because she believes in what she does. Whoever gets in her way will end up dead all the same.
>>
>>147251950
Again, as much as it might make sense, the fact that is never even brought up before he reveals this skills feels like an asspull.
And he might not be a genius, but he certainly can do much more than what a mere highschool boy should be capable of, specially when you consider that he has like one month of fighting experience and he probably won most of his battles by spamming WR.
In the end, my main beef with Kamisato is that nothing seems to cause him trouble or break his smug attitude. Even losing the only thing that made him special wasn't that much, he just asspulled some new skills that allow him to face the kind of monsters that gave Touma (who has way more fighting experience than him) trouble.
>>
>>147251950
Actually Kamisato is very likely a genius.
He always repeats that normal highschooler line but he was basically of the time looking out of the window in class and looks like a semi-serious student.
But he has tons of knowledge about all kinds of stuff. If he wasnt seriously studying before then most of what he learn, he can completely remember and use.
Of course batman planning maybe he just looked stuff up but the way he talks and so on, nah.
>>
>>147251259
>Touma entertaining
>constantly spouts the most contrived dialogues to his enemies
>his dialogue with his girls are so boring and just full of dumb misunderstandings that just end up him getting assaulted muhh misfortune
>he barely physically beats up women anymore despite that being his thing before
>has been fighting the same way for over 30+ volumes and barely developed besides some superficial shit that's glossed over

Touma is just as boring and holds back the entire franchise. He's the type who's better as a side character but that wouldn't happen since his arm keeps him immensely relevant.
>>
>>147252127
No the thing is we dont know it for certain, we dont have proof that she kills other people.

Kamisato basically only was a child who saw how his sister came back with blood on her clothing. Next day a news paper article comes up how fourteen dead people were found in some cave and stuff like that happends constantly. He doesnt know if those were criminals or if his sister is a psychopathic murderer.

If we had any other character telling something we could be certain but that way we cant be sure.

Both only state their own opinions. I personally think Salome may also have mistakenly killed innocent people her magic looks rather dangerous, so yeah but only Kamaichi knows.

Well if you can post an passage where it gets said by someone different then Kamisato or some proof for that gets shown, like said other girl wasnt killed afterall, that is rather strange if you think about it, the one girl she attacks and doesnt get killed, that she murdered innocent people or whatever then i will believe you and give up.
>>
>>147252176
You're simply too biased because you hate a personality trait that he exhibits. And you're still treating common sense and competency as asspull skills that are glorified when it isn't.

>>147252186
I seriously doubt that. He might be above average, but nothing we have seen screams genius. He has displayed skills that are like some Skill-Out skills. Shiage isn't a genius, so there's no way Kamisato is a genius because he has shown such skills.
>>
File: 1473195071256.png (1MB, 1280x681px) Image search: [Google]
1473195071256.png
1MB, 1280x681px
>>147252280
>Caring about the girls
Why do you think we say bros > hoes?
>>
>>147252618
Not even Shiage MacGyvered shit like that, and he is the more MacGyverish character in this series.
And again, a highschool boy who has been dealing with shit like that for one month can't possibly be so prepared and so profficent at it.
You are the one undermining his skills and pretending any normal guy could pull shit like that.
>>
>>147252503
Still don't know what you're getting at, but it's clear that you're making this far more complicated thna it needs to be.

In NT15, Salome's goal the entire time wasn't Touma or Touma's faction, but Kamisato's faction. She wanted to kill them all.
>>
>>147252845
Ah okay, I give up.
>>
File: 1473619572419.jpg (247KB, 1457x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473619572419.jpg
247KB, 1457x2048px
>>147252631
mikotos > bros
>>
>>147241415
kamachi.exe ran out of ideas mate.
Go read a better series.
>>
>>147252973
The only reason I'm still around is because I want to see based Aleister fuck shit up.
>>
>>147252946
Nagai please, why do you hate guys so much? I bet it's your fault we'll never get Index s3 and I wouldn't trust you to not write out the Detective as much as possible and make Enbi a lesbian if Zashiki Warashi ever got an adaptation somehow.
>>
>>147252973
>kamachi.exe ran out of ideas
>kamachi
>Running out of ideas
>>
>>147252802
Shiage usually gets by and handles problems that are assumed or directly lampshaded by because he's Skill-Out and has experience in this, that, and whatever. In that way, Kamisato isn't even different. Replace Skill-Out with Kamisato faction and you'd have the same result. Either way, neither of them are genius and their skills aren't put on a pedestal.

The whole normal high school buy saying is a parody. Kamisato isn't normal, far from it despite in insistence that he is. He was always messed up in the head and Touma himself guessed that Kamisato had some amount of aptitude behind his smarts. But Kamisato doesn't specializes, so his smarts are surface level at most, most likely reading off what he learned from the girls in his faction that explains the technical stuff, like Ellen or Fran.
>>
>>147252631
>Why do you think we say bros > hoes?

And why is it Touma is surrounded and has conversations with them more than he does with them?

He friking lives with these shits.

I don't get how a guy who can pull so many fucking chicks be so boring with them
>>
File: 1473619435931.png (300KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1473619435931.png
300KB, 1024x1024px
>>147253403
I wouldn't mind either index 3 or railgun 3 to be quite desu
Actually, index 3, then railgun 3 and finally a 2.5 hour movie covering WW3 would be perfect
>>
>>147253470
It's probably a product of the time the series started since dense protagonists were the big thing then. That said, when Touma is in bully mode he's pretty fun around the girls, just remove the romance shit and his relationships with the girls would improve a lot.
>>
>>147252973
Regardless of your opinions on his works, Kamachi does not run out of ideas.
>>
>>147253509
>one movie covering WW3
It's like you want to kill the series even more.
>>
>>147253576
> dense protagonists were the big thing then
But Volume 1 Touma was in love with index.
>>
>>147251011
Depends on your definition of gary stu. But according to /a/ Izayoi is a gary stu because he has the power and intelligence to overcome almost every game and opponent he came across by himself. It was quite bad back when MDJ anime was airing, there was a lot of threads criticizing Izayoi and gary stus in general.
>>
>>147253678
Why though
WW3 is easily one of the best arcs
>>
File: 1426338398873.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426338398873.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
When will this fucking cunt and his shitty harem fuck off already? What the fuck was Kamachi thinking when he decided to make him the focus of 36 fucking volumes?

Seriously, this Gary Stu, his retarded asspulls and horrible harem make even Kirito seem like an interesting character.
>>
>>147253769
One movie per volume would barely cut it, let alone the entire arc.
>>
>>147253738
index pls go
>>
File: Oh no.jpg (851KB, 2237x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Oh no.jpg
851KB, 2237x1600px
When this happens.
>>
>>147253821
You know we're too likely to get season 3, let alone season 4
This is the best shot we have at finishing the original series
>>
>>147253626
He definitely run out of good ideas though. There's a reason why the series' sales are steadily declining since years.
>>
>>147253926
*not too
>>
>>147241415
the anime was so bad.
>>
>>147253807
But you cant forget one thing this retarded 'Garystue' gets constantly beat up in battles, even if he is the victor afterwards he needs to stay mutliple days or weeks afterwards in the hospital.
You can say what you want but that is why can accept him, cause he gets actually fucking hurt,

How many protas actually do get hurt, not necesarry a severe wound but just scratches, wounds which add up.
The answer is sadly very few, most learn some retarded super dodging, shield or whatever ability and dont or barely get hurt.
Yes i know some exist but very few.
>>
>>147253821
Yes it would.

A movie would fit one volume you retard, instead of pages wasted on describing shit you'll be shown which would cut alot of time
>>
>>147253928
That's because he's been using or expanding on a lot of them in other novels. I'm not entirely speaking out of my ass (probably) when I say it feels like he's really restricted when writing in NT at times.
>>
>>147241415
I like him
>>
>>147253928
That remains to be seen if the rest of NT sucks or not. We've discussed the reason why the sales have declined to hell and back; it's definitely not the content.
>>
>>147254141
All LN writers are heavily restricted.
>>
>>147254219
Kamachi used to go on about back in the beginning of NT that he had lots of freedom to do what he wanted to because of the fans. That's how he was able to actually publish stuff like NT3/4 instead of them being structured like your generic LN volume.
>>
>>147254125
Oh fuck off.

He gets his armed ripped off

Healed straight away

Gets beaten the fuck up

Volume or chapter later he's A-Okay because bullshit hospital and has no scars

Literally suffers traumatising shit

Is perfectly fine next volume and forgotten

Saying Touma remotely gets hurt is a fucking joke, no matter how bad it is it gets healed instantly with a couple day time skip and he's fine.
>>
>>147249488
This
>>
>>147254219
>All LN writers are heavily restricted.
>>147254248
>being structured like your generic LN volume.

elaborate
>>
File: 1449320315954.jpg (35KB, 604x416px) Image search: [Google]
1449320315954.jpg
35KB, 604x416px
>>147254141
Or maybe the fuck doesn't bother quality checking his own work and think "is this good" and whatever comes to his mind he shits out a volume straight away.

This is why i don't see the praise about him being able to write a lot of volumes for multiple series when none of them are anything but forgettable shit
>>
File: stiyl.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stiyl.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>Kamachi could have brought pic related into the story again
>didn't
I completely agree OP.
>>
>>147254219
He certainly feels less so in HO, ZW, or the others. Maybe since Index sells so much he's allowed his freedom in other works, I don't know. It's really just a feeling rather than anything concrete, I could be wrong.
>>
>>147254276
>Touma beat Kamisato with World Rejecter in a serious fight
>>
>>147254374
Damn when will Styil invite Kamijou finally to a witch/vampire/mage extermination or whatever mission.
We need more Styil with Kamijou, their interactions are at least entertaining, enough of the Index biting and biribiri shocking.
Kamijou needs his bro Styil to save him from all the crazy gals.
>>
>>147254276
That goes for practically everyone in this series, thanks to that one doctor.
>>
>>147254811
HC will be the secret final boss.
>>
>>147254435
He goes wild in Index too though, not as often as say, Heavy Object, but every once in a while he does some stuff in Index that he'd never be allowed to do without being a big name in Dengeki.
>>
>>147254374
>>147254649
In all seriousness, bringing Stiyl back would improve NT tremendously.

>a character tied to Laura and England
>one of the old crowd from the anime
>might bring the titular heroine back to relevance
>might bring back the lolis from the Endymion movie (or Kanzaki)
>no-nonsense fire powers against Yuiitsu's bullshit
>AAA Mikoto vs Stiyl would be cool to see
>>
You guys should have dropped Index after NT10. You'd enjoy a better life without reading through a serie of disappointement.
>>
>>147254966
He'd job almost as quickly as he did to Touma in the Endymion novel.
>>
>>147254966
I don't think this would be much of a fight.
>>
>>147254973
>You guys should have dropped Index after NT1. You'd enjoy a better life without reading through a serie of disappointement.
Fixed.
>>
>>147254973
But I liked NT10
>>
>>147254973
I'm clinging to the hope that once Kakeru becomes irrelevant again we might get some cool volumes.
>>
>>147255105
Which is exactly why that should have been the last thing you read from this series.
>>
>>147255222
But I liked NT13 too.
>>
>>147254811
Accel atleast was crippled for a while though and had to resort to timers and some dodgy network.

Thing with Touma the guys gets in to crazy shit wayyy more than the entire cast and nothing happens to him that sticks
>>
>>147255105
It was pretty good but didn't live up to the hype.
>a fucking boss rush
>Kamijou Touma vs The World
>most of the goons sent after Touma are friends or people indebted to him and therefore sabotage themselves
>>
>>147255140
>I'm clinging to the hope that once Kakeru becomes irrelevant again we might get some cool volumes.

>NT11 and N12

Damn volumes without kamisato are so damn interesting
>>
>>147255311
Accel had to be nerfed to become a protagonist because non-crippled Accel is so far above everything else on the science side that there should be a level just for him between 5 and 6.
>>
>>147255363
I still don't know what Kamachi was thinking with NT11. It was a half-flashback arc that had no connection to the main plot or subplots in the present and cemented Misaki's irrelevance. It could easily have been a SS novel
>>
>>147255311
The guy even gets shot multiple times.
What exactly you want permanent battle damage, cripple Kamijou?

I can tell you right now with AC tech, they are able to create any kind of prosthetics or Aleister probably already expected that and can clone for Kamijou body parts if needed.

You are probably one of those he needs to have lost his eye or his left arm must be torn off and replaced with some cyborg or not even.
You basically only want to see him suffer cause you dont like him, be honest.
>>
>>147255631
>You basically only want to see him suffer cause you dont like him, be honest.
Not the anon you're replying to but that's pretty much me
>>
>>147255631
>You basically only want to see him suffer cause you dont like him, be honest.

>this anon goes and brags about touma being one of the only characters in fiction that gets hurt, gets scars/scratches in his face and isn't blown over straight away

>prove his ass wrong

>muhh why do you want him to actually get hurt? You just don't like Touma!

Fuck off you dumb shit.
>>
>>147256132
hurt yes but what you want is basically, a shitty fanfiction about

Kamijou loses his arms,
see friends die in front of him,
cries to sleep,
loses his home
lands on the street,
dies

You posted before you dont like him,
well posted only that he gets hurt, if I want to see a prota die, made shit of then I would look for a different series.

actually the other heroes have many of the same problems Kamijou has in this series, Misaka gets not once wound even I think but you concentrate only on him.
So what am I supposed to think

But you won, I give up, I am a dumb shit.
>>
Kamachi just jumped the shark in NT12. Up to that volume this LN was interesting and engaging, but after that it has been pure shit.
>>
>>147256890
But the volume right after NT12 was better than the one right before it.
>>
>>147249430
>casually saved his life with AN UMBRELLA

He technically saved his own life along with his harem when he did that. WR seems to go for IB first and that doesn't end well.

Also, I thought that it was mostly agreed upon that anybody who earns the title "normal" in this series is certifiably fucking crazy? Why are we discussing Kamisato's bullshit now when Touma's done similarly ridiculous shit with less prep time?
>>
>>147256997
NT11 was basically a harmless side volume, and as such it did a decent job. But then magic god shenanigans happened and everything crumbled down. You may have found NT13 more "entertaining" than NT11 but plot-wise it was very damaging to the story as a whole.
>>
>>147256746
>backpeddeling

You literally said he gets scratches/wounds from his fights and then big up him needing to stay in the hospital for ages as if one volume later which would be a week or even less in the verse he's then fine back to normal with nothing that looks like he's been in a fight.

Yeah give up you dumb shit and keep your waffling to yourself.
>>
>>147257376
>it was very damaging to the story as a whole
How so?
>>
>>147257555
How the magic gods were hadled and the introduction of kamifaggot, which doomed us to who knows how many more volumes about solving the mess
>>
>>147257897
Kamisato maybe so, but the way they magic gods got fucked out of nowhere was hilarious. They would've been terrible antagonists anyways.
>>
File: HP-chan.jpg (88KB, 591x761px) Image search: [Google]
HP-chan.jpg
88KB, 591x761px
>>147257929
They would have been horrible antagonists as a whole but as a one time antagonist, High Priest was great.
>>
>>147258042
He just wanted to force Touma to suffer through a billion alternative realities till he came to understand him and decided to protect him no matter what ;_;
>>
>>147258451
He just wanted to be punched by his hero like in the show, it's all Misaka's fault for making him run instead!
>>
File: hypedsiscon.png (92KB, 292x377px) Image search: [Google]
hypedsiscon.png
92KB, 292x377px
Play time is over. It's time for Mie to make her debut on the cover.
>>
>>147258753
>Mie
>in the cover
No, no, no, she is the new Himegami so no covers or even proper illustrations for her, only background cameos.
>>
>>147258818
>the only character that's actually normal is denied any illustrations
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.