[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the difference between FMA and FMAB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: screen2.jpg (21KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
screen2.jpg
21KB, 350x263px
whats the difference between FMA and FMAB
>>
FMA has anime-original ending and FMA:B followed the manga to the end.

Watch the first half of FMA then watch FMA:B. FMA:B kind of glosses over the beginning parts because FMA did them so well.

Except the homonculus are almost all different lol.
>>
Did anyone else prefer the original? Maybe it's because that's the one I saw first but I really prefer it.
>>
>>147234999
Read the manga and fuck off, both suck compared to it.
>>
File: slap.jpg (5KB, 158x152px) Image search: [Google]
slap.jpg
5KB, 158x152px
>>147235068
>Watch the first half of FMA then watch FMA:B
>>
brotherhood felt more whole for me while original animi had some better animations here and there
>>
>>147234999
2003 has spiritual bullshit, Brotherhood it's more scientific.
>>
>>147235151
Yes, the 2003 version is superior.
>>
>>147235151
I preferred the original because theElric blonde hair looked better - it's too yellow in Brotherhood.
>>
>>147234999
B
>>
>>147235151
The original was vastly superior with it's complex juxtaposition of Amestris and Earth as we know it, carefully crafted allegories and pacing that makes it one of the few watchable action shounen for anyone not suffering from ADD.

Maybe you'll like Brotherhood if you prefer shitty pacing, endless fighting and soppy Hollywood tier romance plot.
>>
>>147235238
>mangafag
>no color/voice/music/animation is the best man

YOU fuck off
>>
Alot of people will say that the original is more deep, but it really isn't. Its darker, and the ending is bittersweet, but it also didn't make sense and was a little bit too edgy. Watch the first half of 2003, then skip to brotherhood
>>
>>147235273
This, even in the parts FMA adapted from the manga, liberties were taken and filler was added because they planned to diverge from the start.
>>
>>147235496
People tend to confuse melodrama for actual depth, it's not uncommon.
>>
>>147235476
Read the manga or fuck off
>>
I preferred the way the 2003 anime handled the Maes Hughes character. It felt a little rushed to me in Brotherhood.

Other than that I prefer Brotherhood.
>>
2003's tone focuses more on drama and GOAT ost but is original ending
The other is pure adaptation
Both versions made me want to fuck Winry
>>
>>147235674
>Pure adaptation
>Cuts and rushes the entire series
>Doesn't even explain Bradley's eye
>>
>>147234999
Halfway through FMA it goes anime original and makes some major changes to several characters while expanding their role. It much more heavily links alchemy with some sort of spiritual magic and changes how homonculus work. And the villain is some old body snatcher.

Brotherhood is a much more faithful adaptation of the manga.
>>
>>147235718
I didn't say it covered everything
>>
>>147234999
Oh, this thread, again.

We had it yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that and the week before that and the month before that and the last 5 years before that.

Answer is always read the manga or fuck off.
>>
What's the difference between the first Berserk anime and the new one?
>>
Why do people ask questions that can be solved by looking at wikipedia for 5 seconds?
>>
>>147235922
It's literally a meme >>147235880

>ITT: Overrated Shit
>>
>>147235419
You again. You're in every one of these threads. I can tell by the way you throw around your pretentious analysis. The earth/amestris plotline was fucking retarded. Interesting at first but quickly became stupid. Alchemy is supposed to be more scientific than spiritual as it was in 03. The pacing was only better for like the first quarter and there are no "carefully crafted allegories" besides the ones you pull out of your gaping asshole.

>shitty pacing

See above. Only the first 5 and then its good.

>endless fighting

Because 03 didn't have a lot of action scenes. That's bullshit faggot.

>romance plot

There was no romance you fag-

Oh wait, I see now. You're fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.