[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best trainer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.gif (640KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
640KB, 500x375px
First of all let's stick to anime and movies only. Who is the best Pokemon trainer and why and how do you compare their against other trainers? Battles, badges, Pokemon, status, style, money, etc.
>>
>>147230788
>quit being a trainer like a bitch after losing to Ash the so-called worst trainer in the world
Fuck off back to /vp/ and your dank memes with you.
>>
File: 1472552970861.png (63KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472552970861.png
63KB, 511x384px
>>147230788
>First of all let's stick to anime and movies only
>>
Mewtwo was the best trainer because he never lost.
>>
>>147231044
Such insecurity, I never said I though Gary was the best. I just posted a picture of him. Is there something you're not telling us?

>>147231111
>1111
Nice, also I said let's stick to the anime and movies because nobody reads the Manga except you and two other people you hipster piece of shit.
>>
Tobias. He caught a Latios.
>>
>>147230788
the anime sucks ass though kill yourself fag.
>>
>>147231284
This isn't an anime vs manga thread. Take it somewhere else. I honestly don't care about if the anime or manga is better.
>>
That one EV trainer from the first season of pokemon.
>>
>>147231422
How in the hell did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>147230788
Why even make this a thread if you're just going to put the anwser in the OP.
>>
File: 1368479955586.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368479955586.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>147231044
Ash is still a virgin tho
>>
>>147231680
I think Goodra took care of that problem for him.
>>
File: images-7.jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
15KB, 443x332px
Hugh is my husbando. No homo.
>>
Alain or the Cheater are the strongest i think.

Gary meme Oak is weak as fuck.
>>
>>147231457
I don't remember much of the anime at this point (only watched till mid-Johto, when I was a kid) and from the little I remember he was the only trainer that pushed his pokemon to their limits, giving them extra speed and power, special held items/berries too. Ash tried to tell him that's not a way to train his pokemon and that pokemon should be his friends but in the end Ash found out that his pokemon love their tough trainer and obey him regardless.

Now I don't know if he'll beat champions (can't remember any of them) but assuming most gym leader/champs don't have maxed EVs then maybe
>>
>>147230788
Cynthia and Paul.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.