[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: 1473286173734.jpg (3MB, 2868x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473286173734.jpg
3MB, 2868x2048px
ゴブリンスレイヤースレ
新刊でもゴブスレは相変わらず困ったちゃんだったね
>>
Goblin lives matter.
Down with the anti-goblin propaganda.
Goblins are more than chunks of XP waiting to be collected.
>>
File: シス.jpg (533KB, 899x973px) Image search: [Google]
シス.jpg
533KB, 899x973px
>>147229294
としゴブリン
>>
File: シスの暗黒卿.jpg (745KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
シスの暗黒卿.jpg
745KB, 900x1350px
だれもいません
>>
ゴブリン退治の報酬が最低の白磁数人分だから情報も助っ人も予算的に無理なんでしゃーないそれでも単騎のゴブスレはすげぇ溜め込んでるみたいだが
>>
File: 1414609929299.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1414609929299.png
128KB, 581x443px
Obligatory.
>>
>>147229248
opどうしてこのスレに日本語に作るの?
英語いいでしょう?アメリカ画像掲示板から
>>
Part 1

As he ended the fight capable of making people feel nauseous, the man stepped on the corpse of a goblin.

His slightly dirty black helmet, armor, and chainmail were all stained red with the monster’s blood.

His left hand held a torch, while tied to his left arm was a small, weathered shield that looked like it had gone through many battles.

With his empty right hand, he stepped on the corpse underneath him and effortlessly pulled his sword out of it’s head.

The sword, which was covered in the monster’s brain matter, was neither short nor long, and looked like it was both a cheap and a rough handicraft.

Meanwhile, a girl lay paralyzed on the ground, shivering in both pain and fear, her elbow pierced by an arrow.

She had bright golden hair and a cute oval-shaped face. Yet now, her face had twisted unbearably from her sweat and tears.

The beautiful girl was slim, and wore what seemed to be priest’s attire.

Her hand that was currently holding her mace trembled slightly.

——The man in front of me, who is he?

The girl felt that he was different from the goblins.

No, it was more like he was a monster that had a totally different origin than them.

The man’s apparel, aura, and actions were just too abnormal.

[………Excuse me, who are……]

While the girl endured her fear and pain, she asked him.

At last, the man opened his mouth and answered her.

[Goblin slayer.]

——He was a slayer. He preyed not on dragons or vampires, but instead on goblins, the weakest in the hierarchy of the monsters.

If it had been a normal situation, she would’ve felt that this name was silly the moment that she heard it.

Yet now, she didn’t think so.
>>
People always say, that for an orphan who grew up in a temple, the day the child turned 15 would be the day they entered adulthood.

In other words, the orphan would be forced to walk their own path once they reach that age.

They were given 2 choices. It was either to continue serving the god and live an ascetic life in the temple, or leave the temple and go out into the world.

Choosing the latter, the female priest headed for the Adventurers Guild.

The Adventurers Guild. ——Legend says that It was an organization formed by the people who had once gathered in a bar to support the hero.

Unlike other organizations, rather than a mutual aid society, they are more like a mediating agency.

For instance, in the long war between the [Enlightened Ones’] and the monsters, the adventurers functioned like mercenaries.

Of course, without strict supervision, these armed goons wouldn’t even be allowed to exist.

Entering the street, a female priest was immediately attracted by the gigantic building at the side of the street and unconsciously slowed her footsteps.

After she entered the big hall, she was shocked by the crowd of rowdy adventurers gathered inside despite the early morning.

This building consisted of a large hotel and a bar——which both could be considered as one—— with a government office on top of it.

Simply put, this place was a combination of the three. Thus, the incredibly lively atmosphere was nothing short of ordinary.

There were humans here wearing chainmail, some holding magical staves, and even Spirit Shamans who were wearing cloaks.

A little further away, dwarves, with their thick beards and axes, and the natives of the plains, with their short bodies, could be seen.

The crowd consisted of men and women of different races and age as they held their weapons and talked merrily with each other in groups.

Squeezing through the gaps among the crowd, she walked towards the receiving area.
>>
A long queue had formed in front of the desk. People had come to take requests, report progress, or even make a request.

[And? How’s the situation of the Manticore in the mountain ridge?]

[It was nothing. If you want to earn more cash, it would be better off looking for ruins or something.]

[Uh-huh. But that would not count as a contribution anymore.]

[Hey, I heard that an evil spirit was stirring up trouble near the capital. It might be a good time to earn more money to me.]

[Maybe I could do it. If it’s just a low-level demon, that is……]

A spear-wielding adventurer was talking with another adventurer clad in heavy armor.

Hearing the contents of their conversation was more than she could have imagined, the female priest gasped in shock for the third time.

Holding her mace tightly, she steadied herself and made a decision in her heart.

[……In the future, I also want to……!]

She was aware, that the occupation of an adventurer was not as easy as the rumors say.

She had seen wounded adventurers visiting the temple to pray for Healing Miracles.

And the Earth Mother’s teachings were to heal those who were wounded.

Thus, she didn’t have an ounce of hesitation even if she knew she was putting herself in danger.

As an orphan who was saved by the temple, she was willing to return her gratitude.

[Hello there! What business do you have here today?]

As the female priest was pondering on her thoughts, she was already next in line for reception.

The receptionist in charge of the counter was a lady with a gentle expression that was somewhat older than her.

Her clean uniform looked neat and tidy on her, which matched nicely with her light brown hair that was tied into three braids and let down.

Just by looking at the crowd, one could already see how heavy the workload was for the receptionists.
>>
Yet, she didn’t have a speck of the tense aura that strong women usually have, showing that she had adequate understanding of her job.

The female priest gulped as she felt her nervousness dissipating a little. Opening her mouth, she then spoke.
[I…I want to become an……adventurer.]

[I……see.]

Yet, the female receiptionist’s reply was different from her expression.

An indescribable look appeared on her face for a brief moment, as she answered ambiguously.

The female priest felt like she was being evaluated from head to toe and couldn’t help but lower her head in embarrassment.

But then, the female receptionist put on a professional smile to smooth over the awkwardness from before.

[Alright then! Can you read and write?]

[Uhh, yes. I learned some……in the temple.]

[In that case, please fill out this adventure sheet. If you have something you don’t understand, please feel free to ask.]

Adventure sheet——The brownish parchment that had golden-coloured squiggle-ish words written on it.

Name, Gender, Age, Job, Hair, Eyes, Body size, Skills, Spells, Miracles……

The application form was simple.

‘Is that all I have to do?’ thought the female priest in curiosity.

[Ah, please leave the Ability Points and Past Adventures section blank. We’ll fill it out after we assess you.]

[O-okay.]

The female priest nodded her head and held the pen with trembling hands.

Dipping it into the ink pot, she started filling the form word by word.

Passing the completed form back to the female receptionist, the female receptionist then started checking through it and nodded from time to time.

Afterwards, she took out a silver sharp-edged pen and started engraving words on a small piece of white porcelain.

When she had finished, she passed the small porcelain tag to the female priest.

Receiving it from her, the female priest looked at the porcelain tag and realized that the words engraved on it was what she just wrote on the parchment.
>>
[This is for your skill appraisal, as well as a proof of identity.]

The female receptionist then said something again with a cheeky tone.

[Of course, other than the words engraved on it, it’s not something really special]

Seeing the female priest blink her eyes in confusion, she couldn’t help but let out a laugh.

[Just in case anything happens to you, it will be used to corroborate your identity. So please, try not to lose it.]

——If anything happens—?

The female priest briefly didn’t understand what she meant, but realised a moment later.

She understood that the porcelain tag would be used to identify who she was, should her corpse be mutilated beyond recognition.

She hoped that she didn’t tremble when she said ‘Yes’.

[But still, this is all it takes to become an adventurer, huh……]

[About that, if it’s just [Becoming] an adventurer, it really is this easy.]

The female receptionist had an ambiguous look on her. Was she worried, or is it that she had given up?

The female priest couldn’t figure it out.

[We will look into the monsters you have beaten, contributions to the society and your personality to define whether you are fit for a rank up. It’s quite strict, you know?]

[Personality?]

[Occasionally, there would be people with thoughts like {I’m strong, so I don’t need anyone else!}]

And some even weirder people——the female receptionist mumbled softly, but then immediately put on a bright smile.

The smile was so gentle and warm, it was one that would only appear when you are nostalgic of something.

The female priest thought shockedly——So even she can make such an expression.

Realizing she was being stared at, the female receptionist immediately coughed a few times embarrassingly.

[Requests are pinned onto that board. Normally, you would choose a request that is compatible with your own rank……]

She pointed to the large board that almost took up the whole wall behind the female priest.
>>
But due to the large crowd of adventurers from before tearing large number of requests off, the requests on the board was few and scattered…..

Still, to be able to use such a large board was a sign that the number of requests must be quite the number.

[But, I personally suggest you start by cleaning the sewers and drains to get yourself used to your job.]

[Eh? Weren’t adventurers supposed to hunt and battle monsters……]

[Hunting down Giant Rats is also considered to be exterminating monsters. It’s quite a large contribution to the society you know~]

After all, all newbies can do is either this or exterminating goblins anyway——the female receptionist mumbled softly again with a complicated expression.

[Alright, that’s it for registration. Good luck!]

[Ah——yes! Thank you very much!]

The female priest bowed her head in gratitude and left the reception counter.

With the white porcelain identity tag over her neck, she breathed a sigh of relief.

In short, the registration was complete——Although the process was somewhat disappointing, she was finally an adventurer.

—— What was she going to do, from now on?

All she had was the mace in her hand which also served as her holy seal, a luggage bag where she kept a change of clothes, and a little gold.

The second floor of the guild looked like a hostel built specially for low-ranked adventurers.

Now, I’ll just look for a decent room and see what kind of requests there is for today——

[Hey, want to go on an adventure with us?]

[Huh?]

The one who suddenly called out to the female priest was a young man. Although his chest wasn’t wounded, it was bound tightly with bandage with a sword hanging off his waist.

A brand-new white porcelain tag hung on his neck, just like the female priest’s.

There were 10 ranks of adventurers. With the highest being platinum, and porcelain being the lowest rank.

In other words, he was also a newbie who just registered just like her.
>>
此処はアメリカン画像掲示板である。無礼な日本人共め、去るが良いのじゃ!
>>
[You’re a priest, right?]

[Uhh, about that…yes, I am.]

[Perfect! Our party is lacking just a cleric.]

Looking over him, she realized that there were 2 more girls behind the swordsman.

One of the girls wore a battle outfit with her ponytail tied high, exuded an aura of a strength.

While the other girl was bespectacled and held a staff while looking coldly at her.

Just by looking, you can tell that they seem to be a martial artist and a mage respectively.

Noticing the female priest’s gaze, he nodded and said [Both of them are my allies.]

[Still, the request is a very urgent one, so we want to at least recruit another person. Are you willing to join us?]

[What urgent quest…?]

[Goblin slaying!]

Through his explanation, it seems that some goblins had moved into a nearby cave near a village without anyone noticing.

Goblins——Other than their massive numbers, they are the weakest and plainest among the monsters.

They only have the size, strength and the intelligence of a small human child. Their only strength is the ability to see in the dark.

Other than that, they do the same things as all the other monsters, threatening humans, attacking their villages, kidnapping women, and so on.

No matter how weak they are, they are still monsters in the end.

At the start, the villagers didn’t really mind goblins, but the situation worsened gradually.

At first, the grains that the villagers stocked up for winter were stolen.

Because their food and seeds were stolen, the angry villagers rebuilt their fences and started patrolling around with torches...

Then, when the villagers let their guard down, they stole their sheep. Even the shepherdess and a girl who came out to see what was the fuss about was taken away.

The situation left the villagers without a choice.

They gathered what little money they had and payed a visit to the Adventurer Guild where the adventurers gathered.
>>
They believed that leaving this matter to the Adventurer’s Guild hands was a right choice.

——Hmm……

After she finished listening to the swordsman’s never ending explanation, the female priest put her fingers against her lips and thought hard.

It wasn’t uncommon for a newbie’s first mission to go and slay goblins.

And now, she even got an invitation to go on this adventure. This was fate, so she believed,

She had never ever thought that she was able to do everything herself.

For a priest like her to go on an adventure alone was tantamount to suicide.

Sooner or later, she’ll have to party up with others anyway.

Yet, to go with strangers she had just met made her heart uneasy.

Even so, to go on an adventure with people that invited her should make her feel a little more reassured.

Even if this was the first time she was invited by a male… there were still two other females in the party. So……

——It shouldn’t be a problem.

[Understood. If you don’t mind me……]

The female priest thought a little more and nodded her head.

Seeing that, the swordsman became extremely happy.

[Really? Everyone, I got good news! Now we can start our adventure!]

[About that……Is it just the four of you?]

The female receptionist couldn’t endure it anymore and interrupted him.

Yet, the swordsman didn’t think that anything was inappropriate.

[If you wait a while, I think another adventurer will come along……]

[It’s fine! 4 of us are enough if it’s just goblins!]

The swordsman looked at his party members and said with a cheerful smile.

[Right?]

[There’s no time to lose! Those abducted girls are waiting for us to go save them!]

Yet, the female receptionist who heard that still had a complicated look on her face.

[……]

With that, a feeling of an extreme uneasiness formed within the female priest’s heart.
>>
What the fuck?
>>
A cold breeze carrying the stench of blood blew in, and made the torch flicker.

Although it was noon, sunlight was unable to enter the cave, making it’s interior pitch black.

The bulky shadows of the boulders danced in sync with the flames, projecting a writhing dark monster onto the cave paintings.

Four people stood in a row, a crudely equipped young man and likewise poorly equipped three women fumbled through the darkness.

The one leading at the front was the swordsman who was bearing the torch, with the female martial artist behind him and the female magician in the rear.

At the third position was the trembling young girl in a priest uniform, clutching her mace tightly.

The one who suggested this formation was the female mage herself.

With this, as long as there weren’t any forked roads along the way, they didn’t need to worry about being ambushed from the back.

As long as the vanguard didn’t mess up, the rearguard was safe and only needed to focus on supporting him.

[……It should be fine….right……?]

Still, the whispers of the priestess was filled with uneasiness.

Ever since they had entered the cave, her anxiety had only became worse and worse.

[We still rushed in even though we know next to nothing about our opponents……]

[Geez, you worry too much. Though that personality of yours does match a priest’s.]

The swordsman’s jovial voice didn’t match the atmosphere of the cave as it slowly disappeared in echoes.

[Even children know something like goblins, right? I even helped to chase some who came to the village away before!]

[Is defeating goblins something worth flaunting over? How unsightly, please stop bragging.]

[Besides, you didn’t even defeat them.]

The female martial artist teased the swordsman in a low voice, yet the swordsman retorted with a [I didn’t say anything wrong].

The female martial artist sighed as if she was helpless, yet she seemed to be enjoying it.

Anybody reading?
>>
>>147231115
I am
Your writing's pretty good
>>
>>147231115
You could also just pastebin this and post the link the next time a slayer thread goes up if you want more people to notice.
>>
>>147231115
>>147231172
Are you going crazy?
>>
[Heh, even if they cut this loser up into minced meat, I’ll still send them flying! So don’t worry!]

[Hey, saying I’m a loser is too much isn’t it……]

The torch shone on the swordsman’s dispirited face, but then immediately cheered up and raised the sword in his hands.

[It’s fine. Even if a dragon shows up, we’ll figure a way out even if it’s just the four of us!]

[……How impatient.]

The female mage mumbled softly, making the female martial artist chuckle. The sound of their voice overlapped with each other in the cave.

Worried if their voice would lure out some unknown thing from the depths of the cave, the priestess didn’t dare to make a sound.

[Still, we would go slay a dragon one day. Right?]

In order to go along with the nodding swordsman and mage, the priestess could only smile silently.

The smile was as ambiguous as the female receptionist’s, hidden in the darkness without anyone finding it out.

——Would it really be like that.

No matter how uneasy her heart was, the priestess would never voice her question.

He said——[Even if it’s just the four of us]

Yet, they have only met recently. How can he have that much confidence?

The priestess knew that they weren’t bad people. She understood that.

But……

[Still, we should have prepared before coming here……we didn’t even bring some medicine with us……]

[Even if you say it like that, we don’t have the time nor the money to go shopping.]

The swordsman didn’t mind the priestess trembling voice, showing that his courage was exceptional.

[And I am more worried about the kidnapped girls……if they’re wounded, you would treat them too, right?]

[I was taught medical treatment and Healing Miracles, but……]

[Then it won’t be a problem!]

I can only use it three times……

No one seemed to hear the priestess unclear mumbling.
>>
File: シス.jpg (533KB, 899x973px) Image search: [Google]
シス.jpg
533KB, 899x973px
>>147231244
The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
>>
[It’s good that you’re so confident, but you wouldn’t get lost now, right?]

[Come on, we’ve been walking a road straight as an arrow until now. How could we get lost?]

[I wouldn’t say so. After all, you get carried away so easily, so I have no choice but to watch over you strictly.]

[Aren’t you the same……]

The swordsman and the female martial artist came from the same village.

It had been an uncountable number of times where they quarreled on the journey.

The priestess followed behind the two of them, clutching her mace tightly as she chanted the Earth Mother’s name repeatedly.

——Please let this adventurer end peacefully.

This prayer of hers had not echoed in the cave, but assimilated and disappeared into the pitch black darkness.

Maybe it was because her prayers has been heard by the Earth Mother. Or it could be that she was immersed in listening the sound of the prayers.

[Hey, you’re too slow! Keep up the line!]

[Ah, sorry……]

In the end, the one who first noticed something was off was none other than the priestess.

As she was reciting her prayer, the female mage that bumped into her and urged her on. Just as she was about to hurry up and keep up with the formation, suddenly——

Guruguru

A slight sound that sounded like rocks rolling entered the priestess ears.

[……!]

[What is it again!?]

With a shudder, the priestess froze in her steps. Irritated, the female mage questioned her actions.

Graduating with flying colours from the Academy in the capital, the female mage who was proficient in incantations couldn’t understand the priestess in front of her.

She was jittery and cowardly. Her first impression of the priestess was horrible, and got even worse when they had entered the cave.

[I just heard the sound of something collapsing……]

[From where? In front?]

[Be…hind……]

——Are you kidding me.

>Earth Mother or Gaia. Which one was worship?
>>
The female mage sighed as their surroundings grew darker with their only source of light went further and further away from them.

[As I said, haven’t we’ve been walking in a straight line ever since we entered? What could possibly be behind us——]

The female mage turned her head back in frustration.

What happened next was her cold voice changing into one more of a surprised cry.

[Goblins?!]

The cave wall had collapsed. No, it was actually dug through.

From the tunnel emerged numbers of hideous monsters, who then proceeded to surround both of them who were unfortunately walking at the end of the line.

Monsters holding crude weapons, having disgusting faces, possessing a child-like body and hides in caves.

They were Goblins.

[EH!?]

The female mage made an unnatural sound. Raising the garnet staff that was the proof of her graduation from the Academy, she used her tongue that had turned stiff to recite an incantation.

It was not the same as Miracles.

Nock Ignite Fire

[Sajida……influlamae……radius!]

The female mage concentrated on reciting the incantation that she had engraved in her heart. What came out of her mouth were powerful words that could even change the world.

Forming in front of the garnet that was as large as a fist, an arrow of flame emerged and flew towards the face of a goblin.

What came next was the disgusting smell and the crackling sound of meat burning.

——That’s one down!

The female mage was smiling bravely due to her concrete victory as she felt high spirited.

To be able to cast this incantation successfully again gave her a massive boost in her confidence.

[Sajida……influlamae…..radi——AH!]

Yet, there were just too many opponents.

Before the female mage could finish chanting, the slender arms of hers were grabbed by the goblins.

Unable to react in time, she was pushed hard against the rugged cave floor.

[AH!? EH!?]
>>
[Ah, hrk……g-give that back! That staff is not allowed to be touched by goblins like you……]

The staffs or rings that could be used to invoke magic were a mage’s entire life.

For her, it held the meaning of her pride.

Yet, right in front of the female mage that was screaming frantically, the staff was broken into two with a loud crack.

In an instant, the calm mask of the female mage disappeared as it contorted into one of rage.

[B-bastards……YOU BASTARDS!!!!]

With her plump breasts shaking furiously, she struggled with her arms and kicked with her legs that she had never trained.

But what she had done was wrong. The enraged goblins immediately used a rusted dagger to stab her gut without a moment of hesitation.

[——UWAAAAAA……!?]

The miserable cries of the female mage who had her organs torn echoed within the cave.

Of course, the rest of the companions——No. The priestess naturally won’t just sit and watch.

[You, you all! Get away from her! Stop!]

The priestess used her slender to swing her mace desperately in an attempt to chase the goblins away.

Of course, among the ranks of clerics, there were some who were skilled in combat.

Not to mention others that had trained their body over the course of going through many adventures.

Yet, the priestess’s attacks were superficial.

Moreover, due to her state of panic, she was swinging her mace wildly with no luck of hitting the goblins.

The sharp point of the mace hit the cave floor, making a light clang sound.

Fortunate or not, the goblins hesitated and stepped back a step.

They either thought that she was a monk or just hated to be hit by her. Either was just a coincidence.

Grabbing that window of opportunity, she quickly dragged the female mage out from the group of goblins.

[Hang in there……Hang in there!…..!?]

She didn’t get a reply.

>If any anon here lurking pls respond
>>
The female priestess quickly called for her other comrades as her hands was dyed in a dark red color.

The female mage still had the rusted dagger stabbed into her gut.

Her stomach was cruelly cut open, with her insides clearly in a bloody mess.

With such a horrible sight in front of her, the priestess couldn’t help but gasp.

[ha……ha……]

Yet, the female mage was still alive. Although she was convulsing, she wasn’t dead yet.

There’s still time. I have to save her.

The priestess bit her lip.

[O Earth Mother, abounding in mercy. Please use your holy hands, and heal this person of her wounds…….]

Holding the mace in front of her chest, the priestess used her hands to push the female mage’s spilled guts back into the stomach and activated her [Miracle].

If magic was something that could change the truth of this world, then [Miracles] were no doubt the power of god.

The priestess prayed as if she had even focused her whole soul in it. At her palms, a faint light emerged and flew towards the female mage.

As the light slowly dispersed, the belly that was cut open slowly healed.

Of course, the goblins wouldn’t just wait for this long process to end. But——

As luck would have it, the swordsman had finally noticed something was wrong behind and immediately came flying to protect his comrades.

Throwing the torch aside, he held his longsword with both of his hands and pierced through a goblin’s throat.

[GUIA!!]

[Next!!]

Pulling his sword out from the corpse, he turned around and killed another goblin. The sword came slashing down horizontally at the goblin’s shoulder and instantly cut him in two.

[What’s the matter huh!? COME ON!!]

There was a word called ‘Bloodthirsty’.

The swordsman was the second son of a farmer. Since young, his dream had always been to become a knight.

He didn’t know how to become a knight……but he knew, that the weak could never be one.
>>
File: 1425466344462.jpg (35KB, 595x635px) Image search: [Google]
1425466344462.jpg
35KB, 595x635px
>>147231465
>With her plump breasts shaking furiously
Amazing writing.
>>
Live translation?
>>
>>147231465
Why are you dumping Chapter 1 when everyone was here for the gobbing a few months ago?
>>
Because the bedtime stories he heard before sleeping said that the knights were existences who defeated monsters, eliminated the evil and saved the world.

——Just like this, one who chased away goblins, saved the women and his comrades was his vision of a knight.

As he thought about that, his lips curled into a smile.

He felt the sword in his hands were filled with power as a humming sound of bloodrush could be heard in his ears. As he faced a goblin in front of him, he focused all of his senses on it.

[Wait, you can’t fight them all alone!]

Unfortunately, he hasn’t become a knight yet.

Before the female martial artist could say a word , a rusty dagger had already been stabbed into the swordsman’s thigh.

[Uh, AHH!? YOU BASTARD!!]

The one who wounded the swordsman was a goblin who had a serious wound in its chest. As the swordsman’s longsword had become dull from the blood, he didn’t manage to finish off the goblin completely.

As the swordsman lost his balance, his body turned awkwardly to the side. Still, he swung his sword desperately and finally manage to kill the goblin.

But in a moment, another goblin had jumped onto the back of the swordsman……

[FUCK! OFF!]

The swordsman swung his longsword at the goblin, but only a dull CLANG sound could be heard as his sword hit the cave wall.

It was the end.

The torch that fell on the floor burned out, once again engulfing the surroundings with darkness.

In the pitch black darkness, hoarse cries could be heard clearly, making one worry with fear.

Because he forced himself to be brave, and even due to fact that he had no money, the swordsman neither had a shield nor a helmet.

The only protective gear he had was a single thin chestplate.

In the end, he couldn’t escape the fate of being pulled down, stabbed repeatedly in pieces and dying just like that.

[……Ugh! How did this happen……]

>Good bye Shounen Protagonist. You would have made a Cliche Hero in any other story
>>
The female martial artist who was too late to help stood frozen in place with a pale face as she watched the man who she couldn’t bear to hate die right in front of her.

She clenched her trembling fists as she got into a fighting stance——To be able to do this in this kind of situation, she was quite composed.

[…The two of you, run!]

[B-but……!]

Hearing her cold tone of voice, the priestess wanted to refute. But she understood, that with such a situation unraveling in front of her, she was powerless.

In her arms was the female mage who was gasping for air weakly as her conscious slowly disappeared little by little even though she had already received the [Healing] Miracle.

The goblins closed in slowly at the remaining prey.

They initially looked like they were cautious of the female martial artist, but still rushed at them in the end.

The priestess looked repeatedly at the female martial artist, the female mage, and the body of the swordsman who was still getting mutilated by the goblins.

Seeing that both of them still didn’t move yet, she clicked her tongue softly.

[YARRRHHHHHH!]

As if she mentally decided on something, she gave stern shout and rushed into the midst of goblins.

Her limbs were flexible from intense training as her moves spoke of the essence of the martial art that her dead father had imparted upon her.

I can’t die here. It’s impossible for Father’s martial art to be worse than these goblins!

—I can never ever forgive them, especially for killing that guy!

She sent a straight blow that she had trained long and hard into a goblin’s face, instantly piercing through it.

The goblin fell backwards as brain matter flew everywhere. She pushed the body back and turned to give another goblin a hand chop.

It was a fatal blow.

The goblin’s neck had received a heavy blow as it’s body turned in an unimaginable way while falling.

In the same moment, she took the opportunity to use her right leg to do a side sweep kick.
>>
File: Wrong hole.jpg (272KB, 870x1305px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong hole.jpg
272KB, 870x1305px
It was a roundhouse kick she was most proud of. Two goblins who were caught in it flew backwards into the cave wall with a heavy thud and never stood up again…

[AH!?]

Yet, the third goblin easily caught it as it grabbed her foot.

The strength of its grip made the female martial artist creak as her face went pale.

Ordinarily, goblins were only as tall as a human child. Yet—

[HURGGGGGGGG…]

This moaning, horrible-smelling goblin was very large.

The female martial artist definitely wasn’t short, but even she had to raise her head to look at it.

Her grabbed foot made a crunching noise as the pain made her scream loudly.

[UGH! AH! IT HURTS!! STOP IT—AH?!]

Suddenly, the large goblin grabbed her feet and threw her clumsily towards the cave wall.

What happened next was the dull sound of something dry cracking.

The female martial artist was in so much pain that she couldn’t even make a sound, but the goblin once again threw her towards the cave wall.

[EIK, AGH!?]

She made sounds that humans would find hard to do as she spit a mixture of blood and vomit on the floor.

The leftover goblins immediately swarmed her.

[HUK?! GU!? HAK!? ERG!? EIGH!? AGH!?]

The female martial artist cried out as the goblins whacked her with clubs and teared her clothes.

Towards humans who came to subjugate them, they had no mercy.

The girl who was faced with cruel treatment made a sharp cry.

But in the noisy environment the priestess heard what the the girl muttered clearly,

—R,run…

[…! Sorry…!]

The priestess shut out the sounds of the female martial artist getting defiled echoing throughout the dungeons from entering her ears as she stumbled while escaping with the female mage on her back.

Running, running, running. When she felt like she was falling, she stomped hard on the ground to regain her balance to keep running.

In the darkness, she couldn’t see the rugged rocks on the uneven cave floor, but on and on she forced her legs to move.
>>
…rry…s,sorry…sorry,sorry.Ugh!]

She desperately gasped for air as she opened her mouth painfully.

There was no light in front of her. Even though she knew that she was forcing herself to run deeper into the cave.

[Ugh, Ack, Ha…]

What scared her the most was the sounds of footsteps coming from the chasing goblins coupled with the echoing cries nearing her.

She never stopped running, not even stopping to look back.

Even so, all she could see was darkness.

Now, she had completely understood the conflicted expression of the female receptionist.

Indeed, goblins were extremely weak. Even rookie adventurers like the swordsman, female martial artist and the female mage could kill them alone.

The rumor of goblins having the body, intelligence, and strength of a normal human child was correct.

But, what if 10 or more children armed with weapons rushed towards you with the intent to kill, what would you do?

The priestess hadn’t even considered these details.

They were weak, childish, inexperienced, poor and unlucky. Not to mention the number of goblins were just too many.

These kind of things…always happen.

[Ah…]

The priestess stepped on the edge of her robe and fell clumsily.

Her face and hands were scratched painfully by the gravel, but she was more worried about the female mage she had let go from her back.

The priestess hurriedly scuttled to the side of the female mage and grabbed the comrade she had got together by chance.

[S,sorry! Are you alright?]

[ugh,ack…]

The female mage didn’t reply, but only spit out foamy blood from her mouth.

Because she had been running this whole time, she didn’t notice that the female mage’s whole body was convulsing and was having a high fever. Her sweat had already soaked her cape through.

[H,how…!?]

The priestess initially suspected that her prayer didn’t reach the goddess.

Thinking about that, she used her precious time for escaping to open the female mage’s clothes to inspect the wound.
>>
But the Healing indeed had an effect. Although it was slightly stained with blood, the belly skin was smooth and didn’t look like it was even wounded in the first.

[…W-why? What should I do in this situation? What should I…]

The priestess totally had no idea what she was supposed to do next.

She had some knowledge about emergency treatment, and she could cast her Miracle once again.

But then, even if she used a Miracle again, would the female mage be healed? Or should she find some other way to this?

Not to mention, she was in the state of panic. Could the prayer she recite even reach the goddess?

[Erh, AHHH…!?]

Unfortunately, a moment of hesitation could be fatal. An immense pain overwhelmed the priestess as she fell to the floor before she could even scream.

She had sensed something coming from the darkness, and then she felt a burning pain in her left shoulder next.

Turning her head backwards, she saw an arrow embedded deep into her shoulder, with blood already soaking through her robe.

She didn’t wear any protective gear, so the arrow easily went through her robe and embedded itself mercilessly into the priestess’s slim shoulder.

It was forbidden for a priest to be heavily-equipped or wearing too much protective gear.

But again, the primary reason was because she didn’t have the money.

Whenever she moved her body even by a little, the arrow dug deeper into her flesh. It felt as if she was being clamped with a pair of hot pliers.

[hrkk…ergh…]

All the priestess could do was to clench her teeth as she looked at the goblins with tears flowing down her face.

There were only two armed goblins who were approaching her.

Saliva flowed down from their wide grinning mouths.

Maybe suicide by biting her own tongue was better now.

But the goddess she served didn’t allow suicide, so she was bound to face the same fate of her comrades.
>>
>>147231699
Kek
>>
>>147231797
>It was forbidden for a priest to be heavily-equipped or wearing too much protective gear.

Is this a church-wide conspiracy to get nubile priestess gobbed?
>>
Will she be torn in pieces, or will she be defiled, or was she going to face both?

[eik…haa…]

The priestess teeth began chattering uncontrollably.

As if she wanted to protect the female mage, the priestess hugged her tightly. Suddenly, she felt her lower body becoming a little warm.

As the goblins smelled the stench, their faces contorted with disgust.

The priestess turned her gaze away from them as she chanted the Earth Mother’s name.

Yet, salvation didn’t arrive.

But—

[…Eh…?]

In the darkness, a ray of light could be seen.

It was like a star shining proudly in a evening sky engulfed in darkness.

That small, weak but clear light slowly approached her.

At the same time, she could hear casual yet firm steps.

The goblins turned their heads in curiosity. Did their comrades let a prey go?

And then, looking over the goblin’s head, she saw him.

The man’s apparel was quite unsightly.

He wore a dirty armor and a helmet, his left hand holding a torch with a small shield tied firmly onto the arm.

On his right hand held an average sword.

The priestess thought, that compared to him, we rookies could be said to have better equipment than him.

—No…! Don’t come here…!

She wanted to scream out loud. But her tongue had frozen with fear, causing her to be unable to mutter out a single sound.

She felt very embarrassed, because she didn’t have the courage like the female artist.

The goblins probably thought the same too. That a powerless prey like her could wait until later.

Both of them turned to face the man. One of them nocked an arrow to its bow and shot it at the man.

The arrow was made crudely, with its tip carved out of stone. Not to mention the goblin’s marksmanship was also subpar.

But in the pitch black darkness, the goblins had an absolute advantage over them.

With a normal person’s eyes, it would be impossible to dodge the oncoming arrow —

[Hmph.]
>>
Yet, the man gave a cold grunt and at the same time, swung his sword to deflect the arrow to the ground.

The other goblin who didn’t notice this abnormality jumped towards the man.

Aiming for the slit at the shoulder in the armor, it stabbed with the dagger hard.

[Ah……!]

The priestess gave a sharp cry. After the cry, all she heard was the light sound of metal hitting each other.

The chainmail under the armor had stopped the dagger.

The goblin felt confused, but swung its dagger again.

[GYAOU?!]

That moment of hesitation was fatal.

With a heavy thud, the man pushed the goblin hard against the cave wall.

[That’s one.]

The man said simply. The priestess also immediately understood his meaning.

He then shoved the torch hard at the goblin’s face.

The sound of it’s cry along with the disgusting smell of burning flesh filled the cave.

The goblin struggled desperately. But because it was being pushed hard against the wall with a shield, he couldn’t even reach for his face.

In the end, the goblin could no longer move as its limbs limped towards the ground. Confirming the goblin was dead, only did the man released the pressure he put with his shield.

The goblin with a burnt face fell to the ground with a thud.

Kicking it’s body aside, he continued walking.

[Next.]

This situation was completely baffling. The one who felt fear towards the situation in front of her wasn’t the priestess herself.

The goblin that was holding the bow stepped back unconsciously. Even if he abandoned his comrade here, it would have been understandable.

Because the word ‘Courageous’, was the one word that didn’t fit the description of a goblin most.

But then, the obstacle behind the goblin was no other than the priestess.

[……!]
>>
The priestess finally made a move.

Even if she was shot with an arrow, wet herself, scared till she was unable to stand and kept relying on her dying comrades.

She still used her arms that was still movable to stab at the goblin with her mace.

Her movement was an instinct without any further thoughts. Her resistance were also actually futile.

But this futile resistance was enough to make the goblin hesitate for a moment.

At that moment, it became its first time to be confused of what to do.

But before it could make a decision, it was struck by the sword of the armored warrior. Its final answer of its life splattered onto the cave wall.

In an instant, the goblin’s skull was crushed, killing it on the spot.

[That’s two.]

As he ended the fight capable of making people feel nauseous, the man stepped on the corpse of a goblin.

His slightly dirty black helmet, armor, and chainmail were all stained red with the monster’s blood.

His left hand held a torch, while tied to his left arm was a small, weathered shield that looked like it had gone through many battles.

With his empty right hand, he stepped on the corpse underneath him and effortlessly pulled his sword out of it’s head.

The sword, which was covered in the monster’s brain matter, was neither short nor long, and looked like it was both a cheap and a rough handicraft.

Meanwhile, a girl lay paralyzed on the ground, shivering in both pain and fear, her elbow pierced by an arrow.

She had bright golden hair and a cute oval-shaped face. Yet now, her face had twisted unbearably from her sweat and tears.

The beautiful girl was slim, and wore what seemed to be priest’s attire.

Her hand that was currently holding her mace trembled slightly.

The man in front of me, who is he?

The girl felt that he was different from the goblins.
>>
File: illustration-1.jpg (59KB, 676x483px) Image search: [Google]
illustration-1.jpg
59KB, 676x483px
No, it was more like he was a monster that had a totally different origin than them.

The man’s apparel, aura, and actions were just too abnormal.

[………who…are you?]

While the girl endured her fear and pain, she asked him.

At last, the man opened his mouth and answered her.

[Goblin slayer.]

——He was a slayer. He preyed not on dragons or vampires, but instead on goblins, the weakest in the hierarchy of the monsters.

If it had been a normal situation, she would’ve felt that this name was silly the moment that she heard it.

Yet now, she didn’t think so.

Any lurkers here.
>>
File: 1450806455977.jpg (193KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450806455977.jpg
193KB, 1280x720px
>>147231932
>Any lurkers here.

Here. Do go on.
>>
>>147231984
can't going to work.
>>
>>147232020
Will you be back later?
>>
>>147232247
Yes if the thread is alive
>>
>>147232291
Counting on you.
>>
>>147232329
Counting on the anon here to keep it alive?
>>
>>147232349
As long as some mod doesn't archive it, this thread will be alive later. Especially sine people are either going to sleep or barely waking up.
>>
Why do you post a translation of 1st part of LN, if it's already done by sinistertranslations.wordpress ?
>>
The rape was less graphic than I hoped. Is this what otakus told him to tone down?
>>
>>147232650
Is japanon still here? if so how was 2ch reactiopn
>>
>>147232752
I think he finally went to sleep. He was here the majority of the day.
>>
File: 1472487080851.png (737KB, 800x686px) Image search: [Google]
1472487080851.png
737KB, 800x686px
Reminder
>>
>>147232752
http://futalog.com/432784961.htm
http://futalog.com/432862954.htm
>>
>>147232904
Warcrimes never happen you Chinese peasent
>>
File: 1472164741830.png (39KB, 333x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472164741830.png
39KB, 333x269px
>>147232979
Jesus christ.
>>
whats happening here
>>
>>147234014
What does it say?
>>
>>147235028
It says that you are the goblin, anon!
>>
>>147231932
Yeah sure am.
>>
>>147229897
どうしてスレを日本語で作るの?
アメリカの画像掲示板なんだから英語が相応しいでしょう
>>
All this broken Japanese fucking triggers me.
>>
>>147231465
I'm here anon
>>
>>147237543
有り難い
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.