[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 7

File: Gold Roger.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Roger.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>"My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I owned in One Piece"

What did he mean by this?

Post One Piece theories.
>>
>>147205609
It's Luffy.
>>
>>147205609
YAYO YAYOO
>>
HE'S MADE OF RUBBER?
>>
>>147205737
So just have to slaughter Luffy?
>>
BEFORE THEY HUNG HIM FROM THE GALLOWS, THESE WERE THE FINAL WORDS HE SAID
>>
>>147205609
>another new thread
well whatever
>>
its a prank
>>
DREAMIN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
>>
>>147205609

There was never a "One Piece". Roger knew everyone and their brother would take up piracy in hopes of finding near-infinite wealth. Which would prove to be a continued thorn in the sides of the World Government for generations to come.

So he made it up. Swore his closest lieutenants to secrecy and willingly let himself get captured when his illness got the better of him to kick it all off.
>>
The fact that this 4Kids intro is more known to the casual public than what Gold Roger actually said in the original dialogue really grinds my gears
>>
>>147207565

But Whitebeard said it exists.
>>
>>147207825
>The fact that this 4Kids intro is more known to the casual public than what Gold Roger actually said in the original dialogue really grinds my gears
That's what you get for living in the USA. Germans grew up with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZk9Nn-U9sM

>>147207565
>wore his closest lieutenants to secrecy and willingly let himself get captured when his illness got the better of him to kick it all off.
Well, that explains why Buggy doesn't seem interested in the One Piece. As a cabin boy on Roger's ship he surely would know what it is/if it was real.
>>
>>147208018
Yeah, as he was being killed by the marines because he wanted to fuck them up more with his death.
>>
The One Piece was his son, Ace.

Luffy looking for the One Piece is symbolic of his path to catching up to Ace.

Whitebeard has probably left something important on Raftel though. That's what he meant when he declared One Piece exists.
>>
>>147208296
>Whitebeard has probably left something important on Raftel though
How do you know he even went there? His flashback with Roger suggests the opposite, if anything: when Roger asked Whitebeard whether he wants to know how to get Raftel, Whitebeard wasn't interested.
>>
>>147207565
Oda already said years ago the One Piece was an actual treasure and not something retarded like "the journey" or something metaphorical or unsatisfying like that
>>
>>147208406
He wasn't interested because he knew there was nothing there.

But leaving a new One Piece would be the ultimate fuck you to the World Government for executing Ace and attempting to end the Pirate Age.
>>
You're all dumb, Oda has confirmed One Piece exists and it won't be a power of friendship ending, its definitely something material.
>>
>>147208525
Apologies, didn't see >>147208465 there.
Yeah what he said.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9KB, 258x195px
It's in your heart
>>
>>147208465
1st time i hear of this, any source ?
>>
>>147208525
This. Oda has already stated that it's not something symbolic, but an actual treasure that exists.
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 389x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 389x474px
I feel like his ship is involved somehow. Maybe he loaded it up with his valuables and dragged it inland.
>>
I hope its just a one piece swimsuit.
>>
>>147209108
What about the giant egg?

WHAT ABOUT THE GIANT YOSHI EGG?
>>
Stuff that is on Raftel:
-missing pieces of the 100 years of no history, probably how the World Government and the Nobles destroyed a civilization
-All Blue
-some other shit to keep Luffy happy
>>
>>147208465
Are they even still looking for One Piece at this point? I feel like it's been going long enough that they've just forgotten about it.
>>
>>147209438
Did you forget that they introduced the Red Poneglyphs, ie, the last things that will unlock the way to Raftel in the last arc which is why they are directly going after the Emperors now?
>>
File: aids.jpg (64KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
aids.jpg
64KB, 400x300px
It'll be a box of the same aids Roger had.
>wahaha! now you're fucked too!
>still, Luffy thinks it's funny and tells pirates worldwide to go find the "treasure"
>>
>>147209438
Luffy has always been more concerned with being the Pirate King than what One Piece actually is.
>>
>>147207006
I unironically love this opening. Catchy as fuck
>>
>>147208610
http://onepiecepodcast.com/2014/07/27/oda-reveals-what-the-one-piece-isnt/

>After a while, the two of them had thought of coming together and actually meeting face to face which ended up happening a few months ago when Oda announced it in WSJ issue #19’s Author Comments section. Oda brought along his wife, two daughters and former editor Takeru Isaka and they went to Sakura’s house for a dinner party.
>Upon asking Oda whether the ending of One Piece was already determined, Oda answered:

>Oda: Yes, I already decided on how it’s going to end. Should I tell you now?

>Sakura: …. Well, I want to know, but I probably shouldn’t. BUT, the One Piece, it’s not something like “the growth your heart went through”, right?

>Oda: Hahaha, no no, I won’t be pulling off some kind of Wizard of Oz thing like that. After having gone through an adventure like that, it wouldn’t be fair to not actually give them a reward.

The fact that he specifically references Wizard of Oz, the movie where the "reward" was "it was inside you all along" clearly indicates that the treasure is an actual treasure
>>
>>147209478
I haven't stayed current with the story since the cloud kingdom thing was airing on TV
>>
The One Piece is the ultimate red pill.
Jews are the Nobles. World Government is the UN.
>>
>>147209592
Damn son, you're like 15 years behind.
>>
>>147209432
It will be a weapon to destroy the Red Line to create All Blue.
>>
>>147209592
You are literally like a decade behind.

Yes they are still looking for the One Piece.
>>
>>147209580
It could still be his penis.
>>
>>147209655
Anon, please stop refering to mediocre late 90s action movies to try to represent "your" way of thinking.
>>
Raftel is on the moon and eneru is there already
>>
>>147205609
DREAMING
DONT GIVE IT UP ZORO
>>
>>147210126
>eneru
Are we ever going to see him again?
>>
>>147210126
Finding the One Piece will be pretty much the same transition as from Dragonball to Dragonball Z. So, basically, One Piece chapter 1500 when they find the One Piece will mark roughly a third of the total run time of the manga.
>>
>>147210174
You mean Zolo.
>>
>>147210243
But Oda said we're 65% done with the series, which means we have about 450 ~ chapters left
so about 1250 chapters in total
>>
>>147210243
Oda may love working on One Piece but he doesn't love it that much.

One Piece will be the end of the story for sure.
>>
>>147210407
If I had to guess, he'd probably aim to end on his 30th anniversary actually. 11 more years sounds about right to me
>>
>>147209309
It'll hatch on Thanksgiving a turn out to be [a big wrestling Turkey
>>
>>147210174
DREAMIN
DONT GIVE IT UP NAMI
>>
File: Gobbledy Gooker.png (90KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Gobbledy Gooker.png
90KB, 220x220px
>>147210709
A big wrestling turkey wouldn't be that out of place in One Piece, at least. Seriously, why did this thing exist in the first place.
>>
>>147205737
No scar
>>
the one piece is the devil fruit tree

u really think oda would just pass up the opportunity to showcase a devil fruit tree?
>>
>>147205609
The ocean is his treasure
>>
>>147205609
Haven't seen One piece in my life but this really sounds like he left everything he owned (or everything he cared about, i don't know) in one piece, untouched, unharmed.
I have no interest in finding out how wrong my """theory""" is tho.
>>
In Norlands flashback there were no devil fruits at all.
In Norlands flashback, he burned down a cursed forest that contained the souls of the shandorans.

There is no example in the story of a pre Norland era DF, therefore, it is possible that he unleashed DF onto the world.
>>
>>147205609
I wish we could get a god tier translation of this speech but it's impossible because any hidden meaning won't translate well into English.

I think it means he put everything he owns into a single container. It might even be the straw hat. Blackbeard and Caribou both have magic bag capabilities, so it isn't impossible.

Maybe you obtain the container outside of raftel, but have to go there to open it.
>>
>>147205609
"Brave souls that come seeking my treasure, do not be discouraged. You already have the most valuable treasures in the world. Comrades, trust, and cooperation. Those are the only true treasures in this world."
>>
File: cromartie christmas.jpg (211KB, 741x705px) Image search: [Google]
cromartie christmas.jpg
211KB, 741x705px
>>147205609
This is what's gonna happen

>strawhats make it to one piece
>it turns out the greatest treasure of them all is the experiences they had together, fulfilling their dreams (nami mapping the world, luffy becoming the GOAT pirate, sanji finding all blue, zoro becoming the best swordsman, etc.)
>just as they're teary eyed and emotional over this realization, a comical quip alerts them "oh yeah there's also this big as fuck trove of gold and gems"
>they celebrate and the credits roll with luffy fucking boa
>>
>>147205609
Maybe he meant for the great age of pirates to start, since it would reverberate on the world goverment. (His crew had a few jabs to take against them as well)
>>
>>147211830
possibly something that could easily be used to destroy the world government
maybe a record of what happened during the 100 missing years
>>
Buggy accidentally finds one piece.
>>
>>147211819
I remember oda saying in an interview that one piece wasn't gonna be some sentimental bull like the journey to raftel or the straw hat etc, but was gonna be an actual item or treasure.
>>
File: 1467844391593.png (267KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467844391593.png
267KB, 500x270px
A button that removes all the cyborgs flatscreens trans dwarf midget faggot from my once favourite pirate manga would be cool
>>
>>147211819
>>147209580
This has been debunked for a couple of years m8
>>
>>147212600
>>147212481
>what is reading comprehension
Thats why i specified that the treasure would be comically revealed
>>
Get this lads

>The one piece is the key to destroying reverse mountain (A weapon or a devil fruit)
>All waters from all the seas meet there
>It's all blue
>Laboon is there
>They have shirahoshi with them (luffy promised to take her out on a date) so she calls the sea kings
>They attack mariejois and take down the gorrosei with new power/weapon
>There is a history poneglyph there with tons of treasure
>World government is down and a new one is formed
>>
>>147212301
Usopp and Buggy accidentally find it at the same time.
>>
A way to reserve the cataclysm that created the Red Line and the myriad of disconnected islands to form one continent. One Piece. Bringing the world together.
>>
YIIYOO YIIIIIYOOOOOOOOO

DON'T GIVE IT UP LUFFY
DON'T GIVE IT UP ZORO
DON'T GIVE IT UP USOPP
DON'T GIVE IT UP NAMI
DON'T GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP GIVE IT UP OHHHIHH
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.