[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 47

File: Brendan Kurosaki.jpg (33KB, 220x260px) Image search: [Google]
Brendan Kurosaki.jpg
33KB, 220x260px
What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being in the Universe ready to challenge god's laws to a balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad?
>>
>>146997716
one piece
>>
>living with your parent(s)
>a bad thing
>>
He doesn't live with his dad. He might work in the clinic, but he no longer lives there. Orihime and Ichigo are visiting Karin and Yuzu, evident in how Yuzu now has Ichigo's room.
>>
>>146997716
>lives with his dad
What's so bad about that?
>>
>>146997716
>What series has the protagonist go from the most powerful being in the Universe ready to challenge god's laws to a balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad?

I especially liked how the whole Fullbringer arc was invalidated by the ending

Kubo is a really good writer ;^)
>>
>>146997807
>>146997913
>unemployed millennials desperately scrambling to try to make their adult freeloading seem normal
>>
>>146997816
He still hosts the party at his dad's home while Isshin's away rebuilding the shiba clan or at a game with Ryuken because he lives at the old Xcution headquarters like a squatter.
>>
>>146997716
>naruto and ichigo are now weak as fuck while Luffy and Goku are still kicking asses

Pathetic.
>>
>>146997716
>this is the guy who was ready to kick god in his teeth and allow non Japanese in heaven
>>
>>146997988
Isshin takes home calls and often works together with other hospitals. He is actually rarely at home. We don't know who is hosting the party and from the sound of things Ichigo and Orihime often come by with Kazui. It's not unusual to visit your family once a week, anon.
>>
>>146997955
>only freeloaders live with their parents
>>
>>146998100
>defending this shit
Guy should be rebuilding the fabric of reality and ascending to greater heights instead of dicking around like he's still a highschooler.
>>
>>146998061
Going by Ichigo's son, no Ichigo is still in the god class. As for Naruto, he's a glorified desk jockey. Who rarely does actual fighting, but is still very strong. But hey, he got what he wanted.
>>
>>146997955
I have a good job. Nice try kiddo.
>>
>>146998159
Not their business. Ichigo has a family to feed, as does Isshin. And besides Ichigo never wanted power for the sake of having power. He wanted power so he could fight back against destiny. He overcame his destiny. It makes sense that he'd retire after a while.
>>
>>146998159
He doesn't want to be edgy loner anymore.
>>
>>146998159
why would you all of the things you listed if you killed a God and your son destroyed the last hope of said God to revive?
>>
>>146998363
I am with you on Yhwach never reviving again, but come on he's gone because of that. Kazui has his power now and when he starts developing his quincy powers Yhwach will resurface again.
>>
>>146998167
>Who rarely does actual fighting, but is still very strong. But hey, he got what he wanted.

It's the greatest sign that he grew up.

I'm sure he did and does tons of things he rather not be doing as Hokage, but he's doing it anyways.
>>
>>146998226
>Ichigo has a family to feed
If you think he needs to slave away at a shitty accounting job when the entire universe owes him a favor and he's still a death god you're fucking retarded.

> He wanted power so he could fight back against destiny.
And changing the shitty state of the afterlife. Which didn't happen. Also he's battle hungry.
>>
>>146997716
He's not balding.
>>
>>146998478

> Also he's battle hungry.

rematch Kenpatchi then, and sleep on Grimjow one more time.
>>
>>146998478
Yes he's battle hungry, but not like Kenpachi and Grimmjow. He wants battles to get stronger. Now he's on the top of the world and very few if any are stronger than him. Also he doesn't care about the afterlife as a whole, he cares about his little town and the souls in it. And Soul Society with his shinigami friends.
>>
>>146998226
>could live in the real world like a prince off Soul Society's tributes
>could be in Soul Society living like a Royal
>could be a captain and lead a cool action packed life
>could help his family rebuild their clan
>could help improve the Rukungai
>could try to optimize the flow of the universe to be more fair
>could try to fix hueco mundo

>instead pays taxes and lives a crappy stressful Japanese life

wew
>>
>>146998159

>Ichigo
>having any kind of purpose, motivation or personality beyond "wherever I go, I must also protect"

Good one.
>>
>>146998478
>> the entire universe owes him a favor
That doesn't solve earthly necessity.
>>he's battle hungry.
Lol he never was. He isn't Luffy or Goku.
>>
>>146998597
>stressful

He looks happier in the epilogue than he ever did in the shitty manga. He always looked stressed as a teen.
>>
>>146998556
>doesn't even care about the place his mother went to
>the place where his cousins live
>the place where him and his kids will go when they die
>>
>>146998597
He is a living human and he wants to live in the world of the living with his living family. You can't blame him for that. The Shiba family stuff doesn't concern him, he barely knows. What's there to rebuild in the first place? They got demoted from the GNH, but they're still fairly well off and do whatever they want.
>live off soul society tributes
Yes, mooch off the poor guys trying to rebuild their ruined homes. That is so very noble.
>>
>>146998656

>He doesn't even like food that much either.

>total prude

>emotional fighter (has similarities to Gohan)

wow Ichigo sucks.
>>
>>146998693
Masaki is dead and gone forever. A hollow ate her.
>>
File: 1471726128970.jpg (95KB, 509x455px) Image search: [Google]
1471726128970.jpg
95KB, 509x455px
>>146998656
>Governing body for all realities sees you as a Savior
>That doesn't solve earthly necessity.
>>
>>146997955
>The liberals and conservatives and libertarians who lament totalitarianism are phonies and hypocrites. There is more freedom in any moderately deStalinized dictatorship than there is in the ordinary American workplace. You find the same sort of hierarchy and discipline in an office or factory as you do in a prison or monastery. In fact, as Foucault and others have shown, prisons and factories came in at about the same time, and their operators consciously borrowed from each other's control techniques. A worker is a part-time slave. The boss says when to show up, when to leave, and what to do in the meantime. He tells you how much work to do and how fast. He is free to carry his control to humiliating extremes, regulating, if he feels like it, the clothes you wear or how often you go to the bathroom. With a few exceptions he can fire you for any reason, or no reason. He has you spied on by snitches and supervisors, he amasses a dossier on every employee. Talking back is called "insubordination," just as if a worker is a naughty child, and it not only gets you fired, it disqualifies you for unemployment compensation. Without necessarily endorsing it for them either, it is noteworthy that children at home and in school receive much the same treatment, justified in their case by their supposed immaturity. What does this say about their parents and teachers who work?
>>
>>146998745
Hollow died so all the souls that composed him evaporate to soul society. Normally. But Kubo probably forgot.
>>
Hell stirring shit up when? Animal Kingdom or whatever captain doggy's grandpa came from stirring shit up when?
>>
>>146998767
No, that's how the anime did it in that one filler. Once a soul is eaten by a hollow it is gone forever. That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.
>>
File: lethal dose.jpg (175KB, 1047x855px) Image search: [Google]
lethal dose.jpg
175KB, 1047x855px
>>146998556
In case you didn't notice people shit on Bleach's writing as a whole. You don't need to explain shit but the fact that you're actually trying to defend it shows how much of a dumbfuck you are.
>>
>>146998767

same difference because it's would be almost impossible to find her anyways.
>>
File: 1335513458286.jpg (170KB, 1053x727px) Image search: [Google]
1335513458286.jpg
170KB, 1053x727px
>>146997716
>still lives with his dad
Why do so many retards see the ending and not realize he took over the clinic? It's not complicated.
>>
>>146998815
>you're teaching me how to count, that makes you a faggot and a dumbass
>not me, even though I don't know how to count
>>
>>146998746
Ichigo is prideful. He doesn't want to in-debt to soul society for his own beneficial. Come on which hero takes pension from his benefactor. That's fucking lame.
>>
>>146998805
Did Orihime even try to look for her brother, then?
>>
>>146998841

It should have been a joint management with Urahara.
>>
>>146998842
you're not teaching anyone anything just defending the fact that the protagonist is a faggot who stopped caring about fighting the unfair laws.
>>
File: 1472414985547.jpg (268KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472414985547.jpg
268KB, 857x1200px
>>146998878
Finding recently arrived souls in the afterlife is damn near impossible. Unless Sora joins the gotei 13, or makes a name for himself elsewhere, then he is lost forever and will eventually forget his life on earth.
>>
the question is if Isshin fugged that bitch during xctution arc
>>
>>146998805
>That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.

The problem with this idea is that it makes what the quincies do totally trivial. How many souls has a gillian eaten to become one? Hundreds? Thousands? And then the quincies kill it and remove 1 more soul. So what? Shouldn't SS be helping quincies kill hollows as fast as possible to minimize the hundreds and hundreds of souls they're removing from the cycle, and just at the cost of a few hundred lost instead?
>>
>not living with your parents and family
>not providing for your parents and having your parents look after your kids while you're busy
>going hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt for a shitty house you'll hardly get to use because you'll be working an "8 hour" workday but actually 10 or more without overtime because you're an exempt employee but you're pressured by coworkers and a grading system that determines your mobility in the company

Bravo whites

Especially if you're from a middle class family you should live with your parents for as long as possible, no doubt.
>>
>>146998805
>Once a soul is eaten by a hollow it is gone forever. That is why hollows upset the balance, because they're permanently removing souls from the cycle of reincarnation.

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read the arrancar arc? The souls hollows eat become part of them and make them stronger. They're not removed from anything. And shinigami purify hollowed souls by killing them, which was explained in the fucking first chapters.
>>
>>146997716
Why didn't kill himself, became a pseudo immortal in soul society and shit? Wouldn't he be able to defeat the multi eyes laughing guy then?
>>
>>146998951
>welcome to Soul Society Ichigo, a place where billions of people live in absolute squalor and spend their time murdering each other, while their overlords seal themselves off in the center and occasionally go out to murder a lot of them for fun
>gee, this seems like a place worth protecting and not doing anything to change!

My hero.
>>
>>146998951
uh no, the Shibas found all the fullbringers pretty fast.

Fuck Soul Society at least owes her a pretty extensive investigation. Should have happened after Aizen's defeat even.
>>
>>146998962
The problem with quincies is that they're TOO GOOD at killing hollows, hate them with a passion and they're on average stronger than the shinigami. When they start killing it turns into a masacre, not a routine sweep of the neighbourhood. As for hollows, it takes them decades and perhaps even centuries for them to eat and grow powerful.
>>
>>146999013
>>146998978
this
>>
>>146999054
>As for hollows, it takes them decades and perhaps even centuries for them to eat and grow powerful.

What's bad, in the long run, about slaughtering all of the hollows who will otherwise consume an exponential number of souls? It seems obvious that you'd save more souls overall by wiping them out.
>>
>>146998978
Only applies to Menos, which are basically amalgations of thousands of souls. Once they turn arrancar they stabilize and become a single entity. Refer to the arrancar sent to hell.
>>
>Spend rest of life fucking qt and making babies

or

>Spend rest of life surrounded by weaklings that are hundreds of years older than you, hunting down hollows that would disintegrate in your mere presence, and watching your best friend fuck the best girl

I think he made the right choice.
>>
>>146998976
Whites are really retard when it comes to family and parents.
>>
>>146999125
You'd utterly destroy the balance. Hollows are in the balance too.
>>
>>146999188
So I guess you think that shinigami kill them on some kind of quota system?

I guess it would explain why they're so fucking lazy.
>>
>>146999174
If he's still as powerful as Dangai Ichigo he can beat every captains and enforce his rule.
Also he would be able to castrate renji and add Rukia to his harem. Thus solving the shipping wars forever.

Truly he had peace within his grasps.
>>
>>146998841
Uryuu is already a doctor we don't even know if Ichigo graduated college after skipping so much high-school
>>
>>146999150
so what happens to the other souls?
>>
>>146999230
They kill hollows that wander off into the living world and start preying on souls. Most hollows are peaceful and live in small hollow communities, or they're so small and weak that they can live off the reishi in the air.
Yes I know, as are most muslims. Whatever.
>>
>>146999176
This. /pol/ will cry like a bitch about this, but at the end of the day, asians and latinos know the true value of the things you mentioned. And that's why they'll easily endure whatever shitstorm await the rest of us in the near future.
>>
>>146999321
>Most hollows are peaceful and live in small hollow communities

And now we've entered head canon territory.
>>
>>146999309
They lose their ego and are judged by the sins of the ruling entity. Remember how Szayel and Aaroneiro were sent to hell and still retained all their powers.
>>
File: Shinji Bleach.jpg (10KB, 241x209px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji Bleach.jpg
10KB, 241x209px
Can Shinegemi cum? Do they have a normal sex drive?

How do they make babies without suffering from overpopulation while living hundreds of years? The murder rate in rukongai can't be that high.
Mathematically speaking with the flow of deads from the real world that doesn't make sense.
>>
>>146999013
Ichigo is a crybaby playing hero, can't believe people still don't get it.

Besides having fun with his "friends" he doesn't give a shit about anything. What does he do when he doubts his strength? He turns into a pussy and everyone's quick to point it out. What happened when he outright lost his powers after Tsukishima and Ginjo punked him and stole the last of his powers? He cried like a little baby, just like when he was a little kid. And then when he gets his powers back he quickly becomes quiet and confident.

And then during his fight when Aizen, when he becomes so overwhelmingly powerful that even Butterfly is no match for him, he becomes incredibly arrogant and starts shit talking and teasing. "I'll end it in an instant" "It was my power that blew away those mountains!" "Why did you just back away now?" "I'm tired of you." It was similar when he gained his unique and powerful bankai for his fight against Byakuya and he was blowing Byakuya away with speed.

His mentality is almost completely reliant on his strength, which enables him to be the hero.

Playing a hero is a crutch for his ego. Why does he have any reason to actually care about SS? He barely actually interacts with them even though they trust him. For him SS was never important, he protects it because being able to protect something boosts his ego, which was shattered when he lost his mom (though he was a crybaby to begin with). Does he even like his friends? Does he has anything good to say about them and does he ever give passionate speeches about them like other shounen leads do? All this "protecting" he does is nothing more than substituting something in place of his mother so he can play hero to make up for the time he utterly failed. He's still the crybaby little kid who cries when he's reminded how powerful he is
>>
File: 1473377548799.png (362KB, 451x529px) Image search: [Google]
1473377548799.png
362KB, 451x529px
>>146999378
>thousands of souls condemned to eternal damnation
that sucks. But I guess Ichigo is perfectly Ok with that now. Because Kubo projected his lack of ambitions on him or something.
>>
>>146999396
That's a better and more consistent characterization than anything Kubo ever came up with, I'll give you that.
>>
>>146999396
I don't know if it's a pasta but it's fucking great.

Fuck Kubo

Fuck all of this
>>
so what got jump to sour on this series that they told kubo wrap it up? if they were mad at him why not just cancel it? so many unresovled things, anime cancelled, shitty pacing, popularity dropping so low.
>>
>>146999435
Changing something like that would require Yhwach's plan of destroying the balance of souls and rebuilding the entire universe. And even then Hell exists outside of the balance and would still be used as a penance colony.
>>
>>146999396
this. Shittiest protag ever.
>>
>>146997955
>White person who watches anime without understanding basics of Japanese society

You live with your parents and fuck your wife while your mom and dad fuck next door until you're all dead nigga.
>>
Better than Naruto atleast. God that manga/anime was a waste.
>>
>>146999517
I don't really see it as a bad thing. It's just a deep rooted flaw of Ichigo that he wasn't able to overcome. It makes him seem more human.
>>
File: 10.png (257KB, 896x1300px) Image search: [Google]
10.png
257KB, 896x1300px
>>146999513
Now you understand why he should have joined forces with Ywach. The only one actually trying to get shit done instead of sitting on a pile of shit.
>>
>>146999655
except it's just you second guessing things while it's never addressed and the ending gives absolutely no sense of closure about it.
>>
>>146999604
Naruto couldn't possibly have a worse ending than Bleach could it?
>>
>>146999699
I'm not the same anon who made the comment though. The ending was rushed and didn't give proper closure that I agree with.

Ichigo living a somewhat normal life is not something that came out of the blue for me. Him living with his Shinigami powers around the people he cares about makes perfect sense. Since his Shinigami powers represents his means of preventing a tragedy like what happen with his mother from ever happening again. Him not having it will just make him powerless and useless inside like we see in the fullbring arc because he knows that he wouldn't be able to protect those he care about if something happens to them.
>>
Wasn't his spiritual pressure supposed to be so high he couldn't stay in the human world without fucking things up?
>>
File: 1451849346290.jpg (13KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1451849346290.jpg
13KB, 199x253px
W-wait is that really a balding hairline?
It's normal, right guys? Right?
>>
Problem is Kubo abandoned the Hallows once he realised he hit a brick wall on there power potential. The Quincy were a mistake and if you read between the lines there truly Hax they absorb reshie so they could have absorbed the soul society if kubo allowed. Also keep in mind the bullshit rule of flight in soul society Soul reapers can't do it Quincy could, but kubo didn't keep that in mind.
>>
>>146999699
With a kid he has something he really does need to protect, so he put the childish hero play behind him. It makes sense for him to just settle down.

>>146999435
What does Ichigo do after Yhwach is done with his grand speech? Ichigo looks down on him with a strange look of contempt. I don't think Ichigo ever gave Yhwach's plan or ideals any consideration. He was just an annoying villain that was too much trouble, a villain Ichigo couldn't overcome at all without huge assists from other people basically debuffing Yhwach for him. I'm sure Ichigo's ego took a huge blow from being unable to overpower Yhwach after Yhwach wrecked Ichigo's powers and made him give up yet again.
>>
>>146999661

>tfw you will never see the wonderful world that Ywach would create.

It's like a metaphor for humans today. Too afraid of technology and theology to embrace it all and let it make their world better even if it destroys what they've already known and had for ages.
>>
File: 3 pages.jpg (288KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
3 pages.jpg
288KB, 1800x1200px
This is the final example of Ichigo's mentality being reliant entirely on his powers in the series, I think.

It's 3 pages apart. 3 pages.

Note, the "Hell Yeah" is in response to having a debt repaid, but you can see from the context that it's his eagerness to go and fight Yhwach.
>>
>>147000294
You do realize that he had his bankai broken and Orihime couldn't do a damn thing to fix it? It means that he would have to run back to Nimaiya to have it reforged again and there definitely wasn't time for that. By having his bankai restored he can once again at least attempt to fight.
>>
File: bleach45611-12-edit2.jpg (91KB, 769x673px) Image search: [Google]
bleach45611-12-edit2.jpg
91KB, 769x673px
>>147000294

You are wrong this is the power of The Book of the end fixing his Bankai and giving him the will to fight. The past Fullbring Power was canceling Almighty.
>>
>>147000666
Did ichigo ever get back his fullbring?
>>
>>147000968
At this point do you really care?
>>
>>147001011
Then he can use it instead of his soul reaper powers so he doesn't die permanently when shit happens. Extra life you know because he's using his real body.
>>
>>147000968

Yes and No due to the fact Kubo was Ambiguous as hell what was going on with Ichigo's Power in the final arc. I am still pissed he never used a bow yet used a cero out of nowhere. Plus Ichigo waiting so long to go Bankai is unrealistic with his prior track record.
>>
>>146999385
Renji came inside Rukia.
>>
>>147000432
Why bother with bankai when he could fire Gran Rey Ceros with just shikai? And in the end, he didn't need even that to kill Yhwach.
>>
>>147001168
1. He needed bankai to take down Yhwach at full power.
2. Yhwach was weakened when Ichigo killed him.
>>
>>146997716
>balding

The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>146997955
>willingly putting yourself in a 30 year debt just to move away from your family
your life must have been rough, I'm sorry
>>
>>146997927
please elaborate.
>>
>>146999396
This is so true it hurts. Yhwach laughed at the fact that he Never had the balls to say he'd kill Him for taking his moms powers and thus her death.

>>147000432
Nimaiya was dead. Only Ichibe was confirmed alive after reviving himself thanks to Ichigo.
>>
>>147001599
Nimaiya is most likely dead, but Hikifune, Senjumaru and Tenjiro are not.
>>
>>147001599
Pretty sure Kubo had forgotten about the royal palace and everyone in it by the end.
>>
>>147001690
That's true just unless Ichive's bs mysterious last words meant Yhwach wins in the end or that Ichigo was a loser who had to rely on others to beat Yhwach.

While I am not a fan of his final form I do so love Yhwach for being a dick and way better at villainy than Aizen, who was too busy trying to stroke his own ego like Ichigo.
>>
File: 1469609182730.jpg (25KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1469609182730.jpg
25KB, 433x380px
>>146997716
How is Ichigo's haircut considered balding?
Guess you never grew out of the long-haired-middle-schooler phase, OP... Do yourself a favor and get a haircut, because 9 times outta 10, long hair never looks good on guys.
>>
>>146999369
Most of their social and economical problems are really just not having any functional family and lack of sympathy between family members.
>>
File: very kickass roseness.jpg (55KB, 527x500px) Image search: [Google]
very kickass roseness.jpg
55KB, 527x500px
>>147001833
>because 9 times outta 10, long hair never looks good on guys.
Anime tells me otherwise.
>>
>>147001044
>yet used a cero out of nowhere
Just like in the past, but only when his inner Hollow came out on its own.
It's fair that by now, he ought to be firing ceros left and right.
>>
>>147002421
There is also the problem that society has built up this idea that if you aren't living in your own house then your a failure.

It's something built over generations to make people buy homes. US has a proud 100 year history of building ideas based on selling shit. Like weddings, funerals, or paying tons of money on worthless diamonds.
>>
>>147000054
You should be proud, it means you're manly

Sean Connery wore a wig in his first movie when he was like 21 because he had already started balding from his excessive manliness.
>>
I have a happy time thinking that the Bleach sequel might be a josei soap opera loaded with divorces, cheating and such.

Rukia and Renji break up after she finds him fondling his zan spirit's boobs (who then belittles Rukia's breasts to boot) and finds temporary drunken solace with Ichigo who is too kind and confused to say no. An honest guy like he is, he tells Orihime about it, and she gets distraught and runs away from town, Ichigo chases after her, and Kazui is left in Rukia's care who still needs someone to comfort her... and then Ichika, who had developed a crush on Kazui, gets NTR'd by her mother, who then chases after her daughter, leaving horny Kazui in the Kurosaki clinic together with Yuzu...
>>
>>147003110
lmao hahaha we need that shit
>>
>>147003110
They he mets a cute girl named Gigi.
>>
File: Gen chest.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Gen chest.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>146997716
>This is the new Ichigo.
>>
>>147003247
Is that his actor?
>>
>>147003326
yeah, Sota Fukushi. He played a popular Kamen Rider and has been in a few Shoujo movies and TV shows, and some dramas.
>>
>>146997716
>loser
>has a hot wife
>has a son
>has a job
>has a group of close friends and family
>>
>>147003532
only rukia and uryu are worth something. All his other friends are garbage
>>
>>147003579
what i'm saying is by any cultural standard of being a loser he's not one
>>
>>147003607
>by any cultural standard
By the cultural standard of SS, he's a loser.
>>
>>147003607
by the standard of anime, he's a loser because he can't experience epic battles anymore. He's been moved to slice of life and that's a downgrade
>>
>>146997988
>>146998100
Hosting the party at his dad's house can only mean that his house is small as fuck. Probably a tiny studio apartment where Ichigo and Orihime can't fuck without Kazui seeing. It's all Ichigo can afford from the deadbeat job he works at after failing high school due to too much saving the world.
>>
>>147003110
Sounds even better than Salada's parenting issue.
>>
>>146997716
Where is the bald meme coming from? Do you faggots not get hair cuts or anything? Have you not moved out of you basement yet? His hairline is literally the same.
>>
File: 16.jpg (28KB, 294x283px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
28KB, 294x283px
>balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad
>tfw you're all of this
>>
>>147003615
Good thing he does not live in that shithole fampai.
>>
File: bleach-5689129 (1).png (249KB, 856x719px) Image search: [Google]
bleach-5689129 (1).png
249KB, 856x719px
>>146998679
No he doesn't.
>>
>>147003742
>living as a noble in SS
>shithole
>>
>>147003110
Jesus that is worse than anything you can find on fanfic.net

Never write please.
>>
>>146998951
>>146999016
And Byakuya took 5+1 years to find Rukia.
It's not easy but doable.
>>
>>147003772
Literally has shitholes fempai.
>>
>>147001434
Ichigo had an existential crisis in Fullbringer arc because of living like a normalfag. And here's he now.
>>
>>146999016
>>147003829
It's Japanese culture. You could save the universe and everyone would offer you rewards and favors but if you took one you'd be regarded as the scum of the Earth. Something, something, honorabru, something, something.
>>
>balding

Projecting much?
>>
>>147003875
it means he's in hell right now. There's no way he can be happy living a normalfag powerless life, he wasn't happy in the fullbringer arc because of this.
>>
>>147003811
thats_the_joke.jpeg

If I wrote a serious drama, I would center it on only a few characters. Soap opera's aren't like that though.

>>147003840
So does your mom.
>>
>>146997716
>Breandan Kurosaki
>Not Bundy Kurosaki
>>
File: Ichihime ending.jpg (89KB, 680x555px) Image search: [Google]
Ichihime ending.jpg
89KB, 680x555px
>>147004276
Do you think he already hates his marriage or will that come with more time?
>>
File: Scientific graph.png (7KB, 621x433px) Image search: [Google]
Scientific graph.png
7KB, 621x433px
>>147004321
According to this graph, I'll give them another 10 years.
>>
>>147004321
Think about this
KUROSAKIIIIIII-KUN
Almost every day
>>
>>147003875
The issue there was that Ichigo had no powers, not even the seeing ghosts thing that he'd been able to do literally since birth.

In the epilogue he still has all his powers and can switch to Soul Reaper mode whenever he feels like it.
>>
>>146997716
>balding 28 year old loser who still lives with his dad

That's an odd way to say he's a doctor who's taken over his dad's medical clinic. Also, balding?
>>
>>147004623
as far as we know, they can be using gigais
>>
balding
>>
reminder retards think having less spikey hair is balding and not a sign of growing up..
>>
It's pretty common for Japanese families to live with the husband's parents.

>balding

He has the same hairline he always did.
>>
>>147004321
>IchiRuki's this buttblasted they make fanart like this

Sad.
>>
>>147005345
That picture is like 8 years old.

newfag
>>
>>146997716
Why does he even need to work?Just change into a shinigami and rob a bank.
>>
>>146997955
I wish I would live with my mother. I have asked her to relocate to my house (I live in another country now) but she is too afraid to do it (afraid of planes and travel etc.) so I have to pay her caretaker I have hired.
>>
>>146998203
Feels good. Have a well paying job and still live with my parents so I can throw a ton of money into my hobbies.
>>
>>147005405
this. Or if he's too much of a moralfag (stealing robbers lol) he can just do odd jobs related to the spiritual word who can net him huge bucks.
>>
>>147005368
Sorry I don't keep up with autism.
>>
>>147004591
>implying japs want to divorce this way
Ichigo is more likely to divorce because he misses the exciting life
>>
File: 1472530837156.png (370KB, 778x756px) Image search: [Google]
1472530837156.png
370KB, 778x756px
>all these posters calling him a loser
>has a hot wife
>has a kid
>has a job working with his dad
>got many other bitches wanting his cock

hes going to live a normal life but he has a spot ready for him in the ranks when he passes
>>
File: pvwqnfg-1.png (315KB, 1031x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pvwqnfg-1.png
315KB, 1031x1500px
>>146998846
>Come on which hero takes pension from his benefactor.
The hero of all WSJ mangaka
>>
>>146999176
Eastern Europe begs to differ.
>>
>>146999396
>Does he has anything good to say about them and does he ever give passionate speeches about them like other shounen leads do?
Now that I think about it... yeah. Ichigo wants to protect his friends because he can, but he never tells them or other people why they matter to him. Mizuiro and his ability to see the good in other people in an instant would've been a better protag.
>>
>>147003685
>after failing high school due to too much saving the world.

I'm pretty sure Ichigo and Orihime were stated to be at the top of their class, anon.

Also, the wars against Aizen and Ywech were like 2 days long each.
>>
File: 02_03.jpg (200KB, 658x1000px) Image search: [Google]
02_03.jpg
200KB, 658x1000px
>>146997716
>loser
>still lives with dad
>balding

IchiRukifags still salty I see
>>
>>147008055
Lets see how you end up after being played like a damn fiddle for almost a decade.
>>
>>146999661
Askin would have been miserable in the new world with no death. He wanted to die so desperately
>>
>>147008139
> being played like a damn fiddle for almost a decade.

Except literally everyone told you that Rukia and Ichigo weren't a thing, they weren't a thing in the One-Shot where Rukia teased ichigo with Orihime and they weren't a thing in the main series where Kubo explicitely said that they're like brothers.

EoPs are fucking retarded and nobody should feel pity for them.

>b-b-but muh stares
Well if you're fucking delusional then there's nothing we can do
>>
>>147006296
but he's a loser. Ichigo hates being a normalfag.
>>
>>147008316
> Ichigo hates being a normalfag.

So you've never read the manga right?

Ichigo hates being powerless, he doesn't hate living a normal life. But he isn't helpless, he's the strongest character in the series and he can protect the people close to him.
>>
>>147001787
>Aizen, who was too busy trying to stroke his own ego like Ichigo.
Aizen was trying to get himself into Ichigo's pants.
>>
File: shonen anime.gif (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
shonen anime.gif
122KB, 600x800px
>>147008372
>can protect the people close to him
don't say that bullshit even if it is true please

and besides he's forced to pretend to be a powerless loser right now which he hates
>>
>read bleach since I was a teenager
>read bleach religiously every week
>don't want to hear about bleach ever again after it ends
>faggots insist of shitting on it after it ends

sasuga
>>
>>146997955
Other cultures have children live at home until they get married.

Also, the YOU MUST MOVE OUT AND YOU MUST BUY A HOUSE culture that America strives for helped for the house marketing crash , and everyone lives at home or lost their home anyway.
>>
>>147008434
>don't say that bullshit even if it is true please
That's what he wants.

>gif
You're fucking retarded you should stop reading kids manga and acting high and mighty.

>and besides he's forced to pretend to be a powerless loser
>forced
By whom?

> which he hates
He seems very happy with his gentle, incredibly beautiful wife, his son, his family and friends.

AND he's also helping people, he's a doctor now.
>>
>>147008516
You're acting like Ichigo still lives there, stop being fucking retarded.
>>
>>146999385
Headcanon:

Close relatives, according to BG9, possess more than 50% spiritual pressure compatibility. This made me think that the act of babymaking in konpakus involve some sort of spiritual pressure synchronizing technique. This goes to say only sufficiently high-powered konpaku (mostly nobles) can have offsprings. Previously, we've seen a technique that requires syncing spiritual powers, when Ganju and the ryoka was maneuvring Kuukaku's cannonball, so it's not an entirely new concept.

Additionally, the process may need special incantations or the use of certain artefact(s), which necessitates a permission to be used, in line with SS's policy of soul flow regulation.

The syncing would be more difficult when the parties involved started out too incompatible. This thus explains the Kuchiki's opposition to their clan member marrying a Rukongai dweller as not purely snobbery, but also due to the increased difficulty of producing an offspring, due to the high power level that runs in their lineage. Hisana's health was affected when she tried her best at making a baby with Byakuya, who was simply too strong for her to match, for the five years they were married.

The Ukitake family is known to be masters at the baby-producing technique. Most families only have one or two children, but having lots is the norm in their clan. Ukitake Juushirou, for example, has 7 siblings.
>>
>>147008434
>Posting that gif as if it means anything

Man you Rukiafags are still salty and dumb.

>MUH NAKAMA
>MUH VILLAGE
>MUH FRIENDS

They're literally all the same, it's a thing in shonen manga. You won't find anything somewhat original EVER, the point is how you play those cards, Bleach selling like 90 million copies among with a worldwide anime liked by millions of faggots clearly played them right.
>>
>>147008664
>when you read those two panels of Orihime and Ichigo without context.
Wew.
>>
>>147008516
>Other cultures have children live at home until they get married.
And if you move out before you're married, yet still live in the same city/no issue of distance to your workplace, that suggests that there is a problem with your familial relations, which in turn brings your parents shame.
>>
>Sorachi telling Kubo to come back to the magazine soon because it feels lonely otherwise

Poor Gorilla, I doubt Kubo wants to go back to SJ though.
>>
>>147008734
I remember there was a lewd shoop of that page.
>>
File: gohan.jpg (68KB, 530x405px) Image search: [Google]
gohan.jpg
68KB, 530x405px
>>146997716
This happens a lot.
>>
>>146997716
Reminds me of the same retards that were mad because Jotaro didn't keep training and stopping time after SC.

These guys are not your harem self inserts anon, i'm so sorry if you live your life through Ichigo but they're not aimed for you to self insert
>>
A haircut does not correlate baldness, anon.
>>
File: 1424092797189.png (181KB, 512x548px) Image search: [Google]
1424092797189.png
181KB, 512x548px
>>146997716
But he does not live with his dad, he came to this house to meet his sisters and to watch Chad jobbing against regular humans on TV. He lives with Mrs. Kurosaki Orihime now.
>>
HMM... MOCHI! MOCHI! MOCHI! MOCHI!
DAMN! Kubo did nothing wrong buddy
>>
>>147009125
>Kurosaki Orihime

Are you trying to trigger OP, anon?
>>
File: 1424097421111.jpg (94KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1424097421111.jpg
94KB, 380x380px
>>147009362
Absolutely not.
>>
I don't think he still lives at home though. There isn't enough space for everyone, even Rukia-who's super petite-was a problem spacewise back in the beginning. Yuzu took Ichigo's room, so Karin probably stayed with the room they shared.

If I'm right then Orihime is probably wearing Yuzus apron(why would se bother to bring her own?) and she's comfortable enough to be helping around in their kitchen like it's no big deal. The place where she lost her only family(Sora) became her second home + she rebuilds her new family with someone from that home(Ichigo).

Thank's Kubo ;_;
>>
File: smugHigurashi.jpg (46KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
smugHigurashi.jpg
46KB, 1024x576px
>>147009390
>>
File: 1424093600741.png (116KB, 816x587px) Image search: [Google]
1424093600741.png
116KB, 816x587px
>>146997716
OP is so beta, that even his imaginary girlfriend prefers to fuck another guy.
>>
>>146999176
White people just can't stand each other. That's why parents throw away their kids when they're 18 and they constantly divorce and re-marry
>>
>>146997716
>balding
Stop projecting.
>>
File: 1460933456790.png (6KB, 186x175px) Image search: [Google]
1460933456790.png
6KB, 186x175px
>>146997716

It's the same thing that happened in YYH. Kuwabara dropped of the party to study as he realized that killing demons and swinging beam swords wouldn't pay the bills, while Yusuke, despite being the most powerful human around, didn't finish Highschool and had to sell noodles for a living.
>>
>>146998714

Well does Ichigo even have a 'normal' life? What's his lifespan? He can at will disengage from his meat suit and live for ever given his fuck huge mana supply. What about his kid? His kid is yet another freak. Wouldn't he attract hollows? The town they live in is still the big hollow attraction, his wife and kid should also attract their attention. Has he utterly given up on relations with SS, his fathers past, his apparently royalty? He is still presumably a freak 3in1 package, is he holding reality together?

Endless questions we can't have answered. Reality was fucked up, a sacrifice was needed, family history and the rules that govern the cycle of souls all needed resolution and they just gloss over it watch a superhuman beat up weaklings whilst their freak kid one hits the big bad.
>>
>>147008688
>Naruto
>MUH VILLAGE
That was Hashirama
>>
>>147001226

But his red cero was just melting Ulq and that was pre transcendent. This is Ichigo clarly using all 3 power sources/types at once firing the higher level beam spam. Ceros when first seen 'would atomize anything they hit', they go and become jokes for a long time then start to work as vaporization weapons again. Then ywach just hand waves it. Wasn't Ichigo at least able to match him in terms of mana quality/output (the 'if you're power level is not high enough, you can't even cut your opponent' issue).

The power fluctuations were annoying. Just what was Ichigo's power level during the end there? Hadn't he come to terms with being the tri-brid? And in full open communication with his sword-hollow-young ywach.
>>
>>147010968
>Implying Yusuke didn't become the most successful out of them
>>
>>147012268
>The power fluctuations were annoying. Just what was Ichigo's power level during the end there? Hadn't he come to terms with being the tri-brid? And in full open communication with his sword-hollow-young ywach.

Yhwach explicitely said that he got the power when he fought Aizen back.

Yhwach was just way more powerful than Ichigo, simple as that.
>>
>>147012268
>Just what was Ichigo's power level during the end there?

He was able to one-shot Yhwach with Tensa Zangetsu even after Yhwach had stolen all of the latent Hollow and Quincy power from Ichigo (which wasn't undone by Tsukishima, only the sword being broken). The Zangetsu at the core of the Bankai represents Ichigo himself as the source of his power (not just relying on White or Yhwach) and could swing with power rivaling Mugetsu.
>>
File: 1459806872139.jpg (9KB, 118x129px) Image search: [Google]
1459806872139.jpg
9KB, 118x129px
>>146997955
>not living in the house that's already paid for and taking care of your parents in their old age with a good job, getting married, having kids, and letting them repeat the process instead of burdening your children with 30 year loans and separating the family for the sake of 'muh """freeloading""" '

I wish this was the norm to be honest.
>>
Bleach is shit
>>
File: Kukaku.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kukaku.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Who did best girl end up with?
>>
>>147007976
>Also, the wars against Aizen and Ywech were like 2 days long each
And I thought "Five more minutes until this planet blows" was bad.
>>
>>147012758
>anime

Stop.
>>
I don't think people realize how ridiculously difficult medical school is and how damn near impossible it would be to attend medical school and have a family with small children at the same time.
Ichigo is a damn hero, in more ways that one.
>>
>>147012758
How did she loose her hand?
Why didn't Orihime give it back to her?
Does she(and her bro) know Ichigo is senpai?
>>
>>147011526
They are quincies and ultimate hollow hybrids. They can erase their reiatsu at will. Ichigo in particular is a complete monster in that regard. Not only is his reiatsu stronger than Aizen's, but he's keeping it from affecting his surroundings and harming others. His reiatsu only becomes a problem when he hollowfies because its nature changes.
>>
>>147010968
Not really. Ichigo has a family he supports and has seemingly retired from his shinigami duties.
>>
File: Karin boobs.png (34KB, 228x256px) Image search: [Google]
Karin boobs.png
34KB, 228x256px
>>147012758
I want to put my face between one of the Shibas' Shibas.
>>
>>147012952
He might of had help from Kisuke, like Isshin did.

There's really no reason to assume he didn't survive when he had already had an exit plan put in place.
>>
>>146997955
t. boomer
>>
>>146999230
>So I guess you think that shinigami kill them on some kind of quota system?
They do have a quota system. Their entire purpose/job is being a quota system. That's why it's made fairly explicit that the shinigami aren't good guys.
>>
>>146999385
Did you not notice Mayuri slaughtering thousands of people because the population got too high in the afterlife and all of the SS being fine with it once he explained that it was him?
>>
It doesn't matter because Inoue is rich
>>
>>147008734
>Not reading the rest of the thing without context as Chad and Uryuu coaching ichigo on his technique.
>>
>>147000087

Eh, that look of contempt was I think more akin to him being disappointed in his enemy. Because the only way the enemy could win was by cheating.

Because lets face it, The Almighty is literally cheating.

>align an infinite number of futures into the one you want
>unkill yourself from all universes where you have been killed

Is just plain absurd.
>>
>>147008892
>Reminds me of the same retards that were mad because Jotaro didn't keep training and stopping time after SC.
It makes more sense in Jojo because aside from Stands there's seemingly nothing else that's different from our world.
Ichigo was a transcendent being capable of meeting the god of this universe and defeating his challenger.
Your comparison is inept.
>>
>>147008055

>every single person wears white
>a pure soul
>Ichigo wears black
>retains the hollow

KUUUUUUUUUBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>147016614
I never understood what became of his powers. Did he regaim quincy and hollow or did they die with king jew? Does his son have those powers now?
>>
>>147003651
SOL is better than shounen shit. So he moved onto better thing.
>>
>>146998976
>implying that people who live with their parents are able to find women that are willing to reproduce with them
>>
Posts like these make me feel that some people never even understood the series. Ichigo didn't want to be hokage, he didn't want to be soul king. He's happiest just protecting his small town and friends. He'll rise to the stakes, he'll save people, but his small town is always what he comes back to because it's what he is. He's no king who wanted a high position, he'll always be this small town guy in his mundane life, who wraps himself in power when his friends are in trouble.

He likes being with his family, hes got a wife and friends so he's not a loser. He took over the business for now.
>>
File: puffy.png (177KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
puffy.png
177KB, 500x552px
>>147008055
>IchiRukifags still salty
YOU GODDAMN RIGHT I AM

I will take all this salt to my FUCKING grave, and it'll become a fucking desert because of it.
>>
>has happy, successful civilian life
>can fuck anyone up if he wants to
>loser
You go through trials as a youth and then become a family man. This is a common pattern. What will most of you accomplish by 28? What have you accomplished by 28?
>>
>>146999508
They gave him four years to finish the series. Four fucking years, on one arc. The guy was dragging it out and the numbers just weren't there anymore. They were probably telling him to wrap it up for months before they cut him off.
>>
>>146997955
>implying I'm moving out any time soon

I'm 27 and making an average of 10k a month and I still live with my mom. Fuck making some Jew rich
>>
>>147015248
She manages, but she's not well off. She has no relationship to her mother, her aunt pays her rent and bare necessities, she works for pocket money.
>>
>>147017423
I hope he enjoys being separated from them in an overpopulated, ultra violent ghettos exploited by a few nobles houses and prey to thousands of hollows when they die.

Then he'll have an eternity to contemplate how he could have prevented this if he wasn't such a lazy bum who JEST WANTED A NORMAL LIFE
>>
>>146997955

Good goy, living our- the American dream
>>
>>147016614
>>147016716
He didn't lose a damn thing, just got a bit weakened for the final fight. Give him enough time and he will recover his full powers and yes Kazui has them too. As a cherry on top Kazui's powers come fully unlocked and he's already using them at his young age.
>>
>>147017423
His inner world is Karakura town after all. It's in his soul.
>>
>Moving out of your parents house means going into massive debt and buying a house.

Are you people stupid or something?
>>
>>147020848
Renting is just as bad, except you get nothing out of the deal for your children to inherit.

Or what did you have in mind? I'm all for living in the wilderness too.
>>
>>146997716
But he doesn't dumb fuck. He only went to visit with his family. Big hint: Ichigo's room belongs to Yuzu now.
>>
>>147022042
Im saying as long as you have a full time job at someplace other than walmart you can easily afford to rent a basic apartment. Presumably at this point you aren't married or looking to have kids either so why worry about haveing something to leave them at this point? Not like you have anything to leave them if you're living with your parents either.
>>
>>147022213
>Presumably at this point you aren't married or looking to have kids either
That's abnormal no matter how you look at it.

>Not like you have anything to leave them if you're living with your parents either.
That's not how inheritance works.
>>
that's not balding
>>
>>146997716
> saves existence
> needs a job
>>
>>147022317
Haven't you heard that women have issues having children after they turn 40? why do you think this would be a talking point in day to day life if it weren't terribly common to wait until the very last moment?
>>
>>147022317
The only way you can inherit your parents house is if you are currently living there? The argument was that renting an apartment leaves your kids with no home to inherit, but moving out doesn't mean you magically can't inherit your parents place anymore and leave them that.

Also, I feel like there is a miscommunication here, what age group are we talking about? If you are in your early 20s and out of college and still living with your parents then you most likely aren't married.
>>
>>147022575
>women have issues having children after they turn 40
Your point being?

>>147022601
Depends a lot on the country, really. For example, in Italy people move out of their parent's homes at 34 by average. Three generations living in the same house isn't that rare in some places.
>>
>>147022789
I was under the assumption we were discussing "millennials" primarily. Its a generation in the US mostly known for being increasingly entitled and lazy. The past 5 or so years they recently started getting out of college and are finding a lot of trouble getting decent jobs, leading them to have to live with their parents longer than is normal in the US for an adult.
>>
>>147004321

>IIIIIIICHIGOOOO
>Let's have seeeex

>Uh...
>No 'Hime
>*toilet flushes*
>>
>Ichigo just wanted to live his life in peace but was forced to fight because of some assholes antagonizing his friends and city
>people are mad that Ichigo doesn't want to keep fighting despite all the villains being btfo already
Stop acting like every shonen mc has to be a violence loving retard like Goku or Luffy. Most of you chunni autists would have given up and went home during the Soul Society arc.
>>
>>147024398
Ichigo loved fighting before he became a beta cuck in the fullbringer arc that ONLY PROTECTS HIS FRIENDS. Remember his hallowification by the vizards? Kenpachi and Byakuya came up in the inner world and told him to fight because he loved to fight.
>>
So can Kazui teleport?
>>
>>147024653
Kazui is Gary stu. He's the reincarnation of Yhwach
>>
>>147024715
He was at Hyori's then in his dad's room.
>>
>>147003884
That is full retard.
>>
>>146997955
Shut the fuck up, baby boomer and claim your non-existent social security
>>
>>147024960
>Hyori'
Is working for Unagiya, Ikumi might be spiritually aware after all.
The remaining Vizards in KKT are Hyori, Love and Hacchi, right?
>>
>>147022340
It's an ichiruki meme.
Sour grapes.
>>
>Ichigo looks worse than Naruto even when he is like 10 older
>>
How is Ichigo balding?
It just looks like his hair combed backwards
>>
>>146998846
> Come on which hero takes pension from his benefactor. That's fucking lame.

The Straw Hats stole a shit ton of gold from Skypeia
>>
>>146997716
Ichigo owns the house now. Isshin probably went back to Soul Society and brought back the Shiba clan. Karin and Yuzu live their too in order to save money since the global economy is shitty and housing rates and rent are expensive.
>>
>>146998846
First chapter of Zetman. Little Jin expects payment for his services.
>>
File: 1433029325481.jpg (131KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1433029325481.jpg
131KB, 500x484px
>>146999266
Ichigo probably graduated. A normal person wouldn't, but it has been established in the series that as far as school grades go, he has always been near the top of his class. So graduating wouldn't be that of a big deal for a person like him, even with all the skipping.

It's a bit lame really, but people like that exist even in real life. They are just naturally good in basically everything. Ichigo was born with a golden, shinigami, hollowfied spoon with a cross-like quincy finish up his ass.
>>
>>146997716
Haircut =! Balding
Haircuts are hygienic and look fashionable. You would know that if you weren't a neckbeard with a ponytail OP.
>>
File: gif.gif (464KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
gif.gif
464KB, 500x328px
>>146997716
Having an exposed forehead doesn't make you balding.
>>
>>146997955
Move out and get your own place? In this economy? Fuck that shit. I just got an entry-level job that pays $31K.

I'm saving my money till I get a well paying career where I'm making at least $50K before I even think about getting my own place.

Why would I waste my savings on rent when I can just stay with my parents rent free? That makes no sense.
>>
>>147022213
>renting
So money comes out of your pocket monthly that will never come back. Fuck that.

I'm staying at my parents place, making them happy simply by talking to them and my grandma, sharing the housework and bills and occasionally paying for the groceries.

Meanwhile the apartment that I'm still paying mortgage for is rented out, so some chump tenant out there is helping me pay the mortgage without getting any share of my apartment's ownership.
>>
>>147027753
>Isshin probably went back to Soul Society and brought back the Shiba clan.
We don't know that, because KUBO DOESN'T FUCKING SHOW ISSHIN AT THE ENDING, FUCK KUBO
>>
>>146998061
>Naruto and Ichigo are both responsible, hard-working family men while Luffy and Goku are both deadbeat manchildren
Pathetic.
>>
File: 1452306949475.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1452306949475.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>147028566
Yeah, that sounds like a good enough plan. Hell, any plan that involves fucking KÅ«kaku, is a good enough plan.

...that's *is* what you meant, right?
>>
>>147027823
When was it established that he was top of his class? I remember Uryuu being #1 and Orihime #3 and Chad somewhere around #10 but can't recall Ichigo.
>>
>>146997955
>it's an 80's kid thinks he isn't a millenial by definition
>>
File: geezerGoku.jpg (33KB, 392x293px) Image search: [Google]
geezerGoku.jpg
33KB, 392x293px
Here you go anon
>>
>>146998757
Obedience to lawful authority is a manly virtue, you spoiled little individualist
>>
>>147008596
>AND he's also helping people, he's a doctor now.
He is? I thought he didn't live at the clinic anymore and was only visiting.
>>
>>147029725
It was early on. Not sure if it he was at the top, but pretty much everybody in Ichigo's bunch had good grades.
>>
>>147031334
Keigo doesn't. I don't remember which chapter, but he called Ichigo a traitor (for getting good grades) and then gets ignored by Mizuiro as usual.
>>
>>147031603
I didn't know he was part of the adventuring in SS and Mexico. He meant the bunch that matters, and yes that includes Chad.
>>
When I followed Bleach I had a myriad of issues with it but one of the biggest ones was how nonchalantly Ichigo and his friends dealt with their situations and took it in stride.

Ichigo could go fight an elder god and visit an alien planet and he would come back to Earth completely unfazed and think about hitting up a 7-11 before going to bed.
>>
>>147031804
Are there any shonen that shows the formerly regular boy hero struggling with coming to terms with his new crazy lifestyle?
>>
File: 1408823957910.png (23KB, 536x498px) Image search: [Google]
1408823957910.png
23KB, 536x498px
>>146997955
>>
>>147024543
>byakuya
that was just in the anime anon, the only one who showed up in the manga was kenpachi
>>
>>146997716
>balding
The caesar haircut is one of the most common haircuts for men. Not having hairbangs that hinders a person's vision and also doesn't make a person resemble an emo isn't balding. People have foreheads. Only ignorant, immature, teenagers would believe Ichigo is "bald". In many parts of the world, short hair like Ichigo's is the normal standard.
>>
File: 1470192051425.png (267KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470192051425.png
267KB, 600x600px
Ways Ichiruki fans got BTFO this final arc:
-Ichigo didn't even find out she used her bankai even though I/Rs were going crazy and 100% believed he would there to witness it.
-The words of Urahara.
-Kubo took their beloved Fullbringer reunion scene and literally recycled the whole damn thing, but with Tsukishima during what was suppose to be the I/R reunion(I/Rs convinced themselves that some big reunion was coming)
- He doesn't even have Rukia react to a despairing Ichigo, but have her run straight to Orihime.
- He has Renji accompany him to the final fight instead of Rukia.
-He didn't have Ichigo attend her captain ceremony.
-Literally had them interact TWICE this final arc.
-Their last interact is another nail on the coffin. Arguing over parenting skills which shows that they'll always be better off as dear friends.
-Last colorspread Kubo draws Ichigo in black and everyone else in white. A color combo they convinced themselves was solely for Ichiruki.
-Last chapter is named death and strawberry aka the most popular I/R ship name. A chapter where Kubo shows us that Ichigo and Rukia live in different worlds, are both happily married to other people, and are raising a family with their respective spouses.
-A whole article dedicated to mocking/making fun of the crazy Western fans who were burning their merch. Japanese fans were even calling them "ichiruki-ists".
-Convinced themselves that Japan was going to rage, but the reaction to the final chapter was pretty comfy. Mostly upset over the missing characters. Some upset fans on 2ch, but that's really it.

Never fucking change Kubo. The only thing that BTFO any harder is if the final volume sells well(which is will) and/or if Kubo takes a shot at them in a future interview.
>>
File: Not bald .png (361KB, 560x642px) Image search: [Google]
Not bald .png
361KB, 560x642px
>All these balding faggots trying to deny their receding hairlines
Face it, you're balding just like Ichigo. If people can see your the skin between your eye brows and hair, you're balding. Deal with it.
>>
>>147032825
>if you aren't a chick and people can't see your forehead you're either a faggot or emo
>>
>>146997955
Aren't you a little old to be posting on 4chan, grandpa
>>
>>147032967
fuck, i didn't mean to greentext that
>>
>>147000294
It exemplifies Kubo's hideously bad writing. The series was on a boring fucking sine wave. Every issue and every arc had overarching patterns of undulating between despair and triumph, over and over and over.

There was nothing unique or new or unexpected beyond the Soul Society Arc. The only variable was how many waves the function would pass through before Kubo decided "this is where this fight ends" and jumped to a new wave that just kept on undulating.

Every time any character was doing well you knew a "surprise" trump card was about to come out and put them against the ropes and when that trump card was at its height, the original character would pull out THEIR trump card or get help and start rising again, before running into ANOTHER obstacle near the next zenith, and so on for fucking infinity.
>>
so did nel die
>>
>>147033303
we dont know in series, but she will always live in our hearts
and our hentai folder
>>
>>147023006
They work far longer hours for less pay on average. If anything it's everyone else that's a lazy shit compared to them no matter how stupid they may generally seem. It's not surprising they feel entitled when some lazy fart that used to be able to support a family on a basic wage job without massive debt or much/any overtime upon leaving high school.
Of course their response to anyone calling em lazy is going to be along the lines of "fuck you , where's MY SHIT?" after being told that by a person that has had things far easier than them saying they need to work harder.
>>
>>147033303
nah, we'll most likely see what happened to her and the others in the extras that kubo includes in the end of every volume
>>
>>147003110
>Ichika, who had developed a crush on Kazui, gets NTR'd by her mother, who then chases after her daughter, leaving horny Kazui in the Kurosaki clinic together with Yuzu...

10/10
>>
File: Askin-fordubs.png (322KB, 486x488px) Image search: [Google]
Askin-fordubs.png
322KB, 486x488px
>>147033303
Did Askin really die? He seemed fine with his heart ripped off and his brain crushed
>>
>>147008892
It still doesn't make sense even from the IC perspective.

Yhwach said that he was going to eventually come back, and given the shit he was capable of pulling throughout the last 200 chapters, it'd have been suicide to just dismiss that as an idle threat. Everyone but Ichigo/Ishida/Aizen who could even scratch the fucker had been killed or nerfed.

So it'd kind of make sense for him to try to remain at the top of his game. But since what was left of him was blown away by his kid, then all's well that ends well.
>>
File: 1471548675961.jpg (77KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471548675961.jpg
77KB, 768x1024px
You can be a demon hunting, immensely powerful warrior who can send magic missiles and wear fancy ninja clothes. Also interract in a medieval-futuristic world with all sorts of cool drama and people who see you as the next coming of Christ.

Or you can work your ass at a shitty 9-7 japanese day job for a corporate overlord while being a nobody contributing to a society in decline while you damn your kids to an even worse fate.

Tough choice uh?
>>
>>147035779
>implying he can't do both
>implying he won't get a rank the moment his human body dies
>>
>>147035779
>not just making a harem instead and getting all that ghost poon and/or dick
>>
>>147035939
He has been dead since SS arc
But ofcourse, Kubo forgot
>>
>>146997955
If a large percentage of people under the age of 35 in America live with their parents for a long while after turning 18 then that is the new normal

I'm sorry you've gotten old
>>
File: hiea.png (264KB, 540x491px) Image search: [Google]
hiea.png
264KB, 540x491px
>Soul King is linchpin of the worlds
>right hand is a shinigami
>left hand is a quincy
>Ichigo is a quincy, shinigami and hollow in one body
Let's face it, Ichigo was destined to be the Soul King. But rather than put him in the spot and then have some shonen manga inspirational speech and asspull magic to make him the balancer and yet able to retain a normal, happy life, Kubo just shoved everything under a carpet and pretended nothing happens.

Hikaru is a superior teen regnant of a spiritual realm. Not only does she gets to remain on earth with her beloved family, she can go back and forth between worlds as she likes and keeps two husbandos.
>>
>>146998167
So is there any actual reason Naruto doesn't constantly have 2 or 3 clones helping him with paperwork and what not?
>>
>>147037138
he is a retard, age doesn't change that
>>
>>147037138
Because the movie is supposed to be a stylized representation of Kishimoto's fear and relationship with his own son.

Never being able to be home, always off saving the world, kid grows up rebellious because you aren't there, often miss important deadlines for your family, kid starts to develop bad habits since you aren't there and calls you out accurately on how you played a part in how he turned out, but you both do still care about each other. You just have a lot of feelings in reserve. Father feels guilty for never being there, and doesn't make the best choices, but he is trying. Kid wants to see his father but he's not at an easy age anymore, can't be honest about it, for the first time in his life father was watching him and praised him. Even if he would have to cheat, he was willing to do it, because it would mean father would keep watching him for now, and be proud of him. They've both grown apart and don't know how to talk to each other at all.

At the end of the movie they work things out somewhat.
>>
>>146997716
>most powerful being in the Universe
By the end of Bleach, that was Aizen, not Ichigo. Aizen didn't even need Bankai to face Yhwach.
>>
>>147037138
Is there any reason why he doesn't have actual people helping him?

People who can't make clones have been working as leaders of far larger organizations than Konoha village and they manage just fine.
>>
>>147037771
did he had a bankai to begin with? i wouldn't be surprised if the motherfucker was bluffing
>>
File: 1446993622_hheY8.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
1446993622_hheY8.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>147028421

You and me both mah dude.
>>
>>147036703
That honestly sounds awful, and even more of a sel-insert fantasy that a garbage shonen like bleach.
>CLAMP.
nevermind that explains it all...
>>
>>147038846
Those were different times anon.
>>
>>147038006
That actually would be a pretty nice "plot-twist".

He could have sorta a same kind a relationship with his sword like Zaraki. Sure Aizen is strong. But he could never accept his sword as an equal, just a slave to his will. And because of that, his sword would sorta be impotent to actually reach a Bankai. This would then lead for Aizen trying to hide that fact and bolster his strength by other means.
>>
>>147036703
Jesus christ how self-absorbed can an ending be?

I'm going to be a bit disappointed if no one hasn't made any doujinshins with her two husbands double-teaming her.
>>
>>147039441
Hack writting is timeless anon, but I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>147036219
really?
>>
>>147008664
I almost thought this was a page from a doujin after reading those lines.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.