[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't more people watching 91 Days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 91Days08.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
91Days08.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Why aren't more people watching 91 Days?
>>
"It's not a chuuni highschool reincarnation harem, therefore it's shit." -- /a/
>>
>they behave like anime characters instead of mobsters so I'll go back to watching new game
This is basically /a/'s stance on this

Personally, I have a lot of fun with the show
>>
So, will he finally show up next episode?
>>
>>146840023
Terrible writing and animation
>>
It's literally shit version of godfather
For anime standards it's good
>>
>>146840023
I think most lurk, although we did have decent sized threads with the current episode. Just wait till the last two episodes where all this shit building up will explode.
>>
>>146840023
not cute girls doing cute things
>>
its alright
>>
before it aired
>goddamn its going to be the usual harem MC shit with no mobsters and superpowers
after it aired
>I wish this had a harem MC and superpowers
>>
>>146840023
Because I dropped it because it's shit.
>>
>>146840023
In Japan or on 4chan?
>>
i was going to wait until it stopped airing so i can binge.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (444KB, 1141x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
444KB, 1141x1248px
What the fuck are you talking about, Literally one of the more popular shows that isn't a S2. Just because it doesn't have 24/7 generals means nothing.
>>
>>146840164
>it's shit so i'll watch other shit

???
>>
>>146841166
>>The Outcast

People are still watching that shit?
>>
>>146840023
I love my 20th century shit, but this is just slightly better than gangsta, so I won't even bother
>>
How well is this doing in Japan?
>>
/a/ has shit taste, news at eleven.
>>
>>146840023
>killing off the best character
I hope we get a The Departed style ending where everyone gets fucked

on a side note how is this show not censored?
>>
It's pretty meh.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-09-06-17h25m31s596.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-09-06-17h25m31s596.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
I like it
Hoping the BDs come to the west
>>
>>146840023
I'm watching, I just don't usually post in these threads.
>>
I'm busy playing labyrinth of touhou 2, aka "etrian odyssey with touhou"
>>
>>146840408
Sadly this.

>>146840568
>goddamn its going to be the usual harem MC shit with no mobsters and superpowers
Said no one ever. From the get go it was obvious this was going to be (or at least try to be) serious.
>>
You guys try to make it about /a/ hating everything that doesn't have waifus or harems etc. But the fact is that this show is shit.

The animation is poor,the story is all over the place and the characters have zero originality. The first episode was fantastic I'll admit but I dropped it at episode 5 when I realised this wasn't anything new and they had led us on with an excellent preview.

Not to mention Fango licking his knife and disrespecting the bosses without consequences are viable reasons to drop it
>>
>>146840023
Just because we're not jerking it to the characters in 24/7 generals doesn't mean its disliked. Try actually showing up when a new episode is out.
>>
>>146840023
been meaning to, just haven't been in the mood to start something new.
>>
>>146840023
Why are you so desperate for popularity and 24/7 circlejerk? We max at least one thread every week and exhaust discussion while having a good time. If that isn't good enough for you maybe you should be watching a shounen or something.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.