[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I found a final solution to the Great Debate. Rei is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 20081202.jpg (2MB, 3048x4479px) Image search: [Google]
20081202.jpg
2MB, 3048x4479px
I think I found a final solution to the Great Debate. Rei is for siring your genetically-messed up children with and having her clean the dishes, do the laundry and pleasing you after a hard day. Afterwards, you cuddle with her and hold her hands with your bodies rub agains each other and her soft skin rests against yours content with the silence of a woman behaving properly.

Asuka is for sneaking behind Rei's back to fornicate messily and loudly with and when Oktoberfest comes, you have to ply her with lots of beers to turn her into a drunken log, whereupon you can use her anyway you want. You might cum inside of her to create a few extra bastards just in case Rei's messed up children are stillborn. After having your way with her, you wouldn't cuddle with her, but rather violently push her off your bedside onto the floor as you admire your seed dripping out of her while she is delirious in drink and dick.

Once as a while, Christmas, you might bring the two together for a depraved threesome. This creates a problem. Should Rei be submissive to Asuka or should Asuka be submissive to Rei?
>>
dumb eva poster
>>
File: 1457169236227.jpg (329KB, 640x964px) Image search: [Google]
1457169236227.jpg
329KB, 640x964px
>>146837162
>>
There is no debate Asuka is a crazy bitch and if you like her you are a cuck pussy whipped fag
>>
>>146837162
>2016
>Still arguing who is best girl
It's like the Asukafags never learn t
>>
Oktoberfest is overrated shit
>>
Rei is literally an emotionless doll. If you're looking for a new dutch wife, go nuts. Asuka might require some work, but she's just a far more interesting character because she actually has character.
>>
>>146839160
If find being cucked interesting sure
And women only nag and nag and nag
You dont want an interesting woman in your life, you really dont
>>
>>146839326
This isn't real life, faggot.
>>
>>146839358
Then no real rules apply and you cant debate anything
In any case Asuka has shown clear signs of sluttiness in universe.
Enjoy. Your. Slut.
>>
File: 1471540408108.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471540408108.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
Rei cannot be best girl. She turned into a giant space nymph and then turned everyone into space kool-aid. She isn't a girl by the end of the series she is a god.
>>
File: msc_250.jpg (78KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
msc_250.jpg
78KB, 600x424px
>>
>>146839405
Shes probably still a virgin by the end of the series. All you have to do to make her faithful is establish yourself as someone powerful and worth respect. And then she will do pretty much anything to please and impress you. She will only be a bitchy slut if your a doormat like Shinji.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.