[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kimi no Na ha. (your name)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Kimi no Na ha. (your name)
>>
Once the location is also happened the day that there are two men and women that do not know each other a different living had changed suddenly put

Turnover is often occur each other I do once return begins to a lot of action in order to get to know each other
Suddenly not occur is replaced by the time But that each other was able to some extent understanding

Those of a man who has become lonely is to go to meet those of the woman based on the memory of the turnover of the past
So And then actually city woman live in a meteorite in three years ago was a city that was the deaths of hundreds of people fell

There was also the name of the woman in the victim's roster at Son
That woman who was turnover'm a thing that it was already dead humans

Happen but turnover also stored in the man who fell into that good convenient
As a result, it was possible to succeed the successful evacuation plan that you do not die in the meteorite communicate this fact to the woman before the last of the die

And when the time of five years two people flow was reunion "(as the name after the subsequent) is your name ..." and end happy ending to say
>>
File: 1434539940325.png (207KB, 722x675px) Image search: [Google]
1434539940325.png
207KB, 722x675px
>>
>>146821374
hey
>>
>>146821298
We should call it
>Anonymous (you)
>>
Is this the phone movie?
>>
>>146821888
Yes.
>>
I saw this movie today. Wanna hear my thoughts?
>>
>>146821374
>>
File: Money well spent.webm (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Money well spent.webm
2MB, 480x270px
>>146822387
Is the background visuals are big step up from shinkai's previous films.

Also was the character animation, close to Wind Rises?
>>
File: 1472517556630.gif (847KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472517556630.gif
847KB, 640x360px
https://m.fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
>>
>>146822387
Did you find the ending unsatisfactory?
>>
Well, supposedly even Yamakan admitted defeat.

He said he doesn't feel like he could make something better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.