[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mashima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mash.jpg (47KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
mash.jpg
47KB, 500x666px
Bruh can Mashima finally kill off a character already? Like how many times is he gonna do this? Lisanna was apparently dead... lol nope. Gajeel, Gray, Juvia is now the recent addition to the "character dies... lol jk they're alive" trend that he has created. Not Kubo, not Kishi, not Oda, none of them have done what Mashima has done to the level that he has done it. Fuck.
>>
>>146811497
Nah, Kishi bringing back Guy Sensei trumps all of that
>>
Oda has only killed one character so far (flashback characters don't count).

>>146811571
But he never brought back Neji nor Jiraiya.
>>
>>146811571
But isn't Naruto the reincarnation of ninja jesus?
>>
>>146811571
As I recall Gai wasn't dead though. He was "dying" though.
>>
>>146811639
that one character death has been more impactful than any of Mashima's "lol they ain't really dead" moments
>>
>>146811655
>But isn't Naruto the reincarnation of ninja jesus?

Not exactly. But he is the reincarnation of ninja jesus's nicer son, which is close enough.
>>
>>146811497
He stopped doing that after Rave master.
Incidentaly, he also stopped trying to make his stories have good writing but got better sales in return.
>>
>>146811639
>>146811775
Ace's death was so effective precisely because you thought that Oda wouldn't dare to do it. After Alabasta arc, it seemed there was no kind of punishment that One Piece characters wouldn't be able to just walk off.
I assume there'll be a second death to set up the stage for the grand finale.
>>
>>146811639
2 actually. Don't forget Whitebeard
>>
>>146813131
Whitebeard wasn't a real character.
Sure, he was fun, but he just didn't get enough spotlight to matter.
>>
File: Robin_Laughing.png (524KB, 488x632px) Image search: [Google]
Robin_Laughing.png
524KB, 488x632px
>>146811639
Spotted the Monetfag
>>
>>146813189
>some random slut
By that measure Oda has killed thousands of characters.
>>
>>146811497
lol fairy tail is a fanservice manga. Don't take its plot seriously.
>>
>>146813189
She's a random badguy, of which Mashima has killed more than a few.
>>
>eat shit
>"OMG WHY DOES IT TASTE LIKE SHIT"

10/10.
>>
>>146813570
>not mixing the turd with cream and two eggs
>not sprinkling it with caramelized sugar
>not baking it at 220*C
>not taking it out when the surface starts to crack and the color is a delicious golden brown
>not serving it with vanilla sauce
You don't know shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.