[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys watching the new berserk? I thought it was going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: berserk.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
Are you guys watching the new berserk? I thought it was going to be shit because of the CGI but it's actually pretty good, on episode 6 right now.
>>
>>146778944
they are no new berserk anime
it dont exist !! OKAY ??!!!
>>
>>146778995
Sorry what? I'm not up to date with the "memes"...
>>
File: Farnese.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Farnese.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>146778944
>I thought it was going to be shit because of the CGI
And it is shit because of the CGI. They're tracing, too, so the only thing holding it together is Beserk-canon itself.
>>
>>146779281
Yeah that sucks but it is what it is, they probably had to do it this way because of budget... Nowdays this sort of anime just doesn't sell anymore. But the CGI is actually not awful, I've seen much worse.
>>
>>146778944
if wasn't the cgi it would be a good anime
>>
I'm just hoping more animes like berserk come out, I'm tired of slice of life shit.
>>
>>146778944
I like it, the CGI is annoying but you get over it. The worst part is that Gattsu's sword sounds like a fucking frying pan.
>>
It's not that good but it's the only anime that has managed to get my attention in the last couple of years. Even with the bad CGI, bad pacing and the bad camera work it's still more interesting than some anime about a bunch of 12 year old girls' school lives or some 16 year old boy who gets superpowers.

For some reason both attempts at a series have been pretty bad at least this one got me start reading a manga for the first time.
>>
>>146780828
the story is about some 10year old that got superpowers. like a medieval spiderman, although instead of being stung by a radioactive spider, he got raped by a wise magical nigro
>>
File: 1469819881288.png (354KB, 413x517px) Image search: [Google]
1469819881288.png
354KB, 413x517px
>>146779501
>Gattsu
Kill yourself
>>
>>146781547
This kid is on crack or what? That face
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.