[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boku wa mari no naka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: mari.jpg (289KB, 704x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mari.jpg
289KB, 704x1080px
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1764671
korean scan
>>
last chapter - 80
>>
>>146774636
i don't get it
>>
>>146775476
> she fixed her identity issues (this was last chapter)
> otaku dude got a job
> lesbian friendzoned hard
> mom came back
there's not much to "get"
>>
>>146774636
boring fest
>>
WHAT

IT'S OVER LIKE THAT?
>>
Literally teen angst the manga
>>
Wow what a fucking letdown.

But what did i expect, this author always starts out great and finishes each manga with the most boring anti climating ending ever.
>>
>>146775632
>lesbian friendzoned hard
i can't say i'm surprised
>>
>>146780117
The Oshimi specialâ„¢
>>
>>146775632
>>146780518
>lesbian friendzoned hard
Really? It's seems to me that they both gave up on each other and moved on.
>>
>>146780117
I felt the same way with the AnH ending, except that was even more boring during the second part, this had some potential for a good ending until the last few chapters, at least.
Mari just magically solved all her problems, including those with her mom, and decided to separate with Yori after all the shit they've been through together just because the author probably felt that it was a good way to end the story.
I'm not falling for the Oshimi trap ever again.
>>
>>146774636
>There is nothing much to say here, except this is fucked up manga
>>
>>146783205
What a trashy manga
>>
I-im sure happiness will have a great ending! he wouldn't fuck up again right?
>>
>>146790275
Get off that ride while you still can, anon.
>>
>>146790275
Chances say that it won't end well, anon. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 41343413.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
41343413.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>
>>146790419
>>146790630
>inb4 "the vampires were never real! it was just puberty and the growth of young mans sexuality! I chose vampires because theyre scary and historically viewed as erotic, Just like highschool girls to a pubescent boy!"

end my life
>>
>>146790889
You know, even this one was supposed to be some sort of "supernatural" thing with the gender swapping, and even AnH had some sort of a supernatural atmosphere, and in the end it always turned out to be just the fucked up mind of a teen.
So yeah, the chances that the vampires were never real are actually pretty high.
>>
CR when?
>>
>>146790889
This one is real. bro. Trust me.
>>
>>146791087
it also always has to do at least somewhat with puberty. Oshimi LOVES puberty. AnH and mari both had it.
>>
>>146791271
Did Oshimi have a fucked up high school life?
>>
was she ever raped by his father or friend? or it was just speculation?
>>
>>146791620
Just speculation, but in the end it probably wasn't even true. Males in Oshimi manga are usually quite submissive and beta, I couldn't see any of them doing things like rape.
>>
>>146791620
No. She was "abused" by her mother. Mari's mom rewrote her personality when she was little and fucked Mari up.
>>
>>146791965
The former bully in happiness is pretty alpha, He threw that girl off his dick mid blowjob to help MC, and he fucks his gf in front of her dad then eats him.
>>
Wow, this seems like the WORST ending ever. No, wait what about all the other ones.
>>
>>146791620
No rape this time. Just a name trigger.
>>
Jesus Christ what a shitty ending.
>>
>>146774636
Getting that KOR vibe from that image.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirwzM2KTNA
>>
File: ascended mc.png (243KB, 571x595px) Image search: [Google]
ascended mc.png
243KB, 571x595px
Funny to think that at the start, I believed this to be a gender bender manga that could fill the void of all the ones that ended.
>>
>>146790419
THis
>>
>>146791190
you mean TR?
tomoroow maybe someone post raws instead. this is KOREAN. get it? nvm.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.