[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime Plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 40

File: Make up a plot.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
Make up a plot.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
Hard Mode: No Keitai.
>>
I'll start:
An assassin's work must be of the highest quality. You pay us, we do the job. No matter how dirty our hands get; we'll clean up leaving the job spotless. We are not serial killers, we are merely mercenaries. We follow our pockets and no amount of life or morals will dictate our actions. We are merely just workers. Workers that make sure the last stream of blood makes its complete stop.
>>
>>146766427
Too much edge not enough information 2/10 apply yourself.
>>
>>146766473
Came up at the top of my head after thinking about hitmen.
>>
SoL featuring a young Yakuza heir who seeks to escape the influence of his family and live like a normal member of society. Upon transferring schools he meets a cheerful, airheaded girl who immediately starts opening up to him as his appearance reminds her of her old stuffed animal. With her help, the MC begins to make friends and adjust to his new life away from his family's influences.
It starts out pretty chill and happy but gets kinda gritty when his family starts creeping back into his life
>>
So sending us to a damn isekai to do your dirty work is something that we should just do? Like hell I'm gonna risk my life for your bullshit! Wait, come on, someone else back me up here! Why the hell is everyone going along with this crap? Bullshit, why I am the only one refusing to do this? Just send us back! Damn it all, you kick me out of the castle just because I won't do your damn demon extermination! No money or equipment even though you forced me to come and kick me out for refusing. Great. No money, no food, no equipment. I can't even read a single word of this world's language. How the fuck can we speak to inhabitants? Who the hell cares? I can't do shit. I'm gonna wither away... Fuck you all. I hope the class rots in hell and the kingdom gets fucked over by demons. Wish gets granted and everyone got screwed over anyways. The end.
>>
>>146765969
Cute (insert gimmick) girls do cute (insert gimmick) things.
>>
>>146766623
Mr Dylan? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g-RDQ-2AaE
>>
>>146766816
>Plot gimmicks as cute girls
>>
>>146765969
A girl is saved from death by her classmate. She falls in love with him and he falls in love with her. But he's from the future. So when he returns to the future, she's married to his best friend and has a kid. He doesn't kill himself because cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish.
>>
A cute girl gets interesed into cars and racing. A lot of DAGUMI SHENANIGANS happen.
>>
Young boy in tokyo id saved from burning building by a fireman. From now on he decided to be a fireman. Years later he becomes one but hes being sens to rural area when fire never hits the floor. In this quiet firestation there are only girls?! From now on he have to do shit like rescuing kittens. Getting rid of beehives and doing cute things waiting for some serious shit to happen. (yes this is harem slice of life where love interest dies in fire in the last episode)
>>
A scientist couple conceive twin daughters. They dedicate the childrens lives to an experiment they've been researching since they met eachother in college: does the soul exist? The children are separated at birth and implanted into a home that is an exact replica of the others. They are taken care of by twin housekeepers. Everything in their environment and everything that stimulates the children is planned carefully ahead of time to determine that they will never experience something differently. at the end of it all, they finally meet eachother. Without uttering a word, the twins have sex with eachother, and the world implodes from existence because it cant comprehend the doppelgangers in contact with one another.
>>
>>146767226
You fucking moecancer yurifag
>>
a salary man accepts a contract from a strange rabbit like creature to feed his wife and two children. The contract is to become a mahou shoujo and visit anons about to reach wizardry and help them graduate.
>>
>>146765969
Here are the main points, use your imagination to fill the gaps:
1. sci-fi
2. robots
3. save the universe
4. yuri
5. grand scale war
6. inspirational speeches
7. tragedy
8. true to it's own universe (not 1 ep we loose, 2nd ep we win, because of friendship or harder effort or some other shit)
9. character development
10. likeable characters
11. a few sexy scenes, but not too much
12. get to know the characters through the choices they make when confronted with a problem, less so by the words they say
>>
SoL about a ragtag bunch of kids finding increasingly absurd ways to skip class and enjoy youth

Title: RelaxSEISHUN
>>
>>146767328
this is like typical sunrise
>>
>>146765969
Magical girl anime where all the girls are deliquents.
>>
Something with a similar premise to Okusama ga Seito Kaichō where two classmates find out that their parents arranged their marriage. Instead of a bland, shy protagonist and dere-dere love interest, the boy and girl are both shy, but find the union agreeable. Most of the anime is them testing their boundaries first romantically, then sexually. When the temptation to cheat is there, both characters reject the advances of outsiders because they want to do right by each other. They confess their love to each other in the final episode. Credits roll with a montage of them getting married, raising kids, growing old together, ending in a picture of their kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids visiting the family shrine
Genres are Romance, Slice of life, Comedy, and Healing.
OVAs are hentai consisting of sex scenes between the couple cut from the anime, and scenes of the female characters rejected by the boy masturbating, and a lesbian sex scene between an out lesbian who tried to seduce the girl and the stereotypical yandere girl that the boy rejected

Fuckin' CAPTCHA getting me to identify Japanese street signs.
>>
>>146767503
That's cute. Fund it
>>
>>146766954
>He was in love with someone else.
>Expecting a girl to wait forever for someone who might not even wake up is autistic.
>Kill yourself.
>>
>>146766427
I'd watch it if the assassins were cute girls
>>
A man is sent on a mission to save harem anime. He is transported into an anime world as its main character. He's ready to break all cliches and fuck every girl, but then he's told that he can't confess or accept a confession or he'll die a horrible death, intended to enforce the longevity of the series. How will our self aware hero use every stupid trick in the book to avoid breaking everyone's heart while girls throw themselves at him? And will he find a way to rebel against the omnipotent writers?
>>
>Family trip ended in a fatal accident, only Loli imouto and her Onii-chan survived
>At funeral, Onii-chan promised his Loli imouto that he will protect her
>Onii-chan works as teacher to support himself and his imouto
>Onii-chan also dated with many women, but all the women he dated are total bitches who toyed with his feeling and cheated his hard earned money and eventually dumps him
>Loli see her Onii-chan devastated emotionally and financially, but he always keeps a facade in order not to worry his Loli imouto
>But the Loli knew what happened to him and blames the bitches for what they did to her Onii-chan and decided that she is the only one capable of protecting her precious Onii-chan in a twisted way
>seeks revenge for on these bitches and secretly plots to murder them
>one by one the Loli killed the bitches in the most gruesome way possible but carefully left no traces of evidence that will point to her and even if she did the police think it's impossible for a little girl to kill an adult anyways.
>with every murder the Loli's mind slowly became unstable and more yandere like, knowing that everything she did was for her onii-chan.
>to make matters worse, Onii-chan got himself another girlfriend. But in truth she's a private detective working on the murder case and she's trying to get close to him because all the murdered bitch have one thing in common, they all dated Onii-chan b4.
>The Loli knew the Detective's identity and planned to kill her to protect her Onii-chan. But then she had a bright idea, why not pin all the murders to that bitch instead and started plotting
>the Loli manipulated and ruined the Detective's life, slowly losing her sanity
>In the end Loli accidentally fucked up and she was revealed to be the murderer. Detective, after losing everything has finally lost it and tried to kill Loli. Loli fights back but was eventually overpowered.
>Onii-chan, who finally knew everything, kills the Detective to save his Loli imouto.
>>
>>146768699
Hahaha, fund it
>>
>>146766661
>cheerful girl and MC mutually fall in love
>but they're too chicken to confess to each other
>suddenly the MC meets a half-American girl who turns out to be the heir of an infamous gang and his fiance
>>
>>146769358
after saving he should move away with her to a village and live with her
heres my anime:
>two big sides
>one with an evil dictator who has a mask/helmet where his eyes are visible and wears a big armor
>a rebel group trying to take their system down
>(maybe futuristic setting)
>rebels raid the dictator
>they have to split up
>one of the rebels finds the private sector of the dictator
>takes his clothes and armor
>while the other rebels fight the dictator they manage to loosen his helmet
>dictator about to win when the sneaking reblel triggers an explosion and steals the helmet
>sends everyone flying
>dictator falls; armor is scattered trough impacts
>minions come in to the fighting room and see the sneaky-rebel dressed as the dictator saying he took care of the rebels so his friends are safe
>true dictator (now looks like a normal strong guy) wakes up in a rebel healing facility
>realizes what happened
>both, true dictator and rebel-dictator try to sabotage future missions
>both see the other sides point of view
>>
Kuroko no Basket but with golf and all the caddies are cute girls.
>>
Technical blackened brutal atmospheric death metal band tries to become mainstream.
>>
>imouto
>oniichan
>romance

everything else is trivial.
>>
A high fantasy where humans are nearly extinct due to the other races betraying them and they are seen as slaves by the rest of the world as demons now rule the world.
>>
>>146772030
>other races

what did he mean by this?
>>
>cute shota trap get arrested for a crime he didn't commit
>the justice system is so corrupted that he's pled guilty without trial
>because he looks like a cute girl he's sentenced to life imprisonment at an all female maximum security prison island
>home to the most evil, vicious, hardened and sexually depraved female criminals in the entire country
>while being ferried to the prison island he met with a petty theft who was an repeat offender that got arrested again
>tells trap that the prison is ruled by 3 powerful gangs
>trapped tried not to stand out upon arrival
>during prison shower the inmates found out that the newest arrival is actually a cute girl (boy)
>this triggers a prison wide gang war of sex starved female inmates fighting to ravage the cute traps D while having uneasy temporary truce from time to time to hide the trap from the men hating wardens
>>
File: 1459190323306.gif (376KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1459190323306.gif
376KB, 500x370px
>>146765969
During a Gundamn style space war between the planets, a task force of volunteer ambulance mech, ambumechs, is formed to rescue the wounded from battle. The crews of these mechs can detach in their individual suits to better maneuver the often times atmosphereless interiors of damaged warships.

Anime starts with MC-chan volunteering after her boyfriend enlists. Love triangles, space battles with gratuitous explosions, and saving lives ensue.
>>
>>146768699
>>146767226
>>146771877
>>146772888

I need these.
>>
>>146765969
I've always just wanted another Inuyasha without the alive-again ex. I'm sure it exist, I've just never looked for it.
>>
>>146771877
Let me help you just a little bit

>imouto
>oniichan
>romance
double yandere
>>
>>146766427
edge/10
>>146766623
Would watch the first episode only to shitposta bout it on /a/
>>146766954
kek
>>146766994
cute girl/10
>>
>>146773136

yanderes are obsessed with their mate, that would make their bond even stronger.
>>
>>146772230
Probably the generic races in Fantasy settings with high enough intelligence to make civilisations. Like dwarves, elves, demons, beastkin etc...
>>
>>146772030
So... Yaoi no Seraph but set in a generic fantasy setting?
>>
>>146773363
That's the point. Everyone around them dies so they can stay together.

They want to get so close that they consider body mod surgery to stay permanently attached to each other
>>
Can I just hope for an anime adaption for Royal Road instead?
>>
A powerful wizard from an rpg-like fantasy world is reincarnated as an ordinary japanese highschooler
>>
>>146773025
>Love triangles
you are what kills mecha anime
>>
>>146765969
DB QRSTUVWXYZ with a plot that makes sense.
>>
>>146773684
Han Jee-Han?
>>
>>146773517
those are different species, nothing to do with humans, except being humanoid.
>>
File: 1457078651905.jpg (546KB, 918x918px) Image search: [Google]
1457078651905.jpg
546KB, 918x918px
>>146765969

Two posts because too long:

> MC-chan is locked up in a mental institution
> she is released
> returns back to her usual life and goes to school
> protagonist switches to MC-kun
> MC-kun meets former MC-chan
> falls in love with her
> confesses but she doesn't reciprocate his feelings
> he tries everything to get her to like him
> nothing works
> girl slowly comes around
> she is ready to confess her new found feelings
> MC-kun is MURDERED
> girl becomes new MC-chan
> she goes about trying to solve his murder
> discovers boy was killed for an ANCIENT RITUAL to bring about the end of humanity
> MC-chan needs to travel to the spirit world to retrieve his soul so he can rest in peace and stop the ANCIENT EVIL
> MC-chan saves the boys soul and returns to the human world which has been INVADED BY ALIENS
> MC-chan must pilot an ANCIENT GIANT MECHA to fight off the aliens and save earth

Cont'd

Pic related: MC-chan
>>
File: 1403423954758.jpg (504KB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
1403423954758.jpg
504KB, 1500x950px
>>146774370

Cont'd

> in the final battle MC-chan kills the alien overlord, but is buried with the mecha
> 10000 years later MC-chan is awoken by an underground mining operation
> she has been in cryo-stasis the whole time
> when she defeated the ALIENS all technology on the planet was destroyed and MAGIC became real due to NANO MACHINES left by the ALIENS defeat
> the world has now been thrown into a medieval period with knights, monsters and magic
> MC-chan is revered as a god and the KING begs her to cleanse the MONSTROUS HORDES
> MC-chan becomes an adventurer slaying goblins, skellies and other monsters
> she sacrifices her life to defeat the big bad who was a leftover ALIEN infused with power from the SPIRIT world and controlled by the ANCIENT EVIL
> MC-chan wakes up in her room
> it was all a dream - or WAS IT
> former MC-kun is standing over her with a manic smile
> he says he was the ANCIENT EVIL all along
> they fight and she kills him with the knife
> MC-chan gets interrogated and then locked up in a mental asylum
> she is being treated for mental illness
> MC-chan tries to tell the doctor about the ALIENS and the ANCIENT EVIL and the MURDER
> he informs her it was all in her head and not real
> MC-chan is released after treatment
> she is going to get sent back to school
> her first day back
> introduces herself to the class
> sees former MC-kun that she thought she killed in the back of the room looking out the window
> the end
>>
File: street signs.png (203KB, 385x513px) Image search: [Google]
street signs.png
203KB, 385x513px
>>146774370
>>146774464
smells suspiciously of a marvel plot
>>
>>146765969
>high fantasy world of swords and monsters
>characters go off and kill said monsters
>this is just a thing to do while they progress some sinister plot about all of the monsters being controlled by some evil dave
>must kill dave
>meet his mom
>she says no
>do it anyway
>puck destroys the world
>go back to day 1
>>
Sexy Oliver Twist, but with homoerotic lolis and shotas.
>>
>>146766623
Siri-chan?
>>
>Yuri harem
>One of the girls gets pregnant
>Reveals one of the girls is actually a trap
>MC needs to discover which one is the trap
>>
High school mecha anime.

As in, the students are all sentient giant robots.
>>
>>146775797
>not just asking everyone to show pussy/dick
??????
>>
>>146776185
>not just asking everyone to show pussy/dick
>Obligatory shy girl wouldn't do it
>Other girls wouldn't do it unless shy girl also does
>>
>>146776185
>>146776403
Because

The trap is actually a hermaphrodite and got itself pregnant
>>
File: whatth.jpg (32KB, 339x401px) Image search: [Google]
whatth.jpg
32KB, 339x401px
>>146776581
>>
>>146765969
Cute old men doing cute things during the apocalypse.
>>
>>146776108

Cybertron Academy?

I think we have the next Transformer Franchise!
>>
>>146765969

A boy falls in love from a girl. He calls her with a special cell phone that a genie gives to him.

But wait, wait, when he calls her, she speaks German at first!

Because she's from a universe where the Nazi's won WW2, while he's from a universe where the South won the Civil War.

How will these two manage to get together and breed a superior Japanese race?
>>
>>146777393
>Metal Gear Solid
>>>/v/
>>
>>146777581
I don't know much about video games, but I meant something like a bunch of grandpas sitting in the park, playing chess and drinking tea, while the city burns behind them and aliens roam around in their gigantic laser tripods.
>>
>>146769840
Can you kindly fuck off?
>>
>>146769840
>they have to pretend they're in a relationship because of circumstances
>in the last chapter they realize they love each other for real and get married
>>
Harem magical girl show but the MC is a trap and his partners are all lesbian
>>
File: moeka.gif (657KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
moeka.gif
657KB, 500x296px
>>146765969
Show about a man who committed suicide fighting his own demons in Hell to find out why he did it and if he can escape his fate.

MC wakes in his apartment to find his entire world empty of people. The world functions the same, but everyone is gone. Cars have no drivers and houses light up at night. He slowly becomes aware that this city is completely rebuilt from his own memory as he finds huge gaps. Signs that point to places which aren't there but just loop back. As he explores more and starts to test the boundaries, a dark, oily water begins to seep from the ground, from his tap, and the cracks in the walls.

He races up to escape where, at the top of the highest building, he finds a jailer who gives him his first clue of his fate. MC has died, and this is his hell. MC manages to kill jailer through luck and breaks through the top of his world to find it was only a sheet of ice and he's at the bottom.

Following that, he begins his climb as he slowly learns about his past life and doing battle with literal demons of his own making. Slowly begins to despise himself for his life.

Finally, at midseason and the cusp of victory, he fights the devil himself only to learn that his entire journey was just a part of his torment, and he had already done at least a dozen times before. He was always supposed to lose because the entire thing was just an elaborate prank to make his defeat all the more painful and entertaining. See you next time, MC-kun.
>>
>>146765969
Girl is the MC in sukeban delinquent gang.

She's actually anti-bullying ranger. Her family owns a karate dojo and she fights for justice. Fighting and hijinks ensue as she falls in love with the otaku she saved from bullying
>>
>>146779883
I'd watch it.
>>
> MC is a soldier
> WW3 that's been going on for 10 years
> nobody remembers why they're fighting
> he has to fight or else the goverment will cut his family support
> at first he was scared of dying
> now he just stopped feeling anything
> the days are gloom and the silence is more horrible than the gun fire
> he becomes canon meat and does everything he's told without a second thought
> soldiers like that are called "Disposable heroes"
> while in duty he finds a little girl scavenging through the dead bodies
> she acts like a wild dog and doesn't speak
> MC gives her some food and a blanket in good state
> she starts to following everywhere like a puppy
> she even follows him to the battlefield
> he starts treating her like a little sister and takes care of her without no one knowing
> he then starts to feel alive again
> but then he starts to fear death yet again
> suicide mission
> a mission that could end the war for once
> during the mission everything starts to fall apart
> the end seems near for him as he remembers his family and the little girl
> injured, he tries to hide because he doesn't have more ammo
> a blackout room and the noise of soldiers searching for him
> a soldier finds him
Blood spills through the walls as the soldier falls to show that behind him is the little girl with a gun, sheaking and with blood on her. MC hugges her because he made her the same as him, a murderer
>>
>>146767328
Characters are a yuri couple, one of which gets transformed into a cyborg after a horrific accident. That girl is recruited by a massive supercomputer as part of it's cyborg army as it tries to grow powerful enough to take over all of reality. The other girl stays behind and ends up heading the force of humans trying to prevent the computer from destroying all of the universe in its quest. Humans age over the next few years/decades, cyborg army stays the same and is forced to kill their loved ones.
>>
File: enoughh.png (210KB, 535x547px) Image search: [Google]
enoughh.png
210KB, 535x547px
>>146779883
>she falls in love with the otaku she saved from bullying
>le "pretty strong girl from the upper league falls in love with subhuman beta from the lowest league" meme
stop, it was cool until that
i'd watch it if whoever she falls in love with is actually worth it
>>
Initial D but yuri and in space.
>>
> generic isekai world
> delinquent gets there
> starts fucking shit up
> picks a fight with a important person
> pretty much kills that guy
> gets thrown in jail
> later used as slave
> gets thrown into a coliseum
> "entertain us"
> has to survive experienced gladiators and beasts
> starts plotting revenge
> maybe kills the dude and then flees the country
> now he is the most-wanted man in the isekai world
>>
>>146782076
10/10, would watch for tomfoolery.
>>
>Everybody in the world becomes gay
>MC is the sole dude who is not gay because of brain surgery
>He now travels the world looking for a straight girl because he just can't get off to yuri
>Eventually a really determined gay dude starts stalking him because he likes to look of MCs ass
>Also he is followed by a random florist because she's a pedo who also wants a piece of MCs ham, but acts like a lez as to not rouse suspicions
>The show is nothing but fan service and dick jokes with no class to it whatsoever as to appeal to the lowest common denominator among anime viewers: perverts who can't just watch a normal goddamned porn
>>
>>146785272
10/10 AOTY
>>
>>146785272
>MC is the sole dude who is not gay
>he just can't get off to yuri

You spoiled the ending twist already on line 3.
>>
>>146781185
I'd watch this.
>>
>>146766427
I'll do you one better.
Clean up crew
An assassin's work is flawless and with out a trace. But a mercenary or hired gun isn't. Finished a gun fight and need to plug up all the holes? Call us. Have a blood bath in the bathroom? Call us. Have toilet problems after flushing a fucker down? Call us.

Show is a work-place slice of life in the vein of Working, but the sense of humour of Dansan Joshi (except instead of fetish shit it's about making fun of the work of fuckers who got themselves killed or barely not dead)
>>
>>146766816
Astronaut
Gravure model
Programmer
Mafia wife/daughter
Yakuza wife/daughter
Special effects/make up/movie crew
NEET
Tourist
Ninja
Wizard
Delinquent
>>
There's a war between humans and aliens. Aliens win and take away all the technology and murder all the women, leaving the men on earth. The human race is doomed unless the humans use technology to asexually reproduce. MC finds a dooms day spaceship and then leads the humans on a revenge quest across the galaxy to kill the aliens and possibly save the human race.
No girls after episode one in the entire show because they're extinct.
>>
>>146765969
>MC is a country boy who enrolls in a Magic Academy with his childhood friend after passing their standardized tests, and are the first two commoners to attend it for the sole purpose of learning Earth Magic to help out their village in farming.
>One of the jobs the Academy has for its students to earn credits/money is Monster Extermination / Protection from them, along with renting out their Mages to Adventure Teams.
>Mc turns out to be extremely efficient at killing things with his earth magic, since its like killing pigs on his farm with his old man, and monsters are not that different.

There you go /a/. Anime of the Season.
>>
A school is really a front for some secret conspiracy group trying to harness the power of teleportation. They realize that reality can bend to the power of love, and that's why girls always stumble into precarious positions on boys they like.
>>
File: Cutest.jpg (964KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest.jpg
964KB, 850x1200px
I thought about making this into a comic, even though I lack drawing skills.

A Blacksmith Girlfriend:

>A local blacksmith becomes the girlfriend to a powerful Adventurer in a high fantasy land.
>The two become involved in romantic actions and adventures in the fantasy world..
>>
File: 6c9.jpg (630KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6c9.jpg
630KB, 1600x1200px
>>146787030

Then the girls rebel against love, but the villains build a mecha-toaster-launcher-bot that forces toast into their mouths.

I don't know why
>>
>A shota magician runs out of money to continue paying for his schooling at a prestigious Magic Academy, goes into debt, and gets thrown out into the streets.
>Broke, alone, starving, and his family being too far away for him to get to he earns money doing performances with magic with the things the academy taught him until he is approached by a mysterious woman who can make all his troubles go away under a certain deal.
>The Shota accepts the mysterious woman's offer, but by doing so he is forced to enter into things like: Go to War against monsters, suffer, get into politics, and etc. In order to make him an alpha and a Hero who makes a lot of good friends. The shota then becomes attached to the mysterious woman, mentally and emotionally, becoming a train wreck without her and can't stand not to be by her side or in her affairs.
>Once the shota becomes a Hero with the mysterious woman's help, the mysterious woman sets him on a path of destruction, turning him into a Dark Lord/Vessel for her one true love who perished a long time ago who she plans on reviving.
>Everything will be fine...
>>
>>146765969

There's a town with five shrines, guarding a portal to hell. Every generation, five girls are chosen as the 'Priestesses' of the shrines. They think they're magical girls, battling emanations from the Void, but actually they're sacrifices. All five have to die in order to seal the portal for another generation (a la Fatal Frame.)

However, the male half of the shrine's power goes to five boys. All five of these boys are in on the conspiracy, and they exist to be Judas goats: They act as the perfect boyfriends, each one guiding 'their' priestess to her death. (They also get really bitchin' demon armor when they transform.)

Lots of angst and secrecy. After the first few deaths, the protagonist falls in love with his girl for real, and comes clean about the whole thing. The show ends with the remaining couples watching the portal to hell open and countless demons flood out in the sky.

The guy and girl hold hands, and we cut as they prepare to charge into hopeless, glorious battle together.
>>
File: 31badc4f7d0c67a7bcab0e30b30efcc5.jpg (327KB, 1231x1482px) Image search: [Google]
31badc4f7d0c67a7bcab0e30b30efcc5.jpg
327KB, 1231x1482px
>In the world holding hands bare will cause a female to become a pregnant.
>A college boy with a strange harem made up of a: Lucho Wrestling Tomboy, Android, A Sharpshooting Cowgirl, Christmas Cake Ghost, Evil Witch, Slutty /K/ommando Catgirl, Centaur Knight, and a Weapon Generating Imouto-Loli Yandere falls in love with a normal girl from his class and they start dating with his harem being in love enough to support him, and spiteful enough to try and get the other girl to break up with him.
>The boy wishes to take his relationship with the girl to the next level after several dates and hold hands with her by removing his glove.
>Its revealed however the Girl's older brother who has a sister-complex is the President of the Country they are living in, her father is the Godfather of the largest criminal empire in the country, her sister is the world's greatest fighter and military specialist, and her mother is the leader of the large pharmaceutical/medical/technology advancement company in the country. And they do not like the boy nor do they want their daughter/little sister to hold hands bare and put her on house arrest by grounding her, and turning the entire city into a fortress.
>The boy in a show of proof for his love must now fight his way through the entire city fighting boss after boss, to the girl's family members with the assistance of his harem (Who's each individual feelings he must confront), and make it to the girl's he loves bedroom for the sole purpose of holding hands and procreation.

Its a wild and epic adventure with the ending credits showing them holding hands with the lights off.
>>
This guy wakes up from a stream of a thousand voices shouting in his mind. On his way to school, he tries walking through a wall, and talks to his childhood friend no less than 6 times.
He gets to school late, and when asked the reason, blames the fact that he fell off the same ledge many times.

After walking in a strange spiral and bumping into a bully, he soundly trounces the scoundrel with a bizarre jerking of limbs, smashing him to the ground with an attack that should be physically impossible.

After consulting his parking ticket twenty times, he realizes that he's trapped in a video game -- and EVERYONE is the player.
>>
Would love to see an anime about Group B.
>>
>>146788509
no I hate tham
>>
>>146789625
>Grab hold of cat.
>Cat is pregnant.
>Start cat girl farm.
>Grab my own hand.
>Feel noxious.
>iregretthis.gif
>>
>>146789625
the concept was good but you fucked up with the 3rd arrow onwards
>>
>>146765969
A Count of Monte Cristo-like revenge plot, where the MC uses his tricks, smarts, and charm to steal a harem from the man who somehow wronged him.
>>
File: 2221.jpg (117KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
2221.jpg
117KB, 684x800px
A typical MC is in a love triangle with a super hot Tsundere and a chubby Ara Ara girl. The ara ara girl wins.
>>
>>146793991
That would make it generic harem #X without the conflict.

>>146789625
I'm into it.
>>
>>146795425
hand holding pregnancy shit doesn't matter if he has to reach her bedroom to do it seriously. It's better as a dystopian psychological drama that deals with consequences
>>
the magic cauldron story from the Mabinogi would make a good edgygrimdark animu plot

it has waifus, betrayal, heroic sacrifice, magic and everything
>>
File: teacher_7.jpg (168KB, 568x799px) Image search: [Google]
teacher_7.jpg
168KB, 568x799px
Azumanga Daioh, but focused on the teachers.
>>
>>146795512
Good point.

Where did the "dystopian" part come from?
>>
The wacky adventures of a high-school-aged kid.
>>
>>146795813
obviously because it's actually not a fun mechanic.
>>
File: userImgB.png (190KB, 350x380px) Image search: [Google]
userImgB.png
190KB, 350x380px
>>146765969
Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings
>>
>>146794542

The show that will truly break Japan.
>>
>>146794542
If i remember there was a manga about a falling in love with a chubby girl and there was this hot girl that wanted MC for her and can't accept that she lost to a chubby girl
>>
>>146791108
As much as I want an anime about the B-team of a series, you know it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>146785272
Does MC get fanservice shots or do they all belong to false-lez and homostalker?
>>
>>146797738

Know which one is was? I'd like to find it. You know, for research purposes.
>>
Humans develop nukes that have the power to crack the earth to pieces in the far future.
MC tries to save the world.
>>
File: 1466557095570.png (83KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1466557095570.png
83KB, 512x512px
>>146796828
Go on.
>>
>>146798098
pochamani
>>
Show about two teachers. One in America and one in Japan. They both are having trouble talking with their classes, getting lessons across, etc. They begin to make some progress but overtime believe that perhaps a different environment would be help.

Think of huge worldwide educators meetup. American Teacher and Japanese Teacher meet. Agree to work together to try and learn how to better education their students. Romance blossoms over time while the teachers learn a bit more about themselves while slowly understanding what it means to actually be a teacher.
>>
>>146798630

Thanks. I'll try it out.
>>
>>146798892
forget about the love and focus on the understanding about what it means to be a teacher.
Why do you westfags always have to inject sex into everything?
>>
>>146796828
i feel like stealing this idea and actually using it with my own twist of course.
>>
>>146798979
No sex involved. It also plays a part in the plot about becoming a teacher as well. Basically while love between them blossoms they know they can't act on it without one of them sacrificing their classes by moving away. So they accept instead a silent romance that they can never act upon.
>>
File: 1472693319570.jpg (38KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1472693319570.jpg
38KB, 600x662px
>>146798630
> last update: october 25 of 2015
>>
File: userImgC.png (89KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
userImgC.png
89KB, 160x240px
>>146799218
Go ahead. I made it pretty basic so everyone can improves it with their own ideas.
>>
>A young girl of prime breeding age is kidnapped from her village by a mad wizard and thrown into his rapedungeon.
>The mad wizard is obsessed with creating new species and orders his most recent creation, a tentacle monster, to impregnate the girl.
>But
>The tentacle monster has no sex drive.
>The tentacle monster is terrified of the young girl
>The tentacle monster would be a beta male if human.
>The tentacle monster is bluffing the wizard, making him think he's an alpha tentacle who wants to impregnate women. This is so the wizard won't dispose of him as a failed experiment.
>The unfortunate duo must fake first rape and later pregnancy for the wizard while trying to find a way to escape his lair.
>After numerous mutually humiliating experiences, a budding friendship blooms between the two.

A raunchy comedy playing on the viewer's expectations on tropes found in tentacle porn.
>>
>>146766816
Cute /pol/ girls do cute race war things.
>>
>>146766816
cute (anthropomorphic personifications of deadly diseases) girls do cute (pandemic bioterror apocalypse) things
>>
>>146785862
You did great, anon. Sounds like one of them advertisements with plumbers.
>>
File: 03.jpg (460KB, 1055x1500px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
460KB, 1055x1500px
>>146800032
Second chapter never
>>
>>146766816

Cute (car mechanics) doing cute (engine repairs).
>>
Your typical harem show except the MC becomes severely depressed and attempts suicide, and now all the girls must put aside their petty arguments and truly see him as a person so that he can recover.
>>
>>146800181
Cute southern poverty law center employees do cute racism fighting things.
>>
The anime starts off as a comedic generic high school anime.

A young boy is attending school.

The young boy's best friend is missing that day so he goes to talk to another one. Suddenly, during class, gunshots are heard in the background. The school starts to initiate a hard-lockdown and traps all the remaining students inside.

The class is all hiding under their desks when suddenly, a menacing man bursts through the door and starts firing at the desks. The MC suddenly gets a burst of adrenaline and starts running at the man using the desk as a shield. The MC then takes the gun from the shooter and shoots him. Terrified, he starts screaming.

Then, even more gunshots are heard. The MC decides to try to escape through the window. It's a decent drop, but it is survivable. The children escape through the window with a few of them getting broken legs, ankles, and arms on the way down.

The kids are terrified to see that the city is in flames and war struck by TERRORISTS.

The rest of the series starts out with the children surviving, and eventually creating an anti-terrorist group. Eventually, after a timeskip during the last few episodes, they find the source of the terrorist problems. It turns out that the friend that was missing on the first day was the son of the original leader of the organization, who is now the leader of the organization.

MC gets stuck with two options, kill his best friend and get revenge, or join the terrorist group and be bros with him. The show ends up getting two endings. One with him killing the friend destroying the group as a happy ending, and one with him joining the group and creating peace through the terrorist organization, only for him to be assassinated in the process as a neutral ending.
>>
>>146787030
Are the boys in on the conspiracy or are they being tricked too?
>>
>>146800452
I had no idea this existed. Thanks for sharing.

It's porn though.
>>
>>146782076
I know there's a manga where a bunch of delinquents wind up in another world but I can't remember the name.
>>
File: About to fuck your shit up.jpg (627KB, 1035x1440px) Image search: [Google]
About to fuck your shit up.jpg
627KB, 1035x1440px
>MC is a former infantryman promoted to Knight veteran to the Demon's War in a Dark Fantasy world masked as a High Fantasy World.
>His job post-Demon's War has him being the instructor to beginning Adventure Parties for an Academy of Mages, Clerics, and Knights that was established post-war/funded by the state, and does peacekeeping missions to kill monsters and trains young members to become the next army in case Demon's try to invade.

Think of it as a campaign on 3.5e of DnD and the MC instructor.

First chapter/episode has the MC watching a party wipe during an live field examination entry test (Test for those trying to get into the Academy) and explaining how it failed. How to properly prep for an adventure, needed material to cast spells and how magic works, and if Qt girls decides to go into the field to prepare themselves to be gangbanged, creampied, and turned into cum dumpsters. Then him going in to help them afterwards.

You also have a demon invasion incoming, but that's for later. This all I got, and what I kind of want to do.
>>
A college student shutin pseudoNEET virgin looks for reasons to live and deal with his anime video games and tv series escapism addiction so he can get good grades, graduate and get a job.

Or would this too close to home?
>>
File: 1155479453554.jpg (60KB, 392x270px) Image search: [Google]
1155479453554.jpg
60KB, 392x270px
In episode one, all the main characters are hit by a bus.

The rest of the show is them traveling around trying to find a way to come back to life. Along the way, they use their spirit to protect other living people from falling prey to fatal accidents, murders, suicide and any other event that could kill them. Eventually, after doing enough good deeds, they are allowed to return to the world of the living through reincarnation.

All of it is very light-hearted. Like an episode of Working or Sailor Moon. Despite the morbid theme.
>>
File: 1469055272903.png (893KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1469055272903.png
893KB, 933x1400px
A girl falls in love with a boy but dies before telling him. She becomes a ghost and is still determined to confess to the boy she loves, but to her dismay finds out her body resurrected as a zombie and he fell in love with that instead.

The title would be ZTR, where the Z is actually an N that's fallen over. Also because ZTR can mean zettai ryouki
>>
File: intimidation is key.jpg (71KB, 1097x550px) Image search: [Google]
intimidation is key.jpg
71KB, 1097x550px
>>146765969
Military anime that focuses on the inter-personal connections between the soldiers.
The higher ups are never shown and the actual actions are realistic.
Characters are shown working out and eating like soldiers need to regularly.
No montages, each episode takes minimal time skips, a focus on the slight facial alterations to show emotion.
Most episodes are discussions on the current situation and slight inter-personal clues to tell you about the characters.
The nature of both the soldiers' country as well as their enemy's is left ambiguous.

Basically, military slice of life
>>
>>146798979
He didn't mention sex, but I suppose triggered weebs don't have great reading comprehension
>>
>>146800877
I like it, except for the dual endings, that shits gay
>>
>>146779181
hey i saw that black mirror episode too
>>
Starts off as a straight battle harem.
>MC is powerless yet gets into the country's best magic academy anyway due to their magic tester malfunctioning, school president says "eh let him join anyway"
>Bumps into Popular-chan, strongest and most popular girl in school, wins by accidentally groping her
>Gets harem of cute yet quirky girls, most of which are transfer students

>First tournament comes, Popular-chan says that she'll get a rematch against MC-kun
>All of MC-kun's fights are against his harem
>He wins each round by way of fanservice accident

>Final round is against... some guy on the student council, who managed to beat Popular-chan in the semi-final through actual power, skill, and intelligence
>Announces he's going to beat MC-kun's ass, since he must be a cheater who doesn't actually belong in the school
>Proceeds to beat MC-kun's ass

>Before Council-kun lands his finishing blow, MC-kun glows faintly
>A new cute girl appears from nowhere and blocks Council-kun's attack, then introduces herself as a new transfer student who got lost
>Council-kun is bewildered, MC-kun forfeits

>Council-kun takes MC-kun aside afterwards, asks him "What the hell was that? Do you actually have powers? I would have known if we were actually getting a transfer student."
>MC-kun wimpily replies "I-I... I can create people. They have artificial memories and an unconscious drive to help me. For instance, if I fight them, they'll unconsciously let me win."
>"How many of these fake people have you made?"
>"...All of my friends, everyone I fought in the tournament, Popular-chan, the principal... I've made one person a day for the past 8 years."

Show starts proper.
Council-kun becomes a bro, tries to get MC-kun to make friends with actual people, not rely on his fake friends, and manage the fact that there are about 3000 homunculi running around the city and school.
MC-kun tries to hide his power so his waifus don't find out they're figments of his imagination.
>>
>>146801744
Not bad.
I'd prefer council-kun finding a way to delete the fake people.
>>
>>146801744
I'd watch this.
>>
>>146801153
>ZTR
You're a fucking genius
>>
>>146766812
Konjiki no Word Master.
>>
>>146800452
i don't think hentai manga usually get continuations
>>
>>146803037
Yes, that is exactly why I said "chapter 2 never"

Curse that teasing about the castle-destroying tentacle knight!
>>
File: 1455102448140.jpg (100KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1455102448140.jpg
100KB, 1440x810px
>>146766954
>Image
E-ERASE THIS
>>
>>146801744
Interesting idea, but how many episodes would it take for the actual plot to start?
>>
>>146801071
I would watch it.
>>
A high school Action/SoL where the school is populated by expies of famous warriors and murderers. So like, I dunno, protagonist girl would be Tomoe Gozen, best friend-kun would be Musashi, maybe have like, Vlad the Impaler as a bully, Billy the Kid as a weird foreign exchange student or something.
So I guess it'd basically be Clone High, but with less clones and more fighting.
>>
A rag-tag team of misfits drawn together from the most hellish penal companies are assembled to pull off a suicide mission deep into enemy territory. These are rapists, murderers, scoundrels all.

Their mission is to sneak into a heavily fortified compound and assassinate as many high-ranking officers as possible during a dinner party. They have two weeks to train before move-out.

Insert generic sci-fi setting and you're done.
>>
>>146781185
Inspired me to write this. It's inspired by GATE as well.
>The Gate appears in Japan.
>Behind it a whole world, dominated by anthropomorphic animals.
>They have magic and steam engines level of technology.
>Suddenly homeless people are dissappearing at an alarming rate.
>Furry lovers are in bliss while furry haters are boiling mad.
>Turns out Furry race enslaved local human population of their native world.
>They are trying to discuss legit slave trades.
>The range is wide, from manual labor workers, who will surely die while building in order to enchance the defense magic and stuff, to female furries preferring little boys as sex slaves.
>Homeless people are free game, as in hunting and shit.
>Entire world is in uproar and going all "humanity fuck yeah!" want to stump furries and their almost medieval tech and "silly Rowling tricks"
>It's actually pretty hard, modern warfare still forces us to follow stuff like Geneva convention, we tied, but only because we try to fight with honor and dignity.
>First city is liberated.
>Witnessed horrors and hostages outrage over letting furries live as prisoners of war blows out in one giant lynch party.
>Humanity stops fucking around.
>Furries are in legit panic mode, sacrificing people and even low life furries to have the strongest magic.
>Some rescued slaves turns out to be natives of the fantasy world, some of those natives know magic, they were just in special anti-magic cuffs.
>Turns out anyone can be a mage.
>NEETs are the best at using magic.
>We only now seeing our protag, NEET from a rich family.
>He have a little sister, but she's a bastard child his father conceived on the side and wanted to treat kindly, actually kidnapped her from her mother.
>Poor little girl constantly gets shat on by her fellow family except for stepmother, dad and NEET.
>The family is huge, almost Big Mom tier.
to be cont.
>>
>>146766816
Cute pokegirls do cute pokemon things.
Animated by Kyoani
>>
>>146803849
Anything would be better than the back to formula shit we always get.
>>
>>146803849

It would probably be one of the highest selling anime BD ever. But only if KyoAni stuck to doing the animation and someone else did the story.

Haruka best girl
>>
Billions of people have been chosen to cross a majestic portal to another world, because Earth is dying. One young man who isn't chosen has accepted his lot and decides to make the best of it. Gathering some supplies and putting them in a car, he decides to take a trip to find a girl he knew to say goodbye before she leaves. Because, he assumes, she's been chosen. Most of humanity is leaving Earth, so this will be the last time he will get to express how he feels to her. He hasn't seen her in years, so he gets into his car and goes to meet the girl's parents to see where she may be. He finds them (they haven't been chosen either so they're spending the rest of their lives being swingers and having a lot of kinky sex with another couple in their house) and asks where she is. Well the girl had just left the house a few days ago, she was actually chosen but had decided to stay on Earth with her family but she's not yet decided to leave or stay on Earth. So the young man gets his brother and a friend and the three of them drive off down the highway, meeting up with people she's been helping and running into people as they make their journey to the Portal to leave, hoping to find one girl before she's likely gone from the world forever. Three dudes on an adventure to the end of the world.
>>
File: 18419884301.png (675KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
18419884301.png
675KB, 900x637px
A young woman is cursed with the ability to host human souls: adding their skills, knowledge, and memories of the victim to her own. Horrified of this power when it first manifests taking its first victim—her mother at the final moments of her life—the young woman now lives in isolation, following a secluded vocation to avoid attention.

This routine changes when the news reports of a homicide-detective-turned-terrorist. The young woman recognizes he shares her curse after noticing his recent bioterrorist attack is the work of a chemist reported missing. To oppose the terrorist, she arranges an agreement with notorious criminals offering their souls: from a notorious serial killer, a bioterrorist, a vengeful assassin, to a physician charged with conducting illegal human experiments.

With the new accumulation of knowledge and skills, the young woman is able to mitigate the harm orchestrated by the terrorist. However, she realizes far too late of the cost of hosting so many souls, as they fight within her for control. The young woman now realizes the homicide detective suffered from the same condition, succumbing to insanity and turning to terrorism.

It is now a race against time as the young woman struggles to cling to her sanity while desperately searching for the weapon of mass destruction the terrorist has fashioned before it falls into the wrong hands.
>>
>>146803755
>There's a giant focus on how unaware of everything they are. Sometimes war is referenced, in the news that are quickly turned off or by bitchy older sister saying it would be good to sell little bastard girl.
>Some uncle who owns PMC saying this shit is racking in billions.
>It goes as some shitty SOL for a few chapters.
>One day little sister is gone.
>It takes everyone solid two days to notice that.
>NEET was being NEET.
>Stepmother thought she was hanging with NEET.
>Dad, the leader of the clan or whatever is always busy.
>He's the one who noticed.
>NEET breaks down, remembers how he promised to protect her.
>Does the only thing he's able, surf internet to find her.
>Realizes how pathetic that sounds, melting down even more while seeing "magic corps, apply today"
>Finally he finds a video of a huge caravan of slaves.
>They are under heavy magic protection that drains life force.
>Hitting it just kills the slaves, only then the protection is undone.
>Sees his sister there.
>Enrolls into a legit magic school.
>His thoughts are like HP + cute girls doing cute magic.
>It's a full blown Full Metal Jacket hellhole
>Almost no tech allowed, knowing you pathetic escapist fucks.
>Trope of MC from our world getting their hands on magic and figuring out in an instant is nowhere near present. MC trying to recreate famous techniques but fails, throws tantrums, etc.
>It actually takes a dedicated student who wishes to train for quite some time, a lot of theory required.
>Out of bunch of NEETs dropping out and killing themselves he's one of the few who undegoes full training.
>To show his skills at graduation actually shows Kamehameha.
>Makes his first RL friends in said school, thanks his teachers at the end of it, grows as a character.
>Turns out he knew one of his RL friends already online.
>They chuckle at their previous NEET lifes.
>As the top of their class they are sent to most problematic place.
to be cont.
>>
>>146767605
>He was in love with someone else.
Fine

>Expecting a girl to wait forever for someone who might not even wake up is autistic.

Not like the feelings for her is quite there, i mean he's 29 years old, she's 10. But she clearly falls for him. He saves her from so many things and became her hero for life, why wouldn't she wait longer, she's only 26. Decides to get married and get a kid already with one of the MC's best friends who didn't really have any deep feelings for her through the whole childhood phase. Where did the love come from? Under normal circumstances this would be fine. I mean if everyone lived a normal life from the start with no pedophile/abusive parents, people change. But this is just wrong, i don't know why this triggers me so much.
>>
>>146804439
>It's a city of merchants, number of slaves per furry is insane, as well as amount of furries and slaves.
>It also has the strongest protection that feeds off from the life force of slaves anyway.
>Nothing is sugarcoated, it's a full blown war, with sabotage, diversions, spying, charging at enemy, healing after the fight, etc.
>Finally the NEET group comes up with a plan how to breach the protection.
>However it will be temporarily and will only allow a small group in.
>The goal of said group is to kill the archmage of the city, he casts all top tier spells and after death all spells casted by that mage will dissappear.
>They meet local resistance, which suprisingly has a lot of furries in it.
>If you aren't from a wealthy family or absolutely good at something you will be treated as a slave, only the strong thrives.
>Tensions are rising, full blown racism and stuff.
>Work it out but still keep an eye on each other.
>Attacking local brothel to kill the archmage they find out that archmage is a furry lady.
>Whole brothel is mainly little boys.
>Every furry is held hostage waiting for acrhmage.
>Archmage is poisoned with magic blocking drug humankind developed.
>Furry archmage tries to seduce the group, decapitated in an instant.
>Revolution is in the air.
>In the brothel NEET finds his sister.
>It's just a boy with long hair who looks just like her.
>NEET takes him anyway, while rescuing slaves.
>But overtaking the city wasn't enough, revolution was splitted.
>There's our world humans who hates all furries and want them dead.
>Local humans and furries who just want to overthrow tyrants.
>NEETs have to use force and prioritize furry haters at evac.
>Locals want to stay anyway.
>There's a long ass war arc, describing in great detail how humanity kills the ruling elite and majority of the furries who were fighting back.
>Of course with shitload of peaceful furries because fucking furries.
>After the war both sides agree to destroy the cursed gate.
cont.
>>
File: 1466322893830.jpg (116KB, 900x536px) Image search: [Google]
1466322893830.jpg
116KB, 900x536px
The setting is semi-post-apocalyptic steampunk Neo-Tokyo.
A mysterious spirit incarnated into a middle schooler, she is the MC. She goes to an all-girl school but actually almost half of the students are crossdressing boys.
MC is a klutz-moe type, with a cheerful genki personality but also a smart and capable student.
She is a member of Automaton Club in her school, basically a club dedicated to automaton studies and creation, with a crossdressing cute shota as the club pres.
She found out later that she has a hidden ability to manipulate elements around her to be infused in the automatons she made.
It's a SoL-comedy type with some little romance and drama for the spices.
The story revolves around the MC finding her way to build new type of automatons with the help of the prez.
>>
>>146805116
>NEET comes back home, his combat gear is actually that one popular black NEET one.
>Everyone is making fun of him for running from home and probably throwing stones at cats while wearing this stupid shit.
>They don't even know war is ended and our NEET is an actual fucking war hero.
>Shut up completely.
>NEET protects his newfound little bro with magic and then proceeds to use scrying spell on clothes of his little sister.
>Strangely the spell points at his own castle.
>Yeah, like stone middle ages castle.
>There's actually a shit ton of secret rooms and pathways in the castle.
>One of the rooms is designed to be a dungeon, where his little sister was all this time.
>His oldest sister kidnapped the little sister, was molesting and beating her constantly, filming it and selling it worldwide.
>There's a shouting argument while NEET heals little sister with his magic.
>Dad comes in unnoticed.
>Hears the shouting
>Goes to computer
>Sees videos
>Rage mode on
>NEET is glad there's a sane person on his side
>"NOW AFTER YOUR FILTHY ACTS SHE'S NOT PURE ANYMORE!"
>wait what
>"I DIDN'T BUY MY FUTURE SECOND WIFE TO BE SOILED BY YOUUU!"
>shit nigger what the fuck are you saying
>Dad goes full beta and describes an unrealistic personality he wanted in little sister, didn't do jack shit and wanted to bone her when she's older.
>Well at least he's not a pedo like I used to.
>NEET brainwashes older sister and dad into mad love towards each other.
>Gets his little sister, little bro and wants to ditch this place.
>Kids recognize each other.
>They are identical twins.
>Little sister wasn't even Dad's bastard child, just a kid he kidnapped.
>More magic and they find their real mother.
>After some time together they start living as a family.
>But more shit comes down.
>Turns out long ass time ago furry world suffered from a spell of a mad human mage, who wanted to flip furries off one last time.
cont.
>>
>>146805654
>It's a self replicating magic plague that eats anything oil (like gasoline oil) related.
>Deus Ex stone age ending.
>MC and his new family actually live pretty well since MC is one of the strongest mages and doesn't need that much technology to rely on.
>Actually humanity gets better off without social networks and media.
>The End?
>>
>>146768699
This one sounds fucking hilarious, for some reason i imagine it with Trigger's art style (with that i mean KlK, TTGL,Kiznaiver,etc)
>>
File: 4VxHuTa.jpg (362KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4VxHuTa.jpg
362KB, 825x1000px
>>146803849
Pokemon is one of those underused properties that won't live up to it's potential. Although a live action one may be on the way now because of Pokemon Go.

But sneriously, there's neat things you could do in that universe that don't involve some loser battling monsters for twenty years in the same stinking hat.
>>
>>146801262
It should be on a boat.
>>
>>146807801

Pokemon is only underused because of what you just mentioned. They keep focusing on Satoshi. It has endless potential outside of that. But Nintendo doesn't want the anime to overtake the games. And doesn't want the games to become too dramatic or intense.

A better video game to anime adaptation would be Suikoden. Which the game series died, but left endless potential for dozens of sequels.
>>
>>146808175
As redundant as the show is, it's got nothing on the games. They are just call of duty.
>>
Lost in thought, a young girl finds things beginning to blur around her. On the way home, her smearing vision almost gets her hit by a car, but cannot see the man's face as he yells at her. While her mother brings her to the eye doctor, she tries to explain that things are looking stranger by the second, as if everything is melting into white, while her own body remains untouched. Before parking, the car she's in, as well as her mother, begin to melt away. Escaping traumatized, the young girl sees that only an old shrine visible from the clinic's hill remains untouched. While being chased by white blobs attempting to grab her, she tries to find her way to the shrine for safety and to figure out what's going on.
>>
A sports anime about professional wrestling.

The twist is that it's all keyfabe and the MC, a hot-blooded WWF fan who becomes a wrestler himself, doesn't know this. Rather than going through training arcs to increase his strength, his colleagues must teach him to act.
>>
>>146807801
>in the same stinking hat.
>>
>>146804653
there's a side story that explains some of this, not sure if it's finished yet but it's about kayo's teen years and her growing up
>>
>>146765969

MC is a Japanese student in California (which is now an independent republic after the US broke up mid-century) circa 2100, volunteers (against the wishes of the Japanese government) to defend it against the Holy Beehive of Deseret. Tank/mecha warfare in the Nevada desert, world-building, and cyborg Mormon hives.
>>
>>146804257
This could be interesting.
>>
>>146801744
>A new cute girl appears from nowhere and blocks Council-kun's attack, then introduces herself as a new transfer student who got lost
EXCUSE ME, I AM A NEW STUDENT AND DON'T KNOW MY WAY AROUND. CAN YOU POINT ME TO THE TOILET?

With an intense battle face.
>>
>>146808418

10/10
>>
File: 002bbf138cca6003.gif (14KB, 126x132px) Image search: [Google]
002bbf138cca6003.gif
14KB, 126x132px
>>146808550

>implying the Mormons could ever keep their own country alive, let alone attack anyone
>>
>>146765969
A girl falls in love with a girl. She is able to confess, and the girl says she likes her too. The two of them begin dating. However, the girls are both yandere for each other.
>>
>>146808865
that reminds me of this manga i tried reading a while back called happy sugar life

i don't recommend it though
>>
>>146809072
It's more like love/death, though it wouldn't have the same parody action thing going on.
>>
My idea was kind of "stolen" by the author of Kiznaiver. At least, one part of it. But the stories are way different.
The idea was to have a light novel style high school drama/comedy/romance about a character suffering from congenital insensitivity to pain, which, of course, makes you unable to feel physical pain.
The "main girl" would be his childhood friend, who has been looking out for him since they were kids: bandaging him up when he would injure himself, making sure he didn't accidentally scratch through skin when he was itchy, keeping him from accidentally chewing through his fingers when abscent-mindedly biting his nails, etc.
I don't have much in the way of an over arching plot, but I feel like it might be best to take turns at a lot of high school comedy romance cliche scenarios and use the oddness of the premise to elevate the material.
I have an idea for another girl who is incredibly anti-social, to the point where she doesn't attend class, but rather keeps a camera in the classroom and live streams the lessons from home, despite getting dressed and ready every day. She'd also "go outside" when bored, which actually means opening Google maps street view.
It would mostly be played for comedy, but I feel like it could have serious moments, since each of the characters would, in some way, represent a personality flaw. MC-kun as apathy (he'd be someone who doesn't face his problems and pretends they don't exist, which his disease would serve as a sort of metaphor for), FeMC-chan is very over bearing and burns herself out trying to do everything herself, shy-chan is obviously anti-social, and I'm working on thinking of other characters.
Right now, I've been calling it, "I Have a Disease that Makes Me Unable to Feel Pain, but Still Live Somewhat Dangerously, So I'm Always Making My Childhood Friend Worry!"
Thoughts?
>>
>main character is unattractive male highschool student
>suddenly random waifu appears.
>have to do something while more waifus get introduced.
>there is probably magic and fighting or some shit you don't give a fuck
>main character does objective and chooses the waifu you don't like.
>>
A high school boy transfers into a new school. He is surprised to learn there's no clubs in it, and the students hurry home as soon as the last class ends. He soon learns of a rumor that a ghost of a girl who died suddenly 20 years ago haunts the school, and any students who remain there after dark risk being horribly murdered by the phantom. Surely enough, a quick check of the school newspaper's archives reveals an extraordinary number of students missing or found dead over the years. Refusing to believe this the work of a spirit, the boy decides to investigate the mysterious and tragic circumstances surrounding his new school.
>>
Slice of Life. but all the main characters are Skeletons
>>
>>146815331
2spooky4me
>>
>>146804257
will there be NTR?
>>
MC-san is a child psychologist, but one of his former patients turn on him. He claimed that MC couldn't help him so he sought revenge and attacked him. Months after the indecent, MC-san takes a in new patient in hopes to that he can still be of use to other children.
>>
>>146815549
naturally
>>
>Shonen parody
>Story centers around two main characters
>One is the main heroine and the other is her male rival
>They have considered each other their archenemy since they were very young and didn't even know the word archenemy
>The main heroine, now a teenager, slowly shifts priorities and can't fight her old rival anymore now that an evil empire is looming over the horizon
>Naturally, the rival joins up with the empire
>Heroine is strangely heartbroken and angry at this turn of events
>Unfortunately for the empire, the rival is there to sabotage their operations so the heroine will make time for him again
>Plot centers around the rival as he tries to help bring down the empire through internal subversion while keeping the heroine from killing him for his betrayal
>They start reassessing their feelings after an important event and start to realize they don't remember why they hated each other in the first place
>They kick ass together in the final battle
>Series ends with them on the ground after a rough spar, looking deeply into each other's eyes and just an inch away from kissing
>>
With the crime rate rasing year by year in Japan, the gorverment doesn't see other way out besides change the surveillance and police system. A new technology, named Take Over, was being tested recently and now is ready to be implemented in society. This system allows people to remote control other people bodies like an avatar thorough some preinstalled device in their brains, from miles away of distance. The system starts to being used by the police to increase the range of investigations and scene action to jail bandits. To become an avatar, people must volunteer and sign a contract to pass full rights of his body for the use of the Police Force. In exchange, for each case solved or crime avoided, the volunteer will receive some money for colaborating with the security of the country. A Special Force is trained, with the finest and strong agents, to become Takers, soldiers capable of even fighting armed men with a bare hand woman body. This system allows the police to be almost everywhere. Of course, the system isn't perfect, and there is a high risk for the avatar to die in action (with no harm to the Taker though, besides the sensation of dying).
MC is a good-for-nothing middle aged man that just lost his job. With no other way to make a living, he decides to become an avatar of the Take Over program, start going to high rate crime places and let his body be nothing more than a tool for people he doesn't even know control it. As he goes deep in this life style, he discovers that he isn't the only one that thinked that way: many other people had the same idea, and now they struggle to live as professional Avatars. MC now must try harder to become a fine vessel, increasing his chance of surving, and of course, make some money.
>>
File: Img.png (422KB, 1280x614px) Image search: [Google]
Img.png
422KB, 1280x614px
>Following the First Grand War, Europa is divided into 3 main powers:
Imperial German Empire (IGE) & its satellite states.
British Empire & League of Republican Europe (LORE) (LORE is headed by France)
Union of Soviet Republics & States (USRS)

>Ever since the victory of the First Grand War, the IGE has been looking for a reason to continue its military expansion westward, and has been a thorn in the side of LORE for a very long time.
>The IGE sets up a false flag getting one of its royal family members killed during a good will mission in LORE territory sparking the Second Grand War as the IGE annexes the host LORE nation in retaliation.
>The whole series focuses on the war effort of the MC and his platoon as they fight against LORE and British Empire forces on the continent of Europa.
>MC is a member of the Army of Imperial Germany (AIG) and is a pilot to their new breed of weaponry known as a Tactical Assault Weapon (TAW) which is basically a mech used for operations that demand claiming large parts of land/disabling enemy forces in a small amount of time, and holding port to capital cities.
>You also have times where they fight with the infantry on foot, and sit around at base waiting to be shifted out and doing things in civilian life. Politics and military tactics is touched on a bit to explain the objective of their operations and their world.
>>
Set in a bright and idyllic city with Kodomo anime visuals, the story follows a group of adults - an overworked salaryman down to his wit's end and his disgruntled OL coworker, A shut-in who had no idea what to do after college, A nationalistic landlady with an eye out for what scum could potentially ruin her establishment, to name a few. From the interactions between these individuals, from the reassuring to the sarcastic, from the hopeful to the grim, they learn lessons that adults need every once in a while.

The episodes are in short format, and would air in the early morning to give working joes something to watch when they're getting ready for the day. They probably air at Otaku hour as well.
>>
>>146769932
Amazing
>>
>>146816893

isn't this just code geass withou the geass?
>>
>>146786194
>No show after episode one because you killed all the girls
>>
>>146765969
>sci fi setting
>two great powers, the Federation of Earth and the United Outer Colonies waged war for a century before ending in a cease fire
>mc and co are fro ma border outpost colony on a fringe world, making a living scavenging old space wrecks for parts and materials
>MC finds a wrecked ship floating in an asteroid field mostly in tact so they decide to loot it
>MC ends up finding what he thinks is an alien life form that attacks the crew.
>mc and crew manage to kill it but not without casualties and wounds
>Ship is reactivated only for it to send an automated distress call
>revealed the 'alien' was actually an illegal bio weapon created by the Outer Colonies that was used during the war but the war ended before it could be deployed
>with bio weapons being a forbidden weapon it would reignite a war thus MC and crew are hunted down to silence them
>what starts as a rather laid back series about MC and his dreams turns into a sci fi thriller about MC and crew trying to survive against the Outer Colonies who want them dead and the Federation who want them alive so they can restart the war
>>
Slice of life comedy about a bunch of girls in high school who were the leftovers from a ridiculously stereotypical harem show. The blond half-foreign girl, the loli, the ojou, the tomboy, the shy meganekko, and the young teacher who sponsors the club they started with the former MC have been centered around him so long they don't really have any other friends or know what to do with themselves. Plus, the teacher really needs to hide the fact that she allowed a club to start just so she could get romantically closer to one of her students. So they keep the club going, and hang out every day squabbling with each other over stupid shit they did in the harem, making vague allusions to ridiculous-sounding situations, and halfheartedly doing club activities. The old MC and the winner are still technically members of the club, but they only show up occasionally. He's always bandaged up and usually gets carried off by his girlfriend after getting knocked unconscious by her (the violent tsundere won, and she's a modern type so the tsun is still randomly present). The girls often openly wonder why the hell they ever put up with the MC (while dropping huge hints they're still sad about losing), and maybe there are some yuri undertones between the blond and the ojou or tomboy.
>>
>>146817302
Aside from Mechs.

Its nothing like Code Geass.
>>
>>146817974
Make the MC be a brown haired guy with shadowy eyes.
Would watch
>>
>>146817974
>high school
Fuck you, why would I watch something about underage kids?
>>
>>146817745
>Federation of Earth and the United Outer Colonies
Stop copying every Gundam show that exist. God, you people are so unoriginal.
>>
>>146816723
That's interesting. I'd love to see them used as honey traps too. Sometimes even forced to seduce people of the same gender as theirs.
>>
>>146815285
How desperately plain and boring.
>>
Humans, elves, dwarves, beastmen, demons, spirits and fairies lived in prosperity. No wars, no violence, just peace. One day, a box was gifted from a woman to one of each race and a last one being locked. It was never to be opened. But curiosity overwhelmed the kings and by fate, they all opened at the same time. The Greed of humans, the Sloth of spirits, the Lust of fairies, the Pride of beastmen, the Gluttony of dwarves, the Envy of elves and the Wrath of demons. Desires and sins swept across the races. The world became imperfection. And soon, destruction emerged as one final box was opened. But it was locked. It became the final piece of destruction. Apathy, despair and disobedience. And it was opened from within itself. From then on, no mortal being was without sin. They culminated all of the deadly and detrimental sins. Wars erupted, hatred towards each race, and civil war to achieve dominance has made itself apparent. This went on for centuries and in the end, the races became divided with unrest. A young boy emerged one day. He looked human, but was he? Does he even know of his own origins? What is his purpose? He is very symbol of humility, kindness, abstinence, chastity, patience, diligence and kindness. But as he wanders his path, he meets a certain girl. A girl who calls herself Pandora. A girl who also shares the same virtues as he. What will come of this journey across the world?
>>
File: 1472578896038.jpg (12KB, 378x403px) Image search: [Google]
1472578896038.jpg
12KB, 378x403px
>>146821364
>Humans, elves, dwarves, beastmen, demons, spirits and fairies lived in prosperity. No wars, no violence, just peace.
It's a fantasy setting, got it.
>>
>>146819462
Because watching a bunch of hormonal adolescents is the best thing to relate to (not).
>>
>>146808550
Would watch.
>>
Murrica. Two groups of students, independently and unknowingly to the other, plan a school shooting. By chance they pick the same day, so they end up fighting each other for the spotlight. Hilarity ensues.
>>
File: 1472505274234.png (61KB, 198x267px) Image search: [Google]
1472505274234.png
61KB, 198x267px
A girl falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted with a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YURI.
>>
File: c0a6ba7791579.5602a27c2a8ac.jpg (74KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
c0a6ba7791579.5602a27c2a8ac.jpg
74KB, 600x933px
Set in a medieval world where there is prophecy that the world will end in 30 years.Everyone just accepts it. No one questions it.

Then one day when a village elder is telling children about "The End" one child asks "Why?"Everyone in shock and laughs it off as childish ignorance.

The MC decides he doesn't want the world to end, goes on quest to find a way to stop it. Ends up meeting people who will follow him and a love interest. Fights battles goes on quests to find ways of stopping "The End".

Finally 30 years passes, the world is about to end MC didn't find a way. Everything goes to white. MC meets a glowing figure who asks him why he wanted to stop "The End"

MC replies with "It's not fair!" Figure laughs and asks MC if he knows what "The End" is. MC doesn't.

Figure explains that it is a reset in order to try and create the perfect world. MCs world isn't the first. There have been others that have tried to stop the end from other worlds. They always fail.

MC says he's different. He isn't. Figure turns MC into dust. "The End" happens.

Post Credit scene of final episode shows the opening scene but with different characters, showing that it's an endless cycle.
>>
High school is part of the ridiculous harem show stereotype.
>>
>>146782076
>generic isekai world
>delinquent high school gets there
>they all start fucking shit up
>all of them gets bullshit cheat abilities and were tasked with fighting the demon army
>end up becoming worse than the demon army
>hot-blooded transfer MC and one of the world's guardians are now tasked with fighting the demon army AND the high school
>the nerd that gotten picked on that was the MC's side kick becomes the demon king in the end
>>
>hikki-NEET MC who hates the world is ran over by a truck
>goes into fantasy world
>decides to start over with a good life
>but his flaws weren't fixed so he goes mad with power and abuses it constantly leading up to a war with several kingdoms going against them
>plucky band of heroes managed to seal him away
>he wakes up in the hospital in his old world, turns out he wasn't dead but in a coma
>using the lessons he learned in the fantasy world he fixes his life
>he lives a good life and dies of old age happily with grandchildren besides him
>only to wake up back in the fantasy world were he was originally sealed
>turns out cultists managed to unseal his fantasy self
>MC decides to lay-low so he doesn't get sealed again
>>
Generic highschool harem anime where all the girls have their butts switched for their faces
>>
MC was born with aids from his mother.
Psychological drama which ends with his death
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.