[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shirobako

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Shirogirls.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Shirogirls.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
So, which of these is likely to start a family first?
>>
Holy sameface
>>
>>146751853
Zuka, she probably has no job.
>>
>draw a character
>change hairstyle and eye color
>profit
>>
>single mom joke
>>
>>146751853
Ema because she is too poor to afford food most of the time. Shacking up with some guy is the only way she will ever be able to afford anything nice.
>>
>>146752215
Which is interesting since she has some fairly nice clothes. She can't be that poor.
>>
>>146752374
I gave them to her because I thought they would look cute on her. Which they do.
>>
>>146752861
Are you her mother?
>>
Better question, which one will get fed up first and quit given how many new employees in the industry quit after a few years
>>
Diesel-kun will get wifed by a some famous but lazy writer who will make her ghostwrite for him.

Ema will crack under the pressure of low income and terrible work conditions and marry a salaryman.

Zuka gets married to some beta after she's in her 40s and her AV career is over.

Myaamori might deceive a man long enough for him to propose to her but eventually he'll find out she's batshit insane and either get divorced or yandere end.

3D-kun will do fairly well career wise which won't give her time to pursue relationships.
>>
>>146751853
Zuka

>She'll find out that the little roles she get from her seiyuu work is not enough.
>Decided to audition for a sketchy and obscure role instead.
>Turned out that the producer of the said project is a prostitute tycoon
> Zuka gets blackmailed. Gets pregnant during one of her recording
>decided to marry said tycoon and keep the baby because she doesn't want to lose her friend's respect even further
>>
File: aoi 3423.jpg (851KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aoi 3423.jpg
851KB, 1920x1080px
>>146753582
Oi-chan is not crazy.
>>
>>146751853
Nah tarou's gonna build his harem around the 5 of them and become a yandere bloodbath instead
>>
>>146753647

She's a few stuffed toy conversations away from setting her apartment on fire.
>>
>>146751853
Yano after she goes a step too far and rapes a contractor to "punish" him for slipshod work.
>>
File: shirobako social commentary.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shirobako social commentary.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
>>146754071
>ywn be that contractor
>>
I want to be a sugar daddy for Zuka
>>
>>146753911
And, I wouldn't want to be around her during a break-up.
>>
File: mpc2016-01-02-22h59m43s89.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpc2016-01-02-22h59m43s89.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>146753911
Those conservations are just internal monologues. She doesn't really think that she is talking to stuffed animals.
>>
>>146751853
Ema's rich parents would expect babies from her soon
>>
>>146754998
If they are so rich why can't their daughter afford an apartment that has a shower?
>>
>>146755034
She wants to prove herself by starting from scratch
>>
>>146757677
>you will never have a waifu with a strong resolve
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.