[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can somebody explain why on nyaa, 99% of the peers are Elevens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Can somebody explain why on nyaa, 99% of the peers are Elevens?
Doesn't 11 have easy access too all kind of sources so why lurking on a fucking English website?
And didn't the 11 government cracking down on privacy and some anons went to jail because of downloading anime?
>>
>>146743352
lol
>>
>>146743352
>Doesn't 11 have easy access too all kind of sources so why lurking on a fucking English website?
Why would you think that? If it isn't on TV anymore you need to buy it just like anywhere else. Or if you don't want to pay for some cable TV station it is on your option is torrents and so on.

Who do you think downloads most American TV on torrent sites?
>>
>>146743566
They don't have their own torrent website?
>>
>>146743566
>Who do you think downloads most American TV on torrent sites?
Those torrent sites don't hosted in fucking Japan and have Japanese interface.
>>
>>146743657
Yeah its probably all the weebs of the world that have already moved to the motherland but still need subs.
>>
>>146743925
You'd have to be a retard to move to Japan if you torrent most of your anime. They're way more strict about enforcing copyright than the west.
>>
>>146744131
So its not the Japanese downloading and seeding from Japan, and its not the weebs. Must be the fucking aliens.
>>
>>146744480
I'm not saying no one is doing it you dense fuck, but that if you live somewhere that's less strict about enforcing copyright, it makes no sense to move to somewhere that's more strict.
>>
>>146743352
>why on nyaa, 99% of the peers are Elevens
Because Murricans don't like learning and it's hard to get raised to the nobility in Europe.
>>
>>146744607
Nobody is determining where they live by copyright laws. Imagine you have chosen to move to Japan and then you think "oh right I wanted to watch that new show that came out. I will just go on nyaa and download it seeing as I missed it already" and you may think it is "strict" but really it is fuck all. You have probably had a handful of people convicted under the criminal charges that were introduced in 2012 since their introduction in a country of 120 million, all blowing hot air. Do you really think anyone reasonable is going to bother to stop just because of that? I probably have a better chance of winning the lotto than getting caught and convicted.
>>
>>146744689
Apparently according to the publicly available traffic data the South Koreans use nyaa the most followed by China and then Japan and only then USA.
>>
>>146743641
Not as good as nyaa
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.