[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What disease did she suffer from? It didn't seem to be some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: kawori.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kawori.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
What disease did she suffer from? It didn't seem to be some magical AIDS. I am genuinely interested.
>>
>>146737261
You think the mangaka of this garbage actually bothered finding a real disease? It was nonsensicalus fatalis.
>>
ClannAIDS.
>>
>>146737318
I don't know, maybe? That's why I'm asking. In the anime they showed the progression of the disease and some treatment she was getting. It didn't seem like they just thrown in some random medical stuff together.
>>
>>146737261
The Japanese Health Care System.
>>
The anime was fucking shit and you shouldnt care for that retard, she didnt get the D because she was an idiot.
All she had to so was text Arima and tell him that she broke up with Watari, the faggot would have come running and she could have fucked him there.

God damn, i hated every character outside of Emi and Takeshi (mostly because they stayed away of the boring drama and didnt get a lot of screentime)
>>
I hate this fucking anime. Garbage.
>>
>>146738339
>>146738669
Why are people so assblasted about this show? It's not the best thing for sure but it certainly wasn't terrible. I liked it, actually.
>>
Probably cancer and that last intervention was to get rid of her tumor but it was very risky
>>
I watched this anime few days ago. As a musician, I was thinking "oh cool, an anime about music. Should be able to like it".

I didn't expect an anime could be that boring. It was like Yu-Gi-Oh but with a piano instead of the fucking cards.
>>
soap opera disease
>>
File: neverever.jpg (11KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
neverever.jpg
11KB, 250x241px
>>146737756
>>
Multiple Sclerosis, probably.
>>
>>146737261

MS is a popular theory.
>>
Plastic Memories was far more realistic.
>>
>>146737261
This is a cheeky way to be talking about Taneda Risa herself.
>>
>>146739073
Im pissed off because people praised way too much and made me go in with high expectations.
I had to force myself to watch it but the constant over melodrama and bullshit romantic tension never payed off.
Let me explain, both Blonde and Tomboy wanted Kouseis dick but Tomboy was retarded and never acceoter her feeling, and when she did she still acted like a 5yo. Blonde on the other hand had this big plan to date Watari to get close to Kousei but when she finally enters the group and breaks up with Watari she doesnt tell Arima (which makes no sense) and spends the rest of the show being obnoxious.
Worst of all is Kousei himself, he is way too dense even when 2 bitches are lusting for his dick (which i guess its normal for a anime protag).

Overall the anime couldnt decide if it wanted to be overly melodramatic, being a comedy or being a silly show about a quasi SoL with music elements.

As a final note, although blonde loli was hot, her arc took way too many episode and served nothing but having Kousei grow up a little bit (which already hapoened earlier in the series).

TL;DR never fall for the hype and go in with no expectations and you might enjoy it, I didnt.
>>
>>146739539

So, it was your own damn fault.
>>
File: clannaids.jpg (88KB, 894x848px) Image search: [Google]
clannaids.jpg
88KB, 894x848px
>>146737261
Not even our top scientists could figure it out.
>>
>>146737261
Forced dramaitis
On serious note, some anemia that fucked up her bone marrow
>>
>>146737261
The Japanese cold
>>
Probably cancer.
Chronic disease anemia and metastases in the vertebral column pressing against/infiltrating the spinal cord and causing paralysis.
As for the type of cancer, it was probably leukemia (explains her pale white skin).
>>
>>146737261
ALS
>>
Spinocerebellar ataxia, I think.
>>
>>146740053
If so, why did her parents not get her on a treatment with the hospital as soon as possible?
>>
>>146739539
Sounds reasonable but I think that Kawori had other problems than getting the D to deal with at the time she broke up with Watari, like being scared shitless of dying. And they were like 14, what did you expect? Mature romance? I know how mine romantic exploits were at that age. Compared to that this was okay.

It's true though that high prior expectations always ruin new shows. I completely ignored this when it was running and watched it half a year ago without knowing anything about the show besides the fact that it was tagged as "tragedy". Thanks to that I was expecting something like Clannad but it was much less melodramatic and cheesy in comparison.
>>
>>146740244
Don't particularly remember the plot, but maybe they already knew and she was in palliative treatment.
>>
>>146740244
Maybe they decided to let her live out her remaining days the way she wanted when the doctors said it was terminal cancer.
>>
>>146740374
iirc thats what happened, thats why she ditched her glasses and started everything she ever wanted, also that made her want to see Arima again.
>>
>>146739073
because normalfags shill it as one of the best shows of last year, when in reality is just cheap drama
>>
>>146739164
There are plenty of anime about music
That garbage in the OP is more about melodrama than anything else, which is a shame.
>>
>>146737321
keked
>>
>>146740308
>>146737261
>kawori
>>
File: 1286859061305.gif (199KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1286859061305.gif
199KB, 400x225px
>>146740057
>>146739959
>>146737321
>>
>>146738339
>>146737318
>nonsensicalus fatalis
>she didn't get the D because she was an idiot.

Pretty much.

/thread
>>
>>146740053
This anon gets it.
>>
>>146742672
Yes, that's the name. You could have seen it written several times.
>>
File: troll-tan blue.png (72KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
troll-tan blue.png
72KB, 238x250px
>>146739916
>that cockroach
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.