[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This anime is just depressing. How do I watch this without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1680x1050px
This anime is just depressing. How do I watch this without getting ptsd from my highschool years?
>>
You don't have PTSD.
Stop taking yourself so seriously. If you want to blog about how nobody understands the terrible darkness within your heart, do it on >>>/r9k/.
>>
>>146716761
She gets more socially accustomed later on in the manga

She changed, so can you
>>
>>146716761
I dunno I've thrown up several times from watamote induced anxiety.
>>
>>146716761
Read the manga to see her be alpha af.
>>
File: 1374555888334.jpg (442KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1374555888334.jpg
442KB, 900x1200px
>>146716849
She really got better by her second year. Those two girls who she sits with at lunch and Yuu are probably the closest things she has for friends, which is great.
>>
>>146716761
The writers actually had to take out how the other students would have most likely treated her, otherwise there would have simply been no comedy left.
So it could've been a lot more depressing and relatable.

>>146716787
She didn't really change that much, it felt more like the other students started to get used to her and she wasn't the only one anymore who screwed up in social situations, so she didn't feel so out of place anymore.
>>
>>146716781
obviously I wasn't being serious. holy shit this board is autistic.
>>
File: watamote_c99_004.png (182KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
watamote_c99_004.png
182KB, 870x1236px
>>146716928
>She didn't really change that much, it felt more like the other students started to get used to her and she wasn't the only one anymore who screwed up in social situations, so she didn't feel so out of place anymore.
She was forced to interact with others during the field trip, so her circle of acquaintances is bigger, meaning more people know who she is. Considering all she did to (unintentionally) fuck with some of them, she's certainly made an impression. She's a little better at talking to strangers now and she's definitely better at this point than she was at the beginning.

That being said, Freckles is cute.
>>
File: Teacher_Ogino.png (54KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
Teacher_Ogino.png
54KB, 250x251px
>>146717019
So sensei did something good and was right all along?
>>
File: 1349082707766.png (8KB, 179x166px) Image search: [Google]
1349082707766.png
8KB, 179x166px
>>146717187
Sensei usually does something good and right in the most obtrusive, unsubtle way possible. With all her students.

Though, she's a christmas cake tomboy, so of course she's good.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.