[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 22

Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power. And everyone have unique power. Deku have the best character development I have ever seen. After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air. I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.
>>
>>146716062
BnHA is nothing like HxH.

>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen.
>I read ten manga
Read more.

>I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.
Wan Piss of Shit exists.
>>
>>146716062
>the best shonen in jump right now.
How can you bring up HxH in a post and immediately forget it's existence right after?
>>
>>146716112
Wan Piss was good 5 years ago. Now it boring as hell. Only fanboys defend it. Dressrosa arc was so bad that i forgot mu name while watching it. And I was looking forward it way too much.
>>
>>146716171
How can you publish HxH and stop immediately.
>>
Why do shonen attracts the most obnoxious elitist?
>>
>>146716173
>watching
Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>146716062
>Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH?
I hope not. I don't want this to end in hiatus hell.
>>
>>146716062
>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power.
???? Does not compute

>And everyone have unique power.
True, albeit they're straight out of x-men and the use characters give these powers is not very good either, they're not versatile.

Is this bait?

> After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air.
Read more manga

>I think for now this is the best shonen in jump right now.
Oh it's definetely bait.
>>
From what I saw of the anime fights lasted like half an episode, hell no.
>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power
Like that time when ARRU MIGHTO punch of justice'd his way through this guys quirks?
>>
>>146716062
Man, I like BNHA but you are so dumb holy shit. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1388496853837.gif (906KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1388496853837.gif
906KB, 450x360px
>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen
This is going a bit too far but I find it enjoyable, It still doesn't have a huge wow factor like OH FUCK THIS JUST HAPPENED moment yet so I'm intrigued to see what the author has planned.
>>
>After reading so much shonen crap this manga is breath of fresh air.
You bring it in yourself, you should read some shoujo or comedy
>>
>>146716522
Just wait its coming. You can see how far Deku have gone from the nerdy kid to awesome dude. In years his development will be classic,
>>
File: 1472902287542.jpg (46KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
1472902287542.jpg
46KB, 583x549px
>Shounen with realistic or dark themes
>OMG NEW HXH?!?!?
Is it just me or has this been a theme lately?
>>
>>146716473
Read the manga before throwing in your shitty opinion, retard.

But yeah OP you don't know what you're talking about, while BnHA is one of the better shonen right now, you're giving it too much credit.

I will say that its the shonen with the most delicious girls tho.
>>
File: img000001.jpg (318KB, 886x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000001.jpg
318KB, 886x1300px
Is this the new Bleach?
>>
>>146716062
>The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power
All the importants fight aren't
> And everyone have unique power
Which are boring as fuck (or "classic" if you want), and nothing interesting is done with them
A crybaby that'll sell his comrades to try to rescue his childhood friend?
>>
>>146716634
I read up to chapter 60 but it was getting kind of boring
>>
>>>146716616
>HxH
>Realistic

Try harder
>>146716634
>while BnHA is one of the better shonen right now
Bait
>>146716670
It has literally nothing to do with Bleach
>>
>>146716473
Deku does the same too

He pulls 1000% punches out his ass
Or suddenly his blood counters the enemy's quirk
Or his quirk suddenly makes him resistant to mindfuck

So on.
>>
bnha is a typical nekketsu executed well with a very lighthearted and energetic tone which makes it fun to read but certainly not original or groundbreaking

hxh is darker, more violent and less accessible due to the shitty artstyle, long winded exposition and bizarre arcs

they have very few similarities so basically it's as retarded as comparing bnha and naruto
>>
>>146716062
BnHA is pretty random when it comes to strategy; sometimes it's there, some other time it's power of friendship.
>>
>>146716634
>Read the manga before throwing in your shitty opinion, retard.
>All Might VS Slime guy is solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>All Might VS Noumu is solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>Half the students fights in the first villain attack are solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY
>Deku VS Mindrape is solved through PUNCH (yourself) HARDER BOY
>Uraraka VS Edgyman is solved through PUNCH THE ROCKS BOY
>Deku VS Icyhot is solved through PUNCH HOTTER BOY
>Deku + Icyhot + Iida VS Stain is solved through PUNCH HIM TOGETHER BOYS
>Heroes VS Noumus is solved through BURN HARDER BOY
>Deku VS Muscleman is solved through PUNCH HARDER TWICE BOY

So, what's that about "strategy" again? Are you going to say that Deku going towards light sources to deal with Dark Shadow's rampage qualified as a "strategy"?
>>
>>146716742
Bnha takes a lot of inspiration from Naruto though. Going from characters to arcs.

Not a surprise since the author is the best Shonen manga.
>>
File: 1344053920125.jpg (51KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1344053920125.jpg
51KB, 554x439px
>>146716831
Honestly not sure if you're baiting or if you're actually that retarded. Only about a quarter of your examples are partially legitimate. And those instances are usually important moments for All Might or Deku's characters.
>>
>>146716062
If you want strategy and nothing of Nakama power read World Trigger.

Hero Academia has no strategies and a lot of Nakama power.
>>
File: 1372727432858.jpg (37KB, 275x177px) Image search: [Google]
1372727432858.jpg
37KB, 275x177px
>BnHA is actually a great action shounen
>Once again the popularity and flood of threads on /a/ will make everyone demonize the series

You're all such faggots.
>>
>>146716886
no

also fuck off narutard
>>
>>146716831
I notice half those examples are complete bullshit, especially ones like
>Half the students fights in the first villain attack are solved through PUNCH HARDER BOY

And that list doesn't even cover all the fights.
>>
>>146716938
Quality post right there, you sure showed me. Bye retard
>>
>>146716886
>Bnha takes a lot of inspiration from Naruto though
Other than the hero being bullied/unpopular and given a unique super power, something not even remotely unique to Naruto, is where the similarities end.

For example, Bakugo gets incarcerated for his bullshit. Sasuke gets a wife and a consort.
>>
>>146716886
There's nothing the two have in common that they don't have in common with 10 other series.

I'd say Soul Eater is much closer.
>>
>>146717009
>something not even remotely unique to Naruto, is where the similarities end.
You mean like the current chunnin exam.

Or Inari appearing the last arc?

Or Not!Zabuza?

>Bakugo gets incarcerated
? Everyone wants Bakugo because he's a genius even if he's the biggest dick in town.

At least Sasuke kept his edge to himself, and he had a reason for being edgy. Bakugo is just an obnoxious cunt that goes around screaming to everyone for no reason.

>
>>
>>146717035
Because a lot of series copied what Naruto made popular.

Eraser is not Kakashi. His test is not the bell test
>>
>>146716971
>And that list doesn't even cover all the fights.
Oh yeah, the one I didn't were the fights where one character was a bit smarter than usual. Like Iida and Icyhot's fight were his leg engines got frozen without him noticing.

But I thought that was obvious.
>>
>>146717071
>You mean like the current chunnin exam.
naruto took the chuunin exam from hxh you gigantic mongoloid

how fucking stupid would you have to be to think naruto invented the tournament/exam arc in battle shonen

>Or Inari appearing the last arc?
only similarity in a hundred chapters, both manga are totally the same!!

>Or Not!Zabuza?
there's no zabuza-like character in bnha, l sincerely hope you're not saying stain is inspired by zabuza

>? Everyone wants Bakugo because he's a genius
no one actually wants bakugo, you don't read bnha

in conclusion, fuck off narutard
>>
>>146717229
>naruto took the chuunin exam from hxh you gigantic mongoloid
And HxH took it from Ring ni Kakero what's your point?

>how fucking stupid would you have to be to think naruto invented the tournament/exam arc in battle shonen

Did I say it invented it? Horikoshi clearly took his inspiration from Naruto, the way his tournament plays out is similar.

>only similarity in a hundred chapters, both manga are totally the same!!
>only

>there's no zabuza-like character in bnha, l sincerely hope you're not saying stain is inspired by zabuza
Keep trying to convince yourself

>no one actually wants bakugo, you don't read bnha
>No one wants bakugo

You do realize that he got a gazillion invitations after the tournament because he's just THAT GOOD?

>in conclusion, fuck off narutard
Nice ad hominem there retard. Dunno why you're acting smug for a series that will never be 1% as popular as Naruto.

And Eraser is definetely not Kakashi right.
>>
>>146716062
BnHA is a lot of fun, especially if you grew up with American comics but it's not really anything special apart from maybe its pacing.
>>
>>146717322
>And HxH took it from Ring ni Kakero what's your point?
that it's a common nekketsu trope and it's stupid to claim bnha took it from naruto as if it was unique to that manga you moron

>Did I say it invented it? Horikoshi clearly took his inspiration from Naruto, the way his tournament plays out is similar.
except it's completely different but ok
>Keep trying to convince yourself
so you really think stain and zabuza are remotely similar hahaha
stain is far more of a mix between garou from one punch man and a ninja turtle than he is a zabuza clone
>You do realize that he got a gazillion invitations after the tournament because he's just THAT GOOD?
because he won the tournament, how is that remotely similar to everyone in sasuke's age group wanting to suck his dick?
>Nice ad hominem there retard. Dunno why you're acting smug for a series that will never be 1% as popular as Naruto.
l'm glad it'll never be as popular as naruto, at least it won't attract as many daft cocksuckers like you
>>
>>146716062
>Is Boku no hero Academia the new HxH? The fights are based on strategy and not so much on raw nakama power.
The fights in the first 50 episodes are mostly just LOL I STRONG AND BEAT U
>>
>>146716742
>less accessible due to the shitty artstyle,
The only current series that sell more than HxH are One Piece and SnK, how is it not accessible you moron? Anyone who's actually read the tanks knows the 'shitty art' is just a meme anyway.
>>
>>146716616
HeroAca isn't even realistic or dark.
>>
>>146717509
>that it's a common nekketsu trope and it's stupid to claim bnha took it from naruto as if it was unique to that manga you moron
Not him but it's a trope because RnK made it a trope just like half other tropes in battle shonen though.

Tournament arcs
Rescue arcs
The way superpowers/abilities are displayed
Super powered sports
>>
>>146716927
funny thing is it wasn't popular on /a/

half /a/ hated it when it started about 50 chaps in

it was the same shit as any other shounen crap just rinse and repeat

It just had one autistic anon who kept making threads about it and when /a/ finally got to read it, realised it was shit. didn't stop him from making the threads though.

someone should have a screencap of this. it was on my old pc but it's lost now
>>
>>146717681
Fuck, anon, I didn't realize your ass had so much shit in it. I'm happy you at least managed to pull this much out, otherwise I'd fear for your health.
>>
>>146717681
Why

do

you

write

this

?
>>
>>146717615
calm down you sperg

nips obviously dont care but if you seriously think the art and the weird ass election or online gaming arcs didn't prevent the series from being as popular as naruto or bleach in the west then l don't know what to tell you
>>
>>146716062
The fights aren't nearly as complicated nor strategic as HxH, I mean just look at the very recent Hisoka vs Chrollo fight.
>>
File: 1472488383278.jpg (349KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1472488383278.jpg
349KB, 784x1145px
>>146716062
This page alone has more strategy than the entirety of Boku no Hero Academia, and it's coming from a character that sucks balls at everything that's not SHOOT HARD CHIKA.

Now that I think about it, Chika is basically a shonen MC, super duper hidden power and more potential than everyone else but doesn't know how to use it.
>>
>>146717731
>/a/ doesn't like the shit he likes
hurr durr /a/ lies
>>
>>146718164
I don't even read BnH you shitposting fuck, I just don't have goldfish tier memory and remember plenty of threads about it at all times several months ago.
>>
>>146718164
>/a/ is a single person
>>
>>146718245
>goldfish tier memory
>remembers all the threads from a year ago
do you even listen to yourself?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160224_0002.png (179KB, 272x339px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160224_0002.png
179KB, 272x339px
>>146716062
> Deku has the best character development I have ever seen.
>>
>and not so much on raw nakama power. And everyone have unique power.
U wot? MCs power is literally PUNCH STRONK
>>
>>146717932
dude rly? like hell get your face out off your ass mate.
>>
>>146717681
>>funny thing is it wasn't popular on /a/
>half /a/ hated it when it started about 50 chaps in
I highly doubt this is true considering the Fallen Angels/Viz/Mangastream drama that went on for quite a while
>>
>>146716062
Where is this paste from anon ?
>>
Jump Festa PV, guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7okueTycZc&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: Yuma_Anime.jpg (89KB, 833x723px) Image search: [Google]
Yuma_Anime.jpg
89KB, 833x723px
>>146716062
>new HxH
That would be World Trigger. Fights more strategic than Hero Academia and like in HxH, there will be an expedition arc soon. Plus, it has white haired cool boy for a female audience too.
>>
>>146719087
What even is WT? I heard it turned into some kind of sports/tournament manga. Wasn't it about fighting aliens?
>>
HXH
Has a better story and strategic fights, the art is shit because the autor is a lazy ass e will never end. BUT when you read it you will have lots of fun.the nen system is the best power system ever.
Boku no hero
Simple and fun for a couple of minutes. does not leads to wildly expeculations and the world is undeveloped.
It seens more that boku no hero is the new bleach or naruto, but before they turned into shit by their autors.
>>
>>146716062
Not enough traps, at least two and a half are required for anything to compare to hxh
>>
>>146718641
>Typical boku no piko academia fanboy
>>
If anything BHA is Japanese xmen
>>
>>146716062
>Deku have the best character development I have ever seen

Okay first of all, this pussy boy has some of the most pathetic development I've ever seen out of all the beta cuck underdog characters I've come across, this fucker takes 12 episodes and still can't accomplish shit or handle his wack ass power.

I read the manga to see if it gets better, and I ended up liking almost every other hero more than Deku. Why is the MC the most uninteresting? Honestly Shouto would've been better off as the MC, his backstory and daddy issues are way more interesting than Deku's bitch ass.
>>
>>146716831
This. Natsu from fairy tail also does this punch shit. Punching the boss and winning is the oldest cliche that exist in shounen manga. IT'S CALLED LAZY WRITING.
>>
>>146719538
This
>>
>>146719565
I think it's fine for old series but there's no reason why in 2010+ series keep copying it without bringing anything new to the table.
>>
>>146719565
Just like in HxH.
>>
>>146718774
there is a screencap of the anon forcing his threads
>>
File: 1440068228079.png (433KB, 546x704px) Image search: [Google]
1440068228079.png
433KB, 546x704px
I watched the anime recently. Had mixed feelings about it due to horrendous overuse of flashbacks.
I liked all the adult and wish the series focused on them, All Might, Eraser Head ect. made for far more interesting characters than the whiney kids. All Might especially with his limitations is a good character trait.
Yes, I do like OPM.
>>
>>146719613
>HxH 1998
>My Hero Academia 2014
Now read this >>146719602
>>
>>146720595
When did Gon do the
>MUH HATRED GIVES ME THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL TO PUNCH HARDER THAN ANYONE
again? Right, it was Chapter 307, published in august 2011.
>>
>>146716713
>It has literally nothing to do with Bleach
I think it means style over substance. Which I can get behind so long as the characters are decent.
>>
>>146719143
Team-based battle shonen that tend to shit on the cliches you typically see in shonen like random power-ups and power of your nakamas.
>>
Anybody over 25 who reads this cookie cutter shounen should be ashamed.
>>
>>146721794
Its fun, go poo poo some where else. There are worse shonen to be reading. Like Wan Piss, or Black Clover.
>>
>>146720957
If that's the chapter I remember didn't that powerup leave his body a mangled wreck?
>>
>>146716831
That's what happens when you make your MC have the most generic power possible.
Really getting tired of this injury backlash shit when it's just going to be a Spirit Gun type deal later on where he can use it as much as he wants
>>
File: 1470535242120.jpg (325KB, 1089x821px) Image search: [Google]
1470535242120.jpg
325KB, 1089x821px
>>146716062
This is as generic as shounen gets, fuck off and read some good manga please.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>146722039
This

While other mcs get to live and tell the tale, gon sacrificed everything for that kind of power. If it weren't for alluka he's almost as good as dead.
>>
File: 1469001555751.png (202KB, 527x350px) Image search: [Google]
1469001555751.png
202KB, 527x350px
>>146716195
lmao
>>
>>146719957
>I liked all the adult and wish the series focused on them, All Might, Eraser Head ect. made for far more interesting characters than the whiney kids. All Might especially with his limitations is a good character trait.
Sadly we wont get to those kinds of character detail until later int he manga when All Mightloses all his power.
>>
>>146716737
>Or suddenly his blood counters the enemy quirk

Explained

>Or his quirk suddenly makes him resistant to mindfuck

Also explained.

Not an asspull

>He pulls 1000% punches out his ass

Asspull.
>>
>>146718404
So he's exactly like Gon?
>>
Magi is better, to be honest.
>>
>the 1000% punch is an asspull

He literally just went beyond his limits like a madman. How is that an asspull?
>>
>>146716062
>The fights are based on strategy
Punch harder? Have you read like 3 battle shonen? Even Naruto is more "strategic" than this.
>>
>>146722789
This

The motto of the whole fucking manga is "Plus Ultra: Go Beyond!" Deku breaking his arms to save that little kid was his trump card in saving everyone by taking out the most violent, and physically powerful villain.
>>
>>146722785
>posting the shit anime
>>
>>146723203
with the exception of the second season's half, it was decent
>>
>>146717681
It's really sad you know. I remember when BNHA threads were comfy, we'd discuss theories on quirks and how based Midoriya was especially during the school tournament arc.

Wait for TL fag to translate live and get hype as fuck. Never spammed threads only making them when spoilers were out.

Where did that magical place go?
>>
>>146719087
It's been a while since I last read it, has four eyes-kun become less useless now?
more importantly is the sudden abrupt hiatus still there, because fuck that
>>
https://youtu.be/-7okueTycZc
OVA?
>>
>>146724233
I remember leaving the threads before the tournament arc ended because they started getting fucking cancerous.
>>
Best character development to me is Yona from Akatsuki no Yona, from being a weak crybaby princess to kill and stab villains with no mercy and let's keep this is a freaking shoujo. Call me when Deku and Burrito get to this level.
>>
>>146722841
At least read the material you are trying to shitpost
>>
>>146716670
no, it has potential but i hope the mangaka slows down a little.
>>
>>146716737
>Or suddenly his blood counters the enemy's quirk
Are you retarded? Different reactions depending on bloodtype is good balance for Stain's power
>>
>>146717681
>half /a/ hated it when it started about 50 chaps in
Bullshit. Half of /a/ back then didn't even know it existed or didn't give a shit
>>
>>146725683
>Bullshit. Half of /a/ back then didn't even know it existed or didn't give a shit
so you mean like every other fucking manga?

the reason half /a/ at that period of time knew about it was because an autistic anon kept spamming BnHA threads saying "best shounen in recent years, cool protag, good plot-blah blah" or "why aren't you reading the greatest shounen in recent times" or "is this going to be the next big one" he copy pasted the same lines and used the same image every thread he created. it's like the goblin slayer threads except no one liked it except a very silent few and with the same image reposted every time
>>
still doesn't compare to Ace wo Nerae, but then again, what does?
>>
File: BlRwxcVCQAAtyEA.jpg (38KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
BlRwxcVCQAAtyEA.jpg
38KB, 600x1066px
>>146716062
I would say Tower of God is heading to become the next Hunter X Hunter, in my opinion.
>>
>>146726144
>Reading gook shit
>>
>>146726144
>Tower of God
>300 chapters and around 10% of the story is finished
It's more manhwa equivalent of One Piece. But I agree, it shares some elements with HxH.
>>
>>146722440
Horikoshi said the 1000% was an exaggeration
>>
>>146716171
HxH was good for the time and still does have plenty good ideas in it, Nen is one of the most interesting power systems I've seen in a long time, but I think a lot of people have really strange and wistful opinions of it. They estimate it, even today, as this groundbreaking and legendary shounen that can do no wrong and conveniently forget the weaker arcs, the pacing issues its had at times, and the amount of characters it splits its focus on constantly. And these are all problems that are only exacerbated by the fact that the author cares so little about the manga that he can't go ten weeks without running out of fucks and stopping.

It's really not that good and maybe if it were still running consistently with the quality it does have you could make a case for Togashi's ability to produce solid chapters week after week but he doesn't. And with where the manga is right now, it seems more likely that the man will die of old age before he ever brings anything to a satisfying close. The cult like following it does have is just mind boggling.
>>
>>146725999
>so you mean like every other fucking manga?
Yes
>autistic anon kept spamming BnHA threads
Thankfully his spam was usually deleted
>>
>>146725683
>>146725999
Not of you are delusional, I've been following since chapter 8, and since then the update threads have been pretty big, not image cap big normally, but still large. Saying it was small or a silent minority seems like a gross understatement. Granted there was a lot of frog posting, so that probably took a chunk of the threads.
>>
>>146727203
No both of you* Jesus fuck I hate phone posting.
>>
>>146716451
>use characters give these powers is not very good either, they're not versatile.
That's the point, they're kids in training. But if you look at pros like Eraser head theres a stark difference
>>
File: stratergy.png (3MB, 4408x1300px) Image search: [Google]
stratergy.png
3MB, 4408x1300px
>>146716062

I think OP is talking about a recent example of strategy being used in chapter 105
>>
File: j013.jpg (254KB, 728x1079px) Image search: [Google]
j013.jpg
254KB, 728x1079px
>>146727943
Also chapter 36 had ochako using her own strats against bakugou,

neito pretty much explains it in pic releated
>>
>>146726949
I agree with this, I really like HxH and think it's good but even I don’t really get that "absolute quality" so many people see in the series. I think that this all comes down to consistency in both the release of chapters and story quality, it's really inconsistent in both. I like the early arcs as much as the later ones and can see why people would dislike them so that's fair but having 39 eps(referring to 2011) until the show really picks up should get points taken off. Also why should I care about what happens in Yorknew anyways if the story seems like it will never reach a conclusion for that storyline. HxH is my favorite shonen but because of that it will never be the best to me, it's below FMA and Jojo imo since those series have little breaks.
>>
>>146727943
This is what the manga is all about. Only HxH use this kind of strategy.
>>
>>146730500
Nah, that's a basic decoy strategy, HxH gets far, far more convulted in terms of it's strategies.
>>
>>146719011
Is this an OVA or something? These scenes didn't happen in the manga. Deku holding Tsuyu was cute.
>>
>>146722150
I don't think I remember Yusuke being able to fire Spirit Gun whenever he wanted until after Chapter Black. And even then, he still burnt himself out wasting so many shots on Yomi.
>>
>>146728093
>Also chapter 36 had ochako using her own strats against bakugou,
Too bad it failed. Raw strength > strategy in BnHA
>>
>>146726651
Yeah he was just hyping himself up. It's basically just a 100% punch that Deku gave a cool name.
>>
>>146724872
He's still shit at combat and outclassed by every ace he encounters, but he became extremely useful to the team in terms of combat support, enemy debuffs, and spawning stage hazards thanks to his new Trigger.

And yes, the hiatuses are gone. Now would be a great time to binge it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-04-13-07-16.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-04-13-07-16.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Might as well post this here

https://youtu.be/-7okueTycZc
>>
File: male cousin.png (666KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
male cousin.png
666KB, 1114x1600px
>all the autists in here with some irrational hate for bnha because people like it and they don't
It's okay for you to have opinions, go ahead. Everyone has them. Though, when you're so autistic you don't even know how to properly word out an opinion and instead blindly shit on something and call it shit, etc. is just and your opinion instantly becomes irrelevant.

Basically, stop blindly calling things you personally do not like shit and learn how to word an opinion. Simply saying you just don't like it is okay.
>>
>>146733801
You should honestly kill yourself for being such an SJW faggot.

"waaaaah I can't handle others' opinion, if they don't outright state it's their own opinion (which is painfully redundant) it's invalid to me!"
>>
File: 1471464368522.png (31KB, 403x324px) Image search: [Google]
1471464368522.png
31KB, 403x324px
>>146734604
you just proved that anons point in a matter of seconds
>>
Almost every shonen manga has some strategy and tactics in it's early chapters. Even Fairy Tail had some. I don't think you can call BnHA a strategic series until around chapter 300~.
>>
>>146732969
what is this...?
>>
>>146736867
A preview for an OVA original story.
>>
>>146732969
All my nose bleed holy shit
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.