[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where were you when big order gut gud

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (409KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
409KB, 736x538px
where were you when big order gut gud
>>
>>146712254
Alright what happened now?
>>
so what happens?
>>
>>146712321
>>146713177
Mc decided to confess his love toward imouto
Imouto rejected by publicly announce to the world that she's the one responsible for the great destruction decades ago
Mc then went to dream land where he meet with alternate version of his imouto
Imouto slapped Mc Mc then decided to kill his Imouto and have sex with her dead body
>>
>>146713503
So proud of him.
>>
>>146713503
What the fuck
>>
raws where
>>
>>146713503
This isn't exactly that, he kept wanting to save her, but she basically stabbed him, kept rejecting him and mindbroke him. Nothing about having sex with her dead body, but the whole killing her thing is right.
>>
>>146717886
Yeah no, I still like my version better.
Author should've end this trainwreck so that he can fresh start new. Still can believe it's the same guy who made allegory Manga.
>>
>>146718091
I can easily believe that it's the same author as Mirai Nikki
>>
>>146718167
The only poor author I have seen so far is Tetsuya endou, creator of inbura and ninkoi manga
Both series apparently got canned so hard. One is 9 chapter while the latter is 15 chapter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.