[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard a lot of different opinions, but I want the full

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Shaft_Logo.png (4KB, 189x65px) Image search: [Google]
Shaft_Logo.png
4KB, 189x65px
I've heard a lot of different opinions, but I want the full truth. Is Shaft the greatest anime studio of all time, or are they a bunch of hacks who just pander to fat otaku and use powerpoint slides to save animation costs?
>>
Overrated hacks.
>>
>>146711296
Greatest hacks of all time.
>>
>>146711296
You want the truth?
You can't handle the truth!
>>
Shaft isn't a studio, it's a name. It hasn't existed as a studio ever since aniplex took control of it.
>>
Look Anon, you don't know what it's like - I'm the one out there every day putting his ass on the line. And I'm not out of order. You're out of order. The whole freakin' system is out of order. You want the truth? You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth. 'Cause when you reach over and put your hand into a pile of moeblob that was your waifu's face, you'll know what to do. Forget it, Anon, it's 4chan.
>>
They're great at making bad animation look okay
>>
File: QIducUok.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
QIducUok.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
dat brand power
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRb4LaeF5w4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppziK5QliYI
>>
>>146711418
I think you have some sort of weird definition of studio, anon.
>>
>>146711569
Energy!
>>
>>146711460
Well, that is the core of anime, after all.
>>
File: 1446451466697.png (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446451466697.png
43KB, 500x500px
>>146711296
>Hey guys i want the full truth, i'm staying neutral here guys

>Is Shaft the greatest anime studio of all time
>or are they A BUNCH OF HACKS WHO JUST PANDER TO FAT OTAKU AND USE POWERPOINT SLIDES TO SAVE ANIMATION COSTS?

This Shaft hater tries his best pretending to be neutral but he just can't. When he talks about something he hates the emotion obviously seeps through the way he types..
>>
>>146711642
We are on /a/ after all.
>>
If one of their horrible fuckups gets redone by another studio, that will be a clear indication that shaft is garbage.
>>
>>146711418
Shaft is a studio.
>>
Spots of brilliance inbetween oceans of mediocrity
>>
Shaft is on average a fairly good studio. Having about half of their works, I'd say the majority of it is well above average and quite enjoyable.

Haven't seen a lot of the early 2000s Ecchi shit, so that opinion may change.

Worse things Shaft has made from my perspective are Arcade Gamer Fubuki and Paniponi Dash.
>>
>>146712736
No, I won't kiss you
>>
>>146712736
When is Hiro gonna put a word filter on kys? Fuck off back to youtube, underage cunt.
>>
Senpai
>>
Shaft makes amazing Blu-Rays so they've got that going for them.
>>
Some of their work is okay, but Monogatari Series is trash.
>>
kyoanus propaganda is bad as alt right
madhouse best studio
>>
They aren't as shit as Badhouse at least.
>>
SHAFT? More like SHIT.
>>
Another fucking studiowar thread.

Seriously, we had enough for an entire year.
>>
>>146712362

>he doesn't like PPD

Sure is different opinions around here
>>
>>146711296

I lean more on the hacks side, but I've enjoyed a couple of Shaft shows, and I think their uniqueness is important for some shows to really shine. I actually think that Nisekoi would have been too generic if it was done by another studio (it would've been kind of like Shokugeki no soma, show with no soul), and they improved SZS. I'm not too fond of the pandering in Monogatari series, but I guess it fits Nisshins story writing.

The movie was pure garbage though. I don't know if I'm going to watch the next ones.
>>
>>146716839
>page 10
>no new IP
>>
>>146716963
>>no new IP
Are you retarded?

Get yourself some 4chanX.
>>
>>146711296
>Is Shaft the greatest anime studio of all time
From TV-studios - maybe. From all anime studios - Studio Ghibli is the greatest anime studio of all time.
Have anybody that picture with different studios chilling out and then Shaft is knocking the door with acid colours.
>>
>>146716963
As expected
>>
shaft is shit
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.