[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 299x168px
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
>>
So what was it that made these hatted harpies so no-fun? Is it worth watching it?
>>
>>146705669

Did you watch the first two seasons / specials of Milky Holmes?
>>
>>146705713
Seasons yes, but didn't know about the specials.
>>
>>146705753

The summer special is one of the best OVAs you'll ever watch. There's also a movie that hasn't been subbed yet and a 2016 (series?) that's coming up, but it has the two pictured idiots in the poster so I'm worried.

anyway basically "the Feathers" make this franchise fucking terrible because they effectively ends the run of the original series with a season that makes sense. The original flavor of Milky Holmes thrived in pointless comedy and endless stupidity, effectively creating a series that not only made your face and palm better acquainted, it was actually boatloads of fun to watch. I love the pointless nature of Milky Holmes 1 & 2. I love the way they would go out, attempt to do something, and at the end of the day, they would end up merely trying and never achieving their goal as part of the comical impact of the episode. I love the storyline that doesn't seem to move anywhere. In the case of Milky Holmes, it worked and that's all I really hope for. But now we have two "successful" detectives who are capturing villains left and right and the serious tone of the third season as a whole can only hinder the issue further. Suddenly, the story that was originally about random antics day in and day out becomes a story about hope, determination, and struggle. The only other place I ever see that is a sports show. Why is it heading in this direction anyways? Milky Holmes makes an appearance as does the rest of Genius 4, even though only Kokoro becomes a regular character. The series is centered on two characters that are so memorable, I don't even remember their names. Not only are they bland, uninteresting, and it is essentially a bore to watch them take the stage, the older characters from the previous seasons change so much, they are beyond recognition.
>>
Which one would you fuck?
>>
>>146706099

their hats are more attractive than their bodies
>>
>>146706025
#milkysuicide when
>>
>>146706168
Small hats are just too cute.
>>
File: 1289819166657.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1289819166657.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
I honestly don't even consider it part of Milky Holmes. It's like the Super Mario Brothers movie compared to the game.
>>
File: Milkybones.png (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Milkybones.png
27KB, 500x500px
>>146706229
It already happened. This thread won't last past 10 posts. Just remember how few people posted in the TD threads and how the sub group would change every other week.

Also, movie BD raws when? Hopefully the new season is good, though with the feathers on the promo pic I am somewhat anxious.

>>146705669
The show suddenly decided to take itself seriously, and changed the art style to something that absolutely no one can like. I would just skip it.
>>
I don't mind them but still find it hilarious they almost get killed in almost every episode in the 4th season.
>>
I've been mentally preparing myself to watch this for a long time. I think I'll be ready soon. I really only want to watch the 4th season but I don't want to skip all the background on these girls.
>>
>>146707245
Doesn't matter. They're only in TD to get bullied. Which is all they're good for.
>>
>>146710302
Honestly, they were the best part of TD.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.