[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Lie in April

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: your lie.jpg (127KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
your lie.jpg
127KB, 600x338px
Wow my emotions are all over the place. Why did she have to die
>>
>>146701278
Im not gonna jump on the hate bandwagon

I liked this show. Animation was just a little too over the top
>>
>>146701353
>Animation was just a little too over the top
Seriously this, especially with cherry blossoms. Giving Clamp a run for their money.
>>
>>146701353
People hated this show?
>>
>>146701660
/a/ did.

I enjoyed it but that might be because I'm a Chopinfag myself and all the show did was suck his dick. The pacing was bad and I was irked how they all acted like adults despite being 12 years old kids, but overall it was fine.

Doesn't hold a candle to Nodame Cantabile though.
>>
Forced drama.
>>
>>146701660
/a/ fucking hates this show, same crowd that shits on clannad.
>>
>>146701660
Yes, because it was awful. And if you weren't aware that people hated it then you need to fuck off until you've lurked for at least two years.
>>
>>146703143
Clannad is 100% shit and I somewhat enjoyed Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>>146703043
>Doesn't hold a candle to Nodame Cantabile

Pretty much. I thought this show was pretty good until I marathoned Nodame Cantabile and realized it was shit.
>>
>>146703445
Funny. I saw Nodame Cantabile first and thought Your Lie in April was going to be a shittier retread of similar themes but done worse simply by the fact everyone is so young.

Character drama doesn't work when your characters are fucking "I'm 12 and what is this".
>>
>>146703659
>Character drama doesn't work when your characters are fucking "I'm 12 and what is this".
I think it can work fine - fictional characters don't have to be like real ones of their age. For example, Bokurano's a character drama about middle schoolers and it's top tier. Shigatsu's character drama was just bad to begin with, that was the issue.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.