[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugioh Arc-V

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 100

Does anyone even still care? 5 episodes devoted to the battle beast.
>>
File: 1471606739974.jpg (610KB, 882x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1471606739974.jpg
610KB, 882x1102px
>>146694482
Tfw you'll never see her duel again aside from saving her from the parasite thing.
>>
>>146694482
We have three episodes to go and Yuya is down to 100 lp already, I'm ready for some bullshit.
>>
File: tumblr_nmd4f8Uxwy1shfh62o3_1280.png (990KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmd4f8Uxwy1shfh62o3_1280.png
990KB, 1280x720px
>>146694774
Wait, Yuya's already down to 100 lp already? Jesus fuck and Jack intruding already cuts him down to 2000, christ, that definitely means Yuya can't use his synchros now, Tuning Magician's effect will make him lose if he summons it and I doubt he'll have a turn to summon both enlightenment paladin and immediately go into Nirvana High
>>
>>146695093
Yeah, that Pollo whatchamacallit trap raped them pretty hard.
>>
>>146695405
God damn. How the hell can they drag this out for 4 more episodes? Yuya doesn't have any cards that recover lp and there's no way that he can synchro summon unless he can summon Tuning Magician with a negated effect and even then, unless he's going for a brand new synchro monster Enlightenment Paladin and Nirvana High Paladin are useless here as are the rest of his xyz and fusions.
>>
>>146695405
What does that CARD x 3 indicator mean? I never noticed it before, but it's in every life point counter. Only took me 120 episodes to realise
>>
>>146696425
Hand count.
>>
>>146696475
T-thanks. This makes sense
>>
>>146695405
Is this an animation error or is Yuya's field completely bare now?
>>
>>146696606
Completely bare. All the Murmilo, Bestiari and Gyzarus spam wiped out everything.
>>
>>146694482
No, I want to this pain to be over,
>>
>>146696811
Why the fuck are the subs using the English name?
>>
>>146697053
Sounds like what BB's saying.
>>
>>146697502
They're called Gladial Beast in Japan. All the other series subs use the Japanese names for the cards.
Using the English names is retarded. They may as well use the English character names too.
>>
What deck will the colonel use?
>>
HEY YO SENPAI

SHOULD WE

A: GIVE YUZU A DUEL

B: DEVELOP REIJI

C: FOCUS ON YURI

OR

D: SPEND FIVE FUCKING EPISODES ON HARAMBE
>>
Honestly who the fuck thought Battle Beast was a good idea

Did Kamishiro and Ono have drinks together and say "You know what? Fuck these kids."
>>
>>146699404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOiI4dcPkWQ
>>
>>146699158
Ancient Gear.
All of the remaining Fusion archetypes from the DM / GX era have been used up already, or were part of Judai's deck. The only remaining option is Cyber, but there's no way Arc-V would ACTUALLY put a Cyber Deck into the show.
>>
>>146699404
That, or konami threw a wad of money at them saying they needed to shill Glad Beast now and hard.
>>
>>146699486
>Some asshole pops Cyber Dragon Infinity
>Turns all of Yuya's pendulums into Overlay Units and then into the grave
>Sawatari finally pops Breakthrough Skill and toasts that loser's ass
>>
>removing Serena's Fusion animation
>removing Cat Dancer's Summon animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxEhMWKlc8Y
>>
>>146699701
Does Academia have another Dennis flavored fodder that can fuse and overlay outside the girl who lost to Sayaka?
>>
>>146699486
>All of the remaining Fusion archetypes from the DM / GX era have been used up

Didn't stop them from using Amazoness, an archetype that had absolutely no Fusion focus to begin with.
>>
File: 57896453_p0.jpg (295KB, 684x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57896453_p0.jpg
295KB, 684x1000px
>>146699821
And you forgot;
>Ruining the summon chant
>>
>>146699486
They wasted 5 GX fusion archetypes in a shitty 5 on 1 duel. But they haven't used them all, Fossils haven't shown up.
>>
>>146699318
Anime has done stupidier shit; like 2.5 episodes of Sinon's PTSD and fat ass.
>>
>>146700027
>They brought back Asuka to print her Rituals
>They didn't bring back Jim to print his Fossils

A shame. But since they seem to be fine with throwing old archetypes Fusions I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a Volcanic or Cloudian Fusion.
>>
>>146699318
E: a Beach episode.
>>
>>146697686
Pretty sure Mono has duel sub tracks for OCG and TCG card names
>>
>>146699318
Should we debut this monster cover card that's potentially a fusion pendulum against Yuri to finally close up the whole Yuya + Counterparts ability or better yet, debut it against his soon to be brainwashed childhood friend to show that fusion is what got them stronger.
Nah, lets debut it against harambe
>>
>>146695680
>4 more episodes
Make that 2 for now. Legit spoilers should be out Monday night.
>>
>>146695680
>Yuya doesn't have any cards that recover lp and there's no way that he can synchro summon unless he can summon Tuning Magician with a negated effect
The writers can give Yuya new cards that have literally whatever effects they need
>>
>>146701171
He'll just grab an action card that recovers his life by 500 LP for each face-up Extra Deck monster he has.
>>
>>146701245
Or that yeah. Acting like a characters deck makeup has any effect on the outcome of a duel is dumb; the duel isnt decided by the character, its determined purely by the writers
>>
>>146700636
Why is that relevant, though? Arc-V being stupid isn't directly connected to the fact that other anime has pulled even more retarded moves.

I'm struggling to remember another time in Yugioh when such a disproportionate number of episodes was given to such a shallow antagonist (who also looks like will be converted), all in a row.
>>
>>146700636
>Bringing unrelated entry level anime
>Missing the point of it so hard

Almost as bad the people that keep bringing up Naruto
>>
>>146701477
>I'm struggling to remember another time in Yugioh when such a disproportionate number of episodes was given to such a shallow antagonist
Doma ;)
>>
>all these yuzufags and yurifags btfo by Harambe
>>
>>146702403
Yuri is voiced in 122 though.
>>
File: KitevsMizar134.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
KitevsMizar134.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Has any other rival had a more impactful duel than this which didn't involve the MC?
>>
How long until series 6?
>>
>>146701477
>>I'm struggling to remember another time in Yugioh when such a disproportionate number of episodes was given to such a shallow antagonist
Everything about the goddamn Society of Light.
>>
>>146694482
It's gonna suck when Yuri gets less than 5 episodes.
>>
>>146699637
yes please, i've been waiting for more support
>>
>>146703094
Kaito is so far the only rival to never lose to the MC (still debatable with Reiji since the show hasn't ended) and that never bothered me
>>
>>146703094
Pegasus vs Kaiba. Kaiba never stood a chance and it was actually tough watching him try his hardest for Mokuba's sake while Pegasus was cheating his way to victory.
>>
>>146703232
7 months, 3 months until first details are known
>>
>>146704307
Are we completely sure about that though?
>>
>>146705113
Arc-V is confirmed to end around the Spring season (like Zexal did), and its announcement was around the end of December before it premiered in April 2014. Anon's going off of previous history. Zexal was also announced a few months before 5D's ended
>>
>>146694482
Based Battle Beast can stay. Buy Blackwings is dead.
>>
>>146705355
He ended years of memes in an offscreen duel. Is this the power of out of date meta?
>>
>>146706614
I think they should add his necklace as a promotional item. For how memorable he'll be.
>>
I think the Core Issue Plaguing Arc-V is people want to find fault with it. Every episode people go out of their way at times to complain about somthing. No matter what it seems the writer do something or someone is wrong filler or otherwise. Furthermore in that regard I've seen it again and again viewers don't want to think, they want to nitpick.

The entirety of the Egao meme is essentially this, the truth is Egao is not smiles = solving, what Egao is that instead of engaging in battle or conflict, coming togethor as one. I will say, synchro not diverged from Arc-V Plot infact it is necessary element the core theme of rascism, prejudice, and vengeance only begets more of the above. And ends do not justify the means of your goal.

During Shinji Revolution we saw how it the next generation (a child of the tops Crow saved) would have suffered and as a result would learn to hate commons, had Shinji succeeded and/or Crow did not save him. A cycle of hate only spawned more hate, Yuya point in using Egao was that you have not just understand, but accept the other. The you should not take such treatment laying down, but responding by violence only causes more violence.

During the events of Civil Rights, it's why in part MLK advocated non violence to make a point. Or why it was the peaceful actions of Ghandi not violent ones or taking up the sword in the world wars, is what had freed India. It's why Jackie not responding to rascism in movie of 42 sparked empathy and compassion for him.

>Tl;dr version below

I will argue Synchro arc was important and is important because it touches on the real theme of the show, violence only beget violence, and Vengeance would only beget more vengeance. Instead showing that while perhaps easier you should forgiving and peacefully improving your world is how one should go about it not through strength of arms.
>>
>>146706974
The truth is people here lived for ARC-V. They were too obsessed with it; it literally ran their lives during Standard and even Synchro. Just look at the goofy posters who post stupid shit like "Why is 2016 such a depressing year?".. I'm just here thinking to myself: really faggot, your happiness is dictated by 1 nip children's cartoon? People feel let down hard, betrayed, and stupid for getting so invested in this show. But this is a shonen that is meant to shill merchandise (cards). They have no one but themselves to blame. Which is of course why they'll bitch about it because it's easier to find fault outside others. But to be fair to them on 1 point only, Standard did have the most promise of any Yugioh ever.

inb4 rationalization a and excuses
>>
File: Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2006184.jpg (1MB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
Yu-Gi-Oh!.ARC-V.full.2006184.jpg
1MB, 1200x700px
>>146694482
Mostly Waiting on Yuri and more Predator Plants. Even if it's only a dream.
>>
I like the Battle Beast.
>>
>>146707301
I didn't write that post by the way, it's imported from NAC. Did a double take when I saw someone unrionically comparing anything in Yugioh to real world history like civil rights was just too good to pass up. Not even Youtube comments achieve something like this, it's amazing.

Also, only those with terribly warped, stupid, and ignorant priorities actually hinged their larger emotional state on a Yugioh spin-off.
>>
>>146706974
>No matter what it seems the writer do something or someone is wrong filler or otherwise

They screwed it so hard that one or two episodes won't fix things like rushed dimensions, undeveloped characters and WASTED characters.
>>
>>146706974
Except it feels unearned, Synchro broke out in a full blown state of emergency riot after years of subjugation. Then it went from that to holding hands in peace through 5 minutes after Yuya showed them that cool card he pulled out of his ass to beat Jack.

It feels disingenuous to 5ds where they made a point that it takes time for a society to heal wounds like that and that is with an apocalyptic event binging people together.

And with Academia the whole "dueling is for fun not just for hurting people and other dark stuff" that made up the Judai's character arc in the fourth season is rushed turning people who go from who massacred an entire dimension to "We're really sorry, i'll make you lunch" in 30 minutes.

Tl;dr Arc-v's abysmal pacing kneecapped the messages of the older shows its trying to celebrate, which alienates fans of those shows.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 514x536px
>>146707461
Some folks here are just ridiculous.

>comparing YGO anime to civil rights movements
>mfw
>>
>>146707742
See, Arc-V tried to make a real world issue into the show with the tops vs commons. But it did it in the most childish and superficial way that it made no sense and the resolution was so forced that it made the whole arc feel like a complete waste. I'm so glad someone pointed out it was was NAC because I was about to go in on it.
>>
>>146707742
I only ever checked NAC for spoilers, and I got curious about what they could be discussing in their other threads. I expected it to be more of the same as here (which it was, mostly), but then this guy showed up drawing parallels between Arc-V and major historical events.

>Had Gloria seen Grace carded instead of joining Yuya, and dragging Grace into her treachery she like Kaito and Shun would seek to avenge. If she then carded Shun or even Yuya perhaps Kaito would card her and the process would continue. The thawing of the Cold War was not end by weapons or battlefield victory, but by bringing people togethor.

>There is obviously more to it, but it was the Fall of Berlin Wall which signaled the end, and in today time the existence of the EU. In seeking to end the European Wars, the EU was created to form bonds of fellowship in European Countries. Instead of everyone pushing nationalistic beliefs they came togethor and sought to understand each other, and come closer togethor. And giving them a source of shared identity somthing to bond over.

This fucking guy is more entertaining than the show has been in a long time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zoqfr-wZ4
>>
Sanders is a good character, in my opinion.
>>
File: bruised citrus.jpg (662KB, 1000x476px) Image search: [Google]
bruised citrus.jpg
662KB, 1000x476px
>>146708002
>rin ja ne!
>yuzu da!

I wanna go back ;~;
>>
>>146708093
Not after your cockblocking purged the series to its final breath.
>>
>>146707890
I like how he ignores all the wars that ended due to overwhelming force like WW2.
>>
>>146697686
>>146697053
What is the problem with using the English names of the cards on the subs? Nobody who plays the CG knows the cards by their Japanese names and those who only watch the anime and don't play the CG don't really give a fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 476x640px
So I took on /a/'s advice on grinding leg day.
>>
>>146708310
w-what is this? a new odd eyes?
>>
>>146708310
Sergei would be proud
>>
>>146708261
bracelets were seriously a fucking mistake
>>
>>146708307
Because they're translating the show. Not localizing it. If you don't know the cards by their Japanese names then you should by watching episodes. It makes zero sense to translate the card names into their English versions. Do they redo card names after cards come out in English and get name changes? It makes for messy subs when some cards in English translated, some Japanese due to not having English versions yet and then changed to have English names when they come out in English. If you don't play the TCG then you are probably confused as to why someone is saying one thing but it's translated as something else.
>>
>>146708286
Egao certainly feels forced, so maybe he actually has a point
>>
File: ruris free.png (2MB, 2315x708px) Image search: [Google]
ruris free.png
2MB, 2315x708px
>tfw Vision was supposed to be Arc-V's version of Freesia but the ending visuals are just high-res stills that don't jab at your heartstrings
>>
>>146708744
On the bright side, there's no way the 6th OP/ED can be worse!
>>
>>146708515
>If you don't play the TCG then you are probably confused as to why someone is saying one thing but it's translated as something else.
Nobody gets confused over that, it's insanely easy to understand why the subs are that way.
Also, they would never use Blackfeather and Gladial Beast over Blackwing and Gladiator Beast because those are old and very well known archetypes. Having cards that have an already established English name in Japanese in the subs is what actually can make people confused, because it is harder to find the cards if you want to look them up and you don't remember/know their specific names.
The mix between official English names and translations will always happen because they need to translate the card name somehow and ain't nobody got time for going back and resubbing multiple YGO episodes for the sake of being consistent with the TCG names.
The people who don't play the card game are not affected by whatever the name of the card is, mixing English names and Japanese unnofficial translations makes no difference for them. Having everything directly translated without using official English names just affects people who already play the TCG.
>>
>>146708870
(nervously chuckles)
>>
>>146708870
WANDA WINGSU
>>
>>146708870
Considering that Biri x Biri and Burn! are the best OPs and were done by boy bands, and the 6th OP is being done by a boy band, I think we're completely safe.
>>
>>146708917
>Nobody gets confused over that, it's insanely easy to understand why the subs are that way.

No it's not easy to understand. It's incredibly stupid.

>Also, they would never use Blackfeather and Gladial Beast over Blackwing and Gladiator Beast because those are old and very well known archetypes. Having cards that have an already established English name in Japanese in the subs is what actually can make people confused, because it is harder to find the cards if you want to look them up and you don't remember/know their specific names.

Every other series uses the Japanese names for the cards. All 4 of them. Whether it's Blackfeather, Burning Knuckler etc. Typing in the Japanese name for a card on Google brings up the English version so there is no confusion with that.

>The mix between official English names and translations will always happen

Except in the case of the past 4 series where the subbers weren't tards.
>>
>>146708983
Your subjective opinion and logical skills are bad, and you should feel bad.
>>
>>146708983
Believe x Believe is the second worst opening after the current one.
>>
>>146699701
Actually Sawatari wouldnt need breathrough, the best way he could get rid of infinity is just with Big Star and his Dark Ruler script.
I should know, i did that just today.
>>
>>146708983
The boy """""band""""" for the 6th OP is a bunch of whelps, of which only 2 (out of 9? members) actually sing. The rest only dance for some reason.

My expectations are very low
>>
>>146709051
>>146709073
Get out of here memers.
Burn! > BelieveXBelieve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump Card = Light of Hope = Hanate
>>
>>146709192
I hate Light of Hope the more I hear it. Kirifuda and Hanate are not great, but not offensive.
>>
>>146709248
Both Kirifuda and Hanate's OP visuals coincide perfectly with Going My Way and Last Train, respectively. They are cucked by previous series' musical scores that are objectively better than the rushed, over-hyped trash presented for Arc-V's filler arc.
>>
>>146709322
I wonder if Arc-V's ratings and reception affect the list of bands who are willing to advertise their music on OP/EDs.

I don't really know how band and anime arrangements work when it comes to getting OP/ED songs, but Arc-V (overall) is pretty weak in that department for a Yugioh series.
>>
>>146709248
>>146709192
Light of Hope is my favorite OP
>>
>>146709435
They took a band that was designed to make heavy rock to make a light ballad, they took a band that specialize in making depressing rock make happy music, and they took a duo that make very good pop music to create the stuttering mess that's Light of Hope. The only good things to come out of it are the 1st and 2nd OPs, and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th EDs.

I personally like the 1st ED because of all the foreshadowing of future Arc-V characters and VAs. And because it's Masumi and Ruri singing.
>>
>>146709536
http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=t-QSmNReDyI&video_start=0&audio=1ujVru0N8Y8&audio_start=0
>>
>>146709536
Please drown yourself in better music. No one should be subject to taste this bad permanently
>>
>>146709192
Objectively, musically, Hanate is the best and Burn is the worst. i could spend a few minutes explaining to you how, but I'll just tell you to study some Mozart. The answer lies with him.
>>
File: white ranger.jpg (56KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
white ranger.jpg
56KB, 507x600px
>>146709647
>>146709723
You need to leave.
>>
File: serena butt.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serena butt.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>146694691
>trash duelist
>>
>>146709723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oe2RlnV98k
>>
File: skull servant.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
skull servant.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>146709833
>your image macros and singing talents are permanently recorded in a piece of /a/ history
It's amazing how all of us managed to get relatively close to harmonizing despite not hearing the others.
>>
>>146709435
Well in the case of some other anime many songs aren't chosen specifically for the anime. They have artists picked and they make the song. Gundam Seed did it this way. The songs weren't specifically made for the show, the show picked artists and they made songs. Arc-V on the other hand has tons of references to the show like EGAO in the songs so they are probably made for the anime. Saint Seiya openings always mention Pegasus in some way so they are probably made for the show and Pokemon openings usually mention moves and abilities so they are made for the show.
>>
>>146709647
Also possibly one of my favorite parts of yugioh was the English dub of Gx season1
And i enjoy the pendulum summoning mechanic
>>
>>146710058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_9o-azVaN0
>>
>>146710096
I had no idea how much i loved this song out of nostalgia.
thank you
>>
>>146707868
>expecting Japan to go full political in a children cartoon
Also the nips are nationalistic as fuck, they will always back the status quo, no matter what, that's why they sided with the Tops.
>>
>>146710803
They're also incredibly depressed and suicidal as fuck.
>>
>>146709192
kirifurda>hanate>>BXB>>>>>>>>>>>kibou no hikari>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Burn

FIFY
>>
>Episode today
>thread dead as fuck
oh how far have we fallen /a/rc-v?
>>
File: ArcV_039[1].png (970KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ArcV_039[1].png
970KB, 1280x720px
>>146711353
>January 18th, 2015
>Episode 39
Feels like yesterday...
>>
>>146711078
That's not what the statistics say
>>
>>146711732
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Japan

70 people on average killed themselves a day in Japan in 2014. Japan isn't that big so that number is a lot. It's the leading cause of death in men in their twenties to mid forties. .Add in the fact that the birthrate is so low and you have a huge problem.
>>
File: 1444066669664.jpg (529KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
1444066669664.jpg
529KB, 850x850px
This is a semen demon

Any alternative to watch the new episode? 3333 is kill.
>>
>>146694482
>>146695680
THE SPOILERS ARE FAKE YOU RETARDS. The titles are written in broken Japanese.
>>
File: HIIIITTTOOOSSSUUU NNIIII.png (56KB, 704x431px) Image search: [Google]
HIIIITTTOOOSSSUUU NNIIII.png
56KB, 704x431px
>>146711691
>>
>>146711353
>36 posters
Why don't you just these threads die?
>>
>>146711955
Holy shit I forgot that my roommate did that lol he killed himself like six months afterwards
>>
>>146711955
I remember all Zexal threads got started by some Kotori lewd poster and occasionally they would evolve into discussion of the show
>>
>>146707705
GX never had that kind of message.
>>
File: naive.png (90KB, 870x526px) Image search: [Google]
naive.png
90KB, 870x526px
>>146711955
>before episode 92
>>
>>146712135
fucking bracelets
>>
File: fools.png (87KB, 590x812px) Image search: [Google]
fools.png
87KB, 590x812px
>>146712191
>after episode 92
>>
File: our collective salt.png (39KB, 844x764px) Image search: [Google]
our collective salt.png
39KB, 844x764px
>>146712230
>>
>voices of cringe is showing pictures of him fucking cosplaying
kill me
>>
>>146712427
>using the low quality, cringey garbage that is voc
>>
Would be nice if the next yugioh series is a really realistic one.
The game doesn't rule the world like it does in the other ones, its about a group of friends who play at locals, learning about their play styles and themselves. The big buildups would just be for like YCS or regionals. Maybe a few gag for fans of the game, stuff like a kid thinking MST negates, a whole episode dedicated to Missing the timing, an episode about everyone scrambling to sell off cards and rebuild their decks because of a new ban list.
That would be nice.
>>
>>146712568
my regular one got shut down
>>
>>146712604
so you want yugioh to be vanguard?
>>
>>146712635
is that what vanguard is? i've never seen it.
>>
>>146712604
I want a girl protag who's an extremely strong duelist but she has to hide her powerlevel or else the boy she has a crush on would be too embarrassed to ever date her because she's so much better at the game than him, but the one day her rival -- a taller, more beautiful and busty girl -- forces her to reveal her true strength in front of the entire school, causing everyone to abandon her except her two closest friends, and she has to find a way to get her crush's affection back.
>>
>>146712634
3333?
>>
>>146712604
>>146712635

Sounds like a short series like Gundam Build Fighters. That could work but they'd still need a main series.
>>
>>146712677
I-I thought you were dead ygo girl protag fag
>>
starto!
>>
>>146712634
use 66 instead of 3333

>>146712668
pretty much. vanguard is just kids playing the game, with the depiction of the 'game world' being mostly imagined afaik.
>>
It's time

but no one cares
>>
>>146712704
Nah, I found out Wizard's Soul got updated so I was brought back from the dead.
>>
>>146712677
No. The core Yugioh audience doesn't want to watch a girl lust for cock.
>>
>>146712677
Wizard's soul.
NEXT!
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 853x480px
>>146712718
Why should we? It's a legacy character episode.
>>
>>146712717
like 10 year old kids?
I know japan has a "no one over 18" rule for their main characters, but adult players i think make up a lot of their fanbase and having them would be cool.
I dont even think it would exclude kids, if anything i think kids would be able to relate to it even more since its more like real life.
>>
>>146712604
The show should aim their audience at edgy teenagers again. Both Zexal and Arc-V plot is just not appealing to the player base.
>>
>>146712789
Would be cool for a kid to think his dad is a total loser, when his dad is actually a pro duelist that always appears in a disguise.
>>
>>146712789
>>
What happened to the carding beam?
>>
>>146712789
>Its a main character tries to teach girlfriend the rules to the game episode
>>
ARABURU TAMASHI
>>
File: CrfzM43UEAA-N4M.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CrfzM43UEAA-N4M.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>
This feels like Sergei vs Jack again. I honestly hope BB beats the shit out of him.
>>
Has the MAN been carded?
>>
ACTIVATING A TRAP CARD
THE SAME TURN YOU SET IT
FUCKING JACK ATLAS
>>
File: CrfzBO1UMAAmbrs.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CrfzBO1UMAAmbrs.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>146712952
No, also he's in next weeks voice cast.
>>
>counter trap that can be activated on the turn it is sent
>>
>Counter trap active the turn it sets
BASED KINGU
>>
>>146712960
>>146712971
>>146712982
yusei plz
>>
INSTRUCTOR JOIN THE DUEL
>>
>Sanders uses Gladiator Beasts
FUCKING CALLED IT
>>
>Slave deck
>>
>Test Tiger + Test Ape
Holy shit
>>
>>146713006
He could've done it this episode, BUT NO, LETS WASTE ANOTHER WEEK
>>
>A-Am I part of academias plan?
are we getting plot this episode?
>>
File: Crfz_BwUEAAZSRG.jpg (67KB, 849x478px) Image search: [Google]
Crfz_BwUEAAZSRG.jpg
67KB, 849x478px
>>
>>146713047
What?
>>
>>146713054
so he trained him?
Wish he could train me
>>
>>146713073
Sanders told Yuya explicitly that Academia's orders are to capture him.
>>
Did they ever explain how you could stop someone from being carded after they lose?
>>
>>146713073
Yuyas line before the advert break
>>
>>146713083
>Leo: Eliminate Sakaki Yuya.
>Sanders: Capture him.

Academia is so incompetent and disorganised, even they can't seem to know their fucking priorities.
>>
File: Crf0J6qUAAEXzyk.jpg (61KB, 858x482px) Image search: [Google]
Crf0J6qUAAEXzyk.jpg
61KB, 858x482px
>>
>>146713047
Until Harambe sub plot is done and dusted.
>>
>BB gonna get whipped
>>
>Yuya saved by Action Magic again

Just kill me, please
>>
did Jack die yet
>>
File: Crf1luXVUAATqlL.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crf1luXVUAATqlL.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>
>That Yuri quality face
LMAO
>>
>everyone waits for yuya to finish his internal monologue with himslef
>>
>Yuya literally reasoning that the other counterparts have to die for Leo's plan
Is this real life?
>>
>>146713161
>sexy bois
>>
>>146713161
TOP FUCKING KEK.
>>
>>146713161
>budget
>>
File: Crf1vDTVMAARRK3.jpg (65KB, 849x478px) Image search: [Google]
Crf1vDTVMAARRK3.jpg
65KB, 849x478px
>>
>>146713161
>welcome to the world of yugioh. but first, what shota are you?
>>
>>146713172
it's almost as bad as when he said DRXD wanted yuto dead
>>
>>146713172
It's called discussing about the plot, that we were starved of for almost an eternity, due to level 0, pirates and now this.
>>
Is yuya fucking relating with BB
>>
File: Crf16pFVYAA3pL9.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crf16pFVYAA3pL9.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>146713161
Lmao
>>
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE EGAO
>>
>>146713227
>227
>>
File: Crf2dUkVIAAILiM.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crf2dUkVIAAILiM.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1467447062755.jpg (186KB, 787x433px) Image search: [Google]
1467447062755.jpg
186KB, 787x433px
>Sander's deck isn't chicken themed
>>
>>146713227
NI NI NANA
>>
is he constipated?
>>
>>146713289
the fuck is this
>>
File: Crf2YndUkAQkwD8.jpg (62KB, 849x478px) Image search: [Google]
Crf2YndUkAQkwD8.jpg
62KB, 849x478px
>>
>student whipping the master
>>
>>146713289

>Another GB new continuous trap

Geez, I would wish new magic cards, no more continuous traps.

Any more new GB cards?
>>
I don't know what just happened, but it wasn't in the good way where I don't know what happened. I think I feel bad because the spoilers are confirmed 100%.
>>
File: Crf3HBeUMAAfIMx.jpg (46KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
Crf3HBeUMAAfIMx.jpg
46KB, 638x359px
>>
>>146713289
>>146713313
looks like a cont trap that can be ss as a monster
>>
>Sanders gets himself killed by triggering BB
>>
wait was Yuya's hair up in the preview or was it a result of an attack?
>>
File: 1469732028569.png (929KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469732028569.png
929KB, 1280x720px
>>146712718
>Haven't been keeping up with the episodes at all
>Somehow caught the general during the start of a new episode

Hmm, I guess it's time to pick it back up.
>>
>>146713345
How can the spoilers (123-125) be confirmed if there was no actual source for it? Unless you're talking about 122, in which we already know BB turns against Sanders.
>>
File: Crf3f1xVYAASa9l.jpg (199KB, 1566x882px) Image search: [Google]
Crf3f1xVYAASa9l.jpg
199KB, 1566x882px
>>
>>146713381
looks like result of RDA's effect
>>
why the fuck does yuya try and help sanders, if someone was strangling my enemy I'd be chearing them on, or fucking joining in
>>
That was shit. BB gonna get egaoed next episode and Sanders amounted to absolutely nothing. The damn students are impressed by Red Daemon's Dragon so they'll definitely turn too. Next episode looks shitty as well. This thread didn't even get a large bump while it was airing. Everyone is gone.
>>
>Sanders isn't gonna get carded

Well now.
>>
>>146713345
What spoilers?
>>
BB turns against Sanders
Jack realises that he's rapidly running out of episodes
Goes Tyrant, nukes, pushes for game
>>
File: Crf30WIUEAAfXFM.jpg (163KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Crf30WIUEAAfXFM.jpg
163KB, 700x1000px
Winda's back
>>
>>146713420
at least we got to page 1 for once
>>
i dun even know wtf they are doing now
>>
File: 1467151310782.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
1467151310782.png
115KB, 415x292px
>>146713435
>>
>>146713435
Will she ever be happy?
>>
>>146713407
Where did you get these high quality pics?
>>
>>146713435
SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS NOW
>>
File: Crf3ktkUEAIi7Fw.jpg (119KB, 1566x882px) Image search: [Google]
Crf3ktkUEAIi7Fw.jpg
119KB, 1566x882px
>>
File: JOERI.jpg (20KB, 302x270px) Image search: [Google]
JOERI.jpg
20KB, 302x270px
>>146713161
>>
>>146713435
Claimed
>>
>>146713435
Correct me if I'm wrong but is she a Ritual Beast Tamer now?
>>
How many new GB cards appeared today?
>>
>>146713470
I knew the duel disk was also for stabbing
>>
File: Crf4VLeVMAA3Wgy.jpg (130KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Crf4VLeVMAA3Wgy.jpg
130KB, 1024x576px
>>
File: thunder.png (452KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
thunder.png
452KB, 350x510px
>>
>>146713502
Maybe he should then use the pointy end
>>
File: Crf4xJmUIAADfWM.jpg (60KB, 350x510px) Image search: [Google]
Crf4xJmUIAADfWM.jpg
60KB, 350x510px
>>
>>146713471
Best thing in the entire episode. Next week better give us some new voiced Yuri footage.
>>
File: Crf3ipTUMAABroh.jpg (544KB, 2048x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Crf3ipTUMAABroh.jpg
544KB, 2048x1258px
>>
>>146713470
Doujins when?
>>
>>146713523
what the fuck?

this childrens card game is getting too violent
>>
>>146713591
For a second I thought that was berserk mode.
>>
>>146713498
I missed the episode so I would also like to know this
I want my glads to be saved
>>
>>146713547
>>146713556

Can anyone translate, please?
>>
>>146713609
>children card game
>too violent
Someone hasn't watched vanguard.
>>
Oh man, I hope the cover card doesn't debut next week.
>>
>>146713609
Kachidoki already sent Yaiba to the hospital like one hundred episodes ago.
>>
>>146713676
just make a vanguard thread dude
>>
>>146713435
Seireijuutsukai Winda / Winda the Spiritual Beast Tamer
Wind Psychic / Effect
LV4 1600/1800
You can only Special Summon “Winda the Spiritual Beast Tamer(s)” once per turn.
(1) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Ritual Beast” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
>>
>>146713435
Seireijuutsukai Winda / Winda the Spiritual Beast Tamer
Wind Psychic / Effect
LV4 1600/1800
You can only Special Summon “Winda the Spiritual Beast Tamer(s)” once per turn.
(1) If this card in its owner’s possession is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or effect): You can Special Summon 1 “Ritual Beast” monster from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
>>
>>146713721
>>146713724
its shit
>>
>>146713721
I literally just picked up Ritual Beast core today. Gonna buy a shit load more now in case the next banlist helps them.
>>
>>146713696
That was ok because it was part of the duel.

Here BB is just going mad
>>
File: pfft.png (271KB, 673x378px) Image search: [Google]
pfft.png
271KB, 673x378px
>>146713749
>>
>>146713130
Quality Beast
>>
>>146713749
Better than Zefra Wendi at least.
>>
>>146713597
Sanders x BB?
>>
Laughmaker, Dag Daggerman, Pryo Lobster, Shielddrumber and now this card. They really need to stop with the Performapals already but we know they won't another 3 episodes of this shit.
>>
So other than Yuya talking about his counterparts, were there anymore plot related talks this week?
>>
File: BYE BLACKWINGS.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
BYE BLACKWINGS.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Raws when?
I wanna gif based BB and the glads
>>
Whats the best episode to see babby Yuzu and Yuya
>>
>>146713289
>Gladiator Beast - Assault Fort
>(1) If you receive damage from a battle involving a "Gladiator Beast" monster: you can activate this card. If you control a face-up card, except for "Gladiator Beast" cards, destroy this card. Other "Gladiator Beast" cards in your Magic & Trap Zone become "Gladiator Beast - Fort" Continuous Trap cards. (Their original effects become negated.) Afterwards, place 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck underneath each "Gladiator Beast - Fort" card.
>(2) If this card is destroyed: you can destroy all cards you control; activate 1 "Gladiator Beast - ???" card from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

>Continuous Trap: Gladiator Beast - Fort
>(1) Once per turn, you can return 1 card placed underneath this card to the Deck: inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
>(2) Once per turn, if there is no card placed under this card: you can place 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck underneath this card.
>(3) Once per turn, you can target 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control: apply 1 of the following effects:
• If the targeted monster battles, you can activate this effect: it is not destroyed as a result of that battle, also any battle damage you would take becomes 0.
• If the targeted monster becomes targeted by an effect, you can activate this effect: that monster is not destroyed by that effect.

wew lad
e
w
l
a
d
>>
>>146713957
When they duel.
>>
>>146713987
Holy shit i'm going to actually be using this in my glad decks
>>
>>146713987
what the fuck
>>
>>146714081
This shit will never be released.
>>
>>146714164
It might do
theres always a chance
I hope
>>
>>146714180
Art looks more printable than the new fusions but even if it's released it wont keep the same effects.
>>
>>146713987

Is that the only new GB card of this episode?

Any more new Gladiator Beats cards appeared today?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
7 days until yuri is back and speaking! can't fucking wait!!
>>
File: Best Box.png (4KB, 153x29px) Image search: [Google]
Best Box.png
4KB, 153x29px
>>146714222
Maybe not, atleast I can just tick the best box in existance to get it anyways
>>
>>146713918
Battle Beast used to be a normal person until Sanders turned him into the Winter Solider

next week jack goes tyrant to try and push for game and Yuya has that new performapal and goncat on the field get obliterated by it's effect along with Beast's monster.
>>
>>146714260
>Inb4 it's just flashback
>>
File: yurishock3.png (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yurishock3.png
923KB, 1280x720px
>>146714260
yuri's expression always make my day, I wish he was the protagonist, hope the next series features someone like him, so confident, so sadistic
>>
File: Crf8gdbVUAA-KiB.jpg (362KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crf8gdbVUAA-KiB.jpg
362KB, 1920x1080px
>>146714237
Medusa Shield I guess
>Gladiator Beast - Medusa Shield
>(1) You can target 1 "Gladiator Beast" you control to activate this effect: that monster cannot be destroyed by effects. If that monster leaves the field, destroy this card.
>(2) Once during your turn, you can negate 1 monster your opponent controls.
>(3) During the End Phase of the turn this card is sent to the Graveyard: you can set 1 "Gladiator Beast" Trap from your Deck directly to your side of the field.
>>
>>146714293
>BB just wanted to chill out with the crew in the school yard
>instead gets whipped by instructer every day
>>
>>146714293
Synchro performapal?
>>
>>146714222
>>146714180
there is no way they will keep the effect as convoluted as it is
treating other cards as traps that dont even exist and placing cards underneath them
no

if it'd ever were to get released
it would just remove the damage activation condition
inflict 1000 damage per Gladiator Beast ST but negate the effects of all those other STs
and maybe add the Gladbeast battle/effect immunities OPT
>>
>>146714429

Jesus. All new GB cards are just continuous traps? No new spells?
>>
>>146714442
why does this rumor still exist?
>>
File: yuri heh.jpg (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yuri heh.jpg
151KB, 500x500px
>>146714434
>>
>>146713547
>>146713556

So, is this monster a new GB fusion? Can someone translate?
>>
>>146714477
And they're all just destruction negation
>>
>Arc V is shit now
>Fucking Vanguard G has hit its stride

Never thought I'd see the day. Been nothing but downhill since the Miami Championship with only Sergei and based Shun keeping the series afloat.
>>
Do the monthly spoilers come out on the 6th?
>>
>>146714608
7th. Also expect a shitton of Raging Tempest and Card spoilers this week.
>>
>>146714633
I am hoping for some new xyz's since the cover card will most likely be fusion pend
>>
File: 1471335572982.jpg (138KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1471335572982.jpg
138KB, 480x853px
>>146714633
You mean next week, the most we're getting this week card wise is this card's effect and maybe another reveal
>>
>>146713547
>>146713556

Is that card actually a Gladiator Beast? It's the fusion of Test Ape + Test Tiger
>>
>>146714272
>playing anime format
>>
>>146714680
I really hope this card is good and actually works as an ace for magician girls. As it is now, the core is fine, but they have no real ace other than kiwi, since DMG does NOTHING for them.
>>
>>146714633
>Raging Tempest
I wish. It's too early and considering we haven't even gotten the cover card to debut, I doubt they'd reveal cards anytime soon other than episode days.
>>
>>146714754
But how else will I use my OP orichalcos deck and cards?
>>
>>146714790
The writing lists it as new support for the Dark Magician.It'll probably search more Dark Magician cards and the level 6 makes it so you can make Magi Magi Magician Girl plays once it's done it's job.
>>
>>146714809
>orichalcos
>OP
laughingmst.png
>>
>>146714824
>while this card is face-up on your side of the field, all DARK Spellcaster-type monsters in your graveyard are treated as "Dark Magician"

Y/N?
>>
>>146714850
This card will probably be treated as Dark Magician Girl on the field, and can be special summoned if a spell or trap you have goes off on your opponent's turn and when you successfully special summon it, special summon a Magician Girl from your hand or deck.

at least, that's the rumored effect, same place those rumors of a synchro performapal and a xyz pendulum dragon came from
>>
>>146714826
one MST can't even kill the non anime Orichalcos
let along the literally impervious to removal anime one
>>
>>146714935
>he thinks orichalcos can't be MST'd
>>
>>146714948
>he thinks anime orichalcos can be MST'd
>>
>>146714914
Maybe:
>This card is always treated as "Dark Magician Girl". During your opponent's turn, if you activate a spell card, you can special summon this card(from your hand). While this card is face-up on the field, all DARK Spellcaster-type monsters in your graveyard are treated as "Dark Magician". When this card is destroyed, you can special summon one "Magician" card from your hand or graveyard.

gives support for the DM cards, and combos with DMG to make her actually beefy.
>>
So these threads can die for the rest of the week,right? the anticipation stuff won't happen until next week
>>
>>146714985
It can if you chain to its activation, same with IRL orichalcos. continuous s/t cards need to resolve to begin applying their effects.
>>
>>146715049
then tell me why it hasn't worked the times people have tried to
>>
>>146714680
names is too long for "Dark Magician Girl" so her effect will be treated as "Dark Magician girl" and has something to do with supporting Mahado and Dark Magician. Although you can tell the text box is too long so maybe Spell and Traps may be involved besides her boost like DMG
>>
>>146715032
you can die Im sure nobody will miss you
>>
>>146715099
Well, to start, anime cards are HILARIOUSLY badly programmed on pro.

and your opponents are likely not chaining to the activation, they're trying to chain later on.
>>
>MSTing Orichalcos
Just use Cosmic Cyclone
>>
>>146715142
Probably
heck if i remember right I literally cant even activate the 2nd level of orichalcos over the normal or anime versions, which made me stop using the deck
>>
>>146715188
I was playing recently, didn't realize my opp had set up the room for anime rules.

he used mischief of the time goddess, which is supposed to skip a turn and put you in your battle phase.

instead, he ended his turn, then got another turn, drew, played more cards, THEN entered his battle phase.
>>
>>146713547
>>146713556

Still waiting for some kind soul to translate this new Gladiator Beast fusion monster
>>
>>146706974
certainly arc V have a childish fandom
>>
>>146715538
>doesn't agree with my opinion
>childish
>>
>>146715538
Anon, we're all watching a card game advert aimed at 7 year olds.
>>
>>146709192
Burn>hanate>biriXbiri>etc
>>
File: image.png (307KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307KB, 300x441px
>>146713435

Ok, now bring HIM back.
>>
>>146709192
Hanate > Burn! > Trump Card > Light of Hope > BxB
in songs

But in visuals
Burn! > Hanate > Light of Hope > Trump Card > BxB
>>
Gladiator Beast Tamer Editorii is the name of Sanders' fusion.
>>
>>146715867
I truly thought you've gone for good, Exafag.
>>
>>146716026
I was never gone.
>>
>>146715867
im surprised nobody else is bringing Nekroz rituals in this season, i mean i was sorta expecting Asuka to bring them because of rituals but if not, maybe someone following Asuka's ritual deck
>>
>>146716076
I just want every glorious muscle of Exa's animated.
>>
>>146715620
yeahh but really seem like those many guys just arrived in 4chin for arc V
>>
>>146716129
considering the quality of animation, is not worth it
>>
>>146716131
That's how I felt in these threads just before the Synchro arc.
>>
>>146716131
>>146716313
People who have been here before wouldnt have turned it into a general, learn the rules and lurk more. Remember when people made new threads as soon as the old one hit the bump limit?
Remember the stream crybabies?
The tumblr invasion?

I hope this doesnt happen for the next series.
>>
>BB just carded Tsukikage and Crow
>Yuya still want EGAO him
WOW
>>
>>146717319
he is the duelist that wanted to make his stalker and war criminals egao
>>
>>146713289
>>146713987
I've never seen this much text on a trap card before
>>
So the Fusion Booster Special is gonna be a new Fusion archetype, Ancient Gears and Gladiator Beasts, right?
>>
>>146712006
Wtf? Why?
>>
>>146713721
>>146713724
>counts as both a beast and a tamer

Thats neat. But the the effect is just plain useless. At least its better than wendi.
>>
>>146713547
>>146713556
Gladiator Beast Tamer Editor

2 Level 5 or higher "Gladiator Beast" monsters

Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Once per turn: You can choose 1 "Gladiator Beast" Fusion Monster in any player's Extra Deck and Special Summon it to its controller's field in Attack Position, ignoring its Summoning conditions. Once per turn, if 2 or more "Gladiator Beast" monsters are on the field: The controller of those monsters can destroy 1 monster on the field, and if they do, inflict damage to its controller equal to the destroyed monster's ATK. If this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack. At the end of the Battle Phase, if a "Gladiator Beast" monster battled: You can shuffle 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster you control into the Deck; Special Summon 1 "Gladiator Beast" monster from your Deck.
>>
>>146714680
She's gonna be garbage. Screencap thhis post.
>>
script when?
>>
raws out http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=846887
>>
dis bb nigga crazy kek
>>
>>146703094
Jack vs Carly
>>
>>146719821
emotional >< impactful
>>
>>146703094
How was Mizael/Kaito impactful?
>>
>>146719865
Jack/Carly was the climax of Jack's entire character arc. How is that not impactful?
>>
>>146720167
Well, it impacts Jack greatly. But not much other than that, I suppose.
>>
>>146713488
Fuck you! She is mine.
>>
>>146720131
It was how they evolved Galaxy-eyes to his true form and unlocked the Numeron Dragon
If it wasn't for that, Yuma and Nasch would have never stood a chance against Don Thousand.
Also Kaito kicking the bucket pretty much nuked the Zexal fanbase atm. Even now people still don't forget about it.
>>
Spoilers when? That's the only thing keeping me invested right now. A hope for improvement.
>>
File: Cries.png (759KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cries.png
759KB, 1280x720px
>>146720532
In a couple of days.
>>
File: Yuya_smirking.png (964KB, 1050x841px) Image search: [Google]
Yuya_smirking.png
964KB, 1050x841px
YOU MAY HAVE FUCKED MY WIFE ON THE BED IN FRONT OF ME JAMAL-KUN

BUT EVEN SO I WANT YOU

NO, MINNA-SAN

TO

EGAO
>>
>>146721315
I can see why Japan fucking hates you, Yuya
>>
>>146721534
>>146721315
It's not really his fault anyway, his parents brainwashed him with [Smile World].

He questioned it himself many times throughout the show.
>>
>>146721726
They haven't really addressed that in a while though. Right now he still fully believes EGAO is the only way. Would be kind of cool if they show how his constant need to EGAO his opponents feeds into his insecurity and he goes astray because of that. But with how little episodes remain and how much stuff needs to be resolved, probably won't happen.
>>
>>146720532
Usually the 7th but since we got the last ones on the 5th we may get them as early as tomorrow.
>>
>>146722012
He now fully believes in it because it works in universe. He just converted a brainwashed army that literally seconds ago competed amongst each other for carding the most XYZ scums and then suddenly everybody egao.

It wont happen not because of a lack of time, but because its the "correct" way in universe and egao WILL always triumph in the end.
>>
http://pastebin.com/TXuNRA29
>>
File: xs.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
xs.png
2MB, 1280x720px
BB is cute. Cute!!
>>
>>146722332
This ep is so full of QUALITY shots.
>>
>>146722248
>Eliminate all Lancers except Akaba Reiji!
What did he mean by this?
>>
Anyone know how Ruri's hair works, I'm planning on cospalying her but have no idea how the fuck to replicate the back
>>
Episode spoilers will make or break these treads this time.
>>
>>146722504
The only part that looked good was Gladiator Beast Tamer's summoning sequence.
>>
>>146722661
Nah. There are roughly 20 anons who refuse to let these threads die.
>>
File: FeelsBBMan.png (615KB, 858x482px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBBMan.png
615KB, 858x482px
>>146722332
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-09-04 17.03.09.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-09-04 17.03.09.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Last episode they had so many good and entertaining shots of his face. What the fuck happened.
>>
File: 55108147_p0.jpg (356KB, 1108x1484px) Image search: [Google]
55108147_p0.jpg
356KB, 1108x1484px
BiBi?
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-09-04 17.07.22.png (771KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-09-04 17.07.22.png
771KB, 1600x900px
>>146723006
No, BB.
>>
>>146723006
>BiriBiri BB Buddies
>>
>>146722583
Either Reiji will turn into a villain or Leo thinks he can persuade his son to join his cause.
>>
File: Goyo5.png (40KB, 174x187px) Image search: [Google]
Goyo5.png
40KB, 174x187px
>No Yuri in preview
>>
>Yuya daydreaming in the middle of the duel wondering about plot points we've been craving for ages now

>Turning his attention away from the guy who carded two of his friends in the middle of a duel where his life is at stake

Either this is all elaborate foreshadowing for how fucked up in the head Yuya is or Kamishiro realized how shit the show has gotten and is just fucking with us more
>>
File: 1465283877902.png (167KB, 395x382px) Image search: [Google]
1465283877902.png
167KB, 395x382px
>>146723406
>Yuya didnt cry for Gon about to get carded but gets crazy emotional over Crow
Nostalgia was a mistake
>>
>>146723506
He trusts that Gon could get out of it.
>>
>>146723506
Sin-crow was a mistake.

Still, no need to worry, Hitotsuni will fucking murder Gon-chan later.
>>
>>146723506
Why would Yuya cry over someone being ALMOST carded? He's absolutely never done that and there'd be no reason for it, especially when Gon repeats shit to him like "HAVE FAITH IN YOUR FRIENDS, YUYA"
>>
Duel Terminal manga when?
>>
does anyone actually still care?
>>
>>146725479
nope
>>
>>146722332
that tomato looks juicy...
>>
>>146725479
I think people are waiting with anticipation for the full spoilers which will make or break this arc.
>>
>>146722332
I agree. He looked cute in this shot
>>
File: 44972429_p1.jpg (214KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
44972429_p1.jpg
214KB, 500x600px
>>146725527
Guaranteed to make you egao.
>>
File: e551ea5f56b64b568d7774361719bbbe.jpg (782KB, 1181x1751px) Image search: [Google]
e551ea5f56b64b568d7774361719bbbe.jpg
782KB, 1181x1751px
>>146725198
Emilia is best girl, Ritua is best tribe
anyone who says otherwise is clearly delusional
>>
>>146721315
jamal?
>>
>>146725543
>make or break this arc.

So we know the first of the four episodes is more BB shit.

Now the question is what the next three episodes are.

What things need to happen in those three episodes for the hype to return?

Alternatively, what things could happen in those three episodes to turn people off even more?
>>
>>146725810
Ritual a shit, but Emilia absolutely best girl.
>>
>>146725810
Continue.
>>
>20 episodes of Arc V left
>The next ten will be spent shilling fucking Gladiator Beasts
Fuck this show
>>
File: 1410266408236.jpg (141KB, 897x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1410266408236.jpg
141KB, 897x1024px
>>146712719
>Wizard's Soul got updated
First thing i've read in these threads that's gotten me hype in months
>>
>>146726010
Ritua was only shit under Noellia, once Emilia rebuilt her mother's legacy, it was the greatest of all them, outshining anything before and standing on the same level as Sophia herself.
>>
File: 1875513.jpg (2MB, 1898x2756px) Image search: [Google]
1875513.jpg
2MB, 1898x2756px
>>146725810
>Emilia
That is not how you spell Ariel
>>
File: 57087885_p0.jpg (357KB, 754x800px) Image search: [Google]
57087885_p0.jpg
357KB, 754x800px
>>146725810
She is not even best Ritua girl
>>
File: 55425441_p13.jpg (75KB, 838x467px) Image search: [Google]
55425441_p13.jpg
75KB, 838x467px
>>146725941
>What things need to happen in those three episodes for the hype to return?
Yuri vs Yugo, Yuri carding Kaito, or any kind of action for Yuri. At this point, I just want Yuri.

>Alternatively, what things could happen in those three episodes to turn people off even more?
Another Kaito duel where he wins again by using the same play he did in every duel again. If Kaito duels again, he needs to lose and get carded. Another one is 3 more episodes of BB and if you really want to turn everyone off, Kaito vs BB vs Captain Solo.
>>
>>146726163
Ariel is literally irrelevant.
The only thing she ever did was turn into Mind Augus and get murdered.

>>146726247
Choco magician girl is not a Ritua
>>
>>146726247
Who the fuck is this slut?
>>
>>146725810
>>146725810
Still the winner so far.
>>
>>146722012
Why would they ever have the MC question his beliefs? That's just silly
>>
>>146725941
>Hype
Yuri and Yugo duel, plot points, Jack and Kaito getting carded.
>Turn off
Kaito duel and more BB.
>>
File: 1350461.jpg (101KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1350461.jpg
101KB, 1000x1000px
>>146726378
>literally irrelevant
So? She is still the best girl.
>>
>>146726923
crying ice barrier orphan doesn't exactly make for an interesting character
>>
just caught up
why isn't ruri shilling harpies, these things are a nightmare and really could use some more Rank 7 support
>>
>>146726923
You can't be best and irrelevant.
>>
>>146726093
konami did it again
>>
File: Gishki.Emilia.full.1351798.jpg (357KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Gishki.Emilia.full.1351798.jpg
357KB, 1500x1500px
>>146726923
Emilia has a tragic character arc and exciting interactions with both the Gishki tribe and other tribes, even after her mother all but genocides one of them.
She also faces her past and grows stronger because she does.

Ariel is just a crying orphan who dies.
>>
File: 1350447.jpg (735KB, 796x810px) Image search: [Google]
1350447.jpg
735KB, 796x810px
>>146726974
Ded ice barrier orphan turned into goddess isn't much more interesting.
>>146727340
All best Yu-Gi-Oh girls is irrelevant.
>>
So, did they even explain how the hell Jack came out of nowhere within the Fusion Dimension? Because if not they are really that desperate for nostalgia that really isn't needed.
>>
>>146727521
Wait are her breasts fake?
>>146725810
>>
>>146727521
>implying ritua Erial wasn't reborn in the world Wynn fucked off to
>>
>>146727568
even nostalgia cant save ARC-V now
wake up anon
>>
>>146727568
>So, did they even explain how the hell Jack came out of nowhere within the Fusion Dimension?

Nope. All Jack said was Crow's kids told him to go and help him out instead of watching over the city and that prompted him to cross dimensions somehow.
>>
>JACK: Counter Trap!
>Red Vanish!
>When there is a Red monster on my Field,
>I can activate this card on the turn it is set!

HIKOKUBOOOOOO
>>
>>146727546
>Ded
not dead, her mother revives her

>orphan
Not an orphan, her mother is one of the main antagonists of the Evilswarm arc

>turned into goddess
She rebuilt her clan,developed a new magic based on the aquamirror and dug up the corpse of a goddess and is now wearing it as dress.
That's way different.
>>
>>146727869
Why scream?
Kingu already has a card that can set traps and activate them in the same turn.
>>
File: extrascene.jpg (399KB, 1004x800px) Image search: [Google]
extrascene.jpg
399KB, 1004x800px
>manga being re-printed in Japan because of DSOD
>Kaz adding in new panels out of nowhere to clear up some confusion
>new scene includes Yugi and Anzu holding hands while unconscious
>people say Kaz doesn't ship them anymore
>>
>>146729425
Who cares? They're a shitty pairing, like every pairing in shonen ever.
>>
>>146729425
>new panels
Anything significant added or is it just aestheic bullcrap?
>>
>>146729425
So that's how Bakura got the puzzle. Are there any other changes?
>>
The only question that matters now is Which Yuu has the biggest Yuu?
>>
>>146729517

Well?
>>
File: kisaracolor.png (592KB, 591x515px) Image search: [Google]
kisaracolor.png
592KB, 591x515px
>>146729737
As the other anon said it shows how Bakura got the puzzle for the RPG. Nothing else so far. The guy who posted it said this was from the latest re-printed volume so there might be more stuff in future volumes that get released. This is right at the start of MW so we could get more panels of Seto/Kisara like we did in the bunkobans.
>>
File: Yugi the cuckold.png (612KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Yugi the cuckold.png
612KB, 720x540px
>>146729425
>people say Kaz doesn't ship them a
>>
>>146726135
Is it gay if I'd tap that?
>>
>>146730808
Yes.
>>
>>146730143
So that's it? It feels like Kaz is just polishing off the minor details 20 years late.
Also what colour is that girl's hair? I can't tell if it is white or blue, the shading is messed up.
>>
>>146729425
>there won't be a gx manga reprint with more scenes and actual epilogue by Kageyama
>>
>>146730978
It's blue. I think the white stuff at the top is the reflection of the sun since she's standing outside.
>>
>>146731022
I'd prefer it if the GX manga got actual scans first.
I can barely find any chapters anywhere past the first tourney arc.
>>
>>146730978
Well most of the stuff he wanted to add came from late in the MW arc. This panel is near the beginning so he might add some more stuff in the later parts.
>>
Spoilers when?
>>
File: trash card.png (700KB, 631x707px) Image search: [Google]
trash card.png
700KB, 631x707px
>>
>>146731131
The whole manga was scanned, sadly, it's in spic.
>>
>>146729970
Yugo and Yuya can't because their track suits would have revealed something. Yuto can't because it's canon that Ruri's penis is bigger than his. Therefore it only leaves Yuri to have the biggest penis by the process of elimination, and would also explain his extreme self-confidence.
>>
>>146731257
wow that card almost looks like it was drawn by someone more skilled than who did today's episode oh wait
>>
>>146731131
The guy who steals NAC subs for Arc-V has uploaded the manga on Reddit
>>
>>146731850
How is he not in jail?
>>
the literal faggots ruined yuya for me
>>
Im enjoying Harambe arc

I fucking hate that it exists but the episodes themselves are fun
>>
>>146732907
You like what you hate?
>>
File: 1418953974047.jpg (1MB, 800x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1418953974047.jpg
1MB, 800x1162px
>>146732730
Not a fag if your a chick
>>
>>146732730
Yuya ruined himself after Standard ended.
>>
>>146733040
it's pretty gay even then.
Yuya is basically a girl.
>>
>>146733146
What yugioh protagonist is not a girl?
>>
>>146733040
Cute redhead!
>>
>>146733218
Yuma, but he's unbearable.
>>
>>146733338
Wasn´t that the zexal one? Sorry, stopped watching in the middle of 5ds, slowly returning.
>>
File: niconico.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
niconico.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>146732730
>caring about what other people post
>>
>>146733531
You care. At least a little.
>>
>>146733950
Sure, but "x posts ruined y character for me" is a retarded statement.
>>
File: 1469981481224.png (3MB, 1600x1755px) Image search: [Google]
1469981481224.png
3MB, 1600x1755px
>>146732907
I understand, it's the same feeling I get.
I like it because it's fun, but it should br another character (Yuri) doing that or something with the main plot now.
>>
>>146734281
I will never understand.
>>
>>146730094
Silly anon you're asking that question to a bunch of immature 20-somethings/man children. What answer are you expecting?
>>
>tfw already been a month since the last spoilers

Arc-V will be over before we know it at this rate.
>>
>>146708744
Setsubou no Freesia right?
>>
File: comfy.jpg (1MB, 1708x2401px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
1MB, 1708x2401px
>>146708744
It is comfy, but SPEAKING did a better job at jabbing at my heartstrings.
>>
Anyone have a link to the script?
>>
File: 50086585_p0.jpg (1MB, 512x5200px) Image search: [Google]
50086585_p0.jpg
1MB, 512x5200px
>>146736820
A seemingly happy upbeat song that in reality was kind of depressing. I loved it.
>>
>>146735877
More like those man children have already seen that discussion multiple times over and/or don't give a shit about another anon's nasal gaving
>>
>>146737180
Excuse me, I mean 'another anon's narcissistic naval gazing'
>>
>>146732730
yusho ruined yuya
>>
>>146729425
If anything it shows how Yugi changed on DSOD
>>
>>146732730
Yuya is shit. Yusei is still the best MC and faggots can't ruin him.
>>
>>146737457
Yusei is Kirito-tier. No one likes those characters except underage.
>>
New OP/ED when?
>>
>>146737166
>tfw Arc-V could've been the DRRR of card games
>>
>>146738005
October 2nd or 9th.
>>
>>146712604
So DM without Kaiba or Egyptian shit?
>>
>>146738005
In 5 episodes
>>
>>146738074
Good, that means we can fill in some DRAGONS plot and make the OP have Hitotsu-ni in it.
>>
>>146737553
Yusei is the MC with the best design, personality and development.

Yuya is just a fuckboy for people that like shotas(faggots)
>>
>>146737166
>Dennis holding onto Yuri
>Gon supporting both Sora and Shun, while they have their quarrels
>Tsukikage and Reira
>Sawatari lifting up his boss
>Yuya and Yuzu holding onto each other with both of them relived
This image is very satisfying.
>>
>>146737553
dm fags triggered
>>
File: 1472905381147.jpg (197KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1472905381147.jpg
197KB, 1280x719px
>>146738542
You realize yusei is from 5D and not DM?
This is your average arc-v fan
>>
>>146738763
>implying atem isn't a gary stu
>>
>>146739037
Atem had very real character flaws compared to Yusei who's a special snowflake. Atem has also lost unlike Yusei.
>>
>>146739037
Of course he is. That's why DM is a horrible adaptation of the manga and only people with nostalgia google like the show.
5D>Manga>>>>>> The rest
>>
File: yoRL3bz.jpg (9KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
yoRL3bz.jpg
9KB, 480x270px
>>146738291
>best personality and development
Crow didn't die for this.
>>
>>146738291
>design

Arguable

>personality

So stone walls have personalities now?

>Development

He didn't really change that much compared to others. Even Yuma had more development than him.
>>
>>146739490
Funny how Yuma and Yuya have the exact same character arc but Yuma's is a lot better executed. But yeah, Yusei didn't develop at all.

That anon is just butthurt because Yuya is /a/rc-v's favorite.
>>
>>146739440
>nostalgia goggle

Could say the same about 5Ds fags. You guys keep saying 1-64 was perfect but it was far from it. The show started to fall apart in the Dark Signers arc and while the Fortune Cup was good it had its share of issues. Go watch the show again and you'll realize it's not as good as you once thought all those years ago.
>>
>>146738300
>Yuri does nothing
>Dennis killed himself
>Serena mindcontrolled to nothingness
>Gon stepping out of irrelevance just to job
>No more fun Sora antics
>Shun long lost his flavor
>Best Ninja dead
>Reira has no screentime
>Interesting Reiji is Reira's idol
>Great Shingo Sawatari is Gon's teammate
>Yuya is EGAO Jesus
>Yuzu is a plot cockblocking damsel
>EGAO.wav had more significance back when he was EGAO.wav
>At least Banana offered some entertainment with his duel vs Rin
>Hopefully Jack doesnt job

I love the image but it fills me with some negative feelings
>>
>>146739599
As someone who watched 5DS 1 year ago:
Fuck you.
1-64 was almost perfect if not perfect.
>>
>>146738005
What is wrong with the current one?
>>
>>146739918
>1-64 was almost perfect if not perfect.
You need to watch non-toyetic anime.
>>
>>146739984
When I say perfect, I'm saying perfect for an toy/advertising anime.
it actually made me buy a Jack Atlas Deck
>>
>>146739416
you mean the filler chapters of orichalcos?
>>
>>146740076
Sure if you mean perfect from that aspect then yeah. 5Ds was where the shilling really became apparent. I admit I was really crazy about Yusei back then even though I don't think much of him now, but I was determined to collect every single card he ever used in every 5Ds pack. Then I realized later it was kind of dumb when a lot of those cards sucked and were very gimmicky.
>>
File: 1458713262243.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458713262243.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>146740369
>shilling became apparent in 5ds
>not the stupid amount of HERO shilling GX had
>>
>>146740344
No I'm talking about the canon parts.

Stuff like DK where he was so obsessed with winning he almost killed Kaiba before Yugi put on the emergency breaks. Or some of the sadistic shit he did in pre-DK volumes. Or the times he was arrogant and disrespected his opponents like his duel with Mai. Or how he has a questionable sense of morality when he did nothing while the chainsaw was about to slice off Pandora's legs before Yugi saved him. Or all the times he needed help from others to win his duels like Kaiba's advice when he was dueling Strings or Yugi's soul switching strategy against Pegasus.

Atem is far from perfect.
>>
>>146740466
It's the new Batman!
>>
>>146740466
Fair enough. I was crazy about collecting HERO cards. I remember all the countless Judai Duelist Packs I bought hoping to collect all of his OG Heroes and all of his Neo-Spacian stuff.
>>
>>146739598
I don't know about exact same arc (unless you mean something broader like coming of age), but one thing Yuma had over Yuya is that I could at least buy into some of Yuma's friendships at this point of the show.
>>
>>146740561
so atem got egao from yugi
>>
>>146741019
Explain that to me in English.
>>
>>146740879
Yuma's character arc was about him becoming a competent duelist who doesn't need to rely on Astral, and it was very well executed.
Yuya's character was about becoming a competent entertainer but the egao bullshit ruins it all.
>>
>>146741104
he ended being one nice ghost
>>
File: fyugiohmw_c065_p013.jpg (306KB, 869x1349px) Image search: [Google]
fyugiohmw_c065_p013.jpg
306KB, 869x1349px
>>146741019
In a way I suppose. He gave Yugi the gift of courage and Yugi gave him the gift of kindness.
>>
>>146741181
It's not just being competent and growing into his own, but it's also being more trusting and less stubborn towards other people.
>>
>>146739416
>Atem has also lost unlike Yusei.
The ultimate point of Atem as a character was that he never lost until Yugi. Him losing to random Oricalcos fucboi was the dumbest change the anime made

>>146740369
>>146740466
Yeah, a fairly reasonable amount of Yuseis signature cards actually saw proper play (Junk Syncron, a fuckton of his syncros, Quickdraw etc.)
>>
>>146741222
I am glad there was a happy ending.
>>
>>146741287
In ARC-V's case, I guess it's more about Yuya learning how to be trusted by other people like Kurosaki or Kaito. It feels very Mary Sueish, but I wouldn't really call Yuya a Mary Sue for several reasons.
>>
>>146741344
Well I wasn't really talking about the Orichalcos crap and was referencing his duel against Yugi, but yes one of the purposes of having Atem there was to make Yugi much stronger than he was originally, both as a duelist and as a person. Although, the duelist part might be a bit questionable since many of Atem's skills were most likely inherited from Yugi by sharing a body with him. Yugi is also more adept at deck-building too. So Yugi was probably a better duelist all along.
>>
>>146741715
Atem is just backwards meta.
>>
File: Atem jobs.webm (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Atem jobs.webm
2MB, 600x338px
>>146740344
>gets called the king of games
>bricked and lost against guardians
WEW
Even worse is that he also bricked in his duel against Yugi so not even Atem is save from bricks.
>>
>>146741922
>Even worse is that he also bricked in his duel against Yugi
When?
>>
>>146742061
His last turn against Yugi and he played Card of Sanctity to make Atem draw 5 cards to boost Silent Magician.
He only drew 2 usable cards from that, Monster Reborn and Magicians Unite.
>>
>>146741922
It's over 9000?
>>
>>146741511
The thing with Yuya's character is his schtick was originally being a very insecure kid who had difficulty expressing himself, so he would just smile when he had any kind of negative emotions because that's what he remembers most about his dad.

There's also the fact that he truly believes in making others happy through dueling and wants to be a great entertainer.

That's all played decently up until Synchro where it seems he forgets about the whole "smile" thing and starts crying whenever he feels like it. At the same time he takes his Entame for granted and thinks it's a tool he can use to take out Jack. Jack BTFO him and he's left scratching his head wondering why he lost. The whole point of his character in that arc was that he apparently didn't embrace his Entame enough because he was distracted. Once he got his priorities in order, he was able to beat Jack because he wasn't half-assing his Entame.

Then comes Xyz where he becomes EGAOman rivaling the powers of Jesus "KIZUNA" Fudo and BTFO Academia making them smile within minutes of meeting them. He's a lot more confident in this arc and isn't as emotionally unstable as he was before. This kinda just carries over to the current arc where he's expressed some sadness over his friends getting carded, but for the most part is just a lot more serious now but still aiming to make people EGAO.

So really, he's not that badly written of a character. The only issues I have is how easily he got over his original problem of "smile when you feel like crying" or rather how the show just seems to ignore it now. Also, I don't like how he's EGAOing people with relatively little effort. He's just a completely different character that I wonder how they showcase the dynamic he has with his father now.
>>
>>146694482
SERGEY
>>
>>146742274
Have you seen some of the shit Atem was running? 40% playables is pretty godly

>>146742368
>The thing with Yuya's character is his schtick was originally being a very insecure kid who had difficulty expressing himself, so he would just smile when he had any kind of negative emotions because that's what he remembers most about his dad.
I read that as Yugi first because of all the DM discussion and thought the manga had way more on his dad than I thought for a second

>I don't like how he's EGAOing people with relatively little effort
And it feeds into the problem of the villians not seeming credible, they're all rushing to get converted
>>
File: c001-ygo-016.jpg (202KB, 768x1180px) Image search: [Google]
c001-ygo-016.jpg
202KB, 768x1180px
>>146742274
But did he really brick though? Atem most likely decided to keep the cards in his hand so Osiris would have the maximum amount of attack when he activated Monster Reborn on Yugi's turn. Atem probably bet everything on Osiris winning him the duel.
>>
File: 1471633295727.jpg (93KB, 544x680px) Image search: [Google]
1471633295727.jpg
93KB, 544x680px
>>146742274
>>146742643
Silent Magician is pure perfection.
>>
>>146739953
It depicts Heartland even though we're in Academia
>>
>>146742368
I find any development that happens with Yuya after Standard to be terribly boring and bland. I get why it would need to happen for the narrative, but I just can't bring myself to care. How they handled the results of that development XYZ and onwards also turns me off even more from Yuya as an MC.
>>
>>146714680
DMGs are super cute but please give some actual support to Yami's deck instead of increasing his harem everytime.
>>
New
>>146742962
>>146742962
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.