[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did /a/ think of this manga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Friend.jpg (193KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Friend.jpg
193KB, 900x900px
What did /a/ think of this manga?
>>
A masterpiece.
>>
Overrated garbage.
>>
It needed a more satisfying ending.
Also Kenji and airport cop got shafted hard.
>>
Turns to shit when the girl becomes the sort of protagonist
>>
>>146694457
Terrible ending, great suspense throughout. I'd say the ending was so bad after all the build up I would not recommend it to anyone. On the bright side it was nice to see characters develop, and I loved the use of shadows.
>>
>>146694457
significant, if you are into a series like that, worth a read to at least see what the fuss is about if not.
>>
It was pretty good, especially the first part. 21st century was total garbage, and overall as far as Urasawa manga go it doesn't hold a candle to Monster, Pluto, or even Billy Bat.
>>
>>146694457
It lost its way
>>
>>146694457
Pretty bad.
>>
Read it up to the timeskip. Really enjoyed it, but got distracted with other things and then never went back to it. Don't remember anything now.
>>
>>146694457
I liked the suspense, but near the end it started getting kind of...eh I guess.
>>
>>146694457
It started off really really good, but it falls flat.
>>
>>146694896

>or even Billy Bat

Let's not be hasty.
>>
>>146694457
It got really drawn out at the timeskip

Other than that, I liked it.
>>
I liked it, but the ending was a total ass pull.
>>
Don't even remember the ending. I just remember that one kid who supposedly died was friend.
>>
Not a huge fan of the ending, but overall it's pretty good. Not Urasawa's best, but it has some great high points.
>>
The hype was real all the way through and then at the end it kind of simmered out and was confusing. I read all the books within the same couple days and I remember feeling lost at the end.
>>
>>146694457
It was one of the very few times where I was tempted to give a 10/10 to an artistic creation made by human hands. Then the first timeskip happened. Also the whole second friend affair was a whole waste of time.
Except for that it's a very, very good manga.
>>
Is Pluto the only time Urasawa wrote a good ending?
>>
>>146697207
Has Billy Bat ended yet?
>>
>>146694457
The anime was better.
>>
Gutalala~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xdY10RhB0s
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.