[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

91 Days -- Episode 8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 61

File: Corteo.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Corteo.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This show... THIS FUCKING SHOW!
>>
>>146654661
everyone is going to say that it's corteo's fault because avillio told him to get lost as a warning but corteo is right. Avillio dragged his ass into this and none of this would have been possible for avillio without him, and the fact that Corteo was driven into this corner is as much Avillio's fault as it is corteo's

that is all.
>>
>>146654767
Fango's blood is on Avilio's hands, and Corteo's would have been had he not killed Fango.
>>
>>146654767
Corteo got dragged into the abyss and has now completely fucking lost it. This is some Heart of Darkness shit right here.

Avilio/Angelo already reached that point when his family got murdered. And now Corteo's reached that point.

Shit's only gonna get crazier from this point on.
>>
>>146654846
>Corteo got dragged into the abyss and has now completely fucking lost it. This is some Heart of Darkness shit right here.

Avilio/Angelo already reached that point when his family got murdered. And now Corteo's reached that point.

yeah pretty much this. If Avilio tries to pull some "I told you so" shit at some point I'm gonna be really mad at him. Corteo is literally the only person that cares about who Avilio actually is.
>>
>>146654839
Well, the Vanettis were gonna go to war with Fango very soon.

All Corteo did was speed things up and eliminate that obstacle in one fell swoop.

Thanks to that, Nero will let his guard down and Avilio/Angelo can now easily complete his revenge.

But at this point Corteo will hate Angelo forever and Angelo will have nothing else to live for at the end and will probably kill himself.
>>
>>146654846
At the very beginning I thought Corteo would pretty much stay in the outsider observer role of the mafia world, like in Great Gatsby. But now he's irreparably sucked into it.

The only complaint I have is that since the show's runtime is so short, there wasn't a bit more focus on Corteo and Angelo's friendship. Although they did make use of what they little they had, like how early on Angelo seemed to loosen up a lot more around just Corteo.
>>
>>146654767
This. Coreteo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>146655010
Well we already know about Angelo and Corteo's friendship considering the amount of time they spent together.

The show's more focused on Angelo and Nero's friendship and how Angelo is willing to completely gain Nero's trust before he finally kills him.

The show's end it gonna be devastating, I can feel it.
>>
>>146654767
As much as Angelo's to blame for dragging him into this, Corteo made the conscious choice to betray him and the Vanettis.

Nobody is in the right in this show.

Angelo corrupted Corteo, Nero was willing to murder a cop's family, and Corteo was willing to betray his best friend.

In the end, everyone will end up miserable.
>>
>>146654767
I kind of want to rewatch past episodes to see if any of my impressions change knowing what happens, but I'll wait until the show's over
>>
>>146655209
I feel like the show keeps wavering between making Angelo sympathize with Nero and having him be a fully detached revenge-machine, which I guess is the point is probably what is meant to be actually happening with Angelo. But in the meantime between his soul-searching and vengeance his only actual friend is having to murder people or get killed himself. It's pretty fucked up and I expect a tearful apology or something from Angelo to Corteo at some point. I mean the show even made a point of showing that not even Corteo could tell how clear-headed Angelo was anymore, so expecting Corteo to take his "get lost" money without any explanation was really negligent and ambiguous from Corteo's standpoint.
>>
Angelo did nothing wrong, and will do nothing wrong.
>>
>>146655367
also can someone explain to me why Nero wasn't furious with Angelo tricking him into killing his little brother
>>
Should have just gone to college.

Corteo did everything wrong.

Fango fucked up too, deciding to play with Corteo instead of killing him.
>>
File: homupanic.png (308KB, 615x484px) Image search: [Google]
homupanic.png
308KB, 615x484px
>>146655622
"hey man I know you went undercover with the mafia as a brewmaster for me but could you take this money and never speak with me again?"

fuck youuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>146655518
Either he didn't hear the click of an unloaded gun over his own gunshot (and Angelo helped clean up the scene and body before anyone else while Nero was distraught), or he realized what Angelo was getting at. In that Frate was too much of a risk to keep alive if the family was going to stay as stable as it can despite the recent infighting.
>>
I think that Fango giving his back to Corteo was pretty retarded of his part. The guy might be crazy but not stupid.
>>
>>146655667
now that I think about it again this scene is actually really good characterization of Angelo because it shows how little he thinks of himself: the possibility that Corteo is in this purely for the sake of Angelo, and that trying to buy him off might insult him by devaluing his support, apparently never enters his head.
>>
File: 133546925442.png (214KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
133546925442.png
214KB, 500x376px
>>146654661
The new policeman they introduced on this episode reminded me a lot of this guy
>>
>>146655684
Fango has shown time and time again that he gives no fucks. Especially to pussy-ass niggas like Corteo.
>>
>>146655305
>Corteo was willing to betray his best friend
He probably didn't see it that way. He went to Fango so he could kill Nero and (hope) to get Angelo away from the whole mafia thing.

Betraying the Vanettis and betraying Angelo aren't the same thing to Corteo.
>>
>>146655667
Yeah, should have just carried on with his life.

Gone to college, and make loads of dosh in Chicago with his recipe.

But nope, decided to betray the Vanettis. Idiot.
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 693x262px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 693x262px
https://twitter.com/TV91Days/status/771630623685353472

>変化していくアヴィリオとネロの関係。

Is friendship end becoming more and more likely?
>>
>>146655928
And abandoned his best friend? The only remaining member of the family that helped nurse his dying mother?

I guess if Corteo was a giant fucking asshole, yeah. But he's not and the show establishes that Corteo's entire purpose for getting involved in the first place had nothing to do with money and everything to do with sating Angelo's vengeance to get him on the straight and narrow. It would have made no sense for Corteo to grab the money and peace out at that point.
>>
File: Chef Boyareyoudead.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chef Boyareyoudead.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Some of you guys are alright.

Don't go to Ottimo Corteo tomorrow.
>>
>>146656007
We discussed this before and it's a high possibility. The OP lyrics pretty much say that Avilio has only his revenge to keep him going but if his feelings start changing for Nero then he is doomed.
>>
File: BIGDICK.jpg (65KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
BIGDICK.jpg
65KB, 337x450px
>>
>>146655893
Especially since Corteo's the only other character aware of Angelo's ulterior motives against the Vanettis. He definitely regards himself and Angelo as separate to the family.
>>
>>146656020
By betraying him and the Vanettis?

Never rob Angelo out of his revenge.
>>
File: 1317340427450.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1317340427450.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>146656089
>Tfw jew nose but mediocre dick

y liv
>>
>>146656133
Could be worse. Big noses aren't a big deal unless you're a grill.
>>
>>146656125
Angelo didn't have to know Corteo potentially robbed Angelo's chance, since Fango had every motive to take him out.
>>
File: I eat Nero its what I do.jpg (117KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
I eat Nero its what I do.jpg
117KB, 500x375px
Who will take over as lasagna connoisseur?
>>
>>146656276
Corteo.
>>
>>146656276
WELCOME TO OTTIMO CORTEO
>>
Does he know?

What would he do?
>>
>>146654661
How many deaths so far are because of Angelo?
>>
>fango dead
is it even worth watching now?
>>
This episode cements this series as the Game of Thrones of anime.
>focus on in-family and inter-family politics
>same type of mood
>shock value out the wazoo
>>
>>146656449
At that point I think he's placing his bets on Corteo being the traitor (what a shocker), but next episode is probably when he investigates and finds out that Corteo killed Fango.
>>
File: raughs.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
raughs.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>146655740
Underrated post. Me too anon.
>>
>>146656639
Fuck off.
>>>/tv/
>>
>>146656639
Despite the plethora of live action mafia media, you gun for the GoT comparison instead?

Or did I miss a meme, I'm not up to date with /tv/
>>
>>146656639
I've never seen Game of Thrones, but I appreciate that this show stays simple while also giving me small twists almost every episode. I feel like it's just trying to tell a simple story in an entertaining way rather than trying to build this impressive world of characters, settings, and politics.

The best thing I can say about this show is that it hasn't fucked up yet. And it doesn't look like it'll fuck up at all, given how satisfying most episodes have been.
>>
>Yfw Corteo starts hallucinating and sees Fango everywhere tempting him to kill and take.
>>
I think Corteo was the one who wrote the letter, I also think he might have been the mystery fourth man at angelos family murder.
>>
>>146656065
Who is going to be the head chef next week?
>>
>>146656972
What makes you think that?
>>
>>
>>146657072
>When anime attempts cubism
>>
>Day 8
>already killing the best character
>>
>>146656972
I find myself really doubting that after this episode. He's not good at hiding stuff or acting like Angelo
>>
>>146657072
RIP in peace you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>146657133
There's only 4 more episodes left and this anime isn't about him, it was now or never
>>
Pretty decisive action. Good on him.

Though, when you smash a bottle like that. It doesn't clean break in half with a convenient handle for you to grasp, the whole thing bloody shatters.
>>
File: 1463160582639.png (106KB, 271x269px) Image search: [Google]
1463160582639.png
106KB, 271x269px
>blood flowing through the bottleneck
>>
>>146657725
It's the little things
>>
>>146654661
Guys
what if
GUYS WHAT IF
This whole thing was actually set up by Angelo from episode 1, including joining the mafia and surviving all this shit as one big giant prank for Corteo?

During the last episode, Angelo will lead Corteo to a dark room and the lights will come on, and everyone shouts "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" revealing that this was all a leadup to his surprise birthday party.
>>
>>146657798
I have seen that movie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(1997_film)
>>
>>146657798
Who jumps out of the giant cake?
>>
>>146657876

Fango, naked.
>>
>>146657876
Don Orco, wearing only a bowtie
>>
>>146657798
I want to believe
>>
>>146655622

Going to college at the expense of the impression that his best friend will get dragged further into the mafia life. Instead, he was trying to hasten the end of Angelo's quest.
>>
Do you own a 1911?

Why not if you don't?

Are you not a true American?
>>
File: OxO.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OxO.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>badass character underestimates weak character and gets destroyed.
I actually was not expecting this.
What is his end game?
>>
>>146656449

He's clearly bothered by Corteo's behavior, at any rate. That's more of an expression than we've seen from him in a while.
>>
What do you think of the loli?
>>
>>146658337
I own a Czech Browning HiPower
>>
Corteo is done for. Angelo is batshit crazy and acts like he has two personalities. Either he'll kill Corteo for being a traitor so he could continue playing mafia or Corteo will snap and try to tell Vanettis that Avilio is hanging around only to take his revenge and will get killed by Avilio so he could continue playing revenge.
>>
Someone explain mafia ruuurs to me. If you kill the don, does that make you the new don? Does Corteo automatically get all of he-man's henchmen n shit?
>>
>>146658381
She should carry one toy at a time and keep one hand free because when she will try to pick something off the ground both toys will fall in dirt.
>>
>>146658337
I want one, sexy damn pistol.
>>
>>146658491
Not really, I mean if Corteo had a faction backing him sure but he's a lone wolf here.
>>
>>146658491
Doubt it. I think the next person in charge will take over, which in case of Orco was Fango, I guess.
>>
>>146658491
There're other family members who will take revenge on the killer and become next don.
>>
Real AOTS desu
>>
>>146656007
I highly doubt it. Nero has been confirmed to have been directly involved in the murder of his family.
Not to mention Aneglo has already got Vanno (a rather likeable person) killed, and is also partly responsible in Frate's death.
Vincent (Don Vanetti) is likely to die soon, leaving only Nero and the supposed 4th person remaining.

That being said, I wonder how far Angelo is planning to go for the sake of his plans. In this episode it seemed he was ready to murder Delphy's family, which would have turned him exactly into the type of people that mercilessly murdered his family.

I'm also wondering what connection the Lagusa family had with the Vanetti. For all we know there's plenty of blood in Angelo's family as well, but the story simply hasn't explored that yet. Though, some revelation like this might bring too much drama for a mafia show.

I'm also wondering if the 4th person mentioned by Nero is real. Other than Nero's words, we've received no hints on the identity of this person, and whether or not that person exists.
>>
>>146658643
Twist: 4th person is already dead. Angelo will hate himself for hanging around Nero and for turning Corteo into a murderer.
>>
>>146658806
It really wouldn't be much of a twist since Angelo had no idea a 4th person existed.
So, if the 4th person turns out to be dead, then the 4th person was brought up into the story for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>146658837
I think it would be kind of funny in a twisted way. So much destruction happened around Angelo because he can't settle for less than absolute revenge.
>>
I'm so fucking glad this series got traction. The first few episode threads couldn't even break post limit.
>>
>>146654767
This desu. The edgelord used him for all this time and it doesn't even look like he wants to kill Nero anymore. Corteo just felt tricked and cheated into joining the mafia he hated for some revenge that doesn't even look it will happen anytime soon.
>>
File: sachi pee.png (796KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sachi pee.png
796KB, 1280x720px
>>146658837
I guess. But who's the 4th person? Some final boss seems boring. And there is no one close to Angelo other than Corteo for some twist.
>>
I thought Delphy was a Galassia agent desu. Him going to Chicago, saying he wants to purge the mafia but oddly not mentioning the Galassias in his plans.
>>
>>146658927
We don't know if he still isn't intending on killing Nero. My thinking is hes going to at the very end and be gunned down by his friend afterwards
>>
You know a family's fucked when it doesn't listen to oji-san.

Every time.

>>146658386
A what?

CZ?

>>146658524
Do it, Jim.

Buy one.
>>
>>146654767
You could say he was dragged in, but he was given an out earlier in the episode and he refused.
His motivation doesn't really make sense because all he's had to do was make some liquor and put up with some stressful situations, it's not like they've forced him to kill anyone.
>>
>>146659050
Well yeah, but Corteo definitely thinks that he isn't. In the last episode he even saved Nero when he could just stay still and let him be gunned down.
>>
>>146658889

For realsies. Up until this point I thought all of the show was comedic to a point (Don Orco being cooked into fucking lasagna) but this ep is legit dark
>>
That phonecall must have been heavy, it really caused Fango to lose his head.
>>
>>146659169
angelo wants to kill nero himself probably
>>
>>146659161
Sure he wasn't thinking straight but from his point of view Avilio was essentially going "I'm going to continue with this mob thing and I don't want you getting in my way, now take this money and leave me alone"

Avilio needs to kill Nero himself and find the fourth man before he does that. Corteo thought that if someone else killed Nero the revenge ends there.

Neither one of them really understands the other.
>>
>>146659161
There's almost a complete yandere triangle.
Corteo -> Avilio -> Nero
>>
>>146654661
Woah...

Still, they did a recap episode. Fuck them.
>>
will the family be NTR'd next?
>>
I wonder if Avilo will have a Walter White moment when he realized that he enjoys being a gangster
>>
What does this face convey?
>>
>>146659378

Thank fuck his daughter didn't inherit the jew nose
>>
File: 1451000210376.png (3MB, 1916x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1451000210376.png
3MB, 1916x1400px
>>146659422
>>
>>146659422
A man who thought his big dick juices went up in flames.
>>
>>146658643
The thing is, Nero didn't kill anyone that night. He tried to when he saw Angelo running but he failed. Of course this doesn't mean he has no responsibility but when you think that Angelo directly killed Vano and set it up to kill Frate, then the one who will snap first for revenge is Nero.

The OP lyrics could be a hint as the other anon mentioned, but they talk about Avilio's side. It's about his revenge and him wavering about it later on. Not sure if it's going friendship ending but if the finale is these two in that room as we see in the OP and one of the official arts, then they are also talking and we do not know if Angelo planned this or not.

I think it's better to have all the possibilites open because you never know. None saw Corteo acting like this in the new episode. Also, the 4th person being dead could be interesting turn of events but I think he is connected to the one sending letters to Angelo.
>>
>>146656639
>shock value
Why do I feel like it's miss placed on this series?
>>
pretty brutal death
>>
>>146659663
>The thing is, Nero didn't kill anyone that night. He tried to when he saw Angelo running but he failed. Of course this doesn't mean he has no responsibility but when you think that Angelo directly killed Vano and set it up to kill Frate, then the one who will snap first for revenge is Nero.
He might not have killed anyone, but he was involved. Also, this episode proved that he was more than willing to sacrifice innocent people in order to remove a thorn in his side (which is what happened to the Lagusa family).

>The OP lyrics could be a hint as the other anon mentioned, but they talk about Avilio's side. It's about his revenge and him wavering about it later on. Not sure if it's going friendship ending but if the finale is these two in that room as we see in the OP and one of the official arts, then they are also talking and we do not know if Angelo planned this or not.
What if his loss of resolve isn't related to Nero at all, but to whatever happens to Corteo after this episode? Considering Corteo is pretty much the only family Angelo has left, any harm that may befall on him (be it physical or psychological) as a result of him getting involved in Angelo's revenger, might seriously end up as a huge blow to Angelo consider he'll likely think twice about his own actions now that they've hurt the one person he cared about.
>>
>>146658643
>>146658806
>>146658837
Maybe it was Tigre all along, the guy who does nothing but be a bullet shield.
>>
>>146658477
Corteo is pretty much redeemed in Vanetti's eyes since he fucking took out Fango.
Who cares about past failed assassination attempt?
>>
Why would anyone work with Fango? He's clearly mental and does nothing to inspire confidence or loyalty.
>>
He knows.

Hope he survives, smarty pants glasses guys are top bros.
>>
>>146659931
Fear, I guess. And there's still a lot of money in booze to be made.
>>
>>146658491
Nah the next Don will be Cerotto
Screencap this
>>
>>146659909
Who betrayed once will betray once more. Corteo isn't smart enough and too bad of an actor to act it off as "It was part of my plan all along"
>>
>>146659834
>He might not have killed anyone, but he was involved. Also, this episode proved that he was more than willing to sacrifice innocent people in order to remove a thorn in his side (which is what happened to the Lagusa family).
Same thing as I said. He was involved, he had responsibility and he also tried to kill. So yes, he is not innocent but he didn't act the same way as Angelo towards his family.
Well, yes? His life is at risk. And he is also mafia who has probably done this before anyways. He doesn't care about people outside his family so no problem.

>What if his loss of resolve isn't related to Nero at all, but to whatever happens to Corteo after this episode? Considering Corteo is pretty much the only family Angelo has left, any harm that may befall on him (be it physical or psychological) as a result of him getting involved in Angelo's revenger, might seriously end up as a huge blow to Angelo consider he'll likely think twice about his own actions now that they've hurt the one person he cared about.
Possible. Corteo acting this way was out of nowhere but understandable. He betrayed Nero for Angelo's sake but it didn't work and he had to kill Fango to save his life.

I still do believe if there is a change coming to Angelo's revenge will be partly because of Nero and the 50% of something else. Could it Corteo making Angelo thinking twice about his plan? The 4th person or the one sending the letters? Something else we haven't seen yet? Anything is open. The theme of the show is "Can you kill a friend for revenge?". Who are the "you" and the "friend" in this position are not clear cut yet.
>>
>>146659975
A big group of Mafia thugs shouldn't be scared of one nutjob. And the booze money is still there with someone sensible in charge.
>>
>>146659909
>Who cares about past failed assassination attempt?
Any society is based on trust. Organisations such as mafia even more so.
Even if Corteo killed Fango, which is a great thing for the Vanetti family, he still is a traitor who almost got Nero killed, and thus he's untrustworthy and considering what he knows about them, also a liability.
>>
>>146659426
But she could have had a big clit
>>
>>146660116
They still need his booze recipe though.
Unless the vanetti also found a way to get the recipe just like Scuza
>>
>>146659931
Imagine the number of keks you would have while working with him. Would swear loyalty.
>>
>>146660158
They don't need it.
It's a nice bonus, but it isn't something they can't do without.
They definitely wouldn't let a traitor leave because of his booze.
>>
>>146656639
I've never seen GoT but it reminds me of House of Cards if we're comparing it to /tv/ shows. Corteo's fall personally felt like Peter's.
>>
>>146660115
If those mafia thugs weren't such pussyfooters, maybe Don Orco wouldn't have brought on Fango in the first place
>>
>>146660356
says who, he could be forgiven if avilio begs for him
>>
>>146660392
Maybe they could squirm an out for Corteo if Angelo actually goes
>it was my keikaku, sorry for not telling but we really needed to keep this under deep cover between just us
>and hey, Fango is dead!
And Corteo keeps his mouth shut the whole time since he can't act
>>
But who is 4th?
>>
>>146660392
Any suspicion on Corteo will mean suspicion on Avilio. You know that, right?
They've always been together. Not to mention that one time they went to ask Fango for help, even though Nero told Avilio not to, will likely make it seem as if both of them were always conniving with Fango,
>>
>>146660422
Damn, I actually could see it happening.
>>
>>146660442
If doubt is cast on Avilio, he'll probably just tell them to kill Corteo to cast off the doubt on himself. We haven't seen how truly low he'll sink, but after putting the investigator's family in trouble, I feel like he has no ties to his previous self or any reason for living but his revenge. Someone who still had the ability to connect to others wouldn't put an innocent through what he went through. He only sees people as pawns at this point.
>>
What course would he have chosen?
>>
>>146661148
Chemistry
>>
>>146661148
Chemistry.
>>
>>146660751
I don't see that at all. He didn't put him through some hell like you're describing. If he was, he would have killed the family like Nero told him to, but he spared them.
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 183x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 183x184px
Y'all think Corteo is a weak faggot pussy, but his willingness to stick around even after hearing Angelo cucking him out of the "brother" position for Nero, getting the cash he needed and a clear way out of this mess shows that, at the very least, he is a damn good friend.
>>
>>146654661
Fuck yeah baby.

Fango is fucking retard.
>>
How will Corteo die?
>>
>>146662346
He won't

Don Corteo is the new hotness. Vanetti be prepared.
>>
Just finished The Godfather trilogy.

Where the fuck is Tom Hagen in part III ?
>>
>>146662346
Angelo will kill him, and still doing nothing wrong.
>>
>>146662635
He didn't want to be any part of that clusterfuck.
>>
>>146659113
Calling it, Oji-san wrote the letter to Avilio.
>>
>>146662846
Also, Barbero is his father in disguise.
>>
File: Fango.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fango.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>146662635
>Godfather 3
>>
There aren't that many possible characters that could be the 4th man. Corteo seems like the most likely choice because ultimately the strongest themes in the story are revenge and betrayal. It has to be a character that we've already seen.

We still don't know exactly what Angellos family did wrong, and why they gave Corteo money.
The way Orco reacted to Angellos confession is also peculiar. What did they do? It can't be just taking a bit of money.
>>
>>146658627

*AOTY
>>
File: 1471223841435.jpg (38KB, 418x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471223841435.jpg
38KB, 418x437px
Looks like Fango is Fangone now.
And, holy crap, what an episode.
>>
Vince killed the previous don.
The previous don was Corteo's father.
Corteo is the one who wants revenge on the vanetti family and is using Angelo to get it.
>>
The scene where Angellos tells Nero that he is his brother now is probably the strongest clue that Corteo is the mystery man, at least in my opinon. We know that Angello said this to get even closer to the Vanettis, establishing himself as a friend, just so he can kill Nero.
When Corteo hears it through the door, we get a flashback to that scene.

There's also that scene when Delphy gives the money back to Corteo in the cafe. The way Corteo acted was strange, he stared at the money for a long time and grabbed it hard. What exactly does money mean to Corteo?
>>
>>146663442
You mean a 10-year-old was the mastermind behind everything?
>>
>>146663725
>Corteo is the mystery man
I really don't see it. He looks like he genuinely dislikes the mafia and any involvement in it.
>>
4th guy is Tigre
>>
You will never own a Tommy gun.

;_;
>>
>>146664010
Exactly. And Angellos family belonged to the mafia, and Angello is becoming more and more Mafia-like by the minute.
We don't know since when he hates the mafia. Was it before or after the attack?

Why did Angellos family give him money? Why were those families friends in the first place?
>>
>>146664124
Angelo's mom gave him money to care for his sick mom, obviously.
>>
>>146664245
Yes, but why? Fom a first glance those two families couldn't be more different. Corteo was basically a street rat while Angello lived in a mansion. How did they become friends?

My theory is that Corteos father used to work for Angellos father, and died on the job. This spured his hate for the mafia, because it left him and his mother alone.
Angellos family gave him money out of guilt, but money won't bring back family. He leaked information to Vanetti (or simply made something up) as an act of revenge.
When Corteo holds the envelope of money, for me it looks like he has an expression of guilt on his face. It probably reminded him of something in his past, either a bribe he got from Vanetti, or the money he got from Angellos family.
>>
>>146664442
>He leaked information to Vanetti (or simply made something up) as an act of revenge.
You're saying he's responsible for the deaths of Angelo's family? When he was like 12 years old?
>>
>>146664744
Yes.
What does age have to do with it? If he was angry about the death of his father, then it's plausible.
It's also possible that he didn't anticipate that Vanetti would kill the entire family, which would explain why he was willing to help Angello in the first place. Or he didn't know the potence of the information he leaked.
Corteo screams at him that Angello dragged him into this, but this isn't true, is it? Corteo went along on his own accord, despite knowing where it would lead.
>>
>>146654661
If we're running on Fango logic, does this mean that it's not the Corteo Family?
>>
Corteo being the mastermind theory is as legit as Frate being Angelo's little brother.
>>
>>146664994
Why do you keep repeating the word "mastemind" when it's more likely that he is just responsible for the events that set this whole thing off?
Nobody is saying that Corteo planned this whole thing 20 years in advance.

Especially when the counter arguments to that theory are
>but he was just 10 years old!
and nothing else.
>>
>>146659931
He's really fucking good at his job.
>>
>>146658381
so who saved em, Corteo or Angelo?
>>
>>146665098
Teddy bear saved them.
>>
>>146659988
>the next Don
depends on how fast it spreads Fango is dead. the family will dissolve into Vanetti.

Vanetti will just strike before anyone can get Don again and pull the family together
>>
I'm happy that after the massive disappointment Joker Lame turned out to be, 91 Days isn't completely wasting the setting and is an actually good show.
>>
>>146665155
Hopefully it will stick the landing. But I agree, show gets better with each episode.
>>
>>146654767
Oh please, Corteo never would have made it into college without Angelo.
>>
>>146665098
And who did the hit? Nero or Fango? Both of them were planning to do something.
>>
File: pulissmen.png (549KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
pulissmen.png
549KB, 720x630px
>>
File: putin tea.jpg (213KB, 2248x1686px) Image search: [Google]
putin tea.jpg
213KB, 2248x1686px
What if Corteo is the fourth man?

>>146665155
My sentiments.
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 717x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 717x1131px
>>146663725
Anon, I think you're reading too much into it.
>>
>>146665522
Eh, we'll know in about 4 weeks, won't we. My money is on Corteo, no other character makes sense, especially when they all die like flies each episode.
>>
>>146665503
What if Frate was Angelo's dead brother?
>>
>>146665592
definitely not, wrong eye colour and frankly it wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>146665592
Then the whole dispute between brother thing is retarded since he's just an adopted child
>>
>>146658627
This and MP100 really made summer season bearable for me scratch that its a whole 2016 till now.
>>
Remember how episodes ago the crazy guy was able to scape an assassin with a gun while he was fucking a whore?
>>
>>146666389
and come out unscathed after bathing in fire.
>>
>>146666389
>>146666437
Yeah, and? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>146666453
Convenience. Not realism. Not consistence. Convenience.

Also known as shit writing.
>>
>>146666507
You're retarded, I'm not even going to bother.
>>
>>146666389
fango is just losing his touch now he becomes a fat Don
>>
>>146666549
Nice argument.
>>
>>146666507
Writing is supposed to have these elements at the end of the day. None was bothered by it because it didn't change anything in the story. It's not like he was hit by a meteorite and survived. Just simple, silly stuff to show how badass he is and call it a day.
>>
>>146666389
Yeah this is bullshit.

The guy wasn't even moving that fast to him and I was fully expecting him to dodge the attack.
>>
I want to get revenge for my family by killing an innocent man's family.

t. Angelo the dark knight
>>
>>146667011
The loli looked evil.
>>
Why didn't the jew accept the bribe money?
>>
Reminder that Corteo killed Fango who is actually Luce. Angelo will find out and get back at Corteo for it.
>>
Doesn't look that bad.

Can probably just walk it off.
>>
>>146655622
Even if Corteo was that kind of person, don't you think the mafia would fuck him up for just up and leaving? You don't just leave that kind of world and never look back. It'll keep rearing its head back into your life.
>>
>>146667125
honorabru police
>>
>>146656007
That was my greatest fear for this anime, but after seeing this episode, I don't think its going o happen. A friendship ending after this just doesn't fit where this series is heading at all.
>>
Holy fuck, that ending. Fucking destroyed.
>>
>>146666683
What is your argument supposed to be? That Fango is invincible because he dodged previous attacks? He clearly didn't see Corteo as a threat. It should've been obvious even to faggots like you when Fango chose not to kill him. He didn't think Corteo had the balls to attack him.
How can you call the writing bad when you don't even grasp what is happening? Fuck off.
>>
>>146667335
The same could be said about Angello. Despite them knowing that one of the kids is alive, no one apparently looked for him too hard.

If Corteo fucks off and never uses his recipe again, nobody would have bothered to chase him. You only kill people when they make trouble.
>>
>>146668679
>muh threat
Fango is the kind of guy that in this situation should have twisted Corteo's hand and make him look even more pathetic. He is a person that was more than capable of doing that until suddenly the writer wanted him to die. I know such things might be hard for a low-life like you to comprehend, but when you break consistence the believability of the story falls apart and anyone with half a brain can't immerse in it.
>>
>>146668829
So your argument is based on some fantasy reception of the character. Got it, you're mentally handicapped. Fango was shown to miscalculate multiple times in the series, yet you think of him as some perfect master killer. Him fucking up *again* is perfectly consistent.
>>
Show is so much better when there's no action. If the tone wasn't all over the fucking place it'd be a 10/10.
>>
>>146665583
>My money is on Corteo

Haha, RETARD
>>
This was the best episode of the series yet. So much characterization shown here. And this was intense as fuck. Feel bad for Corteo. Wouldn't mind if he got out alive but that's probably not happening.
>>
>>146666901
Loud music, preoccupation with the phone and complacency killed him.
>>
I wanted Angelo to go full edge and blow up loli and mama.
No Angelo YOU are the killer.
>>
>>146669480
We don't know who ordered the hit, it could've been Fango.
>>
>>146669480
I hope Angelo goes back and kills them anyway, I hope he tortures the parents to death and force the loli to watch.
>>
Corteo is going to become the series madman in Fango's place and cook something up that dwarfs Angelo's plans that ends with him murdalizing Nero and thus cucking Angelo out of his revenge.
But he won't stop there. In the dispute to follow, he won't kill Angelo and Angelo won't kill him. He's going to kill himself.
Screencap this
>>
>>146669572
After he's done with Nero and Vincent, he's gonna discover the Fourth "man" was actually Fio.

The last scene will be him entering Fio's house, much like how Vincent and Co entered his house in the past. Angelo will then kill Fio while her child (no one knows at all that she's pregnant) will be hiding somewhere and witnessing it happen, starting the cycle of revenge anew.
>>
The only other possible character I could see as the 4th man is Glasses-kun.
Aside from him and Corteo, there aren't any characters left that are relevant to the plot.
>>
Little kid leaving her teddies her in the shed saved their lives.

A real hero.
>>
>>146669746
It's Tigre, nobody would see it coming.
>>
>>146669798
Did they use a real kid to voice the loli? She just seemed different, like more authentic.
>>
>>146669736
But the twist is Fio's child is a daughter, will end up tracking down Angelo and getting close to him, only to end up with each of them slowly falling in love with each other, and this breaks the cycle and brings peace to both their families.

It's like pottery
>>
>>146669746
>>146669827
Wait, I forgot someone. The fat bloke, "Uncle".
But I think Uncle is the guy who wrote the letter, in order to kill his brother and to ursurp the family.
>>
>>146668829
Nah, he was already gonna rat Corteo out to the Vanettis for fun. Seems Fango-like to me.
>>
File: 1470427655607.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470427655607.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
why did Fungo have to die? it ain't fair
>>
>>146670088
>her name is Bianca
Truly pottery in the making
>>
>>146669798
It was Roosevelt's spirit possessing the teddy.
>>
>>146668829
I think you might have brain problems
>>
I wonder when we are going to see the scene in the opera from the OP.
>>
>>146670212
Corteo is Fungo now. Fungo's meme has been passed down.
>>
>>146670838
Corteo will also be fucking the fat chick now, making him the closest thing to a stereotypical black dude in the show.
>>
What did Avillio mean when he said
>I also have a little brother you can meet him soon
to Nero?
Is it a threat?
>>
>>146671254
How the fuck is that a threat? Nero doesn't know that his brother is dead.
>>
File: 1382513825534.gif (128KB, 473x235px) Image search: [Google]
1382513825534.gif
128KB, 473x235px
>>146656133
>tfw above average nose and dick, but still under the jew limit

I'm not actually sure if I'd want a bigger dick.
>>
>>146655667
Poor choice of words. But it's for the best Cortisone should've taken this free ticket out of there.
>>
>>146671585
If Nero ever ask, Angelo would just say that he was the one who chased him away.
>>
>>146669480
Same, I want this show to be about Angelo' descent into darkness. I hope the power of friendship doesn't interfere.
>>
>>146671873
Angelo uses the power of friendship for his own purpose.
>>
>>146671873
What if Angelo gets too reckless, and Corteo takes a bullet intended for him? If Corteo must die, this is how it should happen.
>>
>>146654661
This is everything Baccano! should have been
>>
>>146672885
Hell no
>>
>>146670088
The age gap tho
>>
>last thread hit bump limit
>another thread half way there
did we finally make it lads?
>>
>>146673911
Corteo going balls to the walls crazy on the crazy guy did it, anon.
>>
File: 1472808213546.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1472808213546.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>Luce was a guy
Fucking shit I thought he was a girl. What are the chances that he didn't die and is the 4th person
>>
This show is corny as hell but the drama and story is fucking fantastic.
Definitely a great surprise I was expecting it to go full retard like Gungrave.
>>
RIP in pieces Fungo
>>
>they killed best bro
Well fuck.
>>
>>146656065

I swear that restaurant changes names as often as chefs.
>>
File: I fucking love Pineapples.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
I fucking love Pineapples.webm
1MB, 800x450px
Y'know even if it is just flavor of the month you really can't deny that this show is superb in a lot of aspects. Mostly the directing, that whole last scene was poignant with insanity and panic. The repeating record and the SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK was just brutal as hell. Only complaint is that Corteo was one of my favorites since he seemed an all around nice guy who's been roped into some shit, but that's sort of the point of his character, isn't it.
>>
You guys are missing the obvious. The glasses guy is going to figure out Corteo was the traitor, and Nero will order Angelo to kill him.
>>
>>146677613
>Avillio will have to stare Corteo down with a gun pointed to his head and pull the trigger
Good God, next week is gonna be a hell of a ride.
>>
how did he get the recipe, I don't get it
>>
>>146677613
Avilio might kill Glasses-kun so no one will find out.
>>
I recently watched Sopranos, will this diappoint me? It's on my watchlist but I have yet to see an episode.
>>
>>146678012
It was Avilio's keikaku because in my opinion he could be the only one who knew the recipe. He realized that his bro is a traitor so he sold off the recipe so Fango could kill Corteo in his place and they would have a reason to pick a fight with him afterwards.
>>
>>146678378
Watching after the Sopranos might not be a good idea, but 91 Days is still a solid mafia show.
If I were you, I'd wait until it ends to watch it
>>
>>146678378
It's great when it's just trying to be a show about the mafia but there's a lot of moments where the show tries to appeal to the 'anime' crowd and everything just clashes terribly. If you can ignore all the silly bullshit then you'll really like it. Doesn't even remotely compare to the Sopranos though.
>>
What's gonna happen on the 92nd day?
>>
>>146671335
It's his way of saying "I'm gonna fucking murder you" to his face. It's more or less reminding the audience he really doesn't like Nero.
>>
>>146659931
He was 4chan personified.
>>
>>146661207
>>146661219

SCIENCE, BITCH!
>>
>>146662846
this actually makes the most sense if you think about it, guy could be bitter about his brother being leader of the vanetti's
>>
File: fango lasanga.jpg (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fango lasanga.jpg
398KB, 1280x720px
RIP based Fungo. At least you got one hell of a sendoff. You will be missed.
>>
>>146666389
Fango was always on his guard but he dropped his guard around Corteo because he underestimated him.
>>
>>146680555
Fango thought he was smart yet pathetic right up until the point that the bottle entered his neck.
>>
>>146666389
He just never thought Corteo was capable of attacking him. He was just fooling around, seeing if he could break Corteo enough so he accepted trying to set another trap to Nero.
>>
judging by the complete absence of shitposting I'm guessing this show is actually good
>>
>>146681979
It's the lack of waifus.
>>
>>146682045
Never thought of it that way
Is it heresy if I say we need more waifu-free shows?
>>
>>146682183
Then the waifu fanatics will call those shows shit because there's no cute girls.
>>
>>146681979
It's not amazing but its better than the rest of the garbage and that's really all it needs.
>>
>>146682296
>More shows has good writing and directing
>No cute girls
I can already feel people calling them pretentious
>>
Eh, the history for this show is abit off. Prohibition ending barely even registered on the Richter scale, the Great Depression would have had a much greater impact on the show then 'none at all'.
>>
>>146684106
it's already pretentious to judge shows' quallity by the amount of shitposting, which only indicates popularity
>>
>>146684235
Anime about FDR trying to implement the New Deal when?
>>
>>146684443
>anime version of a Hoover vill
>different anime girls for each alphabet agency
>the Bonus army riots; but with anime girls
FUND IT
>>
>>146684650
>An anime based around cute girls stabilising the American economy and doing cute things
I never knew how much I needed this
>>
OH SHIT they took out lasagna man

Also I swear this was a revenge story
>>
I may be reading too much into this but a pretty solid assumption can be made in comparing the deaths of Skusa and Fango.

>ckusa shows up with the recipe to Lawless Heaven, which as far as people know will become a bigger hit when prohibition ends
>Taunts Fango constantly about the price and Corteo
>Used to dealing with usual mobsters so he lets his guard down
>Gets a golf club through his head for his troubles

>Fango calls Corteo over to gloat over Lawless Heaven
>Cuts him loose in a rather traumatic way thinking the coward would just run
>Continue to taunt him all the way out, lets his guard down
>Never thought the kid would have it in him and get a bottle through the neck for his troubles.

It's like pottery
>>
>>146685828
*Scusa
>>
>>146684303
I legit feel like if a show's threads don't have much shitposting it's either
1. too smart or slow paced for your average anime fan
2. actually well directed/written so that you don't get frodos pointing out plot holes
>>
why was the policeman's family not in the car? did angelo/corteo warn them at the last second.
>>
>>146688524
I'd like to think so but they probably went into the shed to find the teddy bear and were just lucky
>>
Corteo did nothing wrong.
>>
>>146685193
We know what everyone is thinking in this show except for MC.
>>
>>146667166

Did he actually go blind by that hit in the head or was it just his consciousness slipping away due blood loss?
>>
>>146667166
Pff, what a pussy.

Tigre would have walked that off in a hot second.
>>
If you go back and rewatch the first ep, I think there are a couple of big signs pointing to Corteo being the 4th person.

>is poor and wanting for money, getting handouts from Avilio's family.

>The Vanetti's moving in literal seconds after Corteo leaves

>Corteo being reluctant to 'snuff' out the candle, explaining how you could do it but afraid to do it himself.

Not to mention later on he does a 180, going from trying to convince Avilio to leave the mafia alone to telling him to hurry up and finish off Nero once Avilio finds out there was a 4th person.
>>
>>146690176
wasn't corteo too short to be the 4th?
>>
>>146654767
Corteo's character has never made sense. He's deathly opposed to getting involved with the mob or anything dangerous. Yet he made his living brewing alcohol during prohibition. And is apparently so good at it anyone who drinks it thinks it's the best shit ever.
>>
>>146654661
ABSOLUTE MAD MAN!
>>
>>146690986
while we're at it
>whiskey existed before prohibition
>there surely were better or worse brands
>this nig is the only one who makes stuff better than piss

where did all the people who worked in pre-prohibition breweries go?
>>
>>146690941
I don't think there was ever a 4th person actually shown in the episode, and we haven't had any details other than 'there was a 4th person involved'. I think he acted as a lookout or something similar.
>>
>>146691166
huh, makes sense. it couldn't have been more than 2 hours after he left from angelo's place
>>
>>146691166
Fourth person was shown just barely. You can see them tip their fedora when Angelo runs out of the house.
>>
>>146690176
why would corteo send the letter then?
>>
File: 4th.png (564KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4th.png
564KB, 1280x720px
>>146691166
There was.
>>
>>146691222
It was IMMEDIATELY after. Corteo sees Avilio's dad while he's leaving, and they wave to each other. Then there's an overhead shot where they both go off screen, and a few seconds later the Vanetti's pull out from a hiding spot in the woods to follow Avilio's dad.
>>
>>146691338

I can't really see anything other than Angelo running away and Nero training the gun on him, but I'm willing to admit you might be right. I'm going to rewatch the episode again soon anyway.
>>
Isn't the 4th person the glasses blondie? I thought we saw him and Corteo make eye contact in the first episode when Corteo left the house.

Wait what if blondie glasses knows who Corteo is because he saw him when he was a kid and that's what that whole eye contact scene was about in this episode?

What if blondie glasses is actually a traitor?
>>
>>146691504
nope im an idiot it was just the mc's dad who looks a lot like blondie glasses
>>
>>146691338
Nvm rewatched and you're right. I think that disproves Corteo as 4th then :/ you can't tell height from that shot though, >>146690941

And >>146691504
that was Avilio's dad he made eye contact with. I literally just noticed how similar their character design is.
>>
File: fuckingshenanigans.png (3MB, 1280x3553px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingshenanigans.png
3MB, 1280x3553px
>>146691810
Wait what if MC's brother survived and is actually Blondie Glasses?

They both have blonde hair and blue eyes and they look to be around the same age as MC. He even has the same glasses as MC's dad and his hair is the same too it's just on the opposite side of his face.
>>
>>146691810
That's why I don't believe the Corteo as 4th theory. I actually noticed that guy since I first watched the first episode but I thought he was just the driver or some irrelevant guy or something and quickly forgot about him until a 4th person was mentioned by Nero.
>>
>>146692129
ffffffffff-
>>
>>146692129
That fucking smile in the middle picture
>>
>>146692229
There's some solid evidence to it being Vanno in that shot though. Vincente tells Nero he and Vanno will both go look upstairs, and then Vanno nearly finds Angelo and leaves the room. Angelo then manages to make it back down to his family, which makes me think at least one of them moved back downstairs. The next thing you hear is a loud bang like a door closing, which gets Angelo moving. The sound could have been Vanno or Vincente going outside to search the family's car.

I'm not trying to shoot you down or anything, I'm just hyper analyzing this scene
>>
>>146692129
How hard is this guy going to kill Corteo?
>>
>>146692466
I doubt he'll do anything about it. If he knew Corteo was betraying the Vannos, he's probably just happy as shit that Corteo offed Fango.

Unless, of course, he's the mastermind of everything and wants to come out on top.
>>
>>146690986
He never wanted to get involved with the mafia, just sell his brew it at home scale.

Angelo literally pulled him by taking him to sell his stuff as part of his big plan, without even askin Corteo if he agreed.
>>
>>146654661

Didn't see that coming honestly. Nice episode overall.

AotS for me so far.
>>
If Corteo wasn't such a panicky paranoid mess he could easily spin it so his betrayal was just to get Fango's guard down and kill him.
>>
>>146692732
If they intend to show that there's still an inkling of humanity and compassion in Angelo, maybe he'll be the one who spins something to Nero to get Corteo off the hook, using Fango's death.
>>
>>146691336
>why would corteo send the letter then?

This.

Corteo being the 4th is the MOST retarded idea I've heard.

It's something only an actual retard would think could work.
>>
>>146693077
My money's on the uncle. He's the one who has the absolute most to gain if Vanno, Nero, and Vincent were killed or at least thoroughly impaired.
>>
>>146693077
>>146691336
There's no proof that the 4th sent the letter, though. I mean, we know that there was a don before the Vanettis took over (Vincente had just killed him prior to the start of the show), so it could've been anyone in the family who knew what happened and decided to get rid of the Vanettis.
>>
>>146693305
By that I mean possibly someone who was loyal to the former don and didn't like how the Vanettis took over.
>>
>>146655518
He doesn't know, that's why.
>>
>>146658337
I do, it's a bretty gud gub
>>
>>146656972
He was a kid at the time.
>>
>>146692129
Appearances aren't everything, Angelo doesn't look anything like his dad after all. Interesting theory though, I like it
>>
What if Nero is the one who sent the letter? And he just mentions a 4th person to keep Angelo from killing him.
>>
>>146693809
angelo looks a bit like his father, there's some similarity at least
>>
>>146692675
I'm torn between this and Mob Psycho 100 for my AotS.
>>
>>146693847
That's stupid as fuck.
Nero broke down during Vanno's funeral in pure grief. I doubt he sent the letter to get his family destroyed and his best friend murdered and himself eventually just because he wanted repentance for the murder of Angelo's family.
>>
Post your fucking face when this happened last episode.
>>
>>146692129
They don't really look alike and besides, Barbero seems old as fuck. Certainly older than Angelo.
>>
>>146693847
What? No. That's dumb. Why would he do that? And how would he know where to find Angelo?
>>
File: 1458239599750.png (266KB, 373x358px) Image search: [Google]
1458239599750.png
266KB, 373x358px
>>146694220
I really hope he shoots the living fuck out of Nero.
>>
I'm not gay, but I want to suck Nero's cock. Does that make me gay? y/n
>>
I swear to god these threads have the most retarded theories ever.
>>
>>146694220
Angelo needs to stop dropping hints.
Nero isn't exactly smart, but the shit is adding up.

>>146656065
It'd be fucking hilarious if they actually present the restaurant to him as a gift for getting rid of Fango.
>>
>>146694316
Tiny bombs, anon. Tiny bombs
>>
File: 1459953428898.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459953428898.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>146694316
>implying fio isn't the 4th and the mastermind
>implying vincent isn't her child from the future
>>
>>146694316
Any time there are unexplained mysteries in a show or any room for speculation, this is expected
>>
Is there any reason why glasses guy can't be the 4th man? If you put me on the spot I guess I would have to name him as my candidate.
>>
>>146694363
Angelo can't help himself. Ever since he committed revenge against Vanno where he saw the realization in his victim's face right before he keeled over, he has a romantic appetite for poignant revenge.
>>
>>146693137

I'm not sure. I don't think it's impossible but for example in this episode he seems to dislike the fact that Angelo's getting so deep in the family's trust.
>>
>>146694288
Honestly, I have mixed feelings about that.

On one hand, it's fucked up that Nero was involved in killing Angelo/Avilio's family.

But fuck, he seriously does feel remorseful about it and actually sees Angelo/Avilio as a brother.

This anime is seriously gonna have a very depressing ending.
>>
>>146655740
I'm pretty sure both are based on Eliot Ness
>rganized crime fighter Eliot Ness was born on April 19, 1903, in Chicago, Illinois. Ness stands as the man most often recognized for destroying the multimillion-dollar breweries operated by Al Capone. Also responsible, in part, for Capone's arrest and conviction of tax evasion, Ness was instrumental in ceasing the power Capone had over the city of Chicago.
>>
So best opening of the season?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gShTEBmG4NY
>>
>>146696156
>Nero feels remorseful
What? I don't think it's ever being implied. IIRC Nero told Angelo that after his failure of letting the kid get away he started taking everything more seriously. He never said he felt bad about the Lagusas' murder. Nero doesn't seem to have any qualms about killing innocent people either, seeing as he was so ready to off the mother and the little girl just to scare away an annoying policeman.
>>
>>146696419
I don't think the full song is out yet.
>>
>>146693137
>>146693305

Angelo sent himself the letter

It will be the ultimate twist.
>>
>>146696609
Didn't he remark that it was nasty business for his first job? Vanno also seemed hesitant to say anything about it.
>>
>>146696843
Nero's a gangster. A likable gangster, but still. He's probably killed tons of people by now, I doubt he cares.
>>
>>146697079
It actually is somewhat of a deal once innocents are involved. When mafia guys are killing other mafia guys, they usually rationalize that they're bad guys offing other bad guys for the sake of the family. But there are thugs who will hesitate once totally uninvolved civilians are brought up as targets.

But what's happened to Nero lately probably diminished that kind of sympathy in him, as long as it's for the stability of the family.
>>
File: putin tea break.jpg (471KB, 2094x3000px) Image search: [Google]
putin tea break.jpg
471KB, 2094x3000px
What would it take for you for Angelo to go from did nothing wrong to did something wrong?
>>
>>146694459
Never speak of that again

>>146694316
Welcome to the fun. The beauty of anime-only stuff

>>146696419
Tie up between this or Mob 100 for me, but really 91 days is shaping up to be in the top from this season
>>
>>146697847
I think Angelo's pretty messed up as is, but I enjoy that actually.
>>
>>146697847
Kill Tigre. That guy got beaten up so many times and shot, he needs a vacation.
>>
>>146697847
NTRing Corteo with Nero is pretty mean.
>>
File: 1457856250746.png (373KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457856250746.png
373KB, 792x720px
>>146696419
I dont know about the best, but that fucking OP song.
>>
>>146697847
Angelo crossed that line for me when he tried to kill a family for the mafia he was supposed to hate.
>>
>>146697847
Angelo's been a demon since they killed his family.

Hell he probably intends to kill everyone he knows. Guy just has fucking lost it.

>>146699408
I took that as him trying to send a warning. If Angelo actually killed his family, what reason does he have to stop the investigation? What the hell else can they do to him? I thought they intended to blow the car, not the family, just to show him how close he came to indirectly killing them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>146664010
>Well HE dragged ME into this
>>
>>146684235
The crash hasn't happened yet, some anon noticed that the magazine Frate hid the gun under was Time magazine from mid 1929.
>>
>>146698712
>NTRing Corteo
He didn't though. If anything it was first Corteo who NTRed Angelo who then NTRed Nero when they made that person their brother respectively.
>>
>>146664010
Let's look at it this way;
>He killed Fango to cover his tracks
>He tried to Nero (to cover up his track?)
>>
Did anyone else see the thumbnail for this thread's OP before watching the episode and think Corteo was clutching a bullet wound to the chest?
>>
>>146700902
For a show like this I just don't open /a/ at all until I watch the episode on its air day
>>
Man, I kinda wanted to see more of Fio. I wanted to see her lose her shit when Vanno died cause it seemed like they had some connection whether it was bro-sis like or romantic I'm not sure but there was something there. I also kinda wanted to see Angelo kill her to hurt Nero even more, maybe it'll still happen and it'll hurt more now that we know she's preggo. I want muh edgegelo.
>>
>>146700634
Dude, killing Fango was obviously a crime of passion. Not to mention he was stinking drunk at the time. Corteo is WAY too emotional to plan shit.
>>
>>146700902
Even though I had seen it and from a glance thought he was holding a gun and had shot someone, my expectations were still pleasantly subverted.
>>
>Last episode
>Just as Angelo kills the fourth man
>The fourth man talks about the fifth man

How mad?

>>146689111
Probably, I've heard of people temporarily being blinded by concussions.
>>
Plot twist: Nero goes to jail and Angelo is cockblocked
>>
Whoever the fourth guy is I just hope it's not some bullshit new character.
>>
Angelo is a bad guy. This show is about bad guys trying to kill others bad guys. Angelo might be the worst since he's a pure snake dragging everyone and everything in his madness. Honestly he's as crazy and twisted as Fango.
>>
>>146701994
>the fifth man

K-Kuroko?
>>
File: 1441138497477.jpg (77KB, 475x433px) Image search: [Google]
1441138497477.jpg
77KB, 475x433px
>>146705410
Reminder that Angelo is a gud boi who dindu nothing.
>>
After watching Gundam IBO, revealing you're going to fuck the guy's sister before killing him is a whole new level of evil.

Angelo revealing he's getting with Fio before whacking Nero would be some sweet revenge.
>>
>>146669545
Fango was clearly using the investigator to get rid of as many Vanetti assets as possible. He wouldn't want to kill him just yet
>>
What did Uncle want to tell Nero so badly?
>>
>>146705592
Kurokono Tasuke?
>>
File: 1422001271110.jpg (150KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1422001271110.jpg
150KB, 500x464px
>>146694220
STONE
FUCKING
COLD
>>
>>146706193
Fio is pretty
Fio is nice
Fio did nothing wrong
I want to hug Fio
>>
>slower tempo ED
Nice.

Angelo is going to save Corteo from any suspicion by claiming that they were both working on a plan to kill Fango, isn't he? He'll be a hero if he does. He already came up with the plan that killed Orco, now he could take credit for killing Vanetti's last enemy in Lawless. Corteo would also be under control because Angelo could expose him as the traitor. With how he's been acting recently I'm sure Corteo would be afraid of it.
>>
>>146708177
You will never go down on Fio, ever.
>>
>>146709993
Corteo has fucking lost it and Angelo is his next target
>>
>used to very little blood in the show
>suddenly horrible death scene
>>
>>146710494
Contrast is key
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.