[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she deserve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 8.jpg (71KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
71KB, 860x484px
>>
>>146649858
why did the brown girl have to die?
>>
>>146649921

The brown girl didnt even get a good gangbang scene

And they kind skipped the Triad lady too

Fuck that entire OVA series kind sucked
>>
>>146649921
Because she was a evil in the source material. Why would you waifu a prostitute anyway?
>>
>>146649858
I'm still salty about episode 4.
>>
>>146652843
With episode 5 confirmed maybe there'should a chance he will save her? Then again, it doesn't look like he can fix what she has become?
>>
Episode 1 was the only good episode in this series. What a waste of potential.
>>
I forgot, what happened to the redhead? She was the cutest.
>>
>>146654274
Mind control bullshit.
>>
>>146652843
>>146653500
This would have caused a shots torment as big as bleach's if the series had been out longer. I have to give them props for the amount of balls they had to stay true to the manga and not remove this entire arc. I mean, they had rikuro chained up in a cell and torture him Tokyo ghoul style for 2 months, while Annerose waso raped in the other offscreen. I get that the whole realism of the treatment of women by criminals but this is just... fuck...

Let's just hope he kills them in the most gruesome way possible
>>
>>146654274
She was a clone of the original girl who died a long time ago. The one we knew since episode 1 was just a sleeper agent with edited memories.
>>
>>146653500
When was episode 5 confirmed?
>>
>>146654210
this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.