[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Akatsuki-vs-Phantom-Troupe.png (86KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Akatsuki-vs-Phantom-Troupe.png
86KB, 600x300px
Well /a/?
>>
Espada
>>
>>146638718
You need to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>146638718
The clones of Pain would kill all the troupe.

One of them was capable of flattening an entire village.
>>
>>146638875
I'm 21, jokes on you.
>>
>>146638813
>>146638875
What is it with /a/'s infinite hatred for battles between characters from different works of fiction? It works fine on every other website, but constructive discussion is impossible on here for some reason.
>>
>>146639028
Go back to those other websites.

Fuck off.
>>
>>146639497
At least say why it's bad before the thread dies.
>>
>>146638718
It would be close, but I'm willing to say the Troupe. That's because of what we have seen so far, and with Bonolenov, Feitan, and Chrollo, they could make a big amount of destruction. We still don't know the limits of other powers like Phinks, or Machi. And there are still charectars that could be added. And we also havent seen the power of Nobunaga.
>>
>>146638718
Itachi solos
>>
>>146639631
Not him but usually it's bad because characters rely on in-universe mechanics or systems that have no direct translation to other universes.

For example, Aura in the HxH universe is used up quite easily by enhancing your body, gyo, etc.

But in the Naruto universe the amount of chakra used to walk on water, run on walls, etc is virtually on-existant.

Other interactions include genjutsus, because there's virtually no way the hunter x hunter team can win even vs just itachi because he can just insta kill them all vasically.

Also think of pains Almight push, it destroyed a huge area, the strongest nen we've seen so far, the Chairman (human at least) could even touch that level of power.

The scales in the naruto universe are so far out of the hunter x hunter realm that it's a useless fight.
>>
>>146640182
I don't know what your problem is. You just came to the justifiable and probably correct conclusion that the Akatsuki would win because the Narutoverse has generally stronger characters and gave a few examples.

That's EXACTLY the answer OP wanted, so why not just post it instead of bitching at him?
>>
>>146638718
Get this NarutoForums-tier shit out of /a/.
>>
>>146638718
Pain alone is stronger than all of 'em together. Nardo characters are fucking broken even if they dont pull a oh my rubber nen
>>
>>146638718
Fuck off back to Facebook or Narutoforums or wherever you came from.
>>
File: 06kaJQJ.jpg (268KB, 1200x876px) Image search: [Google]
06kaJQJ.jpg
268KB, 1200x876px
>>146638718
Deidara alone is stronger than every hunterxhunter character, together.
>>
>>146638718
> It works fine on every other website
Go back, then.
>>
>>146641339
>>146641555
>>146641692

Thanks for the you's! XD how com u all so mad hahhahahaha lololol
>>
>>146641108
I'm pretty fucking sure that was another guy
>>
>>146638718
Who is a bigger Stu? Itachi or Chrollo?
>>
>>146642255
Both are shit
>>
>>146639028
Because it's cancer and thus attracts cancer like (You).
>>
>>146638718
>HunterxHunter
>Where the strongest character by a huge margin gets killed by a nuke

Eh, ok.
>>
>>146642757
>t. Hisocuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.