[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is the final Genshiken chapter? Also, Madarame does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hatogay2.jpg (188KB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
hatogay2.jpg
188KB, 800x1123px
When is the final Genshiken chapter?

Also, Madarame does not deserve Hato
>>
>>146625327
Indeed, he is too good for her(him).
>>
>>146625406

You got the orders reversed. Hato is too pure for Madarame.
>>
Sue was so bad.
>>
Madarame is fucking shit and deserves to die alone.
>>
>>146626610

I recently read it for the first time and for me she didn't really have any presence in the manga and her winning just feels odd. I don't dislike her, it just feels like she wasn't even in the race.
>>
File: RARARAME.jpg (496KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
RARARAME.jpg
496KB, 1280x1440px
>>146626610
Gay.
>>
>>146627080
Sue is the only one that makes any sense.

He had no chance with Saki. Angela is only in Japan twice a year preventing any serious relationship from forming. Keiko is too much of a normalfag not to mention a slut. Hato is a boy. Traps are nice and all but Madarame isn't gay.
>>
is the anime adaption of this good? i don't want to taint my memories of the manga by watching a bad adaption
>>
>>146627863
No. It's horrible.
>>
FUCK YOU NIDAIME.
In the end it was just a fujoshi pandering series. With an idealistic fujoshi circle to gay member of the harem war.
It had very few good moments and we should have gotten spotted flower with other members than just saki and madarame over this person of shit.
>>
By the way, Nidaime has finally ended at chapter 127, raws were released some days ago.
I thought that the series would have a few more chapters, but it ended in the most shittiest way possible. Madarame doesn't even show up in the final chapter. Author probably figured he had fucked everything and decided to end it.

This manga was a fucking mess. Hato was a nice character up until the whole series revolved around him. It's like the artist had a sudden interest in transgender sexuality, and decided to put a spin on it.

I never hoped that Mada would end with Hato, but holy fuck, it made me mad how much the author teased their relationship and made over 100 chapters around it just to backpedal in the last instant. Madarame was a huge fucking beta, and the club girls had to push him into Sue.

The biggest irony is that Mada just denied Hato because traps are a fetish, but still chose Sue cause she's moe, which is another retarded fetish.
>>
>>146629014
>Madarame doesn't even show up in the final chapter
His arc is over. Wait for the tank for the real epilogue.
>>
>>146627881
>>146627863
Hwa?
The 1st season is pretty good. It goes downhill from there but still.
>>
>>146629014
He fucked up when he decided that Madarame was going to be the MC. I mean, I like the guy and all, but he's not MC material.
>>
>>146629014
>Mada just denied Hato because traps are a fetish, but still chose Sue cause she's moe, which is another retarded fetish.

You are forgetting one important fact. Hato had a beenis and Sue has a pusseeh. Traps might be attractive because of the taboo element, but in the end a straight man will realize that when those taboo feelings calm down, it's just you fucking another man.
>>
He should've went with the slut it would make Genshiken way more interesting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.