[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when is niggastream gonna fuck over the guys translating Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: black-clover-5874655.jpg (255KB, 728x1065px) Image search: [Google]
black-clover-5874655.jpg
255KB, 728x1065px
when is niggastream gonna fuck over the guys translating Black Clover and maybe Red Sprite
since it's been confirmed this is getting an anime like what niggastream did with fallen angel scans
>>
>>146612766
I'm sure it'll happen eventually, they said they were interested in picking up the series after Bleach ends. Though it seems they're focusing on the Promised Neverland instead for now.
>>
"We want to pick up some Jump titles, we're interested in Gintama, Black Clover and World Trigger (in that order)."
>>
What the fuck is mangastream anyway and why are they stealing everyone's project? Fuck them for taking Shokugeki away from Casanova.
>>
>>146613546
Little to late for gintama. Its about to end.
>>
>>146614357
Didn't stop them from doing the last chapter of Nisekoi for quick cashgrab lol
>>
>Scanlator drama
kek
>>
>>146612766
>since it's been confirmed this is getting an anime

So just wait until the anime ends and alot more westernfags start demanding BBClover
>>
File: Kabbalah.png (192KB, 421x613px) Image search: [Google]
Kabbalah.png
192KB, 421x613px
>>146612766
Something just occured to me.
The leader of the Golden Dawn used "Yggdrasil", which is the name of the World Tree in Norse mythology.
The Midnight Sun's plan involves the Kabbalah, the Tree of Life of jewish mysticism (which anime fans will recognize from Neon Genesis Evangelion).
Coincidence?
>>
>>146612766
Fuck Black Clover. Those fuckers should be translating World Trigger instead.
>>
>>146615002
If you look at it from a purely pragmatic perspective, Black Clover is a lot easier to translate, and it will gain a lot of popularity thanks to the anime.
>>
>>146615154

more importantly, it allow them to exercise their famed trash talking liberally and still stay true to original Japanese contexts.
>>
>>146612766
After the anime starts.
>>
>>146615246
True. Can you imagine WT characters dropping F-bombs and "kinging like Kong" in the middle of Rank wars?
On the other hand, it would fit the Black Bulls perfectly.
>>
>>146614890

I'm pretty sure Tataba named Asta/Aster after Astaroth, which is a Duke of Hell.

But Juno is just...the greek queen of the gods that represented marriage. Guess he could be just picking names out of a hat.
>>
>>146615585
He's clearly mixing different Western mytholgies, and yeah most names are probably a bit random. But I don't think that the fact that William and the Midnight Sun both have a connection to mythical trees is a coincidence.
>>
>>146612766
>fuck over the guys translating Black Clover
How exactly is it fucking them over?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.