[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this Nazi shit? Can't Anno make up his original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: not02-01.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
not02-01.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
What is this Nazi shit? Can't Anno make up his original villains?

>tfw you realize that the villains in Nadia are literally Aryan Nazis (The Thule Society and other occult sects which influenced Nazism literally thought that Aryans are the descendants of Atlenteans and hence superior) and the villains in NGE are literally cabbalistic Jews (hence the Jewish symbolism like the tree of life and SEELEs control of UN)

Next time come up with something different than the most common stereotypes of pure evil.
>>
Man Secret of Blue Water kicked so much ass.
>>
its the occultist nazi meme
>>
>>146608665
>you realize that the villains
Both series spell it out, in NGE's case, they even control the UN.
>>
>>146608665
>Makes the Jews the villain in NGE
>Makes Nazis/KKKers the villain in Nadia

So is Anno an antisemite or not?

Though technically all credit for Nadia should go to Miyazaki since it was his idea and series first that he just passed on to Anno.
>>
>>146608665
>>146609644
>>146610731
What the fuck are you even talking about? Anno was just the director. The show was concepted and character designs were done in pre-production before Anno was even chosen to direct, and he has zero screenplay credits on the show.

Contrary to popular belief on /a/, NGE was the only property for which Anno was put in charge of the story. Saying that he's responsible for this choice gives him far too much credit.
>>
>>146609644

Plus the head of SEELE is German. It is safe to say that he is also a Jew.

When you have German Jews you are almost guaranteed to have diabolical geniuses like the Rothschilds or Albert Einstein who will naturally gravitate towards the highest echolons of society.

Plus the whole messianic idea of human instrumentality sounds like a pretty Jewish idea to me. The removing of perceived barriers and making everything one etc...
>>
>>146610731

Well he uses their most sacred symbols and theology for a sect which wants to effectively destroy humanity, so they can become gods. Judge for yourself.

I'm not saying he was the first one to do it, though. FF7 also had a lot of kabbalistic nonsense. FF7 and NGE popularized that shit, because >so deep and mysterious.

Well it doesn't even surprise me, since Kabbala is the unofficial religion of the West. I really wish the Jews would have kept this stuff secret like they did centuries ago. Now every edgy teen thinks he's smart because he looked up what Sephiroth means.
>>
>>146609138
Island arc and Nadia's untreated manic-depressive disorder aside.
>>
>>146608665
>Anno wrote this
>Muh deep intellect require deep plot
this is a kid show with simplistic character design. The controversial background is nothing subtle nor seeking to achieve complete originality.
>>
>>146611467
How long till Israel gets wind of this and reports back to the ADL to place a worldwide ban on both NGE and FF7 cause of "muh antisemitism!!!!"
>>
>>146610831
I know that. Why do you think I said that most everything about Nadia and it's ideas should be credited to Miyazaki, not Anno.
>>
>>146611679

>kid show

There is no difference between an adult or a kids show in Japan. This concept is a Western one and pretty stupid.

Kids show often contain pretty dark themes and are arguably even more terrifying than adult shows when you view it as an adult and understand the references and implications.
>>
>>146612020
>No difference between a kid's or adult anime in Japan
>Not knowing about mainstream kids anime aired during the daytime slots vs "late-night otaku anime"
>Being this new

They still have a concept of kids and adults anon, it's just that due to not having any Ambrahamic monotheistic religious influence they have a much broader scope of what's appropriate to show to kids.
>>
>>146612653

All Japanese are children. They're a pretty young nation spiritually.
>>
>>146613474
Considering they don't get so hung-up and pearl-clutching at even the slightest hint of nudity, sex jokes and homo-ness like the West does, I'd say it's actually the opposite. They're a nation that has reached spiritual enlightenment, not bogged down by the sandnigger's invention of moral absolutism and thus they're like wise, old people spiritually; while the West's Judeo-Christian/Muslim society is more like that of a young child's spirituality who takes everything literally and sees things only as good or evil.
>>
>>146610731
>So is Anno an antisemite
http://forward.com/opinion/national/342905/decoding-an-anti-semitic-meme-donald-trump-supporters-took-from-anime/
According to this article anno made anime fans into antisemites and trump Supporters
>>
>>146614101
This author is crazier than every person he mentions in his article, holy shit.
>>
>>146608665
Same reason /co/ has the same characters with different authors. They don't love what they do and are trying to make a quick buck.
>>
>>146614060

Wise compared to whom? Old people are rarely wise. There are wise old people. Just like there are wise children.

I think you get more nihilistic with increasing age. And the suicide rate proves it. You depart from your dreams, you drink, you live from paycheck to paycheck, you don't care.

What I meant with children is that they (J(have a sense of wonder and curiosity and they love cute things etc... their affinity for technology is almost childlike. Just look how they travel around the world and are fascinated by everything.

Also children rarely think in categories of good and evil. You're wrong again. They think in categories of fun. They need an adult to tell
them that setting a mouse on fire is evil, even though it might be fun.

Actually it's you who thinks in categories of good and evil. You think old spiritually = good and young spiritually = evil. Look at India. They are spiritually old. And they are beyond fucked up. After you reach a certain spiritual level you stop caring about the material world altogether.
>>
The villains were the best part of the show though.
>>
>>146614726
I was more trying to compare Judeo-Christian values with moral relativism Eastern enlightment; where one is you and in evolved yet the other is wise, basically using old vs young as a metaphor.

Thanks for proving me right on the West's tendency to take everything literally though. I was trying to talk in metaphors, you took that to mean I was LITERALLY comparing the youth and old's outlook on life.
>>
>>146614834

Well, we're a guilt culture and they're a shame culture. Just look at the rape of nanking. This is what happens when you have no guilt.

Altough the West stopped being Christian a loooong time ago. If it even ever was that. What you call Christianity is just the bastardized, corrupted carcass of a good idea. Just like communism.
>>
>>146610831
Giving Anno far too much credit is what /a/ does best though
>>
>>146614923
The fact that we're the only country in the world to bomb abortion clinics should tell you how much good religious guilt does.

This might be the era of the Marxist SJW but don't kid yourself: It was only a few years back when being gay could get you lynched in most parts of this country.
>>
>>146610831
Are you saying Godzilla isn't Anno's original idea? He was just accredited for making the film
>>
>>146614979

Is his depression even real or is it clever PR because he knows that a lot of anime fans are depressed or mentally ill?

>look at me, I'm suicidal and have mental breakdown, please buy my shit

Would such a depressed person be so cash-grabby as he?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.