[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished this . it was meh tier , what does /a/ think about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hataraku.jpg (50KB, 225x319px) Image search: [Google]
hataraku.jpg
50KB, 225x319px
just finished this . it was meh tier , what does /a/ think about it?
>>
it was enjoyable,also emilia best girl
>>
File: Scan-140517-0007.jpg (298KB, 845x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Scan-140517-0007.jpg
298KB, 845x1600px
>>146591614
Read the novel
>>
>>146591614
it was meh tier

>>146592367
no that would be the kimono girl
>>
Dropped at episode 4. I probably had unfair expectations for it, but once it was clear it was nothing new or funny I saw no reason to continue. Maybe it reaches that "it's just fun" tier for some people, but that's about as high as it can hope in terms of appeal.
>>
>>146592973
can't blame you no one of the girls was perfect they all were meh tier
>>
It's one of my favorite shows of all time. Top 5.
>>
It was good, then you read the novels and it all falls apart
>>
Meh tier series ruined by the fact it follows the same trope of 'Tsundere girl hates the MC, so therefore she's going to be the winner and not the person who liked him a lot sooner.'
It's almost become a game of chicken to see what will give first, the general public who has to stomach that garbage, or the writers who are going to keep making the girls worse each time.
>>
File: Hataraku_Maou_02.jpg (482KB, 1000x1486px) Image search: [Google]
Hataraku_Maou_02.jpg
482KB, 1000x1486px
>>146591614
Emilia's constant rage was highly pleasing. Self-inserters can't appreciate a good knee to the face.
>>
>>146593343
Read the novels, anime only opinions are more insufferable than 'Tsundere girls'. Anime did it right, you literally know no reason why Emi becomes a worthy contender.
>>
>>146594533
lemme spot you a shill by reminding folks that the next volume came out in english on tuesday
>>
>>146593278
Why?

Care to spoiler it for me?
>>
>>146591614
The show was
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

since I know the struggles of being a wagecuck.
>>
>>146594759
It splits into a romcom with the demon lord stuff sometimes getting brought up

Both aren't particularly interesting. Also they introduce some baby whose sole purpose is to be raised by emi and maou for shipping purposes.

I dropped it at volume 6, maybe it gets more interesting.
>>
>>146594946
Thank you, i guess i give it a try
>>
File: chiho.jpg (86KB, 251x285px) Image search: [Google]
chiho.jpg
86KB, 251x285px
>>146591614
filler show, had some chuckles but nothing exceptional
>>
>>146591614
I remember we spent fucking weeks halrinv lire htij after Nips cracked the cypher.

The fish-out-of-water parts were easily the best.
>>
>>146592645
Should I? Try convincing me to
>>
>>146596979
Do whatever the fuck you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.