[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Detective Conan / Case Closed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: oh boy.png (414KB, 850x1220px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.png
414KB, 850x1220px
Here we fucking go, I'm guessing this is how they'll kick off the new arc vs the BO
>>
>>146571352

Got it covered already bro.
>>
>>146571408
>Something important is happening
>In Detective Conan

Pinch me I'm dreaming.
>>
>>146571408
Why did Aoyama forget how to draw kids?
>>
File: img000016[1].png (475KB, 850x1230px) Image search: [Google]
img000016[1].png
475KB, 850x1230px
Did they ever follow this up?
>>
New to Conan here, started by reading the manga and got to case 108.
Anyone here has the file of the updated Conan watching/reading guide?
Figured watching the anime once in a while would be nice.
>>
>>146571408

I dont get it? Is she Rum?
>>
Elena Miyano and James Black are both from England. Maybe relevant.
>>
>>146571863
Not yet, the chick was probably introduced for next years' movie anyway. Considering they said that it would be a ''Heiji/Kazuha romantic comedy'' or something like that
>>
>>146571928
No. Her Mom used to be Rum though.
>>
>>146571686
>>Something important is happening
>>In Detective Conan
This. I'm not falling for that.
Unlike how I did in the last 1000 times. Damn it.
>>
>>146571926
I've never seen the guide you're talking about, but I've read and watched most of the series, and it's pretty erratic which one gets things better. I'd say most of the time, the manga is the way to go. But there are some anime episodes that just hit it out of the park, where the voice actors put their heart and soul into the performance.

The detective conan wiki at least has a page that tells you what episodes are story relevant:

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/anime
>>
>>146571996
Dammit, is that really the way they're going? There's a severe lack of enemies in this show. Everyone is either a traitor or a spy. There's no one in the BO with the same intelligence as Conan and Akai, except maybe the boss.
>>
>>146572130
There was an uguu.se version last thread but of course, it deletes itself after one day.
Unfortunately, I was on my phone and too stupid to save it.
>>
>>146572164
>There's no one in the BO with the same intelligence as Conan and Akai, except maybe the boss.
Gin
>>
When the fuck is this series going to end?
>>
>>146572262
Never.
>>
>>146572164
Mary was definitely at least a member of the organization and either her or Vermouth was Asaca. Whether or not she was Rum I don't know.
>>
>>146572333
I don't think she was Rum, from what we know so far it seems that Rum is still active in the organization. Allthough she may have had another codename and went rogue when they killed one of her sons
>>
Has anyone counted how many people have been murdered throughout the whole series?
I reckon the author must have killed a small village by now
>>
>>146572235
Amnesiac who's constantly outsmarted by both Shuuichi and Conan.
>>
>>146572380
One theory I had was that the code name Rum passed along to multiple people, giving mixed descriptions of Rum.

I also thought maybe she had the nickname Bloody Mary, not really a code name but more like Elena Miyano's Hell Angel nickname.
>>
File: 36-37.png (791KB, 1814x1300px) Image search: [Google]
36-37.png
791KB, 1814x1300px
Conan x Kyoko crossover when?
>>
>>146572481
>Bloody Mary
Well that IS an alcoholic cocktail so that might not be so incorrect

>>146572533
Shit turned real depressing in that chapter
>>
>>146571926
Scans around 200 chapters look horrible. Better watch anime. I'm planning to start it too and anime is the better option here.
>>
>>146572652
Definitely watch the anime. GOAT soundtrack.
>>
>>146571926
https://a.uguu.se/Zpk6Jlrd1FyH.xhtml
>>
>>146573159
Holy shit anon, thank you!
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
Why is she allowed to be this perfect?
>>
James Black is Ano Kata.
If you disagree, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>146574006
>On a series of post cards replying to fan questions in February and March 2015, Gosho stated James Black, Sonoko Suzuki, the Detective Boys, Gin, and Samizu Kichiemon are not the boss.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.