[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So does this actually have a good plot or am I just going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

So does this actually have a good plot or am I just going to lose control of my dick the entire time?
>>
>>146565565
The fact you need to ask this far into the series makes me question you quite a bit.
>>
>>146565565
Plot is okay, S1 actually isn't that lewd.

It becomes more lewd in S2 when Kuro appears.
>>
>>146565565
YES, PRISMA IS BRILLIANT.

Isn't it hilarious that "loli spin off" is the one that bothered to explain stuff like magic circuits and od when ufoubw is to busy doing bullshit? SUCK IT ufo.

What's more this thematically shits on HF too as Illya's choice is the in-character one, unlike EmoShirou in HF, who for some reason went ooc and forgot he should do this obvious answer first. One person or the world are not exclusive to each other. YOU CAN try to save both.

The OST was beautiful too. And we got our "Gaia is a bitch" monologue from Angelica perfectly, which explains the liner in the show title.

A "liner" is a human existence that transcends the norm. A Servant, a Ghost Liner, is a human soul powered by heroic spirit history, A Kaleid Liner, is a human being infused with Second Magic. And So on. Aisnworth goal is to turn humanity into the kind of liners that could adapt and survive in the dead world, outliving Gaia.

And Yeah, Illya's decision might be noble, but this is fate and nothing is that simple.
>>
>>146565565
idk it was like 3 seasons of sol cute girls making out and now in season 4 its all this serious shit
>>
>>146565613
I don't keep up with anything online that much, just finished Fate / Zero and Fate / Stay Night, also I don't really get on >>>/a/ very often I'm honestly more of a >>>/pol/ man.
>>
it has loli spanking
>>
>>146565565
It's not much of a plot but the first 2 seasons are pretty fun but barely anything has happened in seasons 3 and 4. Still worth watching for having a wank.
>>
>>146565613
>makes me question you quite a bit
Please do, I'll answer anything you have to ask.

>>146565614
Sounds like an adventure awaits me and more waifus.

>>146565643
I'll trust your judgment.

>>146565647
Didn't realize there was 4 seasons. Shit, I gotta catch up.

>>146565660
This isn't me. I have no idea what this anon is trying to pull here.

>>146565673
>>146565743
Naughty loli animu, check and unzip.
>>
>>146565647
you forgot the fights in the first three seasons.

>>146565761
enjoy

http://loli.dance
>>
File: 1471748354376.jpg (2MB, 3356x2238px) Image search: [Google]
1471748354376.jpg
2MB, 3356x2238px
>>146565647
>sol cute girls making out
Kuro started the whole making out thing in 2wei. Before that it was magical girl shenanigans and fighting dark Servants.
>>
File: 1337136446619.png (292KB, 516x795px) Image search: [Google]
1337136446619.png
292KB, 516x795px
Illya has hit upon the best response to Gaia's sickness: that the ink used to pen the pages of Book of Fate is the ink of IMASINATION! A single weak OLD MAN's desperate plea to simply survive is not worthy of passing into legend! You see, the Grail is like a donut--it's a softy, delicious doughy ring that wraps around a hole of endless possibilities! IT IS A MAN'S DUTY TO PUSH THROUGH THAT HOLE!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.