[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>School sport festival arcs are fucking (can I still use this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: FLCL.jpg (491KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL.jpg
491KB, 1600x1200px
>School sport festival arcs are fucking (can I still use this word here) garbage across ALL mangas/anime
Prove me wrong goddamnit.
Outside of Azumanga, name one that wasn't a complete trash.

If the manga has any sort of power usage, then it's sure to be a fucking unreal mess.
Kangoku Gakuen turned from stupid perverted fun into a fucking mess of a story, once school sport festival was introduced
Jitsu wa Watashi wa turned from trash into ultra trash with aids just by starting school festival
OH LOOK, IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT DOESN'T USUALLY HAPPEN
To Aru Majutsu no Kinsho Mokuroku turned into a fucking disaster, once again, after the bloody school sport festival.
When does it end?
inb4 personal blog
inb4 this thread again
inb4 you mad
I AM FUCKING MAD
>>
>>146565438
well the Sports festival in Jitsu watashiwa was funny
>>
>>146565438
Take a deep breath. Calm down. Slowly proceed to move your body to the nearest shredder. Step 3? Profit? Nah. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>146565473
Ha~ha, look at them, that's not what adults do! How is she so strong though? Fuck knows.
The whole """""""""idea"""""""" was to hide the existence of those beings, but it was comprised already in the earlier episodes, and right now he just decided to blow the lid right the fuck off.
>>
>>146565602
yeah, that's why it's funny
>>
File: smug bitch.jpg (28KB, 485x480px) Image search: [Google]
smug bitch.jpg
28KB, 485x480px
>>146565569
The fuck dude?
You told me to kill myself with a "shredder" and then said "nah, just kill yourself".
Sometimes I wish I was retarded, so I could enjoy sport events arcs and tell other people to kill themselves
>>
>>146565438
T-

twig armed fuckboi that never played sports
>>
>>146565672
How is that a factor?
If I hate bathing scenes in manga/anime because they are cliched and contrived as fuck (OH NO, I ENTERED A BATH WHEN IT WAS OCCUPIED BECAUSE I HAVE NO EARS), does it mean I hate bathing too?
Nah, dude, "Take a deep breath. Calm down. Slowly proceed to move your body to the nearest shredder. Step 3? Profit? Nah. Just kill yourself."
>>
Where did you come from?
I think you need to go back.
>>
>>146565653
Alright. It's a pretty objective opinion, but you got me.
I, myself, can't enjoy plotholes the size of my anus, but it's not like I couldn't see it coming.
>>
>>146565780
I guess I wanted to find that I am not alone (inb4 you are never alone) in thinking that sports festival arcs blow absolute shit.
You are right though. Let's go post lolis in the loli thread or brown girls in the brown thread, fuck discussions.
>>
File: 1472656534490.jpg (66KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1472656534490.jpg
66KB, 500x509px
>>146565841
>rant
>prove me wrong!
>discussion
Better luck next time, my redditor friend.
>>
>>146565889
Yeah, I am yet to hear a title which features a decent enough sporting event. That's the starting point of the discussion.
You can't have it without some examples, which I have given in my post.
You all have given me shit so far (outside of 1 gay).
And I meant it seriously, I want to be proven wrong and enjoy something that I usually hate.
>>
>>146565788
dude it's a rom-com if the show doesn't take itself seriously you shouldn't too
>>
>>146566015
It's true, but it was heading into something serious with all the blood sucking and the responsibility one has to consider before doing so.
I wished he expended on that topic, but he follows it up with this.
You are right, I should have stopped taking it seriously after the alien was introduced, but I enjoyed the art-style too much.
>>
The steel Ball run is a sport event but not in school
Does it count?
>>
Negima's Mahorafest arc was the best in the entire manga.
>>
>>146566101
Steel ball run was amazing.
But yeah, that's not it.
I meant those school events that almost every "school" manga has. School festival, school sport events, where they try to earn points with three-legged race or some other dumb shit.
>>
File: harima.png (517KB, 640x814px) Image search: [Google]
harima.png
517KB, 640x814px
School Rumble handled it well.
>>
File: 1467976024921-1.jpg (49KB, 233x233px) Image search: [Google]
1467976024921-1.jpg
49KB, 233x233px
>>146565438
Better than beach/hot spring episode
No variety unlike school festival episodes
>>
>>146566172
You mean like Mahou Sensei Negima?
Is that even worth reading at all? I could barely pass the 2nd volume and there are like a 100 of them.

>>146566196
Yeah, but School rumble is consistently "crazy". It's like, almost exactly what you expect. It may be good, comparing, but I just hate that genre all together.
>>
File: 3636825-3635632-9159583458-9e282.jpg (325KB, 750x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3636825-3635632-9159583458-9e282.jpg
325KB, 750x1080px
>>146566233

The first three volumes are when the author was pretending it was another Love Hina manga, just to get the publisher to give him the okay to do more. He drops the act fast after that.

Pic unrelated, but still awesome.
>>
What is Mahouka? You lose OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.