[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>zany moeblob with huge rack, odd outfit, and unnatural hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (460KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460KB, 800x400px
>zany moeblob with huge rack, odd outfit, and unnatural hair color
>moves into rural town of normal people
>meets a plain audience-surrogate male protagonist
>protag has wisecracking buddy who always causing trouble
>protag lusts after the hot nutcase
>protag just so happens to be working a job nutcase is impossibly skilled at and obsessed over, and she ends up looking up to protag
>show introduces a flat-chested tsundere rival
>protag lusts over the tsundere but not nearly as much as he does the hot weirdo
>hijinks ensue

Like, it's not the most original premise, but do the actual plot always have to be so... egh? Milquetoast, I guess?

Only so much you can do with the material, I guess.
>>
Oh, and I almost forgot the weird spiral eyes the moeblob perpetually has.
>>
>>146561632
Wasn't that manga cancelled for some reason?
>>
>>146561724
Kiruko actually finished its storyline, although they did bring it back for four extra chapters.
>>
>>146561632
You're a faggot, I guess.
>>
>>146561874
Don't get me wrong, the girls have adorable personalities and hot-as-balls designs, but the stories they're written into are always so bland.
>>
>>146561632
Is it one guy who keeps making threads about Kiruko in the last two days or so? Just stop already.
>>
>>146562000
No, I'm someone new. Although I did check out Kiruko due to one of those threads. It was cute and funny at times, but ultimately underwhelming.
>>
>>146561632
Good thing they got fap materials.
>>
>>146561724
It was shit out the gate and got canned in 10 chapters iirc.
>>
>>146562098
And Kiruko's ◎◇◥ face is adorable.
>>
>>146561946
I know very little of the series.Only read about 10 chapters of Spiral Eye Mcsweet Tits. Of the chapters I read no where did the protag lust after Sweet Tits unless you say the occasional ass and tit glance is lusting after. Every chapter felt like more of a Japaneses candy infomercial then a story. Sweet Tits herself seems more like a traveling candy enthusiast. Her outfit reminiscent of old timely candy bar bartenders but a female version. I was making fun of you using "I guess" twice at the end of a sentence. I think your generalizing two series way to much and should stop acting like some kind of anime philistine, I guess.
>>
>>146562427
Yeah, I only noticed the "I guess" thing afterwards. I was all, "shit, someone's gonna make a jab at that."

I did read a bunch of DK, though. And went all the way through Kiruko. I just thought the perceived similarities were striking and thought it was a shame that I didn't really like either that much.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.