[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything from Universal Century filled with much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (13).jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (13).jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Why is everything from Universal Century filled with much Zeon propaganda?
>>
>>146554841
Because Zeon did nothing wrong.
>>
>>146554891

Don't you faggots have some impractical superweapon you need to be throwing your already strained budget at?
>>
>>146554954
Didn't that apply to everyone? I'm pretty sure the V project was a money sink.
>>
>>146554954
They were more worried about impractical aquatic superweapons.
>>
>>146554841
Because Zeon is right in the end.
>>
>>146554954
the titans did the same shit, you old earthling
>>
>>146555054

The V-Project played a vital role in the ending the war in the Federation's favor and it was a prototype machine designed specifically to gather data that was later used to greatly improve later mass production models.

It's pretty much the complete opposite of a money sink.

>>146556771

The Titans weren't funded by a small colony on the verge of economic collapse. They can waste their resources all they want, since that wasn't what doomed them in the end.

On the other hand, Zeon literally couldn't afford actual good shit like the Dom or the Gelgoog when they would have actually turned the tide. Imagine if, instead of wasting money on shitty superweapons, they spent that on a unit of Gouf for Char's unit or Doms for Ramba's or some Gelgoogs for the Black Tristars.
>>
>arguing over fake and gay anime military history
>>
>writing useless gay posts
>>
>>146557116
>a small colony on the verge of collapse
you realize a the point of the 1-year-war colonies has 80% of world population and almost all of its economy? that's why they wanted to fight off the earth leeches
>>
>>146557916
>no way to reliably get salt
>almost all of it's economy
>>
The only exposure I have to gundam is 0083 and thunderbolt

Can someone explain to me how all this Shit began. Why do these two sides fight and how long have they been fighting
>>
>>146554841
Because the original ideals of Zeon were correct and Char is the successor to those ideals which is why he should always be morally grey and why Char's Counterattack is terrible and shouldn't exist.
>>
>>146558495
Watch the OVA Gunda: The Origin.
It tells the youth of Char.
>>
>>146558564
I just want to know the original reason they are fighting
>>
>>146558588
You'll learn what by watching those OVA.
It's much better that way than reading a wall of text.
>>
File: Happy Zimmad man.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Zimmad man.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>supporting Zeonic shit
>U.C. 0079+37
I sure hope none of you are dumb enough to do that
>>
>>146558756
>Supporting a backward and corrupt federation
Your corporate overlords must treat you nicely.
>>
>>146558495
Basically overpopulation started to be a massive strain on the Earth so the governments of the world coalesced into the Earth Federation and built space colonies to kick the majority of the population out into space. Most of it was forced migration and the financial/political elite were favored and got to stay behind, most of the poorfags remaining on Earth are technically there illegally.

A guy named Zeon Deikun starts a political movement in the cluster of colonies furthest from the Earth (side 3) for the colonies' independence from the Earth and advocates for complete human abandonment of Earth so that we can evolve into a space-faring race and end human strain on the Earth environment. Under his leadership, side 3 successfully gains its independence from the Earth Federation and they name Side 3's new government after him. Zeon then mysteriously dies and is replaced by Degwin Zabi (who most likely assassinated him), who begins a massive build up of arms. Zeon (the nation) under Zabi rule declares "independence" again from the Earth Federation and begins an immediate attack on the Earth and the colonies still under the Earth Federation's rule, planning essentially to conquer the Earth and replace the elite of the Federation with themselves.

>>146558564
Non canon garbage
>>
File: Angry Zimmad man.jpg (286KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Zimmad man.jpg
286KB, 1280x720px
>>146558935
>not even knowing who the man in the picture is
>>
>>146554841
>Why is everything from Universal Century filled with much Zeon propaganda?
Because the first part of UC was too much Federation propaganda. Everything after that would obviously show the darker side of the Federation as well.
Countries that go to war normally both do really fucked up shit.
This has been the case since almost every war fought by humanity that's been recorded by civilization.
Can you actually believe that the Federation didn't commit war crimes at all against people that decimated an entire region with a colony strike? That the Feds did not have bad people?
Do you actually believe that all Zeonics were bad people? That there weren't people there just fighting to protect their loved ones?
I mean, the United States and the Allies are hailed as heroic for saving the world in World War 2.
Then you later find out they were complicit in mass rapes, POW killings, and looting (even the non-Soviet troops) of liberated areas not even part of Germany.
>>
>>146558939
So Zeon started it?
>>
>>146559169
Pretty much. The original Zeon had legitimate beef with the Federation but Zabis took it over and warped the original vision into something worse Napoleon/Stalin style.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.