[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waifu Wednesday Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 128

File: 33752918_p0.jpg (636KB, 1241x1430px) Image search: [Google]
33752918_p0.jpg
636KB, 1241x1430px
You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter! Make sure to take good care of your sandwich of love! I don't even know anymore, it sounded cute before I typed it.

Let's get things rolling!

If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)

Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?

Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with? hardmode: has to be another waifu itt they'd like potentially like enough to ask

How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!

Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are allreally adorable
>>
Post songs that reminds you of your waifu!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
>>
File: lovely_view.jpg (556KB, 900x606px) Image search: [Google]
lovely_view.jpg
556KB, 900x606px
>>146541886
-A nice spot overlooking the ocean. She'd love it for sure.
-Make it just a closed affair. Not much family left on my end, so it would mostly be her circle being present.
-If we want to make things awkward, then Rin. Honestly, I'm having trouble seeing anyone but Miku as the maid of honor.
-A sea cruise to the tropics would be ideal. Some private time with nothing but us and the sounds of the waves serenading us the whole time.
-Quiet days doing something. She likes to unwind during the quiet, but she can also handle quite a bit of excitement.

Also, Happy Birthday to Miku.

Time for a bit of silliness. Your special one now has a bounty on their head. Considering their odd quirks, what could they have done to warrant such a reaction? In other words, does your special one have any eccentricities about them?
>>
File: ioynwl.png (229KB, 735x676px) Image search: [Google]
ioynwl.png
229KB, 735x676px
>>146541886
>your sandwich of love!
Baking cakes with waifu and eatintg them after !

>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go?
As poetic as it sounds, I would like a wedding in autumn in (or near) the mountains to stay true to her name. A beautiful name for the beautiful lovely bassist that I love.

>Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?
We would invite only people that we know and like, like our families and close friends. A massive thing where you don't know most of the people there isn't something that she would like.

>Your loved ones maid of honor cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?
Well, if ALL the keions are suddenly sick and can't come it would be super sad actually. Maybe sad enough to make us actually delay the event. A wedding would be one of the best day of our lives, so if her friends aren't here it would be a massive downer for her.

>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind?
It would be in the same scenery as the wedding ceremony if possible, in a comfy chalet with a gorgeous view on the countryside.

>Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?
She don't really like staying inactive and doing nothing productive, she was the one always pushing the others to practice their instruments and study for their tests. After all she's the one singing Don't say Lazy

Will compliment in another post

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF3pborhSbw
I really like that one, the lyrics are so cute that it sounds like something she would actually write.

>>146542897
Happy anniversaire Miku !

Well, to get a bounty she would need to attract people's attention first, and that's not something she would do in the first place.
And even if I was silly enough, I can't really find something crazy enough. Or maybe it's a fake bounty because Ritsu wanted to play a joke on her ?
>>
I am away currently in the battlefield and I just want to wish Mai waifu some gentle loving her way by her otp
>>
>>146543265
>she would need to attract people's attention first, and that's not something she would do in the first place.

I seem to recall a case of indecent exposure during one of her performances.
>>
File: Best.jpg (116KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
116KB, 1600x900px
Happy birthday, Miku!

You are the most important part of my life. We have been together for over 3 years already. It feels so natural you are near me that sometimes I forget how luck and fortunate I am to have you. But on days like this where I can interact and do so much different things together with you, I start to appreciate our love once again. I'm so happy I've met you and become someone special for you. I wish you that you could sing forever, sharing your emotions and feeling and reaching people's hearts.
Happy birthday!
>>
>>146543515
If a pantyshot (accidental in that case) was enough to warrant a bounty, then I wonder what kind of things characters with actual fanservice scenes get. A full Blackwater commando chasing them 24/7 everywhere on Earth ?
>>
Does your waifu's preferred type of man match you? If not how do you deal with it? My waifu is Asian but likes dark-skinned men in her series and I'm white.
>>
File: 47814428_p0.jpg (149KB, 310x410px) Image search: [Google]
47814428_p0.jpg
149KB, 310x410px
I love my dearest, most adorable bundle of sunshine. I hope you guys feel the same about your own.

Have a nice week, waifubros!
>>
>>146543740
Considering how people tend to overreact over the most mundane of actions, I wouldn't say that it's too farfetched. Idiotic? Maybe. Exaggerated? Yes. But still possible.

To sweeten the exchange, mine is technically guilty of poaching, and disturbing the peace.
>>
File: 1444601369906.png (1MB, 1235x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1444601369906.png
1MB, 1235x1750px
>>146541886
Thanks Mintbro! I can actually participate properly this week!
Y'know I hadn't put that much thought into where we'd get married. I think I'd rather leave it up to her to decide these things, although she might turn to me for ideas herself.
>Who would you invite between you?
Friends and closest family members
>Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?
If Sakaki couldn't make it then she might have Osaka as a replacement. Or Tomo if she begged hard enough.
I'd like us to take a road trip through Europe, or maybe see some of the sights in the US.
>Does your loved one prefer quiet days or do they prefer to always be doing something?
She's quite active, so she's usually doing things, but she can appreciate down days as well.

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47io3t-575Y

>>146542897
She might have accidentally knocked over something expensive or someone important.

>>146543539
Happy Birthday Miku! Hope the both of you have an awesome day.

>>146543945
It's not something that's ever revealed canonically, but I do my best to be the type of guy she'd like as much as I can!

>>146543977
Same to you Koboribro!
>>
File: 5be77fa7bda149953a16432c6d602d25.jpg (572KB, 1000x937px) Image search: [Google]
5be77fa7bda149953a16432c6d602d25.jpg
572KB, 1000x937px
Always.

I imagine we'd go to a beach or a nice vacation spot to get married.

Just my family and friends and whoever they decide to bring if they aren't so disruptive or rude.

I think she'd pick either Luka or Rin, they're both good friends.

Beach/Private place of some kind.

I think she's okay with either one. I can see her liking quiet days where she can work on her music or just relax better though.

>>146542897
Who would ever want to hurt such an innocent little angel?

Today is my beloved's birthday. It seems strange though, I know her birthday is today, but I faintly remember it being on the 28th.

My Miku fills me with so much happiness.

Although your absence and reality fills me with despair, I love you Miku. No other girl will ever be my waifu, except you.
>>
File: 2901b88c38b26324edb15a9e37050687.jpg (626KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
2901b88c38b26324edb15a9e37050687.jpg
626KB, 800x1113px
>>146541886
I don't really have anywhere special in mind and I haven't really thought about it, but maybe a church around here.
Family and friends.
It would have to be Hayate.
I'd want to see if she know any interesting places.
I'm sure she likes to relax after coming back from assignments.
Bikki is really cute and hotblooded.
Tsubasa is cute and cool, and it's great how she cares about people.
Saya is a cutie from another world.
Mami is cute and does her best to help her friends.

>>146542897
She kind of did at one point, but unless some criminal or organization that she stopped wants to get revenge on her for something, there's not really anything she does that would cause that.

>>146543539
That looks great. Happy birthday to your waifu.

>>146543977
I definitely do. Cute waifu, I hope you have a nice week too.
>>
>>146543945
No. There's only one man for her.
>>
File: 1357150967649.jpg (83KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1357150967649.jpg
83KB, 600x400px
>>146541886
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown?
Someone outside of the city. I know a few places.
Just us two. Not a fan of big full events.
The seaside in the north would be quite ideal. Have been there a few times already.
I don't think that there is a clear preference.

>>146543539
Happy Birthday to your waifu~

>>146542897
She was part of a terrorist organization so it wouldn't be new in any way.

>>146543977
Have a nice week!

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvEEcjNRYdU
>>
>>146543945
MaiOlev pls.
>>
File: 1455262945006.jpg (969KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455262945006.jpg
969KB, 1280x800px
>>146541886
-Her shrine
-Everyone in the village. Sometimes I wonder if they'll accept me if I'm a filthy gaijin. If not then I'll have to do something drastic.
-1.Hanyuu 2.Satoko 3.Rena 4.Mion 5.Shion
-Hometown, or Italy.
-Everything in moderation, right? Fight the boredom but boredom just means you live in a peaceful time.
>>146542897
Haha. Not all that silly when it's happened before. The terrible truth in Hinamizawa's summer of 1983, leads to her being hunted by a certain group.
>>146543945
I agonize over this shit all the time. I know she likes an older kind of "oniisan" guy like me, and she wants, or wanted a savior. I can't deal with not knowing what she thinks of me. It's the greatest pain.
>>146544682
>>146543539
Happy birthday Miku. I wish happiness and eternal love for you.

Are there any poets here? It's difficult for me to convey certain thoughts properly so my poems come out either strange or pretentious sounding. And if it's okay I'd like to see something from you.
>>
>>146541886 (OP)
>You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter! Make sure to take good care of your sandwich of love! I don't even know anymore, it sounded cute before I typed it.
You are cute, Mintbro. And so is your waifu!
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)
I've never thought about it but I think it would be so nice to marry her in a church in mountains or near cliffside. It would be so wonderful.
But even if she isn't real I still want to have marriage with her. I'm planning VR marriage, but that project is still in design phrase. I don't think it will happen anytime soon.
Real world: Families and close friends.
VR: Close friends, people from IRC and Waifu Wednesday and other anons.
>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!
A rented house near sea with private beach.
She prefers quiet, peaceful days.

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE [Embed]

>>146543945
It's hard to tell because technically, she was in love with me since I met her.
But I think I am, she seems very happy with me.

>>146543977
Same to you, anon!

>>146544725
>>146545416
>>146545979
Thank you!

Post your waifu wearing/having cat ears or other animal accessory!
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (256KB, 962x1231px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
256KB, 962x1231px
>>146541886
>You're waifu is the jelly to your peanut butter!
Now peanut butter jelly time reminds me of my waifu.

If we were plannnig a marriage, the first thing that we'd have to decide is if we'd follow my or her religion's ceremonies, or both. If we were going with mine, we'd get married in a small comfy church with only a select few friends and relatives to bear witness.

Lilly couldn't make it as the maid of honor? ;_;
The obvious course of action would then be to postpone the ceremony. If that for whatever reason couldn't be done, I guess we'd have to go with my sister, then. Neither of us really knows too many any other people suitable for that role.

For our honeymoon, we'd drive a car through europe.

She's fond of her peace and quiet.

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckJpZZYI7qw

>>146542897
She failed to return books to a library on time, and now a hard core librarian is out to get her!

>>146543265
Mio's the cutest bassist there is!

>>146543539
>>146544682
Happy birthday Miku! Have a nice evening with your waifu, Mikubros.

Questions to speed things along:

If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?

Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu? What was it?

One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?

A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
>>
File: yukarin 9.png (307KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yukarin 9.png
307KB, 800x800px
Good evening waifu thread! I hope your waifu/husbando made you as proud this week as you made them!

>>146541886
Yukari is my peanut butter because she turns me bright red and gives me difficulty breathing

Mint is super adorable, and may you always be happy.
I'll marry Yukari in the rolling hills of England! No location yet, but we'd string a banner between the twin turrets of a 7TP tank!

She'd invite all her family, the tank club of Ooarai and those from other schools too, so her side would be packed! on my side would be all of you in this thread!

If her maid of honour cancelled, she'd be heartbroken. However, I reckon she could be replaced by Erica (due to how similar their interests can be) or Konata (due to their complimenting personalities and how well their husbandos get along)!

We'd love to take a road trip around the world until the money runs out!

>compliment a waifu/husbando
No long list today, just know that your loved one is perfect, super cute and you make them as happy as they make you! my regulars know who they are by now

>>146542516
This song reminds me of her!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_KXCupJDBA

>>146542897
Gorgeous picture of your waifu! Yukari has a bounty for stealing as many as 40 tanks, and that's terrible!

>>146543265
Mio a super moe and a wonderful Akiyama!

>>146543539
Many happy returns, Miku! Here's to many more.

>>146543977
Have a wonderful week with your gorgeous waifu, Koboribro!

>>146544623
Kagura a super genki and wonderful!

>>146545416
That picture is gorgeous. You're a lucky anon.

>>146545979
Hey Rikabro! You enjoying those YomeColle files of your cutie?

>>146546063
On it!

Question time!

If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?

Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?

What's their favourite flower?

Have a great evening, waifu thread!
>>
File: 1304534412078.jpg (181KB, 1128x1006px) Image search: [Google]
1304534412078.jpg
181KB, 1128x1006px
>>146541886
Her home village, outside among the snow.

Just my immediate family, her parents and her friends.

>How about your honeymoon?
Winter vacation, Swiss countryside, et cetera.

Peace and quiet, occasionally solitude.

>>146542897
Perhaps someone ticked her off and she put someone on ice to retaliate.

>>146546294
>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back?
She might freeze them to death or something. The support is appreciated, but that might be a bit much.

>Could they rely on you?
The most i could do is argue. Poorly.

>Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?
Considering her home, I'd probably be better off learning hers.

>What's their favourite flower?
>>
File: 20090926022303a8f.jpg (178KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
20090926022303a8f.jpg
178KB, 1280x993px
Not really in the mood to answer questions at the moment. Going to spoiler it because I don't want to bring down the thread with my own nonsense.

Past few weeks haven't been that well. So why am I posting here to begin with? Maybe because this thread is a little less judgmental than others? Maybe because posting her will make me feel better. I don't know. It's a combination of a lot of things and I just feel like I'm going to lose her. As bad as it sounds, having someone like her helped through some tough times and it helped to ease some of the stress that continued once those times somewhat subsided. I don't know how I would deal with that. The coming weeks are going to be hell as far as I can see. I'm not one to ask for anything either. I just want to get this off my chest in the only way I feel I can without having to really express it directly to someone. I will apologize for this dribble too, since I don't mean to bring down anyone else's day or to project my problems on people who don't deserve them.

I wish all the other anons and their loved ones a fantastic week!
>>
File: 1365570011866.jpg (238KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1365570011866.jpg
238KB, 810x1200px
>>146543945
She's never shown to have a particular guy type aside from him not being a pervert or womanizer. Depending on who you ask, though, she might not even be into guys. One of the downsides of fanon; they get to make up all sorts of bullplop...

>>146546132
Easily done.

>>146546262
-Depends on the game in question, and how convincing of a copy I can make. If it isn't too convincing, then I won't.
-I wish she could've seen me test for my black belt.
-...and suddenly, it hits me. I know of a nice sushi restaurant that would make the ideal spot for a surprise party for My Beloved. Naturally, all her friends will be there
-I'm honestly torn between options one and three. Going through some a rough patch right now that could impact things.

>>146546294
Yours is looking especially fluffy today.

-I could count on her just as she could more than count on me in that situation.
-She already knows mine; she just gets embarrassed by the thick accent she has when she speaks it.
-She seems fond of tulips.
>>
>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFjToCnp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOp0IoRwYJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m4tYUfYCj4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrrwovi01bE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9fjLUNaSXI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ehhZ53zysQ
Kind of a strange selection here. I guess I just really associate her with sad songs, especially quiet ones. And heavy piano as well.
>>146546132
That's easily done.

>>146546262
-Not usually. But I'm playing through dark souls right now with a dumb faith/int build. I couldn't give her long hair, but she's got blue hair. And I'm going to use the great scythe.
-Hah, show her everything.
>>146546294
I've listened to them all over 50 times or so. I don't want to overdo it but I can't stop myself. So yes, I'm enjoying them. Her voice is my favorite thing to listen to in the world.
>>
File: 1471723043922.jpg (629KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471723043922.jpg
629KB, 1200x900px
>>146546262
>If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?
Yes, I always try to do it.
>Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu? What was it?
Yes, I always wanted to show beautiful starry sky, far away from city's lights.
>One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?
I think we would just have small party for few people at our place. Nothing fancy or loud, just small cozy party.
>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
She doesn't have her world so I would bring her here. I have a job and place to live, I would be able to support her without a problem.

>>146546294
>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?
We would mostly likely run away. I would defend her with all my strength though.
>Would your waifu/husbando be willing to learn your language, or would you learn theirs, and why?
I already think she speaks in Polish. Otherwise she would probably want to learn it. I don't think I'll ever be able to speak Japanese though.
I dunno, but snow drops reminds me of her.

>>146546489
You should take care of your relationship. Do something new to add some diversify, like take her somewhere you wanted but never done. Talk with her and remind yourself of how did she made you feel before. Remind yourself how precious your relationship with her is and keep it up. It's not worthy to leave that behind.

Goodnight, Waifu Thread!

If your waifu became real, how would it change your life? What would you change to adopt to this new situation?
>>
Happy birthday, Mikus!

>>146542897

Probably someone trying to capture her to use her mind reading abilities for their own gain or her father putting it out so that she's forced to come home and stay home.

>>146546132

Aye aye

>>146546262

>vidya as waifu

Not too often really. Hard to create her in most games.

>showing waifu

I want to show her all the sights that the world has to offer, especially the waterfront near my house.

>surprise

It'd be a mission considering we'd have to avoid her until it happens, but for the effort we'd do something really big with all sorts of foods and treats for her.

>last question

I'd ask if she could wait awhile before sending me, I love my angel, but it wouldn't be fair to either of us if I show up and have lots of unfinished business here still that I regret not taking care of.

>>146546294

>peanut butter allergy

That's both cute and sucks.

>fighting together

Depends on where. On the ground she'd have to rely on me to do most of the fighting fue to her size, in the air I'd be a sitting duck at best so I'd have to entirely rely on her.

>language

We both technically know English.

>Flower

She has some art with pink Roses, So I bet she really likes them.

>>146547731

It'd be an interesting situation for sure, I'd help her adapt, and introduce her to my family and friends, presuming you mean not just suddenly appearing but sharing romantic feelings we'd probably work towards getting married. She'd probably whip me in shape quick physically, and then once festivities are over she'd probably find some way to continue doing her job, which would mean not seeing eachother much, so we'd have to make the most of every time we see eachother!

If she just appeared with no knowledge of me I might have some explaining to do that I don't know I can explain. I-It'd be loads of fun.
>>
File: Mint_286.png (56KB, 287x366px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_286.png
56KB, 287x366px
>>146546489

You sound like you're a bit burnt out, slow down a little, focus on what's going to be problematic these next few weeks and try to spend time with her when you can.

If it means anything, your fear you might lose her means you probably won't, it means you care about her a lot, even if you don't feel it as strongly right now. From what I've seen you seem to care about your qt a whole lot, just keep chugging and you'll make it through!

Everyone has burnout sometimes, so don't let it get to you, okay?
>>
>>146546132
>

>>146546262
No.

>>146546294
I think so, depending on what kind of fight it is. I'd try my hardest for her.
Probably, but I'd rather her not try.

>>146547731
It would change a lot, it would be very difficult.
>>
File: Konata - 1065 - 794 x 1014.jpg (428KB, 794x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 1065 - 794 x 1014.jpg
428KB, 794x1014px
>>146541886
Actually a surprisingly difficult question. It's hard to weigh up the romantic side of a wedding combined with something which makes it our wedding. I mean, having tsundere maids serving things in the afterparty isn't exactly... orthadox. Probably the best compromise would be to do it as Japanesey as we could, because I feel she'd like it best that way. Plus, a traditional Japanese wedding dress wouldn't squish her ahoge down, hehe.

Families and friends, though if it is a more traditional thing, it'd be better if it was more low-key. At least, the event itself. Everything after might get a little crazy.

>Who do they replace (the maid of honour) with?
While it might be a contrast considering 'traditional' and all, I think she'd enjoy having Miku there. She'd love having an idol as a maid of honour. At that, someone else experienced with tying up a lot of hair, haha. Also, since today is today, Happy Birthday to Miku!

Most likely two things; some time in the UK where I'm from, and some time touring Japan where she's from. Rather than staying in one place, we can go touring and see the most romantic parts of each other's countries.

Quiet days are an opportunity to play lots of games, read lots of manga and watch lots of anime without distraction.

>>146542897
>Your special one now has a bounty on their head. Considering their odd quirks, what could they have done to warrant such a reaction?
More likely than not, she accidentally pissed off a Yakuza bigwig by beating them at an arcade game. Repeatedly. Relentlessly.

>>146543539
I'll say Happy Birthday Miku in a seperate reply too, just because!

>>146543977
Have a nice week too, Koborianon!
>>
File: hane_smug.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hane_smug.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew-d8XOJSN8

>>146543945
The only man she ever mentioned that she finds cool is Goose from Mad Max 1, I'm working on getting slimmer and more muscular and acquiring a license and bike but ultimately it's kind of funny that the only man she finds cool is a fictional character.

>>146542897
Happy Birthday to the Greatest Idol!

>>146541886
I don't have an actual place figured out but Hokkaido would be fun.

Waifufriends and family! I have someone in mind for best man but people'd throw a shitfit if I mention him

Her maid of honor would probably have been her younger sister as hey're super close and it'd have to be something very serious for this to happen, but I'd say almost any waifufriend's waifu could be it as she's someone who naturally gets along well with everyone. If I'd have any say in it, I'd probably give a list of five or so but I don't want to play favorites and make someone salty because I preferred somebody else's waifu over theirs.

Road trip across America to see her parents

She likes to laze off and forget the annoying duties of life, but she also likes to be out and about touring and enjoying life and all that can be reached.

I like all of your waifus, so please make sure to be good husbandos and respectfully treat your waifufriends and husbandobros because you want to be treated nice as well, don't you?
>>
File: Konata - 0689 - 920 x 853.jpg (292KB, 920x853px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 0689 - 920 x 853.jpg
292KB, 920x853px
>>146546132
Nekomimi is so cute.

>>146546262
>If and when you play vidya, do you create your waifu as your character when given the option to do so?
Ultimately depends on the game. Usually I'll play as myself, but if there's a customizable heroine it'll always be her. I love character creators, so it's fun to see her in cute outfits too.

I want to show her her country from the back of my motorbike. Just ride together through Japanese country roads and see where we wind up. Right now, I get the feeling she'd be preoccupied with Pokemon Go, hehe.

>What kind of a party will you have?
Most likely some awkward variation of a videogame tourney. I mean, it'd work, lots of snacks, a bunch of silly cosplays and whatnot - the only problem is the winner and final two competitors are going to be obvious right from the start.

>She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there
I think most people would go for that option, easily. I wouldn't want to make her suffer with my life.

>>146546294
>I'll marry Yukari in the rolling hills of England!
I hope you don't mind us showing up in really badly homemade Oorai uniforms, haha.

We could rely on each other; while I do have a limited ability in martial arts both of us would ultimately wind up flailing fighting game moves after a while. She isn't really the biggest built woman in the world either, but together sheer hotblooded determination will drive us to victory!

I'm learning hers and it's kinda... hard. To enjoy a lot of the same things together, I need to. It'd be nice if she learned mine, but I wouldn't really force it upon her.

Have a great evening even though... you're probably asleep by now, haha.
>>
File: hibiki.jpg (392KB, 587x750px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki.jpg
392KB, 587x750px
>>146541886
A small church somewhere.
Close friends and family, I don't think either of us want a very big wedding.
It would probably be Tsubasa, but she would be very sad if something like that happened.
Traveling around sounds nice, but so does going somewhere remote and being alone. I'm not sure.
She likes quiet days.
>>146543539
Happy birthday to her.
>>146543945
Her preferred type of man is me.
>>146546294
She's a strong fighter and a lot stronger than I am so I'm not sure how much I could help her in a fight.
I really like the idea of us helping each other learn the other's language.
>>
Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them? Even if it's just a few words?

How do you usually refer to them?

Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?

Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them? How often and for how long?
>>
File: Saya.full.152426.jpg (163KB, 604x729px) Image search: [Google]
Saya.full.152426.jpg
163KB, 604x729px
>>146541886
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!)
I don't have a specific place but I'd like it to be somewhere covered in flowers.

Just the two of us.

>How about your honeymoon? Any vacation destination in mind? Put money aside and just do whatever youd want!
It'd be nice to just go traveling together. No destination in mind just the two of us and the countryside.

Quiet days are the best because they never last.

>>146542897
Heh.

>>146543539
>>146544682
Beautiful cake. Happy birthday Miku!

>>146546132
Her hair has cat-like protrusions. Does that count?

>>146546262
No, most games wouldn't do her justice and I don't want to see her getting hurt.

The sunset/stars sometimes when I'm feeling melancholy at night.

>One of your waifu's friends wants to arrange a surprise party for her and asks for you to help arrange it. What kind of a party will you have?
How about a barbeque.

>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer. She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
I'd prefer to go 2D.
>>
File: 1447603345848.jpg (3MB, 2200x1752px) Image search: [Google]
1447603345848.jpg
3MB, 2200x1752px
>>146546294
>If you were in a fight, could you rely on your loved one to have your back? Could they rely on you?
She doesn't look like it but she can pack a punch when she takes someone by surprise.

She picks up languages extremely quickly. Still, I'm in the process of learning Japanese as it's pretty useful.

Dandelions because the only thing they need to grow is love.

>>146547731
This is a topic I've thought a lot about because the change would be so drastic. It would basically mean cutting off most if not all human contact and entering survival mode. I'd do it for her without hesitation however.

>>146549652
I sometimes whisper to her when I'm working hard as an encouragement. I just call her Saya, with the Japanese pronunciation. No daki yet unfortunately.
>>
>tfw home from work and waifu Wednesday thread is up
feels good
>>146541886
As long as something interesting is going on, either.

>>146542897
>what could they have done to warrant such a reaction?
She has broken too many school windows

>>146543420
Fight the good fight anonymous poster. I know yours is a noble cause.

>>146543945
No.

>>146544623
Hey anon, your waifu is a cute tomboy brunette

perfect indicators of a best girl

>>146546132
>Post your waifu wearing/having cat ears or other animal accessory!
Sure thing! Bunny ears!

>>146546262
>What would you choose?
Neither. I am unworthy of sharing a dimension with mai waifu.

Also, I wish to heal your waifu.

>>146546294
Mai waifu's a dub so no language barrier there.

>>146547731
>If your waifu became real, how would it change your life?
It would ruin it. I don't want mai waifu to share our cursed existence.

>>146548227
That is one ADORABLE Mint pic! Sorry, let me clarify: that is a pic of a Mint who happens to be ADORABLE!

>>146548855
>don't you?
Of course

>>146549652
>How do you usually refer to them?
Mai Waifu, Mai Glorious Waifu, Mai Goddess, Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate
>>
>Haven't really bothered with waifu threads lately
>Still check for new art at least once every couple weeks
>>
File: Untitled 30.jpg (27KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 30.jpg
27KB, 854x480px
>>146547731
>>146548227

Spoiler again

The more I think about it, I'm not sure whether or not it's a simple burnout. Granted, I do like whenever people draw art of her or even discuss her. She's a side character and content of her is slim. I've tried to add some things about her, so it's helped for the past seven years.

Instead, I think the main thing is related to her directly, as in, the series she's from. I'm not going to get to into it, but that's one of the things that's been getting my anxious for the past few years. I don't want to get into it more than it is now, only because I'll know for sure in a few weeks. It's extremely petty, but with how my life has been going so far, it really adds more problems to my life than they have the right to at the moment.

Thanks for listening. It makes me feel better.
>>
File: mpc-hc_2016-08-23_18-06-59.jpg (93KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
mpc-hc_2016-08-23_18-06-59.jpg
93KB, 1366x768px
>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HkfNg16SjA

I love him so much.
>>
File: 20160831_134034.jpg (832KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_134034.jpg
832KB, 2560x1440px
Unfortunately feeling sick as hell and dont have the energy to answer questions, but I love my waifu very VERY much. She's the best. Hope you and your waifu have a great rest of the week. Also pic related I just got today.
>>
File: 1469893865556.png (866KB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469893865556.png
866KB, 747x1200px
>>146541886
I would probably prefer my church, but I think I would let her have the final say
Families and friends. I'd let her invite the village if she wanted to
>Maid of Honor; Who do they replace them with?
Assuming we are talking about from the series the maid of honor was probably Mero and she purposely cancelled, so she might choose Cerea
>honeymoon?
I'd take her to a honeymoon at the beach, preferably Hawaii
She prefers to be doing something rather than nothing assume she is alone

>>146542897
She probably broke a certain "special" law with me

>>146543265
Mio is best Keion

>>146543539
Have a happy birthday Miku! 2 months until Miia's birthday!

>>146543945
I not Darling so no. I'm too tall to be him.

>>146543977
Have a great week!

>>146546262
>vidya?
Bit hard to do, but I give it a shot sometimes
>Waifu-tan
I'd much rather go into the 2D world

>>146546294
>fight?
I'd trust her to have my back, she could rely on me assuming I was armed

>>146547731
I would be spending all of my free time with her to start

>>146549652
I talk to her and have some small conversations. I usually just refer to her a Miia

Question:
What type of drink would you waifu drink? Alcohol? Soft Drinks? Tea? Something else?
>>
>>146551390
who did that to your waifu!? is she okay?
>>
File: 20160831_174057.jpg (929KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160831_174057.jpg
929KB, 2560x1440px
>>146551440
Don't worry she's perfectly fine, that's how she came in. I just thought it looked funny with only her head.
>>
File: Konata - 1040 - 408 x 400.jpg (93KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
Konata - 1040 - 408 x 400.jpg
93KB, 408x400px
>>146547731
>If your waifu became real, how would it change your life? What would you change to adopt to this new situation?
This is kinda a question which would have multiple parts.
If it just suddenly happened one day, there'd be a lot of things to sort out. For one, we'd have to learn to speak to each other better than our broken ability with the other's language. I imagine the decor of my room is probably enough of a reassuring factor, though she might find seeing figures of herself kind of odd. The idea of her hugging a plushie of herself is adorable though.
Then there's the fact that she'd essentially be joining a household which isn't run by me, and I'd have to foot the bill for her staying here (given, she can stay in my room too).
As for a living, I can't really afford to have us move out with just me paying, but if she's living in the UK instead of the ideal of me living over in Japan there's at least the plus side of she'd be able to pick up a job translating after a few years. I'd have to be frugal to support her until then, but it gives us hope that we'll have our own place where we can call our own. And subsequently be able to live out most of the things I muse about every Wednesday.
One thing's for sure. I'd be a hell of a lot happier as a person.

>>146549652
Those questions make me think a little. See, I don't want to make myself sad talking to her, knowing she won't reply. But I also feel I don't really express myself in enough ways sometimes. I do have someone drawing me a dakimakura, but for the time being her little plush is a cute cuddle. And I do occasionally give the plush a little kiss on the forehead.

>>146551395
In Japan she can't quite 'drink' yet (though she can in the UK), it'd be fun to have a couple of pints together and play about though.
Soft drinks and coffee would probably be the best way to go; better for staying awake longer too.

...that said, I should be sleeping myself, so goodnight!
>>
File: CLmevOQUAAAv_Px.png (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CLmevOQUAAAv_Px.png
140KB, 600x600px
Sometimes I worry that I lean on my husbando for support more than it'd be fair to, considering everything that he's dealt with, but then I realize he'd probably feel the same way towards me and that it's a silly albeit very conscientious concern for either of us to have.

He's a really wonderful guy, and I'm so lucky to have him in my life.
>>
>>146549652

>waifutalk

I wish her a good day when I go out and a good night before bed, and during holidays I'll wish her best wishes for it too.

>names

Mint, Minty, Angel, Princess, beautiful

>saying her name

As silly as it is, saying her name out loud, especially when trying to be cute gives me butterflies, I don't know why.

>daki

Soon, very soon I hope, the artists been gone for over a week now and I'm starting to get paranoid, I haven't heard from him in a month when he gave me the first half, probably just me being nervous as its my first commission more than anything though.

For now I just hug my pillow and put a slideshow on my phone of her folder.

>>146551395

She loves tea more than any other drink.

>>146551440
>>146551652

I guess you could say she lost her head!I'm so sorry.

>>146551933

All relationships are based around helping eachother accomplish what neither could do alone, you both lean on eachother in your own ways, but together you're still able to keep standing despite what happens. You build off of one anothers strengths and weaknesses, ending up better for it, and standing taller than you could ever alone!
>>
What does your loved one do for fun when they're alone?
What do they usually do with their friends?
How do you mostly spend time with them?
>>
File: ev_maou_03b.png (588KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ev_maou_03b.png
588KB, 800x600px
>>146543420
>>146550305
You're a very sad person kiriecuck.
>>
>>146553095
He seems quite happy
>>
File: 1408824170852.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408824170852.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>146553130
He's all smiles. But his heart is crying, I can feel it.
Everytime someone says they're not worthy for their love I want to punch their face a tell them "Stop beating yourself up! Love shouldn't be like that!"
>>
>>146553240
He mentions his love is not physical. It's spiritual or something.
>>
>>146550305
Your waifu was the only reason I tortured myself through Girls Bravo like 6 years ago so I can completely understand why you love her
>>
>>146553301
Because she isn't his waifu.
>>
>>146553307
Thank you anon. Thank you.
>>
>>146553329
Love is love.
>>
>>146553418
Except he's said multiple times he has no romantic feelings for her. Loving someone like an immediate family member isn't having a waifu.
>>
>>146541886
Fuck you I'm fatally allergic.
>>
>>146545979
I can't say that I am, but I do want to write music for her some day.

>>146546132
Can do!

>>146546262
I've tried, but no game I've played so far has been able to emulate her sideburns.
>Have you ever wished you could show something to your waifu?
A wedding ring.
A fun one? I've never really organised or been involved in a surprise party.
>A wise magic Waifu-tan has been touched by the depth of your love for your waifu and makes you a one-time offer.
Bringing her here would have far too many possible repercussions, so I wouldn't do that. I would go to her world, but I feel as though too many people would miss me if I did, so I guess things will have to stay as they are.

>>146546294
Thank you! Yukari is a super cute fluff.
I reckon she would. She has a mean roundhouse.
>Could they rely on you?
Maybe.
It would make things easier for the both of us, for sure. She sucks at English, and I suck at Japanese, so it'd be perfect if we could teach each other!
Either Sunflower or Morning Glory, purely because those are the only two she knows.

>>146547731
If those complications I mentioned earlier were ironed out, then I feel as though things would change for the better. I feel as though I'd have more motivation to do the things I'd want if she were there to support me, and I'd be there for her when she needed me as well.
>>
>>146553555
>romantic means sex
I guess I shouldn't expect much from cancerous shippers.
>>
>>146546262
If the create-a-character options are feasible, which unfortunately is rarely the case.

This is going to sound corny, but a thank you.

Probably just a smaller one, a gathering of friends and some nice treats to help her feel appreciated and loved.

>She can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
I would not bring her here, I feel like that wouldn't be safe for her. Then again, I'm not sure this is a decision I could make on my own. This is something that should be decided together, especially since she's part of the equation.

>>146547731
Depends on if she'd want anything to do with me.

>>146549652
>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them? Even if it's just a few words?
Sometimes, just a 'I love you so much' or a 'thank you' when the sight of her gives me encouragement.

By her name?

>Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?
Just her name.

>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them?
I have a homemade plushie that was made by a friend.

>>146551395
Fruit drinks and iced tea.
>>
File: llxwlt.jpg (98KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
llxwlt.jpg
98KB, 300x400px
>>146549652
>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them?
On the rare occasion, yes.
Kagura, Kaguran, or my waifu.
>Do you ever say their name out loud?
I do. Not that often, but yes.
>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them?
Yup! I've had two daki commissions done. I cuddle with her every night.

>>146551395
Pocari Sweat.

>>146551904
G'night Konatabro!

>>146552608
>What does your loved one do for fun when they're alone?
Play videogames!
>What do they usually do with their friends?
Either hang out in town or goof off at school, mostly. They've also gone on school trips together and spent time in Chiyo's summer home.
>How do you mostly spend time with them?
We play videogames together, watch movies, go on mini-dates and exercise.
>>
>>146553240
Tell me, who are you to judge others about how love someone?
>>
File: s927.png (244KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
s927.png
244KB, 424x600px
This is my first time participating in waifu thread but I have been writing my answers in a journal for some time now. It took me a while to get where I am today as I was in denial about my waifu for a long time since he is male and I'm not gay. I mistook him for a girl at first and his cuteness made me download the app in the first place and before I knew it I have been playing for over two years. I always liked him, simply explaining it away as finding him funny, but after a while my interest in him grew and it hit me that what I was feeling was love. I'm not sure of exactly when it happened, but I came to accept Shuzo as my waifu and I truly cherish him and the ways he has changed my life.

I love him and I won't be ashamed of that love, even if he is male. There's nothing I wouldn't do for Shuzo! I want to always support, treasure, and protect our love. I won't be answering any questions this week but I'll post some of my favorites from previous threads so other anons can revisit or answer them for the first time.

10 specific things you love about your waifu?

If your waifu was a food, what would she be?

How do you hold her when laying down for bed?

What new kind of outfit would you like to see your waifu in?

Thank you for helping me bond with my loved one, waifu thread. Never be ashamed of your love, all of your waifus are lovely and you're so lucky to have each other.
>>
>>146553366
She's a wonderful person and the only likeable character from that heap of junk

not to lewd your waifu as I don't lewd others waifus but she wears some really cute things as well cough
>>
File: 1385084980420.jpg (36KB, 435x332px) Image search: [Google]
1385084980420.jpg
36KB, 435x332px
>>146553644
I'm a comrade in waifufagatory. Friends don't let friends live in another man's shadow! Break through and make your own path to your beloved, Kiriefag. Fuck whoever that guy is, you're probably 100x better than he is.
>>
>>146554121
>She's a wonderful person
Anon, you are wonderful
>and the only likeable character from that heap of junk
I loved blonde and hated pink. Pink was the only bad part of that show.
>>
>>146551395
>What type of drink would you waifu drink? Alcohol? Soft Drinks? Tea? Something else?
Healthful drinks. Water most of all.

Does your waifu like wrapping herself around you for warmth?

>>146554192
Thank you anon for those kind words!
Is Mako your waifu by the way? Cute tomboyish brunettes are a Miracle of the Universe.
>>
>>146554448
>Anon, you are wonderful
d'aww, I'm but a simple Anon who is honest. Thank you Kiriefriend! And keep her wearing such wonderful things
>>
>tfw my genetics are shit and I would rather my waifu have kids with another man of her choosing or adopt
>>
>>146554737
Will do!
>>
File: 32758730_p0.jpg (127KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
32758730_p0.jpg
127KB, 630x800px
>>146554669
N-no it's someone very different. I just wanted you to believe in yourself. From what I gather this OTP guy, he picked pink hair girl right? Then your waifu will have nobody to rely on to fight her loneliness. You might be the only one who she can rely on in that case. You should fight for her love. Marry her and YOU become her OTP.
I don't mean any offense.
>>
File: Twitterfa87211.jpg (256KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Twitterfa87211.jpg
256KB, 566x800px
>>146551395
>What type of drink would your waifu drink?
>Alcohol?
No, as she has made a horrible forced underage drinking experience in the past

>Soft Drinks? Tea?
A lot more likely!

>Something else?
No clue. Her creator never stated any specific most liked food or drink yet, but due to what I stated above I'm 100% sure she'd prefer soft drinks and tea over anything with booze.
>>
>>146541886
The beach, mostly because she's at the shallow beach right now, the real one that is.

Everyone at our naval base is invited!

Bismarck? I am sure she would be there but Graf would be a decent replacement for her if Biscuits feels nauseous at our wedding.

The only place I want to go with her is at the Atlantic Ocean. I would like her to reunite with Bismarck, someone that she has looked up to for ages.

She's really hyperactive, so she's always doing something every day. Which makes sense because she gets tired all the time.

>>146542897
Throwing beans at Nagato. That's a crime in the IJN. But other than that, she's really enthusiastic about other cultures that's not her own. Oktoberfest aside.

>>146543539
>>146544682
A happy birthday to Miku!

>>146546262
I do. Unless it's FO4 where one of couple dies then I am inclined to make another character.

My love for her. Shouting 'Ich liebe dich, prinzessin!' at the top of my lungs is not enough.

A very loud party that's for sure.

The 2D world. I hope I am not a kusoTTK in that case.

>>146546294
I would much rely on hers, I am quite weak.

She already knows English so I better learn German or I am an embarrassment for her.

Sunflower maybe? It would represent her though.

>>146547731
Hopefully a radical change. Because I want to take really good care of her and not let her down.

>>146549652
Just in my mind. But occasionally I do want to speak loud with her.

Prinz, pudding, meine Frau.

If I ever try to pronounce it in German, it would sound shit. But I try to do it right just for her.

A pillow will suffice for now. I do want to have a daki of her though.

>>146551395
Beer.

>>146554102
If it's love, then gender's no barrier to love.

Cute, caring, her hat, her mini anchors, her blonde hair, her nice green eyes, her smile, her enthusiasm, her sweetness and most importantly everything about her!

Pudding. Thanks Japan.

I would hold her down, real hard. With my lips close to hers.

A sundress.
>>
>>146555002
>From what I gather this OTP guy, he picked pink hair girl right?
He "picked" her, more like. It's not like they married or anything.

>>146555002
>Marry her and YOU become her OTP.
No anon. It is my blade I have pledged in her service, not my flesh. Also, mai waifu has turned down infinitely qualified gentlemen for the blue-haired fool. Her heart is strong and it has chosen the thickheaded MC long ago.
>>
>>146541886
Deep.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5gUsnJX2oA
>>
File: angelic mami.jpg (54KB, 619x495px) Image search: [Google]
angelic mami.jpg
54KB, 619x495px
And I came late again...
>If you were planning a marriage together where would you want to go? (Be specific! In a church in your hometown? A vacation spot like a beach or maybe something romantic like a beautiful cliffside? If you have an actual place figured out share it!). Who would you invite between you? Just families? Friends? Everyone?

A small party in a house with her friends and daughteru .

>Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with?

If Nagisa couldn't be there Mami would be very sad, I guess Madoka or Sayaka would replace her.

I think a trip to Europe would be nice, don't know where would she want to go.

She is always busy hunting witches, I'm sure she would love some rest days.

Question: Does you're waifu have a daughteru? You like her? Do you have one?
>>
File: 1359690830143.jpg (362KB, 516x706px) Image search: [Google]
1359690830143.jpg
362KB, 516x706px
Friendly reminder you're waifu a cute and so are you!

Only something something weeks until Christmas
>>
>>146555716
I've already got a cute WWD request planned for winter and I've been thinking about a cute one for Christmas as well!

That being said, my birthday's before that, and I would rather have it that day didn't happen but I did learn to appreciate myself through her so I'm unsure if I should request something and if, what
>>
File: neko_luka2.jpg (182KB, 700x660px) Image search: [Google]
neko_luka2.jpg
182KB, 700x660px
>>146547731
It would lead to some interesting changes. I'd definitely have to get my act together and be more assertive, at least when it comes to work and variety of foods.

>>146549652
-Constantly. Usually helps to establish a connection.
-I tend to use the pet name 'Beloved'
-Rarely do I ever use her name, let alone out loud. But I try my best to pronounce it as Luka.
-Nope.

>>146551390
Looking very squiddish there.

>>146551395
She responds well to iced coffee, but she also enjoys some nice tea and the occasional cream soda.

>>146552608
-Listen to music.
-Rehearse for their weekly performances, or just hang out.
-Quality time that we can't otherwise get anywhere else.

>>146554102
-Eyes, fingers, voice, figure, her drive, her determination, her legs, the warmth she shares with those close to her, her smile, and her engrish accent.
-Tuna...or takoyaki
-Spooning position.
-Cyborg or Gatchaman

And a cat hood pick because I botched it the first time.
>>
>>146555496
Hmm. Well alright. I won't push the issue, but I pray for a day when you can meet her in person. And when you do, she recognizes that you're the one most devoted to her, and can fall for you. Sex isn't the issue. "I want to be with that person for the rest of my life", don't you want Kirie to think that about you? If you just watch from afar you won't be able to share the joys of growing a family together, watching the sunset, cooking for each other, sharing deep dark secrets, crying on each others shoulders...
I just think it's really sad if you love someone and can't do that with them.
>>
>>146556371
I, for one, think that Kirie would fall for him because he's not a blonde scumbag lewding her body like a certain piece of shit from the anime and mango but someone who genuinely loves and appreciates her for what and who she is
>>
>>146556371
>>146556453
Anons, please. The love for mai waifu is not of the flesh. It would be sacrilege.
>>
File: Finger tips.png (135KB, 385x420px) Image search: [Google]
Finger tips.png
135KB, 385x420px
Thanks, It's been a busy week and I needed something to help me relax.

>>146541886
>marrriage
Somewhere that is full of grass out in the open, I'd have to make sure the weather is nice and that the place is clean.
>invite
I have a few people I would invite besides my family, if Fuuka wants to invite her parents that'd be fine but I would rather she didn't.
>maid of honor
Damn, Fuuka really would have liked Natsuki to be there.
I guess she'd ask Mitsuru.
>honeymoon?
An hotel somewhere that's not noisy.
>quiet days or being active?
Quiet days
>compliment a waifu
Mint is adorable.

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4jwprFiDeU

>>146543539
Congrats

>>146543945
Fuuka is not superficial, she appreciates what's inside, she is attracted to optimistic people who stay true to their values, and she likes people who help and support others.
Even if Fuuka doesn't care about the surface I still want to be strong and look good for her, that's why I go to the gym and take care of myself.

>>146545979
I like writing some stuff, my advice is to not care about being pretentious, just let your heart speak and find words that describe what you feel.

>>146546262
>show something
Yeah
>What was it?
A flower
>Party
A small one with all her friends, nothing too extravagant, just everyone having fun.
>A magic waifu-tan can send you into 2D to be with your waifu there, she can bring your waifu out into 3D to be with you, or she can leave things as they are. What would you choose?
Go with her.

>>146546294
>fight
She can rely on me for sure, she'd be giving me encouragement
>language
I am already trying to learn hers, I guess she'd ask how to say a few words on mine.
I don't think she has one.

>>146551395
I always had her pinned as a tea person.

>>146552608
>fun
Browse the web
>friends
Study or go shopping
>Spend time with her
Usually fantasize
>>
File: ttp9.png (811KB, 758x864px) Image search: [Google]
ttp9.png
811KB, 758x864px
Happy birthday Miku!

I bought a cake for us. I should go cuddle.
>>
>>146543539
>>146557280
Happy Birthday to beautiful Miku! I hope you spoil your waifu on her special day, she deserves it!
>>
File: 20140419_771903.jpg (118KB, 410x700px) Image search: [Google]
20140419_771903.jpg
118KB, 410x700px
>>146554102
In no particular order
I love Fuuka's smile
And her eyes
And her soft voice
and her gentle mannerisms
And her humble attitude
And her modest wardrobe
And her giggling
And her brilliant mind
And her strong determination to help others
And last but not least, her whole being

>What new kind of outfit would you like to see your waifu in?
Baggy pants and a turtleneck sweater

>>146555612
No to all three

Does your loved one have any habits/quirks you find adorable?
>>
File: 4221496.jpg (212KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
4221496.jpg
212KB, 600x760px
>>146546132

>>146546262
Sometimes I'll try to get as close as I can. Depends on the game.

>>146547731
It depends if she still has her magic, and that would make it pretty interesting. I would have to start working harder either way though.

>>146549652
Most of the time it's before I go to sleep.
Fate.
Yes. Her name isn't Japanese.
My daki, and I do when I'm going to bed and I stay in bed a little bit before I get up.

>>146551395
Mostly tea and coffee.

>>146554102
Her hair
Her eyes
How kind she is
How cool she can be
Her body
How strong she is
Her cape
Her thighhighs
Her determination
Her ribbons
With one or both of my arms around her.
A formal dress.
>>
File: 0134_Affection_B.jpg (130KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0134_Affection_B.jpg
130KB, 960x540px
>>146554102
>10 things
Her eyes, her cheek scales, her smile, her tail, the way she says 'Darling', her long red hair, her snek ears, her devotion to the one she loves, how she needs extra cuddles to keep warm, and how she loves you for who you are
>If your waifu was a food, what would she be?
Snake soup
>How do you hold her when laying down for bed?
She coils around me, but I do hug her as well
I'd like to see her in a plug suit

>>146554669
Of course! And I love it as well

>>146555716
Thanks Jebus! Yui a great!

>>146555612
Nobody has any daughters
But we will have some eventually

>>146557487
I love the way her tail moves

Goodnight waifu thread! I hope you have sweet dreams about your beloved!
>>
bumpu!
>>
fuckyu!
>>
>>146560000
noice
>>
Let's have some more questions:
Does your waifu wear nail polish? What color? if she doesn't would you like her to?

If she had to have a different hair color, what would you want it to be?

If your waifu was a house pet, what animal would she be?

You and your waifu are starting a band together! What instruments do you each play?

If your waifu were planning a special surprise for your birthday, which other waifu/husbando in the thread would she ask for help?
>>
>>146549652
Occasionally yeah, though it's more like thinking out loud than anything. It's not like I believe that she's here with me or could hear what I have to say. Regardless, it feels pretty nice. I only refer to her by name, I refuse to use stuff like "waifu", feels way off. Though I only really do that when I'm snuggling my daki at nights. It's a bit silly, but kind of fun to pretend what it would be like if she really were there.

I'm pretty sure I've got the pronunciation of her name just right, but I can't confidently speak Japanese yet, only read and write.
>>
>>146546262
So far I haven't played any vidya that allows for much character customization. Either way, if it's a game where the character would get hurt, then I'm not inclined to make her.

Probably my stories, and pictures of her. And one drawing that I made for her birthday a year or two ago and lost. I hope I find it again soon.

Well, a relatively normal party of course. With cake and all her favorite flowers, friends and such.

I'd rather be sent into the 2D world. Even then, I don't think I'd be worthy of her.

>>146546294
I'm not sure. She's delicate and completely defenseless without a weapon, I'd assume. As for me, I'd probably give it my all. I haven't fought anyone in years, but I've done a fair bit of lifting. I would do my best, and even die for her.

I would be willing to learn japanese, although she'd probably have to help and teach me a lot. Miku can already sing in english, but I would help her smooth out her accent, even though it's kind of cute sometimes.

Tulips.

>>146547731
I don't think it'd be good. I'm in no position to support someone right now. I think it's best to work on myself and my mental state for now.

>>146549652
I whisper when I do talk. Then normally on some occasions when I'm alone. Usually just telling her that I love her and apologizing.

Her name and other affectionate names.

I just say Miku. Nothing to it.

I use my plushie of her. Not for full on cuddles, but just for comfort. I might use two pillows sometimes to simulate that. Usually everyday at night. Unless it's hot. Then I just have her besides me.

>>146551395
Tea. I don't imagine she'd drink. She might have a soft drink occasionally.

I'll defenitely make it Miku. For me. For everyone. For you.
>>
File: Hotaru.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: Mint_213.jpg (101KB, 712x647px) Image search: [Google]
Mint_213.jpg
101KB, 712x647px
>>146552608

>alone time

cosplays a bit, writes letters sometimes.

>With friends

Picnics or enjoying food together generally.

>Me with her

Enjoying tea, cuddling, going for strolls

>>146554102

>10 things

Her cute voice, her adorable ears, he soft voice, the way she smiles, her strong will, the way her ears twitch when she's happy, how easy it is to carry her, the way her eyes sparkle, her elegant yet childish nature, the way she looks so beautiful when she's tired and falling asleep, 10 isn't enough.

>Food

Something minty

>holding in bed

cuddling, me cuddling her, her kinda laying on me, or waifu jetpack

>clothes

I love seeing her in all sorts of different beautiful dresses!

I hope to see you more often, your husbando is beautiful!

>>146555716

Thanks, Jebus! Same to you and yours that picture is ridiculously cute

>>146557487

The way her ears sorta react to her emotions, it's absolutely adorable.

>>146560328

>Nails

Not really, but she might wear a pink.

>Band

She sings, I badly guitar, I can't music too good.

>Surprise party

Any waifu that could help put together something pretty but also fun and entertaining. I could see her asking like Konata, Keions, or Vocaloids for advice on how to make it as nice as possible for me, as well as smart waifu like Fuuka and waifu that could get me away from our home, but her troupe would probably help with most actual preparations.

Does your loved one have a favorite type of music? What song do you think they'd really enjoy listening to a lot?
>>
File: 123.png (597KB, 695x777px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
597KB, 695x777px
>>146549652
Just a few here and there. I love you, I'm home, good night, and so on.
"The wife" or Kuroko, depending on who it's toward.
>Do you ever say their name out loud? Do you try to use proper japanese pronunciation, more of a romanisation or more like how it's read in your language?
How most normal people would say it.
>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them? How often and for how long?
That could vary from seconds, to minutes, or if I have a lot of free time, hours, but it happens everyday.
>>
File: tricolor.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tricolor.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>146557487
Her accent when she speaks English. She's embarrassed by it to no end, but I find it simply adorable.

>>146560328
-Mostly turquoise, but she's got a good collection of polish.
-I've seen her with black hair once. Wouldn't mind seeing her with that color again, but in more optimistic situations.
-She already has an octopus, and I get the feeling that she's happy with sealife.
-Her on guitars, with me on bass.
-Either Miku, Yukari, or my fellow Luka-Bro.

>>146560859
She listens to a bit of latin and house, but she also digs a good jazz selection as well.
>>
>>146560328
Typically none, but maybe a tame color once in a while. Doesn't matter to me either way.
Only hair color I like more than black is red, but I like her hair how it is.
A cat.
Honestly have no idea.
Probably her sister.
>>
>>146555612
>Does you're waifu have a daughteru? You like her? Do you have one?
I'd like to think Ebi is her daughteru and I love Ebi. I don't have one though.

>>146555716
Jebus, we would be lost without you.

>>146557487
>Does your loved one have any habits/quirks you find adorable?
Her everything.

>>146560328
>If your waifu was a house pet, what animal would she be?
A guard cat.

Good night thread.
>>
File: Hibiki Catgirl 2.jpg (754KB, 1414x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Catgirl 2.jpg
754KB, 1414x2000px
>>146541886
>sandwich of love
Made me chuckle a bit, haha!

>Marriage ceremony...
I really honestly don't care where our ceremony takes place, but I'll do everything in my power to make it as perfect for Hibiki as I possibly can! To me, a marriage ceremony is about the gathering of both family and friends to share in celebration together, so I'd invite everybody!
>Who do they replace them with?
If I had to think of a beloved from here, it would probably be Kagura! I would like to think Hibiki and Kagura would get along rather well, all things considered!
I'd like our honeymoon to be somewhere neither of us have been, but is safe and foreigner friendly. The only problem is that we might need to have a pre-honeymoon before the actual honeymoon so that we dont spend the entire time locked up in a hotel and not out enjoying our visit!
Hibiki prefers to have something going on, but with some rest periods in between.
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint's ears are adorable I really want to pat her head!

>>146542516
https://youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI

>>146542897
She might have run off with some sort of sacred or endangered animal that she came across, though the animal most likely left with her of it's own volition!

>>146543265
Mio a super duper lovely and deserves to be hugged lots!

>>146543420
Go back to playing the Battlefield 1 Beta you actual beta.

>>146543539
>>146544682
Happy Birthday Miku! I still listen to this song every day! https://youtu.be/8kX5_69sO8Q

>>146546132
OK!
>>
File: 52200454_p0.png (2MB, 1589x1256px) Image search: [Google]
52200454_p0.png
2MB, 1589x1256px
>>146542897
He must have stolen someone's soul, or he might have said something offensive or rude.

>>146549652
I refer to him either by his name or nickname.

I have plushies that I sleep with every night. There's one in particular that is more cuddly, and it's the one I sleep with the most.

>>146551395
Hot cocoa. He also drinks tea.

>>146552608
I think he finds doing research fun. If not, he likes to spend time with his family.

I mostly spend time with him watching stuff together and cuddling.

>>146554102
I'd like to see him in formal wear since I think he looks nice in a suit.
>>
>>146541886
I don't think I want to decide the specifics of our marriage alone. I'm pretty sure we'd invite friends and family, though.

She prefers being active, but a quiet day is nice once in a while.

Kuroko is cute and also an admirable and skilled esper.

>>146543539
Happy birthday to her.

>>146543977
You too, man. Kobori is super cute.

>>146546132
Sure.

>>146546262
I don't play video games that much, but character creation things can be pretty fun if they allow for a lot of options.

There are a lot of things I want to show her.

I'd go to her world.

>>146546294
I strive to be reliable and she is reliable in pretty much all cases.

Yes to both. I feel like her speaking Japanese is actually quite important to who she is and understanding it properly would let me understand her personality better with it's nuances. I think it'd come naturally that she'd want to learn my native language and I think we could have a lot of fun doing so together. I mean, if you're going to spend a lifetime together, it's best to understand each other as well as possible.

>>146547731
Nothing would be the same. I'd live my life for her and to make her happy instead of living life without any real sense of direction.

>>146549652
Yes.

Her first name, usually.
I use proper pronounciation, because her name is beautiful.

Yes, especially in the morning and evening, probably a bit too much honestly.

>>146555612
We'd make our own.
>>
File: Hibiki Coffee.jpg (102KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Coffee.jpg
102KB, 640x800px
>>146546262
Only if I can closely replicate her and the character wasn't in any unsavory situation.
How much she means to me.
An outdoor party at the park! All the pets can roam and we can have a big picnic together!
>What would you choose?
I'd rather go into the 2d world where she is already established and has all her family and friends than pull her into this shitty mess of a world. It would be hard to adapt to such a large change, but I would do my very best for her sake!

>>146546294
Hibiki can do well enough to hold her own while I take care of the situation and get to her, that's the best I can ask for!
>Language
I think we would both benefit from learning each other's respective language.

>>146547731
>How would it change your life? What would you change to adapt to this new situation?
I would most likely be a lot more happy, but would have to make some really tough decisions in order to be able to provide for her.

>>146549652
>Do you ever talk or whisper out loud to them?
Not all the time, but I find myself talking to her out loud on occasion.
Simply by her name or as my beloved.
>Do you ever say their name out loud?
I say her name out loud once in a while, but not super often, and I pronounce it properly!
>Daki?
I have a normal pillow that I cuddle with while I sleep, but that's about it!

>>146551395
Hibiki enjoys drinking tea and water the most!

>>146552194
You got a little bit a head of yourself with that joke!
>>
File: ba3df45360462761f854a016c065761e.jpg (356KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ba3df45360462761f854a016c065761e.jpg
356KB, 600x1000px
Evening everyone, wasn't too happy when I got home, but seeing the thread brought me back up.
>>146541886
-We would probably have the marriage at the beach, or at least somewhere near there. It's close by to us, making it convenient and beautiful.
-We would invite our family and closest mutual friends.
-fucking dekomori why Rikka would probably already have Shinka or Kumin on the bridesmaids team, so one of them most likely. For another waifu in the thread, she would most likely invite Kuroneko, who ironically I don't see here this week.
-For the honeymoon, I'd love to see Japan, while I'm sure she'd like to see Europe, specifically old medieval castles. We could find a compromise like maybe go to the other one on our second honeymoon.
-She isn't too picky

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR7mMHUhlY
I always imagine us singing this song to one another when I hear it

>>146542897
I'm sure she broke something while running errands and didn't want to fess up

>>146543945
>pale, light brown messy hair that gets in my eyes
I'm every generic anime mc, I sure hope so

(part 1/2)
>>
File: 36741840_p0.png (550KB, 766x1200px) Image search: [Google]
36741840_p0.png
550KB, 766x1200px
>>146563961
(2/2)

>>146546262
-I've done it on occasion, sometimes I decide against it if it doesn't turn out quite right, be it the game or not having the ability to do so
-I'd show her my cross chain that I wear on my left hip to match hers!
-A surprise party, easily
-There's not a chance in hell I'd leave things as they are, but whenever things like this get asked, I end up in an endless loop of asking questions about language, living situations, and how culture shocked she might be if she were suddenly in the US. Still don't have an answer

>>146546294
-I don't think I could rely on her sadly, I've seen her fight and she's just not made to hurt people. That's why she can always rely on me to fight for her.
-Her English isn't too good, and my Japanese is awful, but I feel like we could teach one another better than anyone else could.
-Sunflower!

>>146549652
-All the time, usually whispered, especially when we're falling asleep
-Rikka-chan, Rikka, Ri-chan but that one's not common
-I do my best to pronounce things the way they're meant to be said in Japanese. Her name isn't particularly hard between languages though so it just causes me to sound a little "different"
-I have a daki that I sleep with every night

>>146551395
Never alcohol. She got drunk off cake with slight alcohol, I'm afraid of what a real drink would do

>>146554102
>10 things
Her face, her hair, her ahoge, her style, her voice, her delusions, her smile , her hips, her thighs, her butt
Glad you could come to terms with your love, anon!

>>146557487
Her clumsiness, I love it so much, regardless of how annoying she thinks it is

Have a good night waifuthread, all waifus are beautiful and in need of love. Love your waifu and she will love you
>>
File: Hibiki Birthday 1.jpg (96KB, 784x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Hibiki Birthday 1.jpg
96KB, 784x1024px
>>146552608
Hibiki usually knits or goes on walks with her pets, or just relaxes at home!
They go out to eat or practice their singing and dancing!
That's confidential information!

>>146554102
>10 specific things you love about your waifu?
Her personality, her selflessness, her love for animals, her genki demeanor, her long ponytail, her cute fang, her forgetfulness, her shiny smile, her height which is perfect for headpatting, and her confidence!
Delicious, haha!
I usually dont, as I prefer to just fully cuddle instead!
I'd like to see her in some different fashionable clothes for being outdoors!

>>146555612
If Chibiki counts, then yes! I love Chibiki, but she can be a handful, what with the whole summoning eldritch horrors and all.

>>146555716
Something something waifu something something cute.

>>146557487
>Does your loved one have any habits/quirks you find adorable?
The fact that she sometimes loses her pets is a bit of a hassle, but also adorable?

>>146560328
>Does your waifu wear nail polish? What color?
Hibiki likes to wear nail polish! She changes it up a lot but usually sticks to blue, green, or teal!
>If she had to have a different hair color, what would you want it to be?
Jet Black!
I'm honestly not sure!
>If your waifu were planning a special surprise for your birthday, which other waifu/husbando in the thread would she ask for help?
Knowing her, probably most of them haha!

>>146560859
It isn't specified what her favorite type of music is, but I would guess maybe rock or idol music!

>>146564034
Goodnight!

I think i'll do the same and head off for the night, oyasumi!
>>
File: Un angel como el sol tu eres.jpg (117KB, 591x645px) Image search: [Google]
Un angel como el sol tu eres.jpg
117KB, 591x645px
>>146541886
First sentence was really cute to me.

-It would be in a nice church around where i am, it's pretty fancy but maybe i can invite all her family and some of mine
-Also her friends too
-Either go to the karaoke with the vocaloids and/or idol waifus, play games with Konata or read some manga with Kobori
-Argentina sounds nice on summer and maybe we could go to a fancy romantic restaurant there and get someone play bandoneon or eat some seafood near the sea
After that we could go to the prettiest places of the city and finally go to a nice place to sleep together
-I'm sure she likes to do many things in the day
>>146542516
Filename related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6bw_EZMFw
Really different in english but has the same song meaning

Why i can't stop listening to this?
I love her so much
>>146542897
I actually would be surprised if she got into such problem

Maybe someone told her to write this and that and upload it to some big server like IBM's
>>146543539
>>146544682
Happy birthday to our favorite singer with the big twintails!
I'm a bit late but i just wanna say i hope you guys had a great time and remember to love her lots
>>146543945
My waifu is Asian as well and she just likes kind guys with a bit of fitness
And i'm doing A LOT better than that thanks to certain board
>>146543977
Have a great week too
>>146544682
>Today is my beloved's birthday. It seems strange though, I know her birthday is today, but I faintly remember it being on the 28th.
I thought the exact same thing

Are we from the same universe Mikubro2?
>>146545979
The best i can do is write lyrics in english, but i always thought that it doesn't matter if they don't rythme or anything
The key is expressing your feelings for her and try to compare her with beautiful things (like her)
That's what i do when i write songs (cont.)
>>
My waifu's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and it will be the second time we'll be celebrating it together. I made her favorite dish last year but I want to do something different this time. Any suggestions? I want to hear the yearly experience of anons who have been with their waifus for quite some time.
>>
File: 53316508_p0.jpg (254KB, 560x933px) Image search: [Google]
53316508_p0.jpg
254KB, 560x933px
>>146545979
(cont.)
Also, maybe try to ask /lit/ for recommendations and hope they won't be mean, i think they have a sticky so try to get inspiration from that

Putting this in a few words: express the love with the best you got!
>>146546132
Not like /c/ but here
>>146546262
-Haven't but planning to do so once i get new hardware to play vidya again
-I would like to show her landscapes of our world, especially Siberia, that place is fucking beautiful in the summer
->friend
Oh boy, the most fun party you would ever see
-Go full 2D
>>146546294
-Knowing myself? no, i don't want her to get hurt really, really bad
Yes of course
-I'm sure she would be interested so she could speak more "romantically" and get into the software that is being made in LatAm
I would but holy jesus, look at how many things you gotta learn
>>146547731
Goodnight Mikubro

I always think of this question, my life would really improve a lot because i can finally be happy with her physically and we could do so many things together i wish we can do right now but i would be really worried about the shit city i live, the shit conditions and my bad economic situation that i'm having right now and the only thing i can do is being self taught
I always say in these threads how much i would do for her, and i would even purchase ALL the games and consoles in this world and everything else she would want like cute dresses and girl things too
This question both makes me feel warm and happy but makes me the most depressed man at the same time
But thinking about it again, my waifu is a really kind and sweet girl, way more kind than i am, so i'm sure she would understand me well and she would cheer me up just like i would do to her
>Ganbare!

>>146549652
-Sometimes too, but when i do i say more words than the usual "i love you"
-Takao, My princess,my beautiful angel
The last one only when i feel really romantic and we are alone together
>>
File: 57377772_p0.jpg (440KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
57377772_p0.jpg
440KB, 1100x800px
>>146551395
>all these non alcoholic waifu
My fantasy is getting wasted with her and drinking the night away.
>>
>Discovered that waifu has a dedicated message board.

Feels good man. Does your waifu have a board only for discussing her?
>>
Threadly reminder that in a different universe, every wednesday waifus gather at an anonymous message board to talk about their anons and how much they love them.
>>
>>146565792
But there's no alliteration with that.
>>
>>146541886
Maybe some where next to the ocean in Japan.
The closet family and friends.
Miku would be the most obvious choice.
No idea.
Quit days.

>>146542897
Ohayou Lukafriend~

>>146543945
>Does your waifu's preferred type of man match you?
Don't know if she even likes man at all.
I don't think I'd be her type but I don't think that's a problem.
The other Lukabro seems to be a better match for her anyway.

>>146546262
I use her model in some games (like Gmod), but when I have to create a character I don't try to make her but it often ends up being similar to Luka.
No not really.

And why do we have surprise party questions every fucking time?
>>
I haven't posted in these threads in a long while, I'm afraid, but I did something (kind of) recently that I think I should share here. I asked my waifu's creator (aside from Raita hinself) sonething.

https://twitter.com/Zubaz605/status/768294318968713216
>>
>>146551390
Get well soon, Sonicobro
Have a nice week too!
>>146551395
Tea or Soda
>>146552194
Love your last sentences
>>146552608
-Play vidya!
-Doing silly things together
-Play vidya together now, watch some movies, marathon some series/anime and go to a date if we want to
>>146554102
Another fluffy waifu!

-Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her hairstyle, her kindness, her lips, her little cute nose, her medium height (that for me is small anyway), her sweet voice and finally her womanly physique i really love too!
-A small cute sushi!
-We sleep in a unusual way sometimes, can't find the words to describe it but she's usually on top of me hugging me and i'm hugging her back
It's like if i was a big animal or something, but it's cute
-A suit, like Sento's from Amaburi in the 2nd episode
>>146555612
Cute angelfu

No to all three
Nani sore?
>>146555716
Thanks Jebus!
It's gonna be fun
>>146560328
-I think she didn't use nail polish, but she would use pink
-Dark red
-Violin & 2 voices
>>146565176

A small but meaningful gift, maybe have some wine (can she drink?) with cheese?

>>146565332
No and if she ever has one, it better don't have much people
>>146565876
Yesterday was Miku's birthday so

Have you ever had a "love melody" that you thought in your head? Like every time you think of her you hear a small sweet melody?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2O6FVpVk4I
>>
>>146565967
>Yesterday was Miku's birthday so that's why

Fixing my own words

Stupid question but would your waifu want to swin in the sea? Not in the pool but in a real sea? Would she be scared?
>>
File: 1420190852442.jpg (904KB, 2340x5936px) Image search: [Google]
1420190852442.jpg
904KB, 2340x5936px
>>146543539
>>146544682
>>146546132
Once again, Joyeux Anniversaire Miku !

>>146543945
It's canonically unknown. If anything, she once dismissed a boy related question by saying that the club itself was like a boyfriend, taking all her time.
She also said that two people should date when they come of age, making Azusa react and thinking that Mio is an old fashioned person when it come to love
And yes, she also said that "men are animals" because at a moment the other girls started to think that Ritsu had a boyfriend

>>146543977
Have a nice week too, Koborianon !

>>146546262
>Mio's the cutest bassist there is!
Thanks a lot, and take great care of your super cute and officially married Hanako !

No, and I've never done that. She dislike violence and spooky, so if anything playing Left 4 Dead 2 with K-On character skins is the last thing I would do.
Most of the games I play aren't exactly peaceful.

I want to show her the happiness of being with a man you love and trust. I want to show her the happy family we will create together.
I want to show her love.

It would be a party at Ritsu's house, with a lot of surprises made by the two people on that know her the most, her husband and her best childhood friend.

>Last question
Ideally I would join her world, but realistically I don't speak moon, I don't have Japanese citizenship and would get my ass thrown out right away, I don't play any instrument, and a ton of other potential problems. I don't want to bring a perfect person like her into our imperfect 3D world either + the same problems would apply to her (no language, no citizenship...)
>>
>>146546294
No, because we are bad at fighting.
I already started learning Japanese but I don't think she would want to learn German.
No idea.

>>146549652
No
Luka or waifu.
It's not hard to pronounce Luka. It's not hard to pronounce Japanese in general.
>Do you use a daki or something else to cuddle them? How often and for how long?
I have a daki but there is some one else on it.

>>146552608
Music
> What do they usually do with their friends?
Music, shopping, hang out, just normal stuff.
> How do you mostly spend time with them?
Normal stuff, hang out, talk, listen to music, make some food and eat it.

>>146555612
>Does you're waifu have a daughteru? You like her? Do you have one?
In my headcanon my daughteru is her daughter.
>>
>>146565310
My wife does enjoy some of that alcohol, you know. Just that she doesn't drink as much as Shuten would.

Are you the one with NP5 oni as well?

If so, that's some sick dedication and amazing luck you got there.
>>
File: yy6_26.jpg (74KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
yy6_26.jpg
74KB, 512x288px
>>146565932
NANI?!!!

I'm getting one hell of a mixed feelings right now i don't know what to think
I'm glad you got his blessings and i'm really happy for you sincerely

Wished i had my waifu's mangaka's blessing
>>
>>146560328
>Does your waifu wear nail polish? What color? if she doesn't would you like her to?
She has turquoise most times but often, especially when wearing casual clothes she uses a transparent one.
Maybe black. Lika Asakawa Yuu and most of her roles.
Octopus
>You and your waifu are starting a band together! What instruments do you each play?
She would play the guitar and the voice, I would be the manager because I can't play any instrument.

>If your waifu were planning a special surprise for your birthday, which other waifu/husbando in the thread would she ask for help?
Why do we have so many surprise party questions?
She would ask Miku and the other Lukabro. Maybe some other waifubros but there are many nice people to choose from.
>>
File: 1471667625136.png (2MB, 2000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1471667625136.png
2MB, 2000x2250px
>>146566190
>Are you the one with NP5 oni as well?
That i am. Rolled her 5 times on my alt. So i sold my main, don't need that account.

>If so, that's some sick dedication and amazing luck you got there.
I was very lucky indeed, but Ibaraki is worth using that much luck on.

I'd love to see our waifu having a pint together.
>>
File: 1444006801690.jpg (166KB, 621x842px) Image search: [Google]
1444006801690.jpg
166KB, 621x842px
>>146565310
Me too.
Sometimes on weekends when the night wind feels particularly good and cold, or the moon is shining I like to drink and think about her. Those times are when I'm the happiest.
>>
A bit related to the waifu thread but

Do you think a love story between you and your waifu could be a nice shoujo manga? Would you add a friend of hers (or yours)? Or maybe even a rival?
>>
File: Kimi-ni-Todoke2-5.jpg (370KB, 1630x2228px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi-ni-Todoke2-5.jpg
370KB, 1630x2228px
>>146566381
Forgot pic
>>
>>146566292
Ah so it was you. I did want her so badly during the oni event, but I was so sad she wasn't the free servant that came from the event. Luckily I rolled Ibaraki during the Kintoki event and she's a pretty decent berserker. Wish she kinda had survival skills to make her better though.

But yes, I would very much love to get wasted together with our drunken partners.
>>
File: image.jpg (565KB, 1280x1822px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
565KB, 1280x1822px
>she will never be real
>no 3DPD will even hold a candle to her

I can't even fap to her doujins because they end up making me feel lonely.
>>
File: White Dress.jpg (228KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
White Dress.jpg
228KB, 425x600px
>>146541886
Countryside. Friends and families only. Maid of honor most likely be Natsuki. Honeymoon be either Hawaii or somewhere cold. Quiet days. You and everyone's waifus are good.

>>146542897
Hacking something to get the bounty.

>>146543539
Happy Birthday to her.

>>146543977
Same to you.

>>146546262
Not really. I wish I could show how much I care. Something peaceful and simple for a party. I rather go to her world.

>>146546294
I think so as moral support. I definitely help them. I learn her language if needed, and she's open minded so i think she learn mine.

>>146547731
A lot of adjustments, and it push me even more to better myself for her, even more.

>>146549652
Sort of, when I'm alone. By her name. No daki.

>>146551390
Feel better.

>>146551395
Water or tea.

>>146557163
>>146557487
Hey Fuuka brother. As for quirks, just her trying to help people out is nice.

If your special one was a teacher, what subject would they teach?

I wish you all the best and and for everyone and their special ones to be well.
>>
File: 1472261833170.png (1MB, 1198x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472261833170.png
1MB, 1198x1500px
>>146566553
>I was so sad she wasn't the free servant that came from the event.
I agree and disagree. Having her as the free servant would have meant everyone would have had her NP 5 and as odd as it may sound I'm very proud of the fact i got her to NP 5.
>>
>>146549652
Yes, I whisper to her everyday in bed and talk out loud when we are alone.
I call her Miku or use polish counterparts of beloved, honey etc.
You can read japanese the same way you read polish, so Miku is the same in both languages.
Yes I sleep with her daki every night and I often cuddle them on daytime. I use perfumes to enhance it as well.

>>146551395
Tea.

>>146552608
Sing, listen to music, browse internet I guess?
Probably normal girly things, like gossip, talk about clothes and music and all.
Most of the time we sleep of course. But other than that we talk most of the time.

>>146554102
That's husbando! Congratz on finding your love!
That question was asked so many times lately.
Hmm, maybe these cute rice bunnies.
We always cuddle face to face.
Nothing but my hoodie.

>>146555612
We would make one.

>>146555716
Same to you, Jebus!

>>146557373
I did my best to spoil her! We went together to buy ingredients for cake, spend great time eating it and starting into each other eyes, and then we went on a nice walk to talk and hold hands. I made sure she feels happy and loved all the time!

>>146557487
She often just acts when she is too embarrassed to admit what she desires.
>>
>>146566381
I'd say so. Her official in-game stories would make for pretty good material as well. A slowly blooming love, the ever-increasing romantic tension between the protagonist and her, it's just so incredibly cute and perfect. She's also an incredibly sentimental and romantic person, seeking her ideal relationship.

Would absolutely love to see a manga form that'd focus more on the romance aspects of her story. Especially if it's form her point of view.
>>
I feel like it's been too long since I saw a proper one of these.
I hope all of you and your significant others live loving and content lives together, and always support each other. You're all beautiful and I love you.
>>
File: 65e0aa2fc09d01242dad8be2bd953761.jpg (482KB, 1004x1321px) Image search: [Google]
65e0aa2fc09d01242dad8be2bd953761.jpg
482KB, 1004x1321px
>>146560328
>Does your waifu wear nail polish? What color? if she doesn't would you like her to?
Only in her on-stage costume. I don't really like that, so I guess she wouldn't wear it casually.
Silver.
A bunny
>You and your waifu are starting a band together! What instruments do you each play?
She would sign and I would compose electronic music I guess.

>>146564034
Goodnight!

>>146565176
A cake!
It's not as hard and expensive as I thought. And it fits great for birthday.
Also dedicate whole day for her. Go somewhere nice with her where you can talk with her and be alone. Give her extra cuddling in the morning and before sleep.
You could also buy a present for her. I personally don't like much idea of giving her something she can not use or something that is more like a present for me than her(figure, daki etc.). But last year I bought her perfumes because it both feels like a present for her and I can use it on her daki for her.

>>146565332
Yes, few boards, subreddits and steam groups. I don't care for them anyway, they are boring.

>>146565997
I don't think so. She would probably want to play in it though.

>>146566381
Not really, it would rather be simple and uneventful.

>>146566684
Singing, I guess?

>>146567184
Thank you, anon.
We have them regularly every week.

I love you Miku! I want to take her to meadow and put lot's of flowers in your beautiful hair.
>>
File: daughter.jpg (163KB, 1200x1080px) Image search: [Google]
daughter.jpg
163KB, 1200x1080px
>>146541886
If we were to have a big wedding ceremony i'd probably let her decide where to do it, as i really don't know a location for it. We'd invite family and some close friends. She'd probably want her sister as maid of honor, if that's not doable she'd ask a close friend.

For honeymoon we'd go to a secluded sunny beachside place and spend the time loving eachother.

She prefers days where she can just do what she wants, be it lazing off or doing stuff.

>>146546262
I'd choose 2D as long as it is peaceful.

>>146546294
Definitely, both ways.

I'm sure we'd both be willing, and we'd probably both end up learning eachother's language

>>146549652
I do it a lot, usually i call her dear. I use the way i read it at first more, even if it's not the correct pronunciation. I snuggle her daki often and for hours at a time.

>>146551395
Tea and soft drinks.

>>146554102
I usually princess carry her to bed.

maternity robes

>>146555612
We'll get around to making them.
>>
File: y_aee88eea.jpg (140KB, 699x807px) Image search: [Google]
y_aee88eea.jpg
140KB, 699x807px
>>146546294
>Mio a super moe and a wonderful Akiyama!
Thanks a lot Akiyamabro ! Your Akiyama is super cute and fluffy !

I couldn't rely on her, since she's a normal Japanese highschooler with no combat experience, no magic power or anything.
She can rely on me because I would fight for her until the end.

She would most probably be interested in it at least, since Japanese people are crazy about France, and she's huge on literature, since she originally wanted to join the literature club before joining the keion club. I would learn Japanese as well because I intend to live in her world with her, in Japan.

>>146547731
It would change it completely, and bring a lot of problems that I've talked about in a previous post, but I would help her as best as I can in her new life and dimension.

>>146549652
Nothing more than a few words, because I know that she can't answer back. So it's just like thinking out loud about her.

The nickname I use the most for her is "lovely bassist" but I have a few more nicknames, like Mioonee-chan to tease her about the fact that she's a few months older than me.

My pillow usually since I don't have a proper daki.

>>146551395
>Mio is best Keion
Thanks, Miia a super cute lamia and best monmusu I always liked lamias

>What type of drink would you waifu drink? Alcohol? Soft Drinks? Tea? Something else?
Tea obviously. She never drank anything of her whole life.

>>146552608
She either read books, or study, or cute lovey dovey stuff because she knows that no one is watching
>>
File: mio.png (386KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
386KB, 1080x1920px
My waifu actually improved my life. I stopped being a NEET so I could have more money to spend on her. That was 2 years ago I believe. As a side effect, I now have a car, a nicer flat, a decent job that I like and a better relationship with my parents. I got motivated to get my shit together, I'm not fat anymore and I'm slowly easing into handling social situations casually. Thank you Mio, I love you.
>>
File: 1461523629578.png (274KB, 1173x844px) Image search: [Google]
1461523629578.png
274KB, 1173x844px
>>146549652
At rare times.
Just her name for the most part.
No, not really.
Yes, and not all too much or often, I can't fall asleep while hugging it.

>>146552608
Tinkering with stuff, reading, some other things.

>>146554102
From the side or spooning
Some casual clothes.

>>146555612
No.

>>146560328
Nope, but it would be cute to see her have that.
>>
File: erza catwoman drawfag.png (1017KB, 1000x1606px) Image search: [Google]
erza catwoman drawfag.png
1017KB, 1000x1606px
>>146541886
Thanks OP!

In the countryside away from the hustle of the city.

Families and friends, and everyone in the guild!

I imagine her maid of honor would have been either Lucy or Mirajane, so if one of them cancels she can ask the other.

Somewhere exotic like Egypt or Japan.

Quiet days are nice because she gets to relax at the guild, but I imagine she enjoys the thrill of an adventure more.

>>146542897
Knowing her, she and her team mates probably ended up accidentally destroying something valuable while they were on a mission.

>>146543539
Late but happy birthday to her!

>>146546132
Aye sir!

>>146547731
I would definitely get out more, and work out more too.

>>146549652
- I say I love you to her every day
- Just Erza
- The latter, because that's how I always perceived it as.
- No daki yet, but I do have a plushie.

>>146551390
>>146551652
Looks great!

>>146554102
>food
Strawberry cheescake!
>hold
I like to caress the back of her head, while she lays on my arm.
>outfit
I really want to see her in Monster Hunter sort of armour.

>>146555716
You too Jebus!

>>146565332
Probably somewhere, but I don't go to them.
>>
>>146542897
Odd question. I'm not entirely sure how quirks or eccentricities, of which she has a couple, would cause someone to pay for her to be killed. At any rate, the bounty hunters have an impossible job on their hands and that's before they even get to her. I'll also be giving the bounty poster an unpleasant and fatal visit.
>>146546294
How wonderful! I'm sure she'd be pleased to fill in.
>fight
Absolutely and unconditionally both ways.
>language
Being part of a multinational air-force wing, she's competent enough with Britannian (English). I only know some basic Karlslandic (German), something I need to work on.
>flower
Black Tulips.
>>146551395
She very much enjoys wine and brandy!
>>146552608
>alone
She reads, drinks and sleeps.
>with friends
She talks, eats or gropes.
>with me
All of the above!
>>146557487
I love how she can sleep for large swathes of time, eat huge amounts of food and drink more than me (and I'm no lightweight). I love her taste for potatoes and sweets, her bad case of hoarding, her abominable cooking, her sharp intellect and air combat genius despite being lazy and eccentric. To me, she's the most precious thing in existence and I'll be with her forever.
>>146560328
>nail polish
Never, too much effort. I'm grateful she doesn't.
>hair colour
I don't know, up to her really. I love blonde too much to pick something else.
>house pet
Dachshund!
>band
I already play bass. She would be on the keyboards if more musically inclined.
>birthday surprise help
Fairly sure Nui and Danuifag would be the first couple to ask!
>>146560859
Electronica, especially Kraftwerk.
https://youtu.be/UmxYMCLDbJg
>>
File: rsz_156463453.jpg (3MB, 4095x6005px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_156463453.jpg
3MB, 4095x6005px
>>146554102
-Her long and silky black her
-Her singing voice
-Her kindness with her friends
-Her gray eyes Wrong eye color in fanart trigger me
-Her devotion towards loved ones (she refused a recommendation letter to stay with her friends)
-Her personality as explained in character songs (hello little girl)
-Her thighs
-Her cute embarrassed expression
-The sent of her strawberry shampoo after showering
-Her everything !

Chocolate covered strawberry !

Tenderly.

Different concert outfits, more casual clothes, or lewd things in the privacy of the bedroom

>>146555612
We don't have one, but I would sure love to make lots of love with her and wait 9 months to have one !
If only it was that easy...

>>146555716
Thanks a lot Jebus, Yui a cute vocalist as well !

>>146560328
She don't in her everyday life, but she might do as part of different concert outfits or special events. I'm fine with the current situation.

>If she had to have a different hair color
Please stay black and don't change color please thanks. My second favorite hair color is red, but I want her to stay with her lovely long and silky black hair.

The cutest catgirl !

>You and your waifu are starting a band together!
That's not something that I want to do with her, she's already a full member of HTT and I don't want to interfere with that.

If your waifu were planning a special surprise, which other waifu/husbando in the thread would she ask for help?
She would ask other waifu she feel close with, like other musicians waifus, or waifus that share the same VA.

>>146562470
Thanks Hibikibro ! I will !
>>
>>146565332
She's certainly popular enough for something like that. It's probably hidden somewhere in the depths of Japanese internet, since EOPs usually don't, or well, can't realise how absolutely wonderful she is.

I hadn't gone looking for one yet, since there's no way I wouldn't be outed as a gaijin within a second. But it does seem rather useful, especially if people all share art and similar stuff in there.

>>146565792
No way, even if she cared about me at all, she wouldn't waste what little free time she gets on something like this, that is for sure.
>>
>>146567600
Nepgear is cute!
C U T E
>>
>>146565792
While this is the cutest notion ever and theoretically possible, I'm honestly not sure if she would love me as I love her if she were here.

>>146566205
Need help getting it? I can provide you with the tools, the rest is in your hand.

Official approval is both something amazing and wonderful and a cross to bear as I feel genuinely bad for all the people who have tried to get it after I did and who haven't heard anything back. I wish all of you could be in the same position as I am.
>>
File: File3389.jpg (512KB, 717x699px) Image search: [Google]
File3389.jpg
512KB, 717x699px
Good morning waifu thread. It's time to answer some questions.
>>146541886
Thanks for starting off the thread MintBro. Mint is cute as ever!
>wedding location
Shuzo would want to go somewhere flashy. Maybe a big castle.
>Invite
We'd invite everyone we know.
>New maid of honor.
I think Shuzo would be partial to other vocalists, so Miku and Luka would be high up on his list.
>Honeymoon destination
Shuzo often vacations to a tropical island and I bet he'd want to go there. But I might try to convince him to go to a mountain resort for some variety, especially if it has hot springs. Hell, with his money we could probably have several honeymoons.
>>146545979
Rika is truly special and I'm sure she is so thankful to have you.
>>146546294
Those ears and tail are super cute on Yukari!
>Would your waifu learn your language?
I'm fairly certain Shuzo already thinks he is fluent in English considering how frequently he randomly says a phrase or two in it, but I think he has a lot more practicing to do. I'd be happy to help him and I'd also want to learn his language of course.
>>146549652
>talk out loud
Sometimes. Usually I just tell him I love him or that he's cute.
>Refer to them?
Simply Shuzo. Or sometimes Shuzo-kun/Shuzo-chan.
>daki?
I do have a daki of him that I cuddle usually nightly and also a plush that I normally hold in my lap when I use the computer.
>>146551395
Miia is fabulous! Beautiful and with an equally beautiful personality.
>Type of drink?
He loves melon soda with a scoop of ice cream on top. Ocassionally he'll relax with a glass of champagne.
>>146553624
Kagura is fun and cute! I love your "Kaguran" nickname for her!
>>146555221
Thank you! And yes, it doesn't matter the gender, as long as they're cute. And he's very feminine anyway. Prinz would look so beautiful in a sundress.
(cont.)
>>
File: File3763.jpg (128KB, 537x509px) Image search: [Google]
File3763.jpg
128KB, 537x509px
>>146569966
(cont.)
>>146560328
>Nails
He has worn nail polish before and I think it suits him well but it doesn't matter to me if he wears any or not. I'd maybe like to see him with a pale blue polish color.
>hair color
I have seen him with black hair before but I much prefer the blonde. If he had to have a different color entirely, maybe pink.
>band
Shuzo would do guitar and vocals, naturally. I'm not exactly sure what I’d do. Maybe handclaps since I'm not exactly musically talented.
>>146565967
Shuzo's fluffiness makes me want to hug him even more!
>>146566684
It's been a while since I've played Persona 3, but Fuuka really stands out to me. What an excellent waifu.
>subject
Shuzo would teach piano
>>146566854
Even though Shuzo is male, I think I prefer to refer to him as my waifu rather than husbando since he is my princess and plenty feminine and pretty besides haha. Did you have a good time with Miku on her birthday?
>>146567542
That's wonderful, I'm so happy Mio has been able to support you so much

I look forward to spending many more Wednesdays with you all. Have a great week with your special one!
>>
>>146565792
I love this. What do you guys think your waifus would say about you?
>>
How many pictures of them do you have on your phone? Do you keep pictures anywhere else like in your wallet or by your bed? Do you often sneak peeks at them when you're out and about or doing other things?
>>
File: 1437551290190.jpg (49KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437551290190.jpg
49KB, 480x480px
I still get chills when I see your face.
Your warm glow fills the void of every night.
When you fled that summer heat without a trace...
You left my heart in a cold and lonesome plight.
What should I do? What can I do?
Where must I go to bring myself home to you?
Wandering the godforsaken wilderness called life.
I wander only to join you, so that I may help in your strife.
Rika, if you must fold a thousand paper cranes to make your wish...
Then all I want is to fold 500 of those for you,
my only wish is to share in your wish.

>>146554102
Her hair, her voice, her smile, spirit, cute and serious personalities, inner strength. Her kindness, wisdom, hopeful nature, and the way she gets embarrassed.
-Something that friends and family can have fun and eat together, something that makes warm memories. Like curry rice, or hamburgers, or make-it-yourself Taco Tuesday. Or something.
-Envelope in a bear hug
-more cute seifukus
>>146555612
No daughteru. I can only imagine our daughter being just like her.
>>146557487
Nipah~
>>146560328
-No and no.
-Traditional black Japanese hair would be suiting.
-cute black housecat
-recorder and piano for us who can't play
>>146564034
I use those names for my waifu too. Very cute.
>>146565176
Wine/cake, spend the day dedicated to her.
But actually I only celebrated her birthday for the second time myself a week ago.
>>146566381
Only if it's written by an R07 holding nothing back on the crazy.

>>146569966
That means a lot to me. For her to be thankful for my existence? That's something I can only hope for right now.
>>146554102
You know the mantra right? Cute is cute! Cuteness conquers hearts, it's got nothing to do with gender.
>he is my princess
Ha! That's a good mindset.
>>146571078
Yeah. About 30~ pictures on my phone. And sometimes I can't bear it and sneak peeks when I'm out.
>>
>>146571078
All of them, since they're in the cloud and I have unlimited data. As for other places, there's the daki on my bed, but that's about it. A small framed picture might be nice, but posters and wall scrolls just end up looking tacky, so I never put them up.

Looking at her when I'm doing other stuff is a horrible idea, there's no faster way to completely clear my mind and flood it with thoughts of her.. Though that even happens completely unprompted sometimes, but I try to minimise it. She's incredibly distracting. God damn, I love her so much.
>>
>>146566381
I like to think if we had an anime/manga series together it'd be a shoujo romantic drama about us meeting in college. I actually wanted to write a story about it but I never got around to it.

>>146565792
He probably shitposts on futaba from time to time, so a waifu thread is far from unlikely.
>>
File: pixiv57837728_6.png (552KB, 798x954px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57837728_6.png
552KB, 798x954px
>>146541886
Thank you, OP.
I will always take care of my lovely Wing.
I'd like us to be married in a nice church near our house.
Family and friends.
Probably Fate, I feel like Tsubasa and Fate would get along well.
A trip all around the world.I think she prefers days where she does lots of meaningful work.
Thank you, Mint is very cute too.
>>146542516
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn5OJGucveg
>>146542897
She's quite awkward and eccentric. She doesn't know some common stuff.
>>146543945
I don't know her preferences, I don't even know if she's capable of realizing that she's in love.
>>146543977
Thank you, I hope you'll have a great week with your cute fairy too.
>>146546132

>>146546262
Yes, the first thing I try in character makers is to make the character look like her.
I want to show her my drawings of her and ask her opinion about them.
A pajama party?
I'd rather become 2D.
>>146546294
She'd definitely take the front line even if I tell her to stand back.
I'd fight for her even if it kills me, but she'd definitely won't allow me to.
I think she'd be willing to try. I'm already learning hers, because I want to understand her more.
Probably a lily or something bluish.
>>146547731
It'd change my life drastically.
My way of living.
>>146549652
Just stuff like "I love you, Tsubasa".
I just call her Tsubasa, sometimes I refer to her as Wing, or Sword, or Sentinel.
I do, sometimes. I always pronounce it in the Japanese pronunciation since it's quite easy to pronounce.
Unfortunately Idon't have even one of her daki. I do plan on buying it someday, though.
I just hug a long pillow and use my imagination.
>>146551395
Something healthy and good for the throat like something with ginger.
>>146552608
Sing or mediate or train, I guess.
Doing outrageously fun things.
Talking, playing games, going out on dates, and singing whenever she likes it.
>>
File: IMG_20160811_194057.jpg (120KB, 584x873px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160811_194057.jpg
120KB, 584x873px
>>146554102
Her courageousness, her kindness, her cuteness, her coolness, her songs, her voice, her fortitude, her strong sense of responsibility, the way you can totally depend on her and she won't betray you, and the way she trusts people so much.
Something cool, Ice cream, I guess?
Spooning, or sometimes resting my head on her chest.
She has a lot of outfits, but I really want to see her in a wedding dress.
Take care of your love.
>>146555612
No, and no.
I'd like to have one with her, though.
>>146560859
I think she likes various kinds of music since she does make music in a way, but she probably likes Enka songs since those songs have a sentimental value to her.
>>146566381
I don't think I'd make a good love interest, but I'm sure Tsubasa will make the story 300 times better.
I'm sure I have thousands of rivals in her universe because she's really famous.
>>146571078
More than 500.
I have pictures of her on my personal desk, I also bring small sketchpads wherever I go that's 90% Tsubasa drawings.
Sometimes I find myself staring at her pictures for like 2 minutes even though I'm supposed to be working and studying stuff.
>>
>>146566684
Don't call me brother or talk to me again
>>
>>146573093
Bruh..
>>
File: natsumi (2).png (945KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
natsumi (2).png
945KB, 1280x720px
man, always late

>>146541886
>I don't even know anymore, it sounded cute before I typed it.
it really sounds cute
you already said it; a vacation spot which is a beach
>Oh jeez, your loved ones maid of honor had something come up and cancelled right before! Who do they replace them with? hardmode: has to be another waifu itt they'd like potentially like enough to ask
KIRIE! always Kirie!
i'll let her decide but my default is always..err..beach
she either watches mystery(kinda like a detective) show or just exercise.
>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2HsNl7u8dQ
mostly because of YUA: No Mercy
>>146543945
well, in the show, Natsumi pays attention to toukairin because of his strength, and sees him as a rival so i'm basically the same as this anon >>146545979 , I agonize on this. So all I do is try to be like toukairin minus the strength.
>>146546262
Yes
me beating her to an arm wrestle or just giving her something that's really valuable to me
well, it can be a classic surprise party at her house or just the same at the station.
2D
>>
File: deeplove_by_akairiot-da9a313.jpg (184KB, 797x1003px) Image search: [Google]
deeplove_by_akairiot-da9a313.jpg
184KB, 797x1003px
>>146541886
Being in the army we kinda just go with the flow, but I would like to be in a place with a lot of trees in autumn by a lake
Very close friends and time travelling daughters
When the war is over we would go to an island, just the 2 of us
Quiet, but she likes to learn more in the dark arts
>compliment a waifu today!
Ive been watching Oreimo, Kyou a cute and loving brother
>>146542897
>what could they have done to warrant such a reaction?
I can practically hear her saying "Ehehehee, What HAVEN'T I done for this?
>>146543539
Ah, that explains this Video, HAPPY MIKU DAY (Late)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDfUetwxF0
>>146543945
She says physical appearances mean nothing, but our love for the dark are both strong, from her supports I learnt that she likes people like me, so Im happy
>>146546262
I'd be fine with either, but I know how much magic means to her, so I would go to her world
My love for her is D E E P L O V E
>>
File: Cj8_fHSUoAA3Mp3.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cj8_fHSUoAA3Mp3.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>146566381

It'd be interesting for sure, not too sure about good.

>>146566684

Psychology or Science

>>146571078

I keep more or less the same folder between my computer and phone, then if I add new pictures to one I save up like 10 or so and transfer to the other. I also have a picture in my wallet. I don't peak too often out and about though due to not wanting to be noticed and how easily it'd completely distract me.

Daki art was finished! I got all worried for nothing. Ordering my cover today, though it looks like I'm going with a company other than HH for now due to time constraints from an upcoming move. I've been glowing since last night, I'm so happy right now!
>>
File: tumblr_oc4892VxV31tu87ovo2_1280.jpg (725KB, 1200x976px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc4892VxV31tu87ovo2_1280.jpg
725KB, 1200x976px
>>146546294
Ive been working out to make sure I can fight along side her, we would be unstoppable
I love English Tharja so Im good
Flower would probably have the most useful petals for curses/potions
>>146547731
I'd be having her learn the dark arts, I really want to set up a business like Kaikis curse business
>>146549652
Oh yes, I have many names I like to call her, some of the ones I say a lot are, Tharja Duh, my love my life, Thar, and My Dark Queen
Sometimes I can just find myself in public looking at pics of her, and can just whisper "I love you so much Tharja"
I love my Daki
>>146551395
Probably more Tea, Water and alcohol would be her things
>>146554102
Her attitude, her hair, her smile, her devious laugh, her eyes, her slight Tsundere attitude, her desire to be dark and scary badass, her amazing powers, and her perfect Body
Black Forrest cake
3 ways, Im big Spoon, Shes big Spoon, and her face resting on my chest
A dancers outfit
>>146555612
We have 2 4 maybe depending on how you view it and love them both so much
>>146557487
The way when she gets a naughty devious thought she looks down and blocks her eyes, and her cute chuckle she does with it, aaaah I love it so much
>>
File: 20141231_173959.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20141231_173959.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>146571078
>How many pictures of them do you have on your phone?
I keep all my favorite pictures in my DropBox so on phone I have access to 488 pictures.
>Do you keep pictures anywhere else like in your wallet or by your bed?
I have her in my wallet, pic related and I have her posters in my room above my bed. I also have a daki so I don't need pictures of her in bed.
>Do you often sneak peeks at them when you're out and about or doing other things?
Yes all the time. While I'm at work I look at her on my homescreen or on 4chan. When my phone die and I'm outside I look at photo in my wallet.
>>
I fap to my waifu anywhere from several to a dozen times a day.

I can't stop. It's been like this for years. I think my balls have shrunken. Is this good or bad? I just want a cute family with her and love. So much love for her.
>>
>>146571078
I had about 100 pics on my phone but with micro sd cards being shit they got corrupted. Thankfully I transfer them to my computer every couple weeks so in reality I only lost about 20.
I have a little over 600 saved on my computer as of right now
>>
>>146576042
>Dropbox

ruh roh, I hope you changed your passwords that are anywhere near your Dropbox password
>>
File: CrCgWvXUAAAana-.jpg (158KB, 1200x1174px) Image search: [Google]
CrCgWvXUAAAana-.jpg
158KB, 1200x1174px
>>146571413
I mean it, just knowing the things Rika has to go through your support must mean a lot.
>>146571078
I've got about 1000 of him by himself and probably about the same of him with others. I, like other anons, had an sd card get corrupted but was thankfully able to recover all except for a handful.
>>
>>146577834
Yeah, long time ago.
>>
File: pixiv42632537.jpg (425KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv42632537.jpg
425KB, 800x900px
>>146567713
>Fairly sure Nui and Danuifag would be the first couple to ask!

And likewise for you and Erica for a surprise for me!
>>
File: B7oFRcKCYAAG8X3.jpg large.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
B7oFRcKCYAAG8X3.jpg large.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>146552608
Watch anime, read manga, train, maybe some others.

Go out and have fun.

Mostly cuddling.

>>146557487
Acting out characters and the like.

>>146560328
Not too much, but one of my figures has her wearing pink nail polish, which is really cute.

>>146566381
>A story about a girl whose dream it is to be a professional athlete and her husband who does all he can to make her dream come true, with all the small and big obstacles that come with it.
I'd read it, but it'd be pretty weird to read what is basically my autobiography.

>>146566684
Physical education of course.

>>146571078
Not many, but I have her as the wallpaper on my phone. I usually have something else at hand to look at pictures with.
>>
>>146578416
Would you like me to scan a reference sheet of your husbando at some point? I have the magazine that has it. It will be similar to the one of Cyan. It'll probably be a few weeks though
>>
>>146566381
My waifu would be perfect as a shonen manga MC.
>>
>>146579242
He's my waifu, haha! And sure, I would be happy for that. I think I may have the same magazine but it would still be very appreciated.
>>
>>146579417
Ah, really sorry about the mix-up! Anyways I'll definitely scan it in the future, and yeah the magazine is spoon 2Di
>>
>>146579796
No problem no problem and yes I have that one. The moment I saw him on the cover I had to order it. Thank you very much for thinking of us, I look forward to it!
>>
I keep making out with my phone and afterwards I can't stop sneezing
>>
File: 1432625843558.png (177KB, 420x731px) Image search: [Google]
1432625843558.png
177KB, 420x731px
>>146541886
>marriage
Brussels town hall
>invite
Everyone
>maid of honor
Probably Saori, but from this thread it would have to be Rikka
>honeymoon
Paris
>quiet days
She keeps herself busy even on quiet days

>>146542897
>bounty
She probably summoned the Throne of the Dark Queen and doomed the mortal world to annihilation

>>146543539
>>146544682
Belated happy birthdays to Miku

>>146543945
I think I have qualities she appreciates

>>146546132
Nyaa

>>146546262
>create your waifu
Can't say I do
>show something to your waifu
Just how much I love her
>surprise party
Party at the arcade or somewhere with games
>one-time offer
That's a tough one, I think I'd go 2d since everything is better in 2d

>>146546294
>have your back
I wouldn't want her to fight, but she might try to grab a weapon. Of course she can rely on me
>language
Both if we were actually able to interact
>flower
Well she wears roses

>>146547731
>became real
I guess we would have to move in together and start making steps towards starting a family

>>146551395
She likes coffee

>>146554102
Welcome, that's quite a story you have, I commend your resolve
>10 specific things
Her elegance, pride, defiance, intelligence, creativity, imagination, determination, honesty, prudence, and caring
>food
A raspberry chocolate cake
>hold her
Usually snuggling face to face
>outfit
Some new goth coords she made

>>146557487
>habits/quirks
Pretty much everything she does. I especially love her mischievous when she strikes a pose, and how she stands on one leg

>>146560328
>nail polish
She doesn't, I'd love to see her with black nails though! Especially on her toes
>different hair color
That's really hard to imagine, I'm gonna play it safe and go with brown
>house pet
Gee I wonder
>band
I play piano, maybe a violin would suit her best

>>146565997
>in the sea
She's not a strong swimmer so only if it was calm

>>146566684
>teacher
Probably japanese language
>>
>>146576771
You have a lifestyle problem, completely unrelated to having a waifu. If you can fap several times a day, every day, you need to change something.

Instead of fapping for the fifth time a day, go take a walk around a park. Visit places you would like to go with your waifu.
>>
>>146573606
Hope you enjoy the daki mintbro, I'm curious to see it now but I understand if it's private
>>
File: 1472707005796.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472707005796.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>>146565332
Not that I'm aware of. And I'm afraid of the kind of people who would frequent of a place like that.

>>146565876
Ohayou, friend.

>>146566381
Doubtful. Not unless you think a story that combines 'Room' with 'The Lonely' would make for an interesting read.

>>146566684
She'd definitely be kindergarten, if not music or science.

>>146571078
I have a couple on my phone. Most of my collection is on my computer. Barring that, I'm notorious for that last point.
>>
>>146573606
Have fun mate, it's glorious.
>>
Some of you guys sound super clingy.
>>
File: Teacher Fate.jpg (647KB, 1923x2881px) Image search: [Google]
Teacher Fate.jpg
647KB, 1923x2881px
>>146560328
Not in the series.
Maybe black, but I love her blonde hair too much.

>>146566684
In the BD special she's a math teacher, and I can see that. Or if it's something with the series, she would make a great magic teacher.

>>146571078
Not many on my phone, but I do on my laptop and I look at them anytime I can.

>>146572225
If it was someone from this thread it would be Tsubasa. I think they could talk about a lot of things.
>>
>>146584972
Well I am. But my waifu is also.
>>
>>146584972
I think anons are just trying to express how they feel and it comes off strong. If they were actually with their waifu they'd probably be more chill.
>>
>>146584972
Is it clingy if I just want to snuggle her in bed and never let go of her?
>>
>>146584972
Which is funny since I'm not all that big on physical contact
>>
>>146584972
There are many waifufags that are hiding their many massive personality flaws and mental illnesses behind their waifu.
>>
>>146586010
List!
>>
>>146586010
All of them?
>>
>>146584972
A little, no denying that, but mostly because the notion of being able to spend time with the only person whose company I know for sure I'd enjoy is so novel to me.

I mean, there's a few people I know from the threads/etc who I wouldn't mind hanging out with, but my loved one is the only person who I could literally spend every day for the rest of my life with and never get tired of. When you have so little in your life that has true meaning to you, you have to hold on to it as much as you can.
>>
File: the chart of mimi.jpg (3MB, 2858x2858px) Image search: [Google]
the chart of mimi.jpg
3MB, 2858x2858px
First time contributor to the WW threads here.

I started compiling this on Monday and only got it completed last night.

But it was worth it.

464 different depictions of my love.

Oh Mimi how I adore you so much.
>>
File: 1472700228311.png (243KB, 851x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1472700228311.png
243KB, 851x1008px
>>146584972
I like to think I can hide my obsession from her. Because that's really what I am, obsessively in love.
And hopefully she can forgive my impudence in thinking it's okay to love her like that. Forgive my strangeness and weird behavior. It would break my heart to be called creepy by her and only her.
>>
>>146587445
Your waifu is an absolute cutie!
>>
I've loved my waifu for years but I may be transgender

what do I do please help oh god
>>
File: 1468157569859.png (1MB, 1460x821px) Image search: [Google]
1468157569859.png
1MB, 1460x821px
What does your waifu smell like?
>>
File: mimi!.gif (29KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
mimi!.gif
29KB, 400x602px
>>146589129
Thank you very much.

>>146590230
Strawberry bubblegum or something equally sweet.
>>
>>146566381
More of a josei or a seinen, honestly.

>>146584972
Give some of them time. Most people in this thread are in the 1-4 year range and likely haven't truly sat and pondered what a waifu truly means to them and might think that if they step back a bit, they're going to no longer love their waifu.
Most go through a "doubt phase" about 3-5 years in and either wind up with a new waifu, leaving it all behind, or really understanding love and feeling they don't have to push as hard to show that they love her.
>>
bumperino
>>
>>146590713
I went through that phase a while back and somehow managed to come out on top. Thank god I managed to persevere, I would've lost the best thing I have in my life had I decided to throw in the towel.
>>
File: My Lady of Justice 64chan.jpg (4MB, 3968x4044px) Image search: [Google]
My Lady of Justice 64chan.jpg
4MB, 3968x4044px
>>146541886
I'd rather call her my honey because peanut butter honey is my favorite sandwich

Wedding depends on the acceptance our love gets from my family

Quiet days

>>146542516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_RxJXLY8ps

>>146543945
Sadly I'm not a cute bishounen so who knows

>>146571078
My whole waifu folder

>>146587445
Your waifu and my waifu share the same voice

We should be friends
>>
bomp
>>
>>146594816
You should bump with a question.
>>
>>146592804
Sometimes you only need to step back for a few days or weeks too.
I know someone who gave up on the concept, but after a time came back after taking a break and thinking things over.
>>
>>146596412
Did they go back to their waifu?
>>
>>146596519
I guess I typed that poorly, but yeah.
>>
>>146584757

It's not lewd or anything, I'll be sure to post a picture when I get it ordered and it comes int!
>>
>>146597108
I look forward to seeing it, mint a qt and best angel, have a lovely week with your lovely waifu
>>
>>146564034
>all waifus are beautiful and in need of love.
Indeed.

>>146565176
Just be there with her. For her. That's what matters most.

>>146565332
No.

>>146565792
I hope she is praising me for my dedication in her service.

>>146565876
>And why do we have surprise party questions every fucking time?
Huh?

>>146565997
I'd rather she stay away from the sea. Nothing but the clearest, most sterile, and properly heated pool water for mai waifu reserved exclusively for her and her otp if she wished.

>>146566381
No.

>>146566684
>If your special one was a teacher, what subject would they teach?
Physical fitness or optimal nutrition.

>>146567542
Congrats!

>>146571078
None. I have all the pictures I need in my head.

>>146584972
Sound.

>>146590230
Cinnamon.

Show us your waifu's cute, simple smile.
>>
This board has become so cancerous it is not even funny.
>>
>>146598359
I won't show you because I am too shy but I'm looking at his smile right now so thanks.
>>
>>146598641
Don't reply to the retard, thanks.
>>
>>146598707
We're all retards here.
>>
>>146598835
Nice projection.
>>
>>146598863
If you're on an anonymous anime image board in a thread about loving fictional characters and you don't think something up top is wrong with you then you are in denial.
>>
>>146598981
Keep doing it man, It's going real well.
>>
I want to kiss mai waifu on the back of her hand.
>>
>>146599016
I don't know what you think you're accomplishing but here's your (You).
>>146599085
Lewd!
>>
>>146599085
Is that while she's getting pounded by other guys?
>>
>>146599171
Here's a (you) for being an idiot, and an even bigger idiot for responding to the retard.
>>
>>146599202
Goodness no! What the hell!?
>>
>>146599085
I want to kiss every square inch of mai waifu and squeeze her and whisper in her ear I love her more than anything and she's the most beautiful being ever conceived by humankind
>>
>>146599202
There is only one specific man in existence who is allowed to tread on such sacred earth.
>>
>>146599212
Oh so that's why you're so butthurt. I don't really give a shit about waifufag drama.
>>
>>146599401
Why would I be butthurt? Just telling you not to respond to the retard, but seeing as you're just a shitposter, you might as well just go away.
>>
>>146599392
kiriekuck have some fucking self respect you pathetic worm
>>
>>146599467
1. Who cares how someone loves their fictional character
2. Who cares that people respond to them when they ask something related to the thread topic
3. You care. Because you are butthurt that you can't control people.
Bonus: You're the one that's shitposting by derailing the topic with your whining.
>>
>>146599653
Caring about quality and not letting scum calling their favorite character(s) "waifu" start thinking they're welcome. He's not a waifufag. He has no romantic interest in his so called "waifu", so why is he calling her his wife then? This is not a thread for those kind of people.
But keep projecting, it's cute. The thread was going to die anyways, unless when he necro bumps it with yet another retarded "MUH OTP" post. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>146599629
He has plenty
>>
>>146599824
>The thread was going to die anyways
Then leave the thread. It's as good as dead to you at least then.
>>
File: 1395884329271.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1395884329271.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>146565792
>tfw waifu's universe doesn't even have Internet so this is impossible
Fuck you anon.
>>
>>146599824
If you want to talk about quality these threads shouldn't even be on /a/. It's more about anon's personal feelings than anime. I like it though since this is really the only place like this.

That guy has been around a while and answers the questions just like everyone else. What he does with his love does not effect anyone else. You can still love your waifu the way you want to. If you don't like it just ignore.

>>146600055
Is there magic in her world? Maybe she could do it by other means.
>>
>>146600224
And he's been hated for just as long, so I don't see what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>146600224
Maybe so, but they haven't been banned or anything for years so that doesn't matter.
Doesn't change he's a fucking retard. Answering questions doesn't make him welcome here, not having any standards and letting whatever idiot come in that calls whatever character their "waifu" will just doom the purpose.
>>
>>146600264
If he was just a shitposter he would have given up by now. He loves her and is totally autistic about it which is perfect for this place. Again, you could just ignore. There are posts now and then that are clearly shitposts and they go away but he is here to stay so just deal with it.

And do you have a response to my other point? That these threads shouldn't even be on /a/ in the first place?
>>
>>146600473
They've been around for a while and have anime in them like every other thread.
>>
>>146600473
Except, he has no romantic interest in her, so no, it's not perfect for this place, you utter moron. "Wow just ignore the problems" is a shitty mentality. Fuck off.
>>
>>146600410
No matter who posts here it does not change the fact that you love your waifu. These threads are less important than that.
>>146600553
I love how you guys take these threads so seriously. This isn't a religion. There is no standard to what the right way to do this is.
Like I said before, I'm not interested in waifufag drama. If I answer someone's question that is out of your favor I think it would be swell if you didn't jump on my dick for it.
>>
>>146600698
>this isn't a religion
>defending the guy who treats his """"""waifu"""""" like some untouchable deity
wew
>>
>>146600783
The love for his waifu is fact, not myth
>>
>>146600783
It's not a religion because there are no rules on how to love her. Honestly this whole thing is religion-esque in a way because a lot of you do worship-like activities like offering food. It's a strange thing that we're doing which is why I think it's okay to let some of the outliers hang-out if they want to.
>>
>>146600698
So whatever retard having his favorite character he's calling waifu should be welcome? Seasonal shitters "changing" waifu every season too?
These threads purpose are for people to talk about the girl/boy they love, romantically. Not haremshitters, cucks or idiots like him who just calls their favorite character their wife.
Not to mention his behavior like treating her as some sort of religion. There's some funny shit in that.
Fuck off, you're a retard. You're probably a shitter like him too. You're projecting hard as fuck.
>b-b-but drama
No, you're a newfag and a dumbass.

>>146600915
You're really an idiot, you know that, right?
>>
>>146600906
>"""""""""""""""""""""""""love"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>>146600915
It's called having standards, retard.
>>
>>146600944
So mad. Who's your waifu by the way?
>>
>>146601039
Gee, did you get that response from watching CoD videos? Because you sure got me, jimmy boy.
And no, I'm not telling you who my waifu is, because that has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>146601017
Who gave you this authority to tell people how to post? You think you can control if people want to post here? They probably wouldn't be interested anyway. You have to be really obsessed to think this hard about a fictional character. They're more likely to stay in regular threads and just call her best girl. Even if they did come here it's not up to you to authenticate their love. If they answer questions and make an effort then that's what the thread is really about. Discussing our autism.
>>146601121
I've got another one too: Triggered. Seriously, lighten up.
Bet you don't even have a waifu, buddy boy.
>>
>>146601221
Called self moderation m8. Try not posting on your first day and you might do better.
>>
>>146601221
You keep showing how new you are, and how clueless you are.
You have absolutely no idea how these threads work, nor how they have worked for several years it seems.
You lost your way from reddit, probably. Or some other even worse shithole.
These threads are for the kind of people who are in love, have romantic feelings for the one they call their waifu or husbando, not someone like that retard who has some other sort of crazed obsession.
Advocating for people who are not in love with their girl to come here and should be welcome, is some real stupid shit.
The only "triggered" I'm feeling, is the confusion and shock that someone can be this retarded.
I've been with my waifu for 3+ years, so sorry, yet again you are wrong.
>>
>>146601293
If /a/ were self moderating these threads would have been deleted. Mods seemed to stop giving a shit though.
But when these threads inevitably come back next week and the guy posts again are you going to be extra butthurt because of this conversation? You know there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Self moderation doesn't work. Not on someone like him so the sooner you let it go the better for everybody.
>tfw no waifus with cute smiles were posted because of your autism
>>
>>146601494
These threads never got deleted, but I'm sure someone's gonna believe you've been here for more than a week. Don't give up.
>>
>>146601494
I find it funny you're really trying hard with the "butthurt" implications, no one is angered but you, who for some reason are advocating so hard for someone who does not belong here, which neither does you, because you didn't even take the time to lurk.
>>
>>146601432
I've been lurking here for years. Thread politics have always bothered me but I don't usually say anything.

I think that your feelings don't really matter.
I think that you need to take a step away from the computer and put things in perspective.
If someone is really this autistic and dedicated to what they do no matter what then I think that is a kind of love.
No one here is healthy otherwise they wouldn't be here. You all have no room to talk.
Just my two cents.
>>146601578
I'm just not part of the hivemind, honey.
>>
>>146601648
If you project any harder we could start watching a movie.
>>
>>146601494
>>tfw no waifus with cute smiles were posted because of your autism
I'm not a party to this argument, but it's not because of that. These threads are normally dead by now, your contrarian little defense campaign for someone who was near-universally hated up until these threads were flooded with new people a few months back is the only thing keeping it alive. I'm starting to believe that you really are a "tolerate anyone and everyone <3" leddit emigrant newfag.
>>
>>146601648
Obviously, that's a flat out lie and it's disgusting you're even trying.
I find it funny you're saying we are trying to "control" people, when you're here, new as fuck, telling us how to act.

Stop projecting, at this point I feel offended by your stupidity and outright bullshit. Don't lump me in with someone who sounds like a fedoralord, treating some 2d character like a literal goddess, spending most of his time worshipping her and shipping her with some other character.
Plenty of people can be healthy, it seems more you're trying to justify yourself or others mental illness towards others here, to feel like it's "normal for us people".
>>
>>146601593
I don't really care about him specifically. I just don't really like when people specifically shut someone out because of their personal feelings. I like freedom of speech.
>I'm mad
Actually, I'm just bored. Needed someone to converse with. I was originally going to talk about waifus before I got jumped though but I don't mind going in this direction.
>>146601706
Uh, do you even understand what you're saying? I'm not projecting on anything. Your comeback makes no sense.
>>146601715
It's true that these threads are normally dead by now but one last dump of images might have been nice. Oh well.
And it's not so much tolerating than ignoring. Does anyone really read every single answer posted in these threads? His posts are easy to skip over.
By the way you think this attitude is great and will save everything but it's this kind of attitude that scares away drawfags. Oh man are those threads cancerous.
>>
>>146601221
>>146601648
>buddy boy
>honey

Aiming for condescension, arriving at douche. Fuck off.
>>
>>146601960
Freedom of speech relates to government you baka.
There's nothing wrong with calling out gross cucks. It's a pretty universal sentiment that they shouldn't be accepted.
>>
>>146601893
I don't have any control over any of these posts. You can say whatever you want. I wanted to put in another opinion because I genuinely think I'm right.

I think it's really funny that you're so mad at a differing opinion. It's like I'm shattering a core belief you have and you can't even handle it. But I'll leave you alone now. Let you think about things. But you know next week the people you hate will be back and you're still not going to be able to deal with it. I am so sorry for you.
>>146602064
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings.
>>
File: 1458301441587.jpg (8KB, 220x173px) Image search: [Google]
1458301441587.jpg
8KB, 220x173px
>>146601960
>>146602279
I was going to type something large, then I realized I'd just get played by you for that (you), so I'll just skip it.

You're delusional and insane.
You project so much, you are simply shocking to watch, because it's to be quite frank, crazy how you can be so stupid and so clueless.
I'm not angry, but I am legitimately offended, and stunned, because you have done nothing but advocate for people who don't belong in one place, to do so.
No, it's me who is sorry for you, because you did not even take a single minute to figure out how this worked, and you've embarrassed yourself.
>>
>>146602751
Not that other anon but as much as I think the Cuckbravo guy is retarded I just don't pay mind to him. I just don't care enough to get riled up over some random guy online. He's been in these threads for how long? And he hasn't really changed anything.
>>
>>146602877
I don't either, I just tell people at random times to not respond to him, to not give him any attention or replies so he knows he's not welcome instead of giving him replies directly, since he's literally too retarded to understand anything.
There's newfags who get buddy buddy with him, or thinks a person like him is welcome. There should be a standard. This is really the only time I have gone on a "autistic rant spree".
>>
File: comfy kiririn.jpg (432KB, 800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
comfy kiririn.jpg
432KB, 800x1300px
I love, love, love my waifu! Ultra-mega-sparkling love! She's the shining sun that brings health and happiness back to my wilting lilies! She's the apple of my eye! I love her! I super-duper love her!
>>
File: 1472700228311.png (169KB, 851x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1472700228311.png
169KB, 851x1008px
>>146587868
I prefer to see Rika happy.
>>
>>146567542
Glad I'm not alone in this.
>>
File: 12224698452.jpg (46KB, 542x475px) Image search: [Google]
12224698452.jpg
46KB, 542x475px
>>146605387
>>146567542
I'm glad for you. Most people stop improving themselves for their waifu. They think the passionate fires of love can sustain them but it can't and doesn't for very long.
>>
File: Rika7.jpg (81KB, 472x568px) Image search: [Google]
Rika7.jpg
81KB, 472x568px
>>146603848
I saw it as more of an embarrassed kind of happy frown.
>>
>>146606095
I saw it more as a sad frown.
>>
File: 47611225_p0.jpg (383KB, 708x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47611225_p0.jpg
383KB, 708x1200px
>>146606686
Oh well. I kind of like that face. Even if you say the most erroneous kinds of things she still goes Nipah~
So what kind of embarrassing things do you have to say to her to have her make a face like this?
>>
File: bath time~.jpg (533KB, 1000x1372px) Image search: [Google]
bath time~.jpg
533KB, 1000x1372px
>>146606796
I hear you moaning my name when you sleep.
>>
File: 1437533122888.png (545KB, 823x854px) Image search: [Google]
1437533122888.png
545KB, 823x854px
>>146607234
Dammit my heart.
Can I talk to you about Outbreak? I wanted to vent to someone.
>>
>>146607403
Why don't you make a thread for that and fuck off?
>>
>>146607403
Sure. Go ahead. The anime or the VN?
Both are kind of meh but the anime is worse. It's just Ryukishi going
>Ha ha time for a zombie apocalypse!
>>
If you're going to talk about whatever just do it on another thread.
>>
>>146607463
Oh, sorry you're right.
>>146607472
I just saw the anime and it was the worst kind of insulting thing I'd ever seen to the characters and plot. I'll make a post in whatever next Higurashi thread I see. It really grinds me.
And Rika gets shown for all of a minute only to get splattered with blood and give a vague prophecy.
>>
>>146607620
>you're so broken that seeing someone kill themselves in front of you doesn't even give you a single emotion or reaction
I honest just felt sad.
>>
>>146607620
Good boy. Now shoo away, mr. thepedo.
>>
File: Extremley cute picture of Rika.jpg (58KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Extremley cute picture of Rika.jpg
58KB, 1024x768px
>>146607787
Okay.
>>
>>146607865
That image of Rika is too shoujo.
>>
>>146607865
Oh, the drawing I made. I'm glad you like it ^^ About your poem, I think is cute what you were trying to do, but you need to practice a little more. You still need to improve a lot. Seeya
>>146607912
But you said you like it, and you can't undo that now. Hehe
>>
>>146608038
>But you said you like it
That was simply lip service.
>>
Goodnight waifu thread
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.