[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emo Battle of Emo Fucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: fjdohfa.png (266KB, 674x367px) Image search: [Google]
fjdohfa.png
266KB, 674x367px
Since we have a Saitama v. Alucard thread: Who is more emo?
>>
cool but who's the guy on the left?
>>
>>146533325
Kakeru from Orange. He wants to kill himself in basically every episode, and the manga/anime revolves around friends trying to get him not to.
>>
>>146533396
>He wants to kill himself in basically every episode
Mob isn't as emo as this faggot, if anything then Ritsu's the edgy emo faglord of Mob Psycho.
>>
how is mob an emo at all
>>
Mob isnt even emo. Has pretty realistic struggles honestly, but hes not all that pessimistic
>>
>>146534188
>Ritsu edgy

not teru
>>
>>146534696
Teru's edgy for one episode, Ritsu's edgy for a lifetime.
Now he's just really gay.
>>
>>146533396
>and the manga/anime revolves around romance
ftfy
>>
>>146533058
>emo
spanishman.jpg
>>
>>146534772
Teru started edgy, nows he alright
Ritsu started alright, and now hes edgy. Not even sure if youd still count him as edgy since Mob and that other guy showed him his place
>>
>>146534919
He keeps being friends of people that he shouldn't be acquainted with later on.
>>
>>146534919
no he isn't he is just a counter part to mob's and his moral boner
>>
>>146533058
Mob isn't emo, though. He's just really normal. Now Ritsu, on the other hand...
>>
People hate Ritsu but if the show was just about mob it would be boring.

He manages to balance out his character
>>
>>146533058
>emo
What is this 2010
>>
>>146533058
Isnt it the point of Mob that he isnt Emotional but wants to be, i dont get the comparison. I also didnt watch orange so i dont know who is more emo. The left Dude seems to be smiling which makes him by default more emotional.
>>
>>146533058
>Mob
>emo
He's emotionally stunted, not emo.
>>
>>146533058
>Mob
>Emo
The kid has his emotions locked away, He's unable to even express his emotions inside because he knows of what dangerous shit happens when they surface.

Besides he's passionate to change himself and even joins the body improvement club to get /fit/, if anything, he's an alpha.
>>
>>146536026
OP is just being a jackass who's trying to shit on a show he's never seen before.
>>
>>146533396
>He wants to kill himself in basically every episode, and the manga/anime revolves around friends trying to get him not to
And this relates to Mob how?
Mob wants to get popular and be a better person each episode so he can finally confess his love.

I don't understand where you got emo from.
>>
>>146533058
Mob ain't exactly emo, anon
>>
File: 1458524669729.jpg (34KB, 414x419px) Image search: [Google]
1458524669729.jpg
34KB, 414x419px
>mfw Kakeru still commits suicide in the end
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.