[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue Exorcist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: 220px-Ao_no_Exorcist.jpg (28KB, 220x349px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Ao_no_Exorcist.jpg
28KB, 220x349px
What does /a/ think of Blue exorcist?
I never really see any threads on this series. I know its a pretty standard shonen but the arts really nice Imo and it reminds me a lot of early bleach with its vibe.
>>
File: bb9881e112ae5a688988b4c7d43503a6.jpg (576KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bb9881e112ae5a688988b4c7d43503a6.jpg
576KB, 800x1000px
>>146507721
The story is really good imo. Although it was sort of slow during the impure king arc. btw best girl coming through.
>>
The MC is surprisingly likable, his brother is a cunt.
>>
>>146507721
I read it up until it hit that point where the plot was convoluted and there were a lot of characters and I just didn't care about so many things because none of the side characters or villains really stood out, even after like 40 chapters of them appearing
I'll try it again once it's done, but my opinion is that it started out great but then got lazy in terms of making things happen in a timely fashion
>>
fujobait
le satan is good meme
>>
>>146507721
Eyebrows best girl, Kimono a self-centered shit.

It'd be a lot better if it didn't tie itself so tightly to the school setting.
>>
>>146507780

The Impure King arc was shit, I couldn't give a shit about anyone there and it went on and on.

Things have improved since then. I want to know Shima's endgame and I'll be kinda disappointed if ihe ends up being one of those "some men just wanna watch the world burn" characters.
>>
>>146507780

A pretty good middle-grade anime, containing a girl with amazingly cute eyebrows.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>146507910
I really don't want them to make Shima like a fucking sasuke that plays for both teams. I want him to be the bad guy that fucked over our beloved characters. I really loved his twist. I was honestly getting kind of bored with how every arc was a backstory but Izumo's and Shura's backstory were good. I really liked Izumo's. Also they tied into the main plot. There were some good parts about impure king but a lot of it was pretty boring. Especially the two warring families.
>>
>>146507826
>le satan is good meme

Only in the anime original meme ending. For now at least.
>>
>>146507721
Is the manga any better than the anime
bc the anime was p gay and my gf made me sit through all that shit
>>
>>146508046
Oh I also love the chapters inbetween arcs that are like super mini-arcs. They add a whole lot of fun to the story.
>>
I've just watched the anime, but it was pretty nice. I think the manga is a bit messy though, it's kind of how I like the Gintama anime but can't read the Gintama manga.

I also like the MC, he's a bit refreshing.
>>
>>146508073
The manga's pretty fun, yeah.
>>
>>146508073

The animu goes anime original around ep. 12 and imo it was completely retarded with Satan falling in love.

The manga has a ton of chapters later and is very different.
>>
Rin best girl
Shiemi a shit
Manga was better.
>>
>>146508106
Oh another thing I'd like to add was I honestly like the OP for the anime. I don't know if they change it but if they do the first OP is what I like.
>>
i want to hug eyebrows girl

but the main girl wanted to be plowed by both brothers, what a slut
>>
>>146508046

I agree, Shima's twist was pretty good. Him being a double agent and still being with the group felt kinda forced but whatever. I like it that he's sort of corrupting Rin's brother and he'll go full edge soon.

As for Shima's intentions it's hard to guess besides that he was tired of being bossed around by his family and decided to go yolo.
>>
>>146508475
That's one of the reasons I really don't like her. Not to mention she's super bland. Also let's not forget that Izumo was the first one to talk to Rin after finding out he was the son of Satan, but not only that she sat by him on the plan/bus. Shiemi didn't do that.
>>146508523
I actually even kind of got to like him so it made the twist that much better. I hope Kazue handles Yukio's plot with the same care she did with Shima.
>>
File: 1469233868736.jpg (222KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469233868736.jpg
222KB, 800x800px
>>146508613
*plane
>>
File: 9c212f9602af08ed521cad0012795cf8.jpg (353KB, 1000x1210px) Image search: [Google]
9c212f9602af08ed521cad0012795cf8.jpg
353KB, 1000x1210px
>>146508651
>>
The anime was surprisingly likable until the original ending.
>>
>>146507721
What these guys
>>146507787
>>146507845
>>146508926
said.

It's as generic a battle shonen manga can get but for some reason I like it anyway. Though the pacing is terrible in the current arc and I don't give a shit about the Illuminati. I'm more interested in the rest of the Seven Demon Kings. For some reason Yukio is Japan's favorite character when in my opinion he's the whiniest, most insufferable character who hasn't matured an inch unlike his brother.

The anime looked pretty good and the VA cast was stellar. A-1 was doing so well until it started bringing in the filler and completely went anime original, at which point they dropped the ball like usual.

Impure King arc was garbage and I'm not looking forward to the anime covering that. Izumo's arc on the other hand was pretty good because it's focused on best girl and her cute mom and if they make a movie of it I can die happy.
>>
>>146509203
I'm excited for the new arc cause that means more art of Izumo. The animation was pretty good I have only seen like 3 episodes. I honestly liked the shenanigans a bit in the beginning where Rin had to work at the supermarket. I like that Ao No Exorcist can be fun, humorous, and serious and not ruin itself by being too much of one thing like other shonen. I can't wait to get volume 16 this December. I wish the volumes were released more often in America.
>>
The MC had the balls to not only admit he wanted to fuck kimono girl but confessed to her when they were trapped in that hole.

Respekt.
>>
I imagine the second season will simply ignore everything that happened after S1 went anime original.

It's impossible to fix that mess.
>>
>>146509315
>>146510441
Of course it will. It was an anime-only thing. I don't know any anime that acknowledge an anime only thing.
>>
It feels like a weekly series trapped in a monthly schedule.Decent but slooow.
>>
>>146507721
It did a hiatus and killed the hype it started with. Can't really care about it anymore since there was nothing special about it, had too many similarities with Dgrey man at the time / Soul Eater vibe.
>>
It's all right but the fujo fanbase is awful
>>
It's one of those mangas that I always see in bookstores or people reading yet I have no fucking clue about it.
>>
Premise is good, MC is shit; they killed off the coolest character in the very first episode (Shiro)
>>
>>146510594
>It did a hiatus
Literally what? It's been going every month with maybe one or two breaks in the past couple years.
>>
>>146510902
Obviously didn't watch the anime since he didn't die in the first episode.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.